View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Treading Water(For Reika Ashtear & Acrylius/Nevea) 

Post Treading Water(For Reika Ashtear & Acrylius/Nevea)
Rosalie was just stepping out of the locker room in her swimsuit and goes towards the pool. She stares at the deep end of the pool for several moments, contemplating whether to actually go in the water or not. She finally goes over to one of the ladders and slowly gets in, though she still clings to the side. Looking back down at the bottom, she recalls one of her encounters with Myra who tormented her by pulling her down or trapping her in a vortex. She closes her eyes and clings tighter to the wall trying to stop those memories from playing in her head any further.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:44 am

Post Re: Treading Water(For Reika Ashtear & Acrylius/Nevea)
Nevea was a hunter, she enjoyed a chase a hunt. The taste of fear on a girl’s body. The taste of the girl’s juices was like hunting and feeding off a deer after having chased it to exhaustion. Only then did the prey truly come alive, only when fear caused them to so what they where made of in their last moments, did one truly enjoy the kill and savior the taste of raw blood.
Making one of the female students forcefully cum under might was the same as hunting a dear, it needed to be a game a hunt. So she could truly devour the girl. The thought sent Nevea licking her lips as her hands glide down from her breast, passing over the massive mounds to pass the piece of cloth that barely obscured her large pussy from view. She rubbed for a second as she continued to watch, she decided to get closer, but stay hidden, easier said when you don’t have a giant wing span. It was easy because the girl had her eyes clothes, but she didn’t want her prey to worry just yet.

Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:06 pm

((Sorry I'm late!))

There was no hesitation on Reika's part. From the moment she had reached the locker room, she had been shedding clothing, just letting them lay where they fell on the benches next to he glasses without breaking her stride. By the time she was in the pool area proper, her one piece purple swimsuit was on full display, and her feet were bare. She threw all safely regulations out the window and broke into a full run, her face lit up in a smile that could only be called manic, and leapt from the side of the pool, over the head of a girl she hand't seen, directly into the water behind her, feet first. The splash wasn't huge, but it was impossible to miss either.

The cold went embrace of the pool closed around Reika, and she moaned , the sound muffled n her head she held her breath. She let herself sink down, down down, the pressure as much of a thrill to her as the water itself. When she feet final touched the bottom, she closed her eyes and wished, not for the last time, that she could stay there forever, breathe water like she was a fish...

But soon her lungs were burning, and she opened her eyes and kicked her long legs to come back up to the surface. She broke it with a flourish, her admittedly weak telekinesis being nonetheless strong enough for her to flip her long purple hair back as her head broke the water, and send it cascading down her back where it floated in the water behind her.

She took a deep breath and began treading water as she finally opened her eyes to see another girl clinging to the side. Reika tilted er head to the side., still smiling, but puzzled.

"Reika hopes she didn't not startle you!" she said. "Why are you holding on to the side? Do you not know how to swim? Reika would be happy to teach you!"

Tiana The Kink Critical Feminist Witch (student)

Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Rosalie snaps out of it when she hears someone jump over her and splash into the water. She looks down at the bottom to see another student just floating down there. Why was she sitting there so long? Was she in trouble? Rosalie had her answer when the student finally comes back up for air. Clearly there was no need for concern. When she asks Rosalie if she needed help in swimming, Rosalie shakes her head. "It's not that. I just...I have this fear of deep water. And I was clinging like this because I was recalling a time where I was being...I mean, I felt like I was being pulled underwater." She wasn't sure if she should say what really happened. Not every girl had an encounter with the monsters on the island, so it was hard to know who she could speak to about such things. "Anyway, I was here trying to overcome that fear. But it hasn't been easy..."

Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Nevea now atop the rafters was watching intently. The girl in the pool was deathly clinging to the side wall. No doubt a horrible experience had occurred and the girl now feared water. Attacking the girl in the water would be rather foolish, it cause more problems than serve. No Nevea want her prey to be exhausted not half dead, or badly wounded. As she understood such incidents would be rather dealt with harshly. Before Nevea could discern more of the lovely girl; another one came running in what could be only described as a manic run of lust and passion. The girl was wearing a one piece purple swimsuit, Nevea watch as the woman dived feet first into the water.

‘Well someone loves water.' Nevea thought as she know showed interest both girls. Rekia stayed under the water for quiet some time, to the point Nevea questioned if the girl was trying to kill herself. To her sexual relief the girl came up for air. Not having noticed the other girl, she spoke to Rosalie. ‘The purple haired woman has telekinesis, and speaks in third person.’ Nevea thought raising a scaly eyebrow as she lay‘s lazily on the rafters, her tail limp against the cool metal. ’Interesting, she won’t be a threat; but how interesting this is.’ She watches and listens as her prey give away their weaknesses and strengths unknowingly to the dragon-woman. Surely these two would be a delicious lunch, if done right all of them would have fun with her friends in the nether world. Slimily tentacles would please all of them, and NEvea would have some play mates to eat out and suckle. Neve’a snatches beings to drool hungrily, wanted the space to filled and licked properly.

“It's not that. I just...I have this fear of deep water. And I was clinging like this because I was recalling a time where I was being...I mean, I felt like I was being pulled underwater."

“She’s afraid of deep water… I can use that to my advantage.”
She uttered under breath, as she watched the conversation continue. She already knew what to do. The purple haired woman would stay in the water with the tentacles and get fucked properly there, while she took the other on dry land, and of course let the slimy things have their way with them, and switch between the two regularly. The trick was timing, any hunt required timing, one false move made things more difficult, or the hunt ended right there. Any hunter or huntress seasoned enough could ruin a hunt with one moment off timing; it was skill that always needed to be refined. New prey in a new area meant new timing and understanding.

Nevea knew she could be like her better half and simply pass herself as a teacher or a student and attack that way. That was Acrylius style no, she needed them exhausted, frightened, better yet terrified. Fear was best cosigned with orgasms. Licking her lips, she waited menacingly watching them and slowly in her mind removing their clothing and taking them.”Mmmmm, I will have both of you beauties just wait.” She cooed with venom in each word.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]