View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 After Practice (for Rosalie) 

Post Re: After Practice (for Rosalie)
"That...voice...ahh..." Rosalie recognized it though it took her a minute or two to remember who it came from specifically; Ania. She struggles harder against both Ania and her growing arousal. "Stop...I won't...I won't do this again...I-I was...sick to my stomach after...last time..." She doubted that would make her attacker stop, but she was desperate not to repeat the things she did before.

Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:02 am

Unsurprisingly Ania had been unimpressed by her statement of defiance and chuckled lowly upon twisting the human wrist of her disguise and brushing the fabric of her panties aside, burying her silken fingers beneath the cloth which allowed for her loving touch to descend directly upon the sought after nether regions of her alluring prey.

"You're an awful liar. Admit that you loved every minute of it and I might go easy on you with the drugs today." She leaned in further and promptly lush lavender lips latched onto her exposed neck, suckling gently on minor portions of skin while allowing for the flexible serpent of her tongue to dash across the encased flesh, teasing Rosalie to no end in loving appreciation of her form, the taste unique even with the slightly salty tanginess from her training earlier that day.

"Mmm .." Delicate purrs rippled through her tender neck and Ania commenced the onslaught of her perky breasts, nudging the expanse of her nipples fiercely, mildly tweaking them in the pincers of her tentacles in an attempt to lure them out before long whereas others already began to unbutton the topmost portion of her shirt, undoubtedly signalling the girl what was to come.

Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Rosalie's body was already giving in to Ania's touch, her nipples becoming hard and erect and her sex growing warm and moist. Still, she remained defiant in admitting to her that she wanted this. "Ah...I-I...willl not..." She winces and her body becomes tense feeling her arousal hit a sudden and brief spike, causing her to struggle more though it was still pointless. It didn't matter to her whether Ania used her aphrodisiac again or not, it would not end like it would if she were with a lover basking in the afterglow.

Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:28 pm

"No?" Another loving smooch descended upon her exposed neck in the form of tender suction, certainly more than enough to attract the attention of her fellow classmates given the series of hickeys which adorned the emerald haired gemstone, both amused and thrilled that Rosalie wasn't going to submit today either. "What an unforeseen turn of events .. Whatever shall I do?"

She pinched those shamelessly erect nipples, feeling the evidence of her arousal flow over the expanse of her tendril. "You're a naughty girl, my dear, I don't need your acknowledgement to know that." Her touch threatened to puncture her lower lips, barely spreading the pink flesh of her pussy apart. "I could have seduced you with Kate easily enough given an adequate amount of time and you would be none the wiser if I hadn't shown myself. Isn't that a terrifying thought?"

Ania mocked and teased before peeling away from her every sensitive portion, promptly pulling her arms behind her back whereupon a tentacle had been fastened around her wrists for the time being. She wound up ushered further along rather than violated on the spot as the huntress brought her back to where most of the sports equipment could be found, her disguise maintained even now save for the tentacles which replaced her fingers at the time.

"I believe I've seen some skipping rope earlier .." She spoke sensually, shedding the faintest light on what Rosalie would have to endure later on though bondage most definitely belonged to their activities today. "You like being tied up, don't you?"

Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:14 pm

It was definitely a terrifying thought. Had Rosalie not already had plans for the night, she likely would've given in to "Kate's" proposal. Would she have revealed her real identity at some point in their encounter? Or just kept up the disguise the entire time? It no longer mattered either way. Ania had no plans in letting Rosalie go anytime soon.

Before Rosalie could even attempt to run once Ania got off of her, she felt one of her tentacles used to bind her arms behind her back before she was led back into the storage shed. She whimpers and struggles feeling another tentacle picking up where Ania's fingers left off on her sex, unable to block out the pleasure being forced onto her. "What? No! No I don't!" This was a lie though as she did this with Stephanie before and found it quite exciting. But of course she wasn't going to admit that to Ania.

Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Heated breaths cascade over her neck while Ania nestled up against the poor girl, skimming along her ear with her skilled tongue. "Don't worry, I'll make you love the ropes more than anything in the world." She chuckled lowly in their closeness, well aware that surely nobody else would train here today. "I'll make you mine tonight and I don't believe anyone else will come here to free you before morning. I have all the time in the world to discipline you properly."

Inside the storage shed her clothes were promptly discarded and skipping rope replaced the fleshy boundaries on her wrists before Rosalie wound up watching the birth of a complex construct of restraints. Her shapely frame wound up fastened to the low hanging ropes including ankles, knees and torso, standing in an upright posture for the time being though Ania swiftly experimented with the structure.

