View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 After Practice (for Rosalie) 

Post Re: After Practice (for Rosalie)
Rosalie's eyes open widen feeling that tentacle suddenly fill her sex as well, unable to hold back her cries of passion and lust. Part of her deep down wanted to urge Ania to go harder and faster, which gave her a sickening feeling. She refused to allow herself to sink that low, at least while she was still able to think somewhat clearly.

Feeling both Ania's cock and tentacle push deep inside her, Rosalie moans out as she cums. Both places squeeze around those appendages as her body is wracked with pure pleasure, milking them both for seed.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:02 am

Ania moaned delightedly under the onslaught of that crushing tightness which sparked incredibly tingling surges of pleasure within the embedded phalli and brought them straight to the edge of their already waning composure, both of them trembling in ravenous bliss which prompted the huntress to heighten the attention Rosalie received. Immediately the ardent pounding of her hungry orifices had been dialed up in intensity, penetrated harder and faster than before as her convulsing inner muscles weren't allowed to come down from that mind wrecking orgasm as the voluptuous assailant promptly followed suit in that regard.

Her tentacle twitched and squirmed before opening up at the tip and blasting forth copious amounts of blessed liquid warmth while that enormously swollen cock plunging deep into her rectum hilted itself one last time, flooding the farthest recesses of her marvellous body with hot alien seed. Unrelenting in her resolve Ania imprisoned every available ounce of luscious cream within the beautiful emerald gemstone, cumming until her engorged testes had nothing more to spend.

Rosalie wound up mildly bloated under the sheer amount of molten semen dumped inside her like a cheap cock sleeve, her belly swollen and for several long moments to come Ania allowed her to relish in the sensation before finally extracting herself and the tentacle with a lewd slurping sound, these contracting rear muscles sucking her dry completely before that pulsating warmth had been freed at last.

Given little time to recover both of her ankles were suddenly undone and let the student slump to the floor in a kneeling posture, her arms restrained behind her back and tied to the ceiling even now.

"Not bad, not bad .. I suppose I will break your ass in every time we meet from now on." Ania basked in the dominant posture more than anything when it came to the girl below, but her torment was far from over. "I'll give you both legs for one orgasm because you've performed extremely well, my dear, but try not to get too cocky with my praise. You owe me two more, after all. Now .. how would you serve me best in the next round, I wonder .."

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:02 pm

With her legs now free, Rosalie knelt in place with only her arms still bound behind her back. Because of the position they were in, she couldn't use the rope for support any longer. She could probably stand, but knew Ania wouldn't allow her to do that.

As cum leaks out from her ass, Rosalie wonders what else Ania might decide to do to her. Was Rosalie the only one who had to cum three more times, or did Ania expect her to make her cum as well? Unlike their last encounter where she had that aphrodisiac coursing through her body, this question filled her with dread and a sickening arousal.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Bright blue eyes regarded the kneeling student with a sense of superiority, utter domination even by forcing her through the most humiliating set of circumstances at their disposal. Rosalie ended up asking for anal sex and had gotten off on the stimulus, leaking the precious liquid warmth of her captor and there hadn't appeared to be much of a fighting spirit left, but sadly the wanton huntress wasn't anywhere near finished with the beautiful girl and promptly raised her head by the chin, looking deeply into her eyes. "Not much of a talker anymore, are we? In that case I suppose I'll have to choose which hole receives my attention next."

Ania teasingly pinched both of her nipples at once, twisting and pulling the hardened cherries before casually drawing away, her low chuckle and following mischievous smile worth more than a thousand words as tentacles settled on the ropes. "Oh, I know you'll love what I have in mind for your second round with me."

No aphrodisiac. They agreed not to use any and now her beloved plaything would experience pleasure and have orgasms without any vile drug to blame her behaviour on whereas her body evidently enjoyed every moment of their impassioned union.

