View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 All in a Day's Work (for Suu) 

Post Re: All in a Day's Work (for Suu)
She could feel that aphrodisiac dwindling. Her body felt less heated, her mind could focus to the point that that need had not been such a driving force though even now her hips moved back and forth as her body massaged that cock both on the way in and out of her.

Daphnee had been well trained though she always had the problem of cumming quickly, orgasm control was never part of the equation in her training but stamina had been. Enduring coherent was another matter though her's had been longer.

She was uncertain if Suu meant now, another time or both but she smiled down at her sweeping her hands against those breasts. “Yes, Suu, I-I would AH … like that ...”

Was this number four that she could feel looming on the edge of steeling over her? She moaned, her back arching as she moved above taking delight in the fact that she wasn't on her back being tortured for a change.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:27 pm

"Suu would like to feed more times in future...not good to strain food source too long, Suu heard that it hurts after too long?" Suu spoke as she was worried about wearing Daphnee out as she smiles gently offering more of her yummy water to be drank up.

Suu's slime cock thrusted deeper into Daphnee and continued to give her pleasuring fucks and was even glad to hear that Daphnee would like to do this again.

Suu pulled Daphnee's head closer and the pair kissed deeply wrapped in each other or rather Suu wrapped around Daphnee as her cock thrusted and worked that fourth orgasm out of poor Daphnee's pussy draining the orgasm out as Suu giggles. "Hmm Suu is fed nicely.." She cooed softly as she nuzzles Daphnee bathing the cutie in her sticky and warm slime.

"Hmm where does friend live? Would you like Suu to visit for fun time?" Suu asked.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:39 pm

“It does,” she almost added that one got use to it getting caught up in the moment rather than realizing that she was a victim here though as far as her rapes had gone this wasn't so bad. She knew it could be much worse and that she really didn't have a choice but that had not meant that she could not enjoy them either.

That cock moves inside her trembling sheath that closes about that cock as if trying to milk it of another release as her own release built closer and closer. She froze above Suu for a moment her green eyes widening a bit.

Her dorm had been some what of a safe area and while she knew that it wasn't safe at all she liked to think that she had some place where she could be safe from the flickering shadows for a few hours before beginning the matter all over again.

“You mustn't go there, Suu, promise me,”
but she knew the promises of most of the guests meant nothing.

“Any where but there, a place to meet or a list of my schedule so you can find me but not in my room.”
She was looking to her, hopeful as that fourth orgasm loomed on the fringes. Close to cumming once more her fingers squeeze against those tits as her body seizes up as a tremble rips through her once more and she cries out as it hits.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:24 pm

"Suu understand...Suu has home in small cave nearby one of rivers flowing out to sea." Suu said softly as she smiles and kisses daphnee close her breasts gently spraying a little slime and water onto Daphnee.

"But if you like Suu wouldn't mind meeting back here whenever we have time for it?" Suu asked with a big smile on her lips breaking the kiss as she absorbed the fourth orgasm as it finally came to poor Daphnee.

But once it subsided Suu gently began pulling the cock out as it vanished into her being giving her the last orgasm fluids to feed on as Suu sighed in enjoyment...her slime moving off and soon leaving poor Daphnee laid on the bench naked and glowing with aftersex glow.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:30 pm

She had relaxed, that held breath, those widened eyes. “Either is fine, Suu,” she said her eyes pressing closed as she moans feeling more of that seed burst inside her in time with her own release, globs of slime glisten against her skin and her features are a little flushed.

That cock retracts from her and she watches as it retreats into Suu's body causing her to wonder if she derived actual pleasure from this or the pleasure came in the form of draining juices. Even giving head there was saliva to absorb and perhaps the pleasure derived from that.

She thought about it a moment longer as she was draped on the bench. With her maps she could probably find the place.

“I, I think I know the place,” she would have to double check. “I u-usually don't come here though. I had a bit of a mishap and needed to clean up some, to lazy to go all the way across campus but meeting here is fine too.”

Daphnee was so into keeping her little sanctuary that she would agree to these meetings to avoid her dorm if possible. Ania knew of her aversion to her her dorm though it was just her dorm and not someone else's.