"Now .. let's see .." She pulled on one of them which swiftly forced Rosalie to bend over, her feet safely on the ground though the mechanism prompted the young student to line up her upper body with the groin of her captor.

"It works perfectly as far as I can tell." Kate smiled lewdly, slowly twisted and warped as the woman reshaped into the alluring azure creature she despised to no end, wearing the school uniform even now while an immense bulge protruded from the skirt.

Thick and juicy had been the exposed manhood as her growing erection casually brushed the fabric aside, her large member and the tremendously swollen testes underneath an undoubtedly familiar sight which Rosalie would recall with utmost clarity, including the sheer amount of cum stored within these balls.

"Oh, you'll enjoy yourself plenty." Ania gently patted the student on the head, dormant for the time being as to tease her delicious prey further, keeping her wondering when the hermaphrodite would finally do something other than stare.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:01 am

By the time Ania finished the initial setup, Rosalie found herself bound at virtually every part of her body. Except for when she almost drowned as a child, she'd never so helpless in her life. She could barely move on her. She cries out feeling one of the ropes force her to bend down as Ania pulls it, her face now at the same level as Ania's length as it comes out from under the skirt. Rosalie turns her head in disgust, recalling at least some of their last encounter. She had become so horny from the aphrodisiac at the time that part of the event were a blur to her. Her eyes and mouth stayed shut tight in a final act of defiance, though she knew she was likely going to be under the effects of Ania's drug again very soon.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Ania promptly ensnared the chin of her defiant prey and forced her visage back towards the swollen manhood inbetween her lavish thighs, every marvellous surge of blood into her pulsating erection caused that hardened love pole to bounce happily at the alluring sight presented to the impassioned predator, hungrily staring down at the restrained woman. Certainly the usage of aphrodisiac had been beyond appealing, but rather than draw upon the heavy machinery straight away she sought to ensure that Rosalie wouldn't crumble through ordinary means, teasingly bringing her mighty hips forward.

"Not very willing today either, are we?" She smirked mischievously while extending one of her tentacles which swiftly reached below the precious gemstone and proceeded to slowly grind along her blooming flower which had been covered in moisture from earlier, an undeniable piece of evidence which hinted at her arousal. "You're soaking wet already. I suppose I should give your pussy some much needed attention."

Her length had been brought up against the face of her beautiful captive and teasingly nestled up against one of her cheeks, emanating an intense warmth right into Rosalie. She could see that throbbing member from the corner of her eyes, but would be unable to turn away given the tentacle on her chin locking her in place even now. "I wonder which you would love to have filled more .."

Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:54 am

Rosalie lets out whimpered moans as she felt that tentacle grind over her sex. Her body squirms a bit and her fingers and toes curl in and out at this. Still, she keeps her eyes and mouth shut tightly, not even answering Ania. The only reason she didn't put any real fight before was so that she would not be forced to go into the deep waters where her space craft was at the time. Without that leverage, Rosalie had little incentive to be obedient this time around.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:28 pm

"We can always do things the hard way, my dear." Slowly tentacles approached and nestled up against the features of her defiant lover for the night, prodding the entrance to her nostrils prior to sealing the highly needed path for oxygen shut completely. Rosalie would be unable to breathe and certainly lacked the lung capacity Daphnee possessed, let alone be prepared for the moment which shouldn't leave the huntress waiting for long, teasingly counting until the woman crumbled. "One .. two .. three .."

Upon opening her mouth and sucking in another lungful of air the lewdly engorged member currently positioned near her cheek suddenly plunged past the lovely frames of her sweet lips, promptly thrusted deep into her mouth. Ania breached the entrance to her throat and wouldn't stop moving forward until her mighty hips pressed up against the face of the young woman below, her lips neatly connected with the very base of her groin.

"Oh yeah .. You love taking them deep, don't you?" Ania held herself there for a moment, denying Rosalie precious oxygen a little longer before pulling back. She allowed the poor girl to inhale once more before her powerful pelvis surged forth once again, burying that hot and juicy cock deep into her waiting maw. Slowly the huntress settled into a rhythm, keeping the woman conscious with what little oxygen her body would reflexively inhale inbetween thrusts as she groaned out softly, gradually heightening the pace.

