View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 After Practice (for Rosalie) 

Post Re: After Practice (for Rosalie)
Ania smiled delightedly at the defeated vixen below and gently patted her head in an endearing manner, granting Rosalie the good girl status her drugged body had been blessed with back at the beach once more. Harming any of her beloved playthings never pleased the voluptuous huntress and while there were many things on her mind, torture certainly wasn't one of them no matter how hard she battled her most generous offer to surrender and give herself wholly unto the pleasure. "Oh, I'm not naive enough to think you don't secretly despise me for making you submit, but I'm a woman of my word .. Now I will grant you pleasure."

Her tentacles descended upon her already soaked nether lips and one of them teasingly traced along the slit of her body, gently parting the pink flesh before dipping inside and filling the now submissive gemstone with tender and shallow thrusts which brushed up against her sweet spots, hopefully coaxing more noises of defeat from these sweet lips whereas another collected moisture from her wet pussy and swirled against the sensitive love pearl nearby, tending to her clit in loving circular motions.

She slowly stepped forward again, the luscious vanilla scent wafting through the air as Ania presented her with the cum stained phallus. Rosalie neglected to clean up while the feverishly aroused predator extracted herself earlier and now would have to make up for her failure in her duties. "Would you kindly lick me clean, my dear? No aphrodisiac this time around, I promise."

Rosalie didn't even need to move, couldn't move in her boundaries as these mighty hips shifted by themselves to allow her tongue to reach every single inch unless she refused to comply with the order. Nothing forced the lustful hermaphrodite to release the student from her restraints when they finished here, something which her beautiful captive might not have realized at the time although that particular threat had been far more intimidating, maybe even encouraging enough to try and remain on the monster's good side.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:53 pm

Rosalie wasn't surprised that Ania knew her true feelings about this. She wanted her to know, so that she would understand while she could make Rosalie follow orders, Rosalie would never give herself fully to the monster.

Rosalie whimpers and moans feeling those tentacles begin to pleasure her; one pumping inside her while the other rubs over her sex. She looks back at Ania's shaft hearing her next and forced herself to start licking off the cum. She certainly didn't have the same enthusiasm she had in the previous encounter, however.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:42 pm

"You're doing well, my dear." Naturally breaking Rosalie would take time and the huntress had been stricken with contentment at the thought of keeping the girl around all the way into the depths of night, perhaps even leaving her here alone in the morning for another student to find her exhausted and cum stained form, but for the time being Ania allowed the young woman to cleanse every ounce of vanilla flavored sperm upon that marvellous girth.

In a sense she wound up tormenting herself for whenever the restrained human female performed well the lavender colored tentacles currently swarming her groin would inevitably enhance their blessed thrusting and the caresses bestowed unto her clit. She dictated the pace and amount of stimulus flowing throughout her loins, the continuous squelching sound of her wet pussy being punctured time and time again by delightful spiraling motions deep into her core were an ever pressing reminder of the attention Rosalie received.

But the alluring predator refrained from pulling her pulsating manhood away. "I want you to clean everything." She wanted the student to get off while tending to her bountiful male endowments and once her scalding love pole had been licked clean Ania lowered the emerald beauty the slightest bit further and had her worship the lovely expanse of her immensely swollen testes with her tongue alone, not allowing her to leave any portion unchecked as the pleasure kept lashing out at her.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:40 am

Rosalie found herself almost wanting to do more than just clean off Ania's length with those tentacles pleasuring her, making it difficult to think straight. At first, she was able to resist this urge. But as time went on, her anger towards her captor was beginning to soften as her mind was starting to numb with pure bliss. She does as instructed moving her tongue further down even to those balls. But Ania may have noticed Rosalie's resolve beginning to waver.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:45 pm

"Mmm .." Ania purred lovingly with every lick bestowed unto her engorged testes in an attempt to further tease the restrained human female, to keep the thought of resistance alive which would only be far more humiliating when the woman finally did crumble and collapse in her wavering stance.

Her tendrils twisted and churned the insides of the alluring female at their disposal with expert precision while descending upon each and every sweet spot which had been susceptible to pleasure back when they had encountered one another for the very first time, seeking even the most sensitive patch of nerves Rosalie had trouble finding at first before Ania took over and brought the luscious girl over the edge back in the day. She would feel raw bliss flowing over her g-spot under her guidance then and there once more, mercilessly drowning the young woman in undiluted sexual delight.