In the following few moments, however, Rosalie had been forced into an upright posture which placed her weight in front of her own center of mass, standing on the very tips of her toes while the gorgeous amazon maneuvered another piece of equipment below herself and got seated, the sweltering warmth of her manhood positioned directly against the entrance to her blessed loins. Unlike before the ropes would give way should the green haired gemstone slip and lose any of her balance, impaling herself on that juicy cock, but her tormenter merely teased to achieve that and her fall would inevitably lie with Rosalie herself.

"You look absolutely stunning like that, Rosalie. I bet tons of men and women alike would love to be in my place at this very moment." She smirked lecherously, tentacles flowing over the expanse of her rump before kneading these lovely cheeks, tempting her luscious captive to collapse and drive herself right onto that pulsating rod. "Mmm .. I wonder how long you can keep yourself up .. Will you defy me and prolong the inevitable or would your pussy like to have a taste of my thick cock now?"

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Rosalie groans when the ropes on her arms force her up more. Had it not been for them, she would've lost her balance and fallen being on her toes the way she was. But now it was the only thing holding her up just above where Ania had positioned that throbbing shaft of her. She may have been good at soccer, but that didn't make her a ballet dancer. Her feet quickly tire from supporting her weight on a small area and moans out feeling that cock impale her going deep inside. At the very least, it meant this could be done sooner rather than later.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:41 am

Ania lewdly massaged the expanse of her ample hindquarters, relishing in equal measures of bountiful flesh and muscle due to the athletic nature of the precious emerald in her grasp who had been set up to collapse and crash down upon that heated member which sliced straight into her intoxicating velvety depths, potent warmth and tightness of the body above her own washing over the wanton hermaphrodite. "Mmnngghh .."

Her tormenter experimentally thrusted into her descending form and united their bodies once more before lowering herself onto the equipment, leaving Rosalie to straddle the mighty predator even now. "You're even tighter than I imagined. I believe you haven't had much fun down there with the likes of me for a while, hm?" Another tentacle teasingly slithered along the crack of her ass, the tender valley now exposed due to the incessant fondling Ania subjected her shapely victim to, possibly threatening the student to ravage her lovely rump once again or merely playing with the idea to partake of her backdoor for their third round.

"Kindly move your hips, my dear, up and down like the good girl you are. I won't be doing all the work for you." Any thought of prematurely ending her humiliation had been misplaced for Ania would remind the young woman who was in charge with every passing moment of their lovemaking. "Clench your inner muscles and shower my cock with your devotion .. yeah .. Don't hold anything back. I want to hear you moan while fucking that prick and let me know how much you're truly enjoying yourself."

Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:13 pm

Though Rosalie tries to move on her own, she finds herself frequently either tiring or starting to lose her balance. It was because her arms were still tied leaving her legs to handle both the movement and keeping her upright. She also had to keep at a rather slow pace in this position. Either she needed to have her arms free, or she and Ania needed to come much closer to the floor so Rosalie could be on her knees instead of her feet.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:10 am

Ania pondered on how long to keep Rosalie in that position, to have her body try to stimulate the engorged length pulsing away happily amidst her own blessed velvety depths even though it was little more than futile, these painfully slow maneuvers could never hope to bring the huntress to another orgasm and the ravenous predator had been aware of that. She sighed, seemingly bored of her pitiful display as tendrils languidly settle around her lovely hips. "How do you ever expect to please me when you keep moving like that?"

Impaled on the formidable love pole once more with the aid of her captor, Rosalie had been pinned to the mighty pelvis of the monster that she despised. "No matter, I'm a faithful woman and will give you another chance to prove your worth."

After ridding themselves of the equipment Ania calmly adjusted the ropes and descended to the floor with the emerald haired maiden fastened around her waist like any shameless cock sleeve, granting the young woman permission to straddle her and ride out her every desire, but her arms remained restrained. "Now .. let's do this once more, but don't forget to moan while you're doing it." Out of nowhere her ample butt had been smacked playfully, the tentacle responsible for the sensation gently rubbing the spot before withdrawing only to repeat the same naughty maneuver, spurning the precious gemstone on.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:39 am

With her balance no longer a problem, Rosalie was now able to move at a faster pace. Her moans grew louder as that pleasure builds up again. All she had to do was cum a couple more times and she wouldn't be bound at all anymore. But it didn't necessarily mean that Ania would let her go, not until her own lust was sated as well. Remembering her last encountering with her, that could take quite a bit of time. Unless, Rosalie put more effort into pleasing her. 'I just know I'm going to regret this later...' She thought to herself...