"You feel amazing .. Ungh .. Even without effort you suck me off like a champ." She would fuck the student one way or another and since Rosalie wouldn't play along, a certain measure of roughness would be her fate unless her attitude changed.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:35 pm

Rosalie's eyes shot open feeling those tentacles block her nasal passages, denying her any air unless she opened her mouth. Since she didn't take a deep breath beforehand, it didn't take long for her to cave and open her mouth. But after taking in some air, she found her mouth quickly filled by Ania's length feeling it go all the way to her throat. Again she felt herself unable to breathe normally, only being given enough air to keep her from passing out. This was starting to make her panic and struggle much harder in her binds. She couldn't take it anymore and looks up at Ania trying to ask her to stop doing that to her.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Rosalie glanced up into eyes which were filled with dismissal and neglect. She sacrificed her chance to endure the moment with pleasure and at least a semblance of dignity intact for not even aphrodisiac or tentacles were tending to her mind and body at the time of their heated union, pure sexual torment wrecking her senses and the voluptuous beauty didn't plan on easing up on the defiant woman. Chances were she would simply rebel again once granted more freedom than she truly needed.

Ania never stopped bashing her mighty hips against these admirably sweet lips in vigorous thrusts, her heavy testes full and ripe with hermaphroditic semen as they smacked lewdly into the chin of her precious captive with each and every ravenous collision of their bodies, the pace slowly intensifying as the huntress approached an orgasm of her own.

"Mmm .. Oh yeah .. I'm going to cum down your throat .." She moaned out delicately as the taut tissue of her luscious balls tightened up and inner muscles produced forth even more delicious molten cum for Rosalie to swallow. Her manhood pulsed strongly as the heated and pulsating length ground up against the marvellous texture of her throat, massaged in ways unimaginable as her head dipped back. "Ohhh! Here it comes!"

Suddenly that phallus had been buried in her mouth all the way to the hilt and Ania groaned fiercely in her highly anticipated release, tidal waves of thick vanilla spunk blasted forth into her throat, straight down into her stomach. Her belly served as the latest cum dumpster the shapely predatory alien sought out to fill to the limit and the flow ensured that throughout the entire procedure Rosalie couldn't breathe whatsoever without choking on her seed.

"Unngghh .. Fuck yeah .. Drink it all up." Surge upon surge of semen flooded the farthest recesses of her being and what felt like an eternity had passed before Ania finally extracted herself from the confines of her mouth, that love pole still covered in cum and saliva, leaving the student to either savor her liquid love or heave up the stuff which certainly wouldn't serve to please her tormenter who had been generous enough to withdraw the tentacles keeping her nostrils shut, at last permitting her to breathe normally again.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Rosalie barely had time to take a breath before Ania pushed her length back down her throat as she came, forcing Rosalie to quickly swallow or risk choking on the seed. Just when she feels like she's going to black out, Ania finally finishes and pulls back allowing her to breathe somewhat normally. She coughs and gasps for air as if she had just come up from underwater, but doesn't look back up at Ania.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:08 am

Surprisingly enough Rosalie obeyed the given command, inhaling lungful upon lungful of blessed oxygen without spilling even the slightest ounce of vanilla flavored release which had been forced into her stomach. Ania patiently awaited her recovery before lifting the poor girl by a shock of hair in the grasp of her tentacle, gently guiding these lovely features further up which should serve to get her attention even though the student would not be punished for looking away that time.

"Have you already had enough?" She kneeled before the restrained young woman, her admirable thighs flexing in an alluring mixture of feminine flesh and muscle, truly befitting for the marvellous amazon. "You know we're nowhere near finished. We've met before and you know better than anyone that I will outlast you .. But I guarantee that you wouldn't have to endure any more discomfort if you weren't hostile towards me."

Surely that offer would sound beyond compelling, but Rosalie had been a defiant spirit all along and while the voice of reason rang clear within her every spoken word, there was no telling whether the precious emerald would accept her generous offer or not. "Nobody will be around to hear your defiance nor your moans when you finally submit to me one way or another and nobody will detest you for enjoying yourself once in a while. You have only your pride to swallow and I will refrain from abusing you."

For the last time Ania emphasized on the prospect of mercy. "I won't treat you poorly again if you ask me to be gentle, Rosalie. You know how good it feels to be my lover and even without drugs I could bring you the same ravishing delight once again."

Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:59 am

As Rosalie hung there breathing heavily and listening to Ania, she felt her will to stay defiant waver. She just had a taste of what Ania was willing to do to her, and while it wasn't as bad as having to go into deep water, making her almost choke like that was causing her to reconsider her options. And while she was certain Ania wasn't going to kill her, she didn't want to find out what else she was willing to do to get her point across to Rosalie. That's not to say she wasn't seething deep down, but there was nothing she could do about it now.

Tears begin to trickle down her cheeks as she looks up with a look of both anger and sadness on her face as she finally answers, "...You win..." 'For now...' She thought to herself.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next