View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The Hunter (Ania) 

Post The Hunter (Ania)
Waves gently rolled up against the cliff-side of the island, splashing the hardened rock over and over. A gentle breeze sang to the dancing green grass. The green plants waved back and forth. It seemed like everything was calm for quite a while now. Perhaps that was why Vanessa had decided to pay a visit to this particular location. The crimson-haired girl was wearing a vanilla v-neck shirt under her olive cardigan. She had chestnut shorts on which seemed to show off her feminine thighs. A simple charm hung around her neck. It was a silver heart that had been pierced by a sword.

Vanessa was a knight. At least that was what she believed she was before she had come here. The ember-eyed girl wanted to protect woman-kind from the lecherous hands of men and serve as their own knight-in-shining armor. But ever since she had shown up at Shokushu she had been unable to protect the fellow women of the island, let alone herself. On her first day she had met Rosalie. Rosalie spoke of monsters inhabiting the island and suggested to take Vanessa's virginity before a monster could. Then, two occasions later she was attacked and subdued by some strange slime monster. And oh, how she hated being dominated by such beasts.

She walked up against the cliff-side, and raised her left hand to grab firmly onto her charm. This was the place where Ania, the monster that had haunted Rosalie, was seen. Vanessa had promised to slay this monster, but she wasn't even quite sure what Ania looked like. Most likely, this monster had to appear as a brute. That was what Vanessa was looking out for. But, she had yet to encounter this Ania. Instead of actively searching the waters for her prey, Vanessa sat down at the cliff-side with her legs dangling over the edge. She casually swung her legs back and forth and leaned back. Her arms were behind her, supporting her in a sitting position. "...Rosalie..." Vanessa mumbled. She was going to find Ania today. She was just sure of it.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:40 am

Post Re: The Hunter (Ania)
High and rugged cliffs conveniently sheltered the rather secluded portion of the beach which had given rise to an almost completely untouched stretch of land comprised mainly of marvellously fine sand where not even the elements graced the premises with their leisurely alteration of the landscape over the course of centuries, the near constant exposure to sunlight throughout the day and lack of any stark breeze due to the surrounding walls chiselled out perfectly by nature itself certainly lulled the tropical scenery in an atmosphere of tranquility.

Under the plain guise of merely another wonderful location to spend their free time few women actually ventured out that far considering how much closer the more populated and thankfully safer portions of the beach had been. Unbeknownst to the audience of one the ocean concealed a hidden technological marvel beneath the mildly rippling surface of the crystal clear sea, the cloaked vessel of her chosen prey which was nowhere to be seen with the naked eye.

Nothing more than an inconspicuous cavern on the far side of the lovely bay had been worth investigating and by exploring the opening from afar Vanessa would not truly gain an insight into what prowled within.

However, Ania sank into the nearest rocky surface for comfort several hours back, the pigmentation of her skin altered in order to suit her newfound surroundings whereas her raven colored overcoat had been wrinkled and mildly saturated with damp spots scattered all over. She was hidden from both sight and sun, basking in the pleasing shadows with delight pulsing through her veins at the faint sound of waves lapping ashore delicately with precision nearly befitting of clockwork, never missing even the slighest beat. In spite of being easily capable of reaching the confines of her own ship, the obscured alien female preferred the sounds of nature on the outside.

She lingered near the cave entrance, inhaling the distinct aroma of the familiar region, but not even that could distract from the individual the huntress picked up on amidst scanning the outskirts of her domain with vastly refined senses. Her attention had been guided elsewhere and shifted away from the slightly damp cavern walls up and along the cliff-side before settling on the red haired vixen above, the two of them a great distance apart although there was no ignoring the azure gleam which had been cast upon the student.

Now bright blue eyes regarded the most flashy woman from below, unblinking and unyielding amidst the shadows in their potentially highly intrigued stare.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:46 pm

Vanessa's short attempts of rest would always follow with a sense of urgency. It was as if she felt that she was being watched. But the girl couldn't help but to feel this way because she had been attacked on two separate occasions when she least expected it. Am I being watched, she would often ask herself. The cute girl turned around to examine her surroundings. Left. Right. Below. Above. There was nothing that she could see. Vanessa was fully aware that she was paranoid, but it was better to be safe than sorry. When she figured that there were no monsters around, the crimson-haired girl crossed her legs. Anyone below would be able to catch a sight of her magnificent, curvy thighs.

Her vibrant hair flew behind her from the gentle breeze of the wind. The sunlight can perfectly lit up her skin, providing her with a warmth that countered the coolness of the wind. She looked over to her side and grabbed a rock with her delicate hand. She tossed it into the shores, watching the rock skip across the water before finally sinking. The only evidence that the rocks ever existed were the ripples within the water. Then, Vanessa tossed another rock. This was supposed to be the place where Ania hid. Rosalie had told her so, but Vanessa had yet to find this monster.

