View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Restless (for Wraith) 

Post Restless (for Wraith)
She had not been able to sleep try as she might. Even after soccer practice today she just had too much energy. Rhaine often had felt as if she had too much energy for most girls her age but she had a high metabolism too given how active she was on most days as her father had ingrained into her mind not to waste time and to grab the bull by the horns.

No one was in the pool area though it was usually unlocked for the students where she found herself now. The heaters were on and she made her way into the locker room to get changed for a night time swim, hopefully she'd get tired out enough to sleep since she was running out of options.

Sitting on the bench she sets down her paper bag and begins to undress ...

Rhaine's Diary

Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:54 am

Post Re: Restless (for Wraith)
Although Wraith found it intriguing that he could now be seen and physically interact with the outside world, it also meant he had to sneak around to avoid being spotted by potential victims. This was rather annoying as he didn't have to bother with this throughout most of his existence. Fortunately it was now night, which meant his odds of being spotted we're were much lower.

Entering the locker room, he smiles seeing a plaything he was familiar with; Rhaine. When he gets close enough, he uses his tattered cloth to ensnare her arms and body. "Well well, it's nice to see you again, Rhaine."

Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:49 pm
Profile YIM

By the time he chances upon her she has undressed and put on the one piece school swim suit, her shoes and clothes stuffed into a longer …

All too late she feels she is not alone and a fraction of a second later he is upon her, snaring her up. At first she has no idea as to what it is that has chanced upon her until it speaks – the ghost? But she could feel it swirling about her some how as she yanks and pulls in a bid to get free.

He had taken that blue haired girl off somewhere, that was the last she had “see” of him. But this one had not harmed her last time. But last time there was someone else in the equation too.

“I can't say the feelings mutual, but... I thought you were a ghost. How?” She already knew the why and so ignored redundant questions.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:08 am

"Funny story behind that reason. It seems a good dose of mana allows me to become more part of this world than ever, and I have Narrisa to thank for it. Such a good girl, or should I say, good pet." Wraith says laughing afterwards then pulls Rhaine closer. "Will you be the next?" He says, but speaks again before she can answer. "No, I think not. You're not quite as easily swayed. Oh well, I can still have some fun with you. But first, this must come off..." A part of Wraith's tatters moves over her swim suit as he says that.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:14 am
Profile YIM

Narissa? Was that the girl from last time? Pet?

“I'm -” She had gone to protest or at least say something but fell quite Feeling the tatters roam over her swim wear she shudders a little, the indication clear.

“Let me go and I'll take it off. Last time what happened to the other girl?” Well she could guess at some of the obvious stuff ...

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:28 am

Wraith only releases her arms so she can get the top half of the suit off first, his tatters wrapping around her legs instead He didn't trust her not to try and run off. He would switch back once it came time to remove the rest. "Last girl? Oh you must mean Ishtar. I was unable to find her lover and grew bored with her so I moved on. This time, it's just you and me."

Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:32 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar …

“I think that's her, the blue haired girl I've never met her before or since ...” arms free even if her legs were she realized how pointless it was to run. She hesitates for a moment then peels down the top half of her suite.

“Please, don't hurt me. I'll do whatever you ask.”

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:40 am

Wraith uses his tatters to pull down the rest of the swim suit himself and laughs at her plea. "Oh don't you worry. This isn't anything I don't already know you enjoy. If you recall, I was inside your mind before. So I know quite a bit about you. Now then, kneel down in front of the bench and bend over on it."

Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:51 am
Profile YIM

She is quite aware of that fact, how could she forget? She had to speak to Dani about it least rumors go around that she was cheating on her lover with another human girl. Naked, she didn't think that she was going to hurt given his reason in doing this the last time they met though last time was a bit different …

Rhaine complies with the command, keeling and bending over the bench. "Like t-this?”

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:18 am

"Yes, very nice." Wraith says admiring her round ass. Rhaine would have then felt a sting there as he lashes it with his tatters like a cat o nine tails whip. He knew how hard her lover would lash or spank her so that she felt a mix of pain and pleasure. "Just like how Dani does this, isn't it?"

Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:23 am
Profile YIM

“UH!” The sting lancing up through her rear. Part of being a sub was that she was often on the rougher side of things though things had never grown too rough for her.

“Y-Yeah, like Dani,” she returned with a shudder. She could only wait to see what he did next as she submitted to what was going on around her.”

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:37 am

Wraith laughs and gives her another lash, then changes tactics and lightly run one of his tatters over her pussy lip and clit. Because it wasn't any stronger than normal clothing, he wouldn't be able to actually penetrate her with them. But that was okay, he could make do with simply teasing and tormenting her body.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:02 am
Profile YIM

“AHHH!” Lashed again she is unaware of such limitations, her ass becoming a pinkish coloration where he strikes her, crimson eyes closing. It is clear that the lashing was meat to be more playful than anything and thus she shivers against such attention pretty certain he was wasn't planing on harming her … knowledge about him he had been into forced pleasure and humiliation.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:37 am

"I could get used to this kind of play." Wraith says before reverting back to whipping her ass. At one point however, his tatters start to fade and go right through her. "What's this?" He looks at himself and can see this happening to the rest of his body. "Hmm, what a shame. The effects were only temporary. Oh well, guess I'll have to go back to my old tricks for the time being." He moves around to face the front of Rhaine as he fades from sight. His eyes flash bright red, putting her to sleep. He then enters her mind and gazes upon her dreams, whatever they may be this time.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:00 am
Profile YIM

What? Her bottom goes a deeper shade of pink nearing the red coloration of a ripe apple when the tatters go through her, At first she does not notice since they go through her with no resistance though his exclamation tells her that something is wrong and she gazes back over her shoulder in time to see him fade.

About ready to push herself from the bench she sees his eyes dancing in front of her as a heavy drowsiness sets in and she falls asleep …

Her dreams are and odd mix, a depraved mix with luring her girl friend to a seclude spot in the forest near a river … a canine headed Demon lurking nearby, a bag of sexual toys … a picnic … actual events that she had planned out with the Demon, Kakumaoh. But there is another amendment here, something that had not happened … the azure skinned alien Mistress, Ania, is lurking in the trees. Both Master and Mistress present with a vulnerable Dani …

Rhaine's Diary

Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next