"Cum for me." Another command had been given, designed for her beloved captive to obey considering how inevitable her defeat would be with tidal waves of pleasure crashing down on her mind, never ending unless the beautiful emerald gemstone orgasmed and succumbed to the huntress for the first time that night, but similar to their time on the beach they were far from finished here.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:49 pm

It proves to be too much for Rosalie to handle. Her mind is comepletely overwhelmed by so much pleasure and she's hit hard with an orgasm, arching her back and moaning loudly. She hung there twitching a little as she tries to recover, still unable to resist Ania any longer.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:51 pm

"Good girl." Victory had never been quite as gratifying in spite of how many women collapsed under the reign of the powerful huntress and not even the emerald gemstone could defy her undeniable rulership forever. Slowly these tentacles slide out of her quivering depths and abandon her violently pulsating clitoris, instead rubbing over her lips where they smeared the sweet nectar along the vein of her face whereas the other gently patted her on the forehead. "Nicely done, Rosalie. I always knew you had potential."

Her hips draw back at last, finally leaving Rosalie to recover without tending to the fully erect member and testes below. "I love watching you twist and squirm in the throes of passion, but it won't be the last time today."

She would find herself looking up at the content expression of her azure skinned captor, however, bound to obey and observe in her helpless posture unless she wanted to be punished again. "I shall let you earn your freedom, my dear. One limb for one orgasm. Should you fail to make me cum before you do, I will not substract an orgasm from the total amount you need in order to be released from your restraints. Is that understood?"

Ania patiently awaited confirmation, wondering whether or not any would come although that did not prevent the luscious Lympha amazon from presenting yet another command. "Now tell me .. tell me you want to have my cock in your ass."

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:48 pm

Rosalie simply nodded to Ania's suggestion, only glancing up at her before looking back down in humiliation and anger. However, the next command she found herself hesitant to cooperate. While she had done anal sex before, it was only while she had an aphrodisiac coursing through her system. Otherwise, she hated it for the most part. "I...I can't..." Despite knowing what might happen to her, Rosalie simply couldn't bring herself to follow that command.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:41 pm

"You can't? Are you sure?" Instead of suffering severe punishment Rosalie could observe the wanton huntress as Ania rounded her restrained frame and forced the nude student to glance over her shoulder to see the lustful hermaphrodite approach from behind, teasingly positioning her rock hard length against exposed nether lips and dragging every inch of heat emanating flesh along the dripping chalice of her body. "Doesn't that feel good? Don't you want more of this?"

She spoke sensually, her every word meant to entice and lure the young woman in further as the pace of their rhythmically grinding hips increased slightly. "I will only have you back there once the entire night, not twice .. not thrice, but once .. It won't hurt either, I promise. I can be very gentle as long as you're a good girl .. You want to be a good girl, don't you?"

Cum and feminine juices intertwined along the expanse of her manhood which would easily slide right into her lovely hindquarters should Rosalie decide to give in, ideally lubricated and considering that the lovely emerald had been on her good side for the time being the initially discomforting sensation might possibly be kept to a minimum. Ania casually slowed to an agonizingly languid pace, granting the marvellous captive not more than the slightest friction to fuel her burning desire. "But if you insist on defying me, my dear, I would never subtract one from the total amount you need for every orgasm you manage to coax out of me unless I claim your lovely rump beforehand. We could even spend the entire night together, I wouldn't mind it at all."

Certainly that would have an effect, presenting her with the choice of spending the entire night with the creature who might take her rectum regardless of her choice versus one time anal sex. Heavy breasts suddenly descend on her back while Ania leaned forward delicately, bathing her in their supreme softness and warmth as tender lips suckle on her neck gingerly. "Once again .. tell me you want to have my cock in your ass."

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Rosalie at first only closes her eyes gritting her teeth, trying not to lose control of her anger. Ania could probably a bit of growling coming from her, as if she were about to fly into a rage. However, she still manages to stay relatively calm and finally speaks. "...Alright, I'll say it. But I want you to know that I truly hate you for this." There was more she wanted to add, but figured that was good enough for now. "I...I-I want your cock in my ass..."

Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:42 am

"Good girl." Ania dismissed her comment regarding the sheer hatred that the huntress would earn through foisting her will upon the shapely nude woman and patiently fondled the expanse of her lovely rump, utilising positive reinforcement in the knowledge that Rosalie would both relish and despise the gentler nature of her captor, not that any complaint which happened to be leaving her lips truly mattered. She would serve in whichever role that was chosen for dangling from the ceiling in her restrains the tempting young beauty had absolutely no control over the environment, not even her own actions.

"It won't hurt, I promise." Slowly but surely Ania traced back along her dripping nethers and carefully nestled up against the puckered entrance of her backdoor, leaving her captive the slightest moment of respite before gently pressing her hips forward into that near unyielding tightness, puncturing the seal of raw muscle with the molten tip of her manhood. "Unngghh .."

Either monsters were awfully neglectful of the crushing passage or Rosalie had always been blessed with such an incredible orifice which had the blue skinned hermaphrodite quiver in ravishing delight, groaning softly in the first inch that slithered into her ample hindquarters as that hot ember throbbed strongly. "You're awfully tight back there, my dear, but don't worry. I'll go nice and slow."