She looked into the sky, wondering how Ania would look like. Was she a slime? An octopus? A giant fish? Those thoughts seemed to scare her a little bit. Vanessa was thankful that she had not yet run into a feminine-looking monster. For, it was Vanessa's goal to protect all women from these monsters. If a monster had a female form? Vanessa would be most likely confused.

Monsters:

Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:16 pm

In any other scenario Ania might have felt inclined to let the student slip away quietly without ever considering her presence here the next day, but today the sumptuous beauty nearby stayed around and begun casting rocks into the open sea, not that any of them could ever hope to damage the cloaked vessel therein although it indicated that either the red head expected company or had no better place to be.

Night wouldn't fall anytime soon and her thirst for the pleasures of the flesh had been near insatiable, content with exploring the possibility of more before heading back to the dorms in the evening although the nubile ruby red gemstone had her ponder on what exactly the student was doing around here, thus the hidden monster decided to investigate further even though the chance of actually closing the distance before the luscious prey fled from the scene remained extremely slim. But even then there was no denying the tempting nature of these lush feminine thighs and nobody else had been around to claim the precious beauty in her place.

Shortly after reaching that conclusion Ania emerged from the gloomy cavern and displayed herself perfectly to the charming audience without even remotely attempting to hide or pursue the scarlet haired woman in equal measures of indifference regarding whichever consequences would ultimately arise by stepping out into intense sunlight.

Humanoid yet certainly not human had been the sapphire colored maiden whose entirety was concealed beneath an extensive overcoat which exposed little more than the great many tentacles that replaced regular arms in her species, eight in numbers with silken texture and composed of raw muscle as they wrapped themselves around each other in front of her ample breasts, their marvellous contours unable to be missed even underneath a layer of cloth. Likewise each and every subtle outline summoed up by the shifting fabric barely left any imagination as to the voluptuous stature of the ravenous predator, bright blue eyes locked onto the student with every passing moment.

Mildly shimmering fins protruded from her head where her own ears had been, partially covered up by lush pitch black locks which were bound together into a single braid and flowed further along the expanse of her body, all the way down to these subtle outlines of her undoubtedly alluring midriff.

She loathed the exposure to the sun above all else. Viciously clawed feet crunched the sand beneath their soles with every calm and collected step, warm yet almost hot by comparison to the overwhelming tropical heat which Ania despised greatly for the simple reason that the blazing light itself appeared to be sapping the essence of her life directly through every fibre of her being.

But even the intriguing performance drew to a close when her steps slowed to a mere crawl only to halt completely when the huntress had approached far enough to stand at the bottom of the cliff-side and patiently observed the valiant spirit who happened to chance upon her all the way out here, wondering whether the girl would make a run for it or not though actually chasing anyone before sundown wasn't exactly in her best interest.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:44 pm

Vanessa had finally realized that there was a disturbance. She down at the cliffs from the subtle noises she heard disturbing her peace. A female... no... was a monster that appeared? The hourglass-shaped woman appeared at the bottom. The crimson-haired girl was unsure if this female monster had taken interest in her or not. The knight stood up and looked down condescendingly from the cliff. She noticed that the female monster was quite sluggish. In fact, it seemed to be in pain for whatever reason. The ember eyes stared at the monster below. Vanessa crossed her arms and began to speak. "You..." The girl casually flicked her hair in the wind. "You're a monster? Or a human?" Vanessa was obviously confused as to why a monster would take on a womanly form. However, she kept a stern face to hide any sort of worry she had. "Or are you an infected human?" She wondered.

Then, the pieces began to fall into place. A strange monster-like being appearing at the cliff side? There was no denying how beautiful the woman was. In fact, Vanessa felt a bit jealous of the monster's curvaceous shape. Out of spite, Vanessa kicked a small pebble and had it plummet below towards the monster-girl. "No... You're the infamous Ania aren't you? I've come to take your head."

Monsters:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:23 pm

It was an intriguing situation under less than preferable circumstances although the human female most certainly piqued her curiosity with that brazen gesture, the single pebble falling from her elevated position and setting a few more of them in motion in the process, but the blue skinned creature never backed off as they struck the fine sand beneath her. They wound up in volatile equilibrium which held onto little more than gossamer threads until either of the two decided to make their move and for the time being Ania had little to no interest in climbing up there herself unless absolutely necessary.

"What? Why?" Both voice and expression appeared mildly perplexed in face of her blatant desire to cause little more than malice by coming here. "Why have you come to take my head and what have I done to deserve your presumably unfounded hostility?"

Interestingly enough somebody had the courage to reveal the location of her hideout throughout the day, but then seemingly decided to send someone else to take care of the problem, but that woman was human. Furthermore not many women encountered the huntress around here which greatly decreased any potential candidates to take the blame, but Ania would get on that another time.

