View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 After Practice (for Rosalie) 

Post Re: After Practice (for Rosalie)
"Ahhnn .. Uhhnn .. More .. Give me more .." It appeared to be working for the time being. Ania had been satisfied with her efforts and passively participated in their lovemaking through almost continuous verbal approval in the form of generously pleased moans which echoed throughout the storage compartment, growing louder and far more frantic in overall pace when these deliciously tight inner muscles massaged every inch of her wanton prick in an abundance of devotion.

But somehow that wasn't enough and Rosalie would finish their final round with a bang when suddenly twin tentacles latch onto her hardened nipples, engulfing these near rock hard cherries completely before sucking on them with unmatched vigor. However, another silken limb slithered up against the expanse of her supple rump and teasingly nudged the puckered entrance of her backdoor.

Her blue skinned captor hadn't truly concerned herself with sexual preferences in the long run and plunged the same flexible appendage deep into her rectum, filling the narrow pathway with more of herself whereas the molten cum deposited there earlier served ideally to lubricate the alien invader. She never inserted more than Rosalie had already endured, drilling the fleshy phallus inside whenever the blessed young woman ascended, leaving her filled with either cock or tentacle at any given moment in time.

"Ahhhhh!" Minutes elapsed prior to the next ecstatic roar of the lecherous creature below and Ania ruptured once more, blasting the grandiose thick and goopy essence of her loins into the farthest recesses of her womb, additionally enhancing the swell of her belly with every tension ladened contribution that massive ember heaved forth. It had taken her several moments to slowly extract the sublime girth stuffing her hindquarters to the fullest, her vigorous man meat harder than ever for it hadn't wilted any throughout their loving union, leaking alien seed while the blissed out predator gradually came down from her orgasmic height.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:18 pm

Rosalie cries out in pleasure feeling those tentacles latch onto her nipples, making her move faster in response. Her inner walls pulsate and squeeze around Ania more sporadically as she nears another orgasm. Feeling her womb filled with even more of that alien seed pushes her over edge as climaxes a third time.

As she slowly recovers again, she feels Ania start to pull out of her sex and pushes herself up a little. She kneels there breathing heavily, looking down at her body as that vanilla scented cum leaks from her body. "Why...are you so dead set...on making me want you? Wouldn't it just be...easier to find a woman who...is weak than I?"

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:50 pm

Ania mulled the matter over in the back of her mind, contemplating the scenario before the inner eye while her manhood gradually deflates and eventually shrinks back into the remainder of her body, leaving the huntress in her natural female shape. "Do you really want to know?"

She smiled mildly at that, her stamina unaffected throughout their lovemaking as tentacles teasingly massage these perky breasts a short while longer. "Oh, you're right in the assumption that I could capture any woman of the student body whenever I please, especially weaker ones which would probably be far less capable of struggling against their usurper, but I don't want them."

Bright blue eyes fixate on their emerald colored counterpart. "I want you. You're always defying me, you literally despise me and yet the challenge to obtain your adoration eventually always lures me back in. I have little interest in mindless drones who will do anything for me straight away because they're nothing special in the long run. You, on the other hand, you would never lift a finger for me unless you absolutely have to .. I truly admire the fighting type and I for one will never stop trying to inflame a certain sense of desire within you whenever I'm near. Now .. allow me to loosen your restraints."

Finally the second subdued arm came free and in the process Ania slipped out from underneath the precious gemstone, gently stroking these lush green locks with the knowledge that the kind gesture would not be appreciated in the least. "I have guaranteed your freedom and I'm a woman of my word. You're free to leave without having to fear for any even remotely grave repercussions."

For the moment Ania remained by her side, anticipating any potential questions which might arise given the answer the luscious predator had provided just now, but her torment was finally over. Rosalie had been released from her boundaries and the blue skinned monster would gather her personal belongings before departing from the scene, leaving the lovely girl to her own devices after having partaken of her physical form more than enough to give her waning endurance another slight boost.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Rosalie would have left right then and there, but some of that seed was still leaving her body, and she didn't want to leave such an obvious trail. She thought about giving Ania an answer to her explaination, but she wasn't sure if her captor cared to listen. No...Rosalie had to endure more of Ania's torment and humiliation, so Ania was going to hear what she had to say, even if it was just unimportant dribble to her. "I have good reason to remain defiant. As the only child in my family, I am duty bound to marry and become head of the household and estates when my father retires. Normally it's the job of the oldest son to take on that responsibility, so I will be the first woman in my family to take the lead. How can I hope to achieve that if I were to give in to you?"

Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:55 am

Ania languidly draped the raven colored overcoat upon her curvaceous frame and sealed the garment shut with the single leather strap ordinarily fastened around her enticingly narrow waist, staying behind for the time being when the thoroughly sexually harassed woman spoke up in her humiliating state, leaking molten semen from the sacred chalice of her body. "Will my revolting training not make you the most sexually talented wife any man could ever want? Will your defiance towards me not enhance your determination and leadership qualities in the business and taking charge of your own family?"

It certainly wasn't cruel by comparison to what others might have done. She refrained from gloating because Rosalie wasn't broken yet and on the inside the predatory creature favored gentle interaction with her captives. "Whether you give into me or not doesn't truly matter, you and I both gain something out of the situation. I will keep coming back for more and scratch away at your will power, trying to break you time and time again which will only make you stronger with every failed attempt I put you through. Should I finally manage to crush your defiance, however, seek solace in the fact that not a single human male you'll meet outside of a dark alley will ever be able to treat and break you down like I have. It will probably never happen again."