Her mighty hips assumed an enticingly languid pace designed to get Rosalie used to the sensation at hand, tenderly thrusting forth into her anus until Ania could go no longer and had to withdraw, pressing back inside with roughly as much zeal as before in an attempt to shape the marvellous student to her needs. Only when their bodies finally connected and all of her pulsating nine inches were buried deep inside her rump did the predatory alien grind to a halt, hilting herself there.

"How does it feel to have my cock stretch you out like that?" Another test, perhaps? She already obtained good girl status before and had to suffer such a humiliating defeat. What would happen if she were to lose her position? "It feels good, doesn't it?"

Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:49 am

It didn't matter to Rosalie whether it would hurt or not. That was not the issue to her. Anal sex to her felt very unnatural and wrong, regardless of how good it could be made to feel. Her whimpers sounded more high pitched as she feels that shaft push into her ass, her hand clenching and releasing feeling it stretch her out. Ania seemed to know what she was doing as at one point, Rosalie began to feel pleasure from this. The only thing she could think of to do was focus on her anger towards Ania, to the point that she was barely paying any attention to her at all.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Whatever thought of resistance echoed throughout the mind of her precious servant had been meaningless, absolutely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things because the plea for anal sex had already been spilled from her tender lips. Her hands clenched into fists without anything to grasp, her arms wrapped up neatly behind her back as that lavender colored flesh pushed deep into her rectum, yielding only at the apex of their union when their hips flushed together and Ania remained lodged inside her shapely rump, pulsing strongly in unmistakable arousal as her thickness had yet to yield.

"Don't think I'll be satisfied already." Rosalie hadn't answered or merely refused to answer to such humiliating insinuations, but the feeling of that hot pole rubbing up against every portion of her backdoor could not be mistaken for each and every inch dragged beyond the tight seal of her ass and left little more than the tip inside before the huntress pushed forward once more, burying her entirety with the young student.

"Admit that you love getting fucked back there, Rosalie." She smiled viciously, slowly settling into a rhythm of fucking the poor girl which had her rock back and forth within her restraints, swaying languidly for the viewing pleasure of her captor who allowed for one of her tentacles to dash along the swollen pearl of her clit, gently tracing diminutive circles around the sensitive patch of nerves.

"You love the ropes and you want more. You feel like you're trying to force me out with your inner muscles, but you're only giving me and yourself more pleasure in the process." Ania groaned softly for emphasis, leaned over Rosalie the young woman would hear every sound of delight that her blessed depths offered up while feeling herself filled up completely with each and every thrust. "I'll make you cum soon enough and you cannot do anything to defy me any longer. Remember, you only need four to be free."

Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:43 pm

Though Rosalie had managed to stifle her moans somewhat, feeling that tentacle rub against her clit made it impossible to hold back. It also causes the walls within her rear end to tighten around Ania's length even more. Despite her best efforts, she couldn't keep her mind off of what was being done to her body. The pleasure that was building was just too intense. If Rosalie couldn't keep herself from moaning like this, then she would simply not speak to her captor. It was pointless anyway as she was not really going to listen to anything except what she wanted to hear.

As that tentacle kept toying with her clit, her sex became soaked and eager for some attention as well. As much as she hated that her body was so willing to betray her, Rosalie at least figured it might speed things along and end this encounter sooner.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:54 pm

Despite how defiant Rosalie had been, her own body turned out to be the worst enemy of all in her struggle for dominance over her own senses and Ania more than happily expanded on the ground her addled mind had to cover. Slowly but surely her clitoris was summoned forth into prominence, the swollen bead manipulated with expert precision whereas the tendril tending to her dripping sex heightened the pace of the continuous back and forth motions that thrilled the young woman to no end.

Out of nowhere the silken appendage suddenly angled itself against the entrance to her sacred depths and plunged deep into her moisture ladened muff without hesitation, thick and equally driven by passion as the massive ember stuffing her backdoor at the same time Rosalie would find herself fully sheathed within the blessed realm of double penetration.

Ania pounded her rump incessantly after molding the formidable human lover to her liking, accepting the foreign intrusion into her enticing hindquarters far more easily than before as the huntress enhanced the experience by thrusting firmer into her rectum, each and every long and deep thrust bestowing unto her the full expanse of that trembling manhood which had been mimicked by the tentacle invading her quivering cunt, rhythmically filled by both though the latter generously exploited her weak spots which the alien hermaphrodite had explored numerous times before.

"I'm going to cum .." Her touch flowed over her exposed nipples and languidly pinched the twin peaks, the hardened cherries falling victim to her knowing advances fairly swiftly as Ania pulsated strongly within her ass. "I want you to cum with me as I fill your ass."

Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next