Her admirable features turned and twisted into an almost taunting sneer then and there, letting the facade of her ignorance fall way in that instant while slowly venturing out of the sun beneath the shadow of a nearby tree, the same low hanging branches where both Daphnee and Rosalie fell before the mighty predator. "If anything I'm notorious for stealing the hearts of lovely women like you. Any bypassers simply cannot get enough of yours truly." Her smirk widened mildly. "Unfortunately I'm also quite the heartbreaker and I'd understand any contempt that may have paved your way here, but if you've truly come to take my head I suppose I'll be facing inevitable defeat. How could I ever hope to best you?"

Naturally the alluring monster teased and mocked, thinking that the undoubtedly prideful yet condescending temptress had been affected by minor blows to her haughty position above the secluded bay. For the moment the student had the upper hand, weighing herself safe and superior, but that would soon change. "I'm curious .. Have you chosen valor as your only weapon aside from that big mouth of yours?" She chuckled lowly upon finishing that thought before speaking up once more with the same mocking tone. "Well, I suppose even your mouth is good for something .."

Would that be enough to lure her out? Most likely the girl was smarter than that, but even now Ania graced her presence here and her vocal threats with immeasurable apathy. "By all means, you can always remain up there and shield yourself with cowardice, but I expect my opponents to at least pretend that they've come prepared. You probably wasted quite some time coming here and from what I gather you're all by yourself."

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Vanessa hated explaining herself twice. No matter how much of a beautiful woman Ania looked like, the sapphire-skinned woman was still a monster that raped her friend. There was so much injustice on this island that the knight was glad to have been sent to this island to purge all of its evils. "Ha! Addicted to your touch? You think too highly of yourself, vermin." She placed both hands on her hips. Her ember eyes stared condescendingly at Ania. She flinched once the monster decided to mock her pride. Her fingers curled up into fists. Calm down, Vanessa thought to herself. She's doing this on purpose. Trying to provoke me.

"Valor is my only weapon." She snarled when Ania said her mouth could be used as a weapon. "You're a female. You can't even do anything to my mouth." Vanessa pointed out, but realized she was only encouraging the monster. The girl reached behind her white skirt and pulled out a small knife she had obtained from the kitchen. From all the way down, Ania would be able to see up the girl's skirt and spot her black lingerie. "I am not stupid, Ania." She said sternly. She looked around the beach to see if there was any spot where she would be able to safely make it down. Ania was daring her to come and charge at her. What sort of abilities did the monster have? Vanessa sighed and took a leap of faith, quite literally as she leaped down from the edge and landed on the soft, warm sand, altogether hoping that Ania would not attack her as she landed.

Monsters:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:26 pm

Vermin, what a laughably ineffective remark. "Ouch .. you almost hurt my feelings." Ania maintained eye contact with an undying, self satisfied grin, treating the female as little more than an object of ridicule. Now the mouth part, on the other hand, had her realize that the newcomer would be in for many surprises that day. "I will do many things to your mouth and you'll love me for it."

More mocking laughter erupted beneath the pleasing shadow of the nearby tree, far more distinguished than before given the weapon which had been summoned forth into prominence, the huntress most assuredly aiming to infuriate the lovely red haired vixen and her talents in that regard certainly weren't poor in the slightest. "Oh look! You've brought a toothpick." She continued to observe from below, bright blue eyes blatantly dipping to the exposed fabric of her undergarments which, much to her delight, hadn't appeared to be standard issue panties for once. "How impolite. I don't even know your name yet you keep repeating mine as though you cannot think of anything else. Are you, perchance, planning on becoming my next faithful admirer?"

But not even when the buxom beauty landed on the fine sand did the female predator move away from her position, utterly complacent in her mindset of sheer dominance and superiority. No, the charming young lady behaved exactly as desired and there was no denying the subtle bounce of her ample breasts when the momentum of her fall summoned a most subtle yet erotic performance albeit only for the fraction of a second. "You're only human and certainly not the brightest one at that."

Oh, teasing the student would potentially never cease to amuse Ania, but now there was a glint of something else in her radiant azure eyes which locked straight onto her own. "I know who told you about me, the one who sent you here. Sadly you're not nearly as smart as that one by coming here with the knowledge of my existence, I can tell you that much." She had several aces up her sleeve in a figurative sense, playing them openly now that the red head would have to climb back up or ascend along the closest hiking path in order to flee.

"You know, I have encountered no more than two women all the way out here, little one, and I'm afraid Daphnee would not seek to disrupt my goodwill by sending an incredibly sexy firecracker after me which leaves me with .." Another smug grin graced her most enchanting features. "Oh, no, no. I wouldn't want to keep you out of suspense just yet and tell you the name you already have in the back of your mind."

Ania smiled mischievously, her tail languidly swaying back and forth in growing excitement whereas the many tentacles which made up her arms twitched mildly in anticipation. "I suppose you'll have to take my head here today or else I'll have to visit your beautiful friend again. You know, the lovely lady with ravishing green locks