She brings her speed down a little, but her sex clamps down more onto Ania's cock. If she could pace herself right, maybe her captor would be satisfied before she became too worn out.

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:15 am

Worshipped eagerly by that deliciously dripping sex Ania groaned out underneath their lessened pace, sheer contentment splaying over her features as their hips flushed together in divine harmony. Inner muscles lapped and licked every inch of that thick phallus in utmost devotion to their prime objective, already sucking minor amounts of precum from the lustful predator.

Despite them governing the conclusion of their engagement through certain rules along the lines of sending the huntress over the edge before the student gave into her own lust, Rosalie rightfully earned the freedom of her legs after obeying an order of cumming together with the ravenous hermaphrodite whose insatiable desires had been almost completely without bounds. She could cum often, even lose consciousness throughout their lovemaking only to rouse from slumber and commence her suffering, but unless the wanton creature below had gotten off first that vicious cycle might continue into the depths of night.

"Mnngghh .. too good .." Ania suddenly latched onto the poor girl and enhanced the rhythm of their passionte union effortlessly, driven on by these beautiful sounds that spilled from the woman balanced above her lap. Mighty hips heave themselves up against Rosalie in thunderous thrusts which rippled throughout her entirety, the swell of her unoccupied breasts bouncing boisterously under the ardent ministrations of her captor. She was drawn down to meet that cock in equal measures of delight and the lewd smacking noises of their bodies colliding echoed throughout the entire gym.

It was a struggle of the body and mind for the student considering that her undying tormentor knew which nerves to target, which angles to assume in order to provide the most pleasure. Whether or not Rosalie could hang on depended solely on her, but after several mind numbing moments of radiant bliss that enormous explosion of molten semen flooded her newly inflamed pussy and announced the blue skinned monster's copious release, lush liquid warmth being dumped straight into her exhausted form in abundance.

"Ahhnn .. Uhn .." She moaned softly while the thick and goopy cargo of her loins bubbled up in that swollen rod and filled her delightful prey to capacity.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Rosalie's sex squeezes around Ania's shaft as she cums with her, milking it for every drop even though there was already so much her belly had grown even more and some was spilling out. As her mind clears a little after her orgasm, Rosalie felt disgusted and humiliated for allowing herself to enjoy this, and this time she couldn't blame it on any aphrodisiac like before. But what could she do? This hermaphroditic being was simply too powerful and knew how to make girls become slaves to their own lust. Just how many more times would they both have to cum before this was finally over?

Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Unyielding in supreme hardness had been that heated ember of her tormenter which prominently resided amidst her velvety depths in utterly rigid stature. In truth Ania would probably never be sated with Rosalie in her presence because in spite of her athletic nature the poor woman lacked stamina to endure her loving sexual onslaught for too long hence the two of them may or may not separate before the beautiful emerald haired student passed out. It was yet another game that would be played with or without consent from the human female. With every orgasm she neared blessed unconsciousness to escape from forced pleasure and humiliation, but left conscious and able to recover her endurance merely increased. In the end they would last longer together in the throes of passion, their heated bodies flushed together in radiant delight and nothing her beloved attendant sought to try would prevent that horrible fate.

"Mmm .. You look absolutely divine .. Shame that my seed will never be able to take in that lovely womb of yours. Our child would be most beautiful." Ania casually pulled the strings and compelled Rosalie to bend over once more, her firm nipple latched on by these lush azure lips which suckled gingerly on the hardened cherry for several long moments to come. Suddenly the tender nub had been usurped by teeth which dug lightly into the sensitive flesh, sheepishly pinching the lovely maiden whilst slowly straining the marvellous tissue as she pulled back before letting go, allowing her teat and surrounding breast flesh to bounce back into place.

