View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Gymnasium Concert (Yolia Seyler) 

Post Re: Gymnasium Concert (Yolia Seyler)
Yolia watched the angel with fear mix anger, worried she would ripp the pendent off her neck any momment. It came to a suprise to her that the angel simply left it alone and floated back to her violin to play agin as the poor student let out a sigh of releaf as she left befor a tear began to roll down her cheek soon as the angel began to play her song.

The music she played reminded the dark haired student of her long deceased uncle, of the time they shared together and the places they have been. Yolia started tear up as these memmories started to flow back to her.

"N-no.. I-i dont want to think about this..." Yolia mummble as she twisted and turned in her seat, tears rolling down her cheeks from the sad memmories she was being reminded befor the sensation of those tenticles returned. A sharp gasp escaping Yolia as she felt her panties get pull aside only to have a much larger tenticle squeeze into her tight sex forcing Yolia to arch in her seat and crie in a saddness mix pleasure befor more tenticles joined the mix. "Ahh N-no stop... I dont want to remainber... n-not like this!" Yolia cried quietly as she blushed, still cring tears for her uncle as the memmories brought a greaving pain and a sick sense of mixed pleasure as the angel molested the captive student by sending a tenticle up her stomic and inbetween the clevage her bra created to thrused up and down between her breasts while forcing the tip of the cock tipped tenticle into Yolias mouth as it popped out from between her gorgious breast.

"Auh! Auh! Auh!" Yolia cried muffled cries as she arched in the seat she was bound to as more and more torture was done. Feeling as the tip of the tenticle entered her mouth spray out a liquid that was force feed to the poor student as her body instantly began to heat up as her heart began to race while more memmories came floading back.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:46 am

Post Re: Gymnasium Concert (Yolia Seyler)
What an odd woman. She had a memento of her late grandfather, and yet she did not wish to remember this person. Did it really matter how she remembered someone she had been close to? This reaction was both amusing and curious to aisaka. Despite the young woman’s protest the tendrils would continue to molest her. They worked in a rhythm with the violins music to further stimulate the young woman. The tendril in yolia’s mouth would squirt another dose of the aphrodisiac, aisaka seeing her resistance as an obstacle to her performance. She considered her young guest ability to still resist as an impediment of her fully remembering and enjoyment of her music. After all the music from her violin was meant to be experienced both through listening and carnal pleasure.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2