“When, ah, when were you thinking?”
The slime had peeled off her skin returning to their source leaving Daphnee to peek up at Suu from her position on the bench.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:06 pm

"Suu would like to feed at least once every 2 weeks if food would like schedule?" Suu asked with a smile as she gently kisses Daphnee's lips. "Suu does hope her food source liked feeding time..." Suu said gently as she smiles softly. The Slime had only attacked her due to it's want for food which just so happened to be Daphnee's fluids.

Daphnee would notice Suu's breasts were a little smaller but her hair/tentacles were sucking up the water on the shower floor and regaining her busty size from before as Suu smiles brightly.

"Suu should probably go now shouldn't she?" Suu asked softly as she looks at Daphnee while kissing her lips again.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:52 pm

If not her then someone else would be attacked and she sought to keep someone from suffering such a fate. Once every two weeks didn't seem bad and she had been under the belief that there was a quota, that she would only be attacked a few times a week if that and thus she had also figured that it was a game of statistics, if she were attacked by one of the gentler creatures then a more sadistic one would be denied for a little while at least so by meeting her quota she hoped to staff off the more brutal ones.

The problem was that her assumptions had not been based off of any concrete evidence, just a hunch. She had even theorized that she may have been left alone while in her room because she met her quota of the more sadistic types and thus had a bit of respite but this was an illusion that she latched onto for now, one she knew wasn't true but she latched onto it none the less.

She smile at Suu. “OK, two weeks works. Here? The cave?” She had noted the smaller size of her breasts taking the time to drink of her lips as she contemplated all that had transpired here and what the future would bring.

When entering into arrangements she tried to keep to her end of things even if that had put her out.

“And yes I enjoyed it,”
she was never one to deny her pleasure or pain, it did no use lying about it after all. She nodded slowly though. “Perhaps you should go, it looks as if you are have trouble holding your shape.”

Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:45 am

((Sorry I lost track of this))

Suu smiles hugely and giggles. "How about here again, this place has alot of water for me to absorb too," Suu giggles as she smiles while her form regained her busty state as she smiles and stretched her arms. "Hmm yeah, that sounds good, Suu needs a good nap after that filling meal," Suu cooed as she gently leaned in and softly kissed Daphnee on the cheek. "Suu can't wait for next time with you, bye bye," Suu giggles as she waves before she began moving away half walking or oozing out of the shower room, leaving the naked Daphnee alone there.

Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:26 pm

(no problem, I love playing Daphnee and all of her other threads are paused at the moment, her activity waxes and wanes)

Was she blushing? She felt heat upon her cheeks and hadn't often designed future encounters. Was that normal or had this place changed her that much? There were a few … Vex, Ania, an arrangement with Kakumaoh …

Left she finished her shower cleaning up. It was business like usual for the Prefect over the course of those two weeks but she did not forget. Daphnee had the habit of sticking to her word and arrangements unless she truly forgot and forgetting a slime monster that accosted you in the shower wasn't something you forgot.

She was actually looking forward to it for three primary reasons. She knew what the status quo had been here. Many monsters were far too cruel and sadistic and this was going to happen regardless. Suu was a deviation of that, a plus in her book. The second reason was similar to the first. While one monster was entertaining itself with her others never got involved so it was a means of keeping the worst ones at bay or so she hoped, she had not had to deal with a tandem of monsters other then Theron's shadows and they were summoned minions as far as she could tell.

Last, she actually enjoyed it. She wasn't conditioned to deny her own pleasure and saw no reason too. When pain was the norm pleasure was a benefit.

When she arrived at the showers she had wondered if Suu would even be there. After checking the place out no other student was and she did not feel as if she had been watched in a predatory way. She had no sense of the monsters here but there were times when things just didn't feel right and she grew weary. She did not feel that way now.

Making her way to the locker she used she fiddled with the combination more so to kill some time. It didn't hurt to be prepared so she removed her sash placing it inside along with her backpack that had a change of clothes as always. After storing away her things she began to roam the showers again.

Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3