She bestowed another playful smack unto her precious plaything which caused the supple flesh of her ample hindquarters to jiggle encouragingly, the flow of molten semen finally grinding to a halt as the ravenous predator beamed at the young woman in undiluted glee. "Haven't you had enough of me yet?" Her lips creased into an enchanting smile. "Remember, one more orgasm and your second arm will be freed. Oh .. I almost forgot .."

Swiftly one of her arms had come undone from the ropes although the other remained secured within these vile restraints. "I will give you a choice here, Rosalie. I will allow you to decide how you wish to obtain your freedom."

She knew that the alluring lotus blossom above her lap despised servitude above everything else and by making her choose the conclusion of her torment Ania would land another crushing blow to her pride. "Would you like to take another ride? Or would you rather feel your gorgeous backside stretched out around me once more? You may even reserve stamina if you choose to suck me off like the good girl I know you are .. Mmm .. Yes .. I for one would love to cum all over your face. What do you think?"

Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:33 pm

Rosalie shuddered at the thought of being compatible enough to actually conceive with Ania. Fortunately, it was nothing more than a thought from her captor. She felt a little more relieved that her arm was now free. At the very least, Ania had not broken her promise as of yet. She only needed to cum one more time. But did that mean she would be free to go or simply not be tied up anymore?

When Rosalie hears the options for the next round presented to her, it was a no brained to her. She did not want to anal sex again and did not want that cock back in her mouth after that first time. "I'll...I'll keep riding..." With that, she starts moving her hips again, reaching down with her free hand for better balance.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:03 am

After perceiving of her mumbled response Ania chuckled lowly and complemented her motivation to keep going by thrusting up into the divine chalice of her body, feeling her every inch embedded inside the beautiful athlete whose shapely hips gyrated against her own. "Another ride? How unfortunate .. I was really hoping to give you a facial today." She smiled in amusement, her pleasure stricken face most assuredly partaking of her humiliation in utmost glee though an enticed moan punctured the near undying series of gentle gasps and heated breaths emanating from the huntress below. "I'm not complaining about your decision, but you could have always chosen your lovely breasts to please me."

Ania tentatively spanked her breasts with mild measures of roughness, watching them jiggle deliciously under the loving ministrations of her captor, an elongated moan spilling from these lush lips while the wanton hermaphrodite chimed in once more. "Don't forget to moan with ravishing delight, Rosalie. I expect your final performance of the day to be the most breathtaking of them all."

Did that mean freedom? It certainly implied them departing from the scene, but then again would her lecherous tormenter merely postpone the remainder of their lovemaking for another day? Surely another visit had been on the menu sometime in the future, but when and where the poor girl didn't know. "Bounce faster on my cock, Rosalie, clench your inner muscles some more. I want to hear you moan and I want to see you sweat because you're trying to please me more than anyone in the whole wide world. Make me cum hard enough and I might even refrain from sneaking up on you after soccer practice ever again."

Her form settled back against the ground, content to let the student ride out their final round in whichever pace Rosalie desired although Ania teasingly affixed the cherry on top, the promise part which had been honored during their exhausting session on the beach with Daphnee by their side and might factor in even now. "Ungh .. you have my word on that."

Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Even if Rosalie had simply used her breasts, that seed would have still splattered all over her face. Without any kind of drug influence her this time, she found that thought repulsive. Not that having it inside her body was very appealing to her, but it wasn't as nasty, though only a little less.

Her hips starts moving in more of a grinding motion. Her free hand made moving easier as it gave her support for leaning down. And while she was still squeezing around Ania's cock on her own, her growing arousal made it last longer. Her moans while loud and sensual, were not entirely heartfelt as she was still resisting completely giving in deep down. Rosalie knew she had to remain strong for her future. And even if she did give herself completely, it wouldn't be to Ania.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next