Her tendril brushed up against her cheek in loving caresses, peeling away once Rosalie offered up any further sign of disgust or hatred. "You're a strong woman with the proper mindset to make your future husband bow to your will and not the other way around, Rosalie. Believe me or not, but I trust you'll have no trouble dictating the tone in your relationship and whichever responsibility your familiarly duties entail."

She regressed into a state of thought, wondering how well her explanation might fare while azure eyes scan the naked beauty from head to toe. At least her gym uniform hadn't been shredded in the process of their lovemaking. "Does that make things clearer to you?"

Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:49 pm

"I don't intend on showing anything I learn to my future husband...at least not right away. If I did, he would probably see me as an unfaithful whore. As bad as that is for women in general to have that label, it's much worse for a woman in high society. I don't know what kind of society your people live in, but humans in general are still not very open when it comes to sex." Rosalie answers as she finally stands up, though her legs are still a bit shaky.

She chooses not to answer the first half of Ania's statement about them both gaining something from each of their encounters, but does speak about the other half. "I hate to disappoint you, but if I were to allow my defiance to give way, it wouldn't be from you. There is already someone else I would give myself to, and it's not any of the other students here." Rosalie wondered how Ania would react to this, but she didn't believe she was all that special to her. "Keep in mind though, that that would only apply if I had no other alternative. My primary goal remains the same."

Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:31 pm

She'd coaxed little more than a minor chuckle from the buxom huntress with her comment on human society, but other than that Ania appeared to respond with genuine remarks that lacked any further teasing, not that the blue skinned woman expected her victim to truly care for anything which was leaving her lips. "I understand .. on the other hand, my people possess an awfully high sex drive and we would love to have a partner with experience very early on to sate our ever growing needs."

It proved mildly amusing to hear that the otherwise defiant student would deliberately give herself to another inhabitant of the island, but Ania merely nodded in acknowledgement, one of her many tentacles stifling an almost bubbly laugh which wound up fighting its way to the surface. "I see .. Naturally a strong woman needs an equally strong lover .." Bright blue eyes cast themselves unto the girl with mischief in their midst. "Male or female? Oh, please, don't answer that .. I'm sure they're an undeniably attractive mixture of muscle and kindness which really turns your knees to putty and sets your heart aflutter in the most pleasant fashion."

Ania shook her head in dismissal, ignoring these thoughts for the time being even though another line of thinking got her to consider another ruse which served to seduce the emerald haired maiden entirely. "It's your choice, of course." While their conversation went on her mind would regress into shaping and molding the newfound idea birthed amidst her consciousness, pondering on how best to approach the situation. "You'll find that I'm not the type of person who gives up easily, just like you when defying me. Who knows, perhaps we have more in common than we realize?"

Her weight shifted from one foot to the other, emphasizing on these delightfully wide hips. "I have a lot of time to win you over, my dearest Rosalie. I may never be able to best your beloved tormentor, but I'll certainly try."

Beautifully gleaming azure eyes flash briefly in an amorous wink before the curvaceous figure begun spinning around in order to leave the scene of their lovemaking, glancing over her shoulder once more. "Was there anything else or would you like me to leave so you can get yourself cleaned up?" She smiled deviously, gesturing at her inflated form. "You look sufficiently pregnant with all that cum inside you .. I highly doubt you'd want anyone to see you like that."

Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:03 pm

"...I suppose you could say that about her." While Rosalie remembered Myra didn't have a muscular frame like Ania for instance, she proved to be much stronger than, easily able to pin the young woman down. On top of that, she had the power to control and manipulate water. She may have been rather assertive to Rosalie, but it was a far cry from what Ania or Gersham had done to her...well, except for their last encounter.

Looking down at herself, Rosalie could see she still wasn't quite ready to try to get back to her room yet. It wasn't too far to the locker room showers. She might not be able to run as fast in her current condition, but she believed she could get there without being seen. "I'll leave myself..." She answer gathering her clothes and peeks out the door making sure it was clear then darts out as quickly as she could, making her way to the locker room.

Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:45 am

"Well, I tend not to pry too much when it comes to relationships." She responded nonchalantly while heading for the exit of the equipment storage compartment, languidly drawing near in blatant enjoyment of having conquered the defiant emerald blossom once again, but with the notion of leaving Ania patiently waited for Rosalie to approach and pass by before departing herself, tenderly nudging the young woman in her passing. "Rosalie, dear? Remember that I'll be back."

Nothing else happened between the two that evening. Ania graced the darkened environment with her presence once more in preparation for the night for the true hunting grounds had yet to open. During the dead of night partaking of the student body had been equally simple as choosing the most delicious dish from the entire banquet and with every single woman asleep, their resistance would be futile with nobody else around to hear their screams of wild pleasure and undiluted lust.

But not Rosalie. Her blessed torment had ended and in their wake the two of them left an admirable puddle of vanilla flavored semen, feminine juices and the great many ropes which collectively bore testimony to these licentious events. It would be one of many, their second of all and the wanton predator subconsciously arranged for far more encounters further down the line of their time on campus. Rosalie might enjoy her freedom for now, but in truth her life of sinfully lecherous activities with Ania had only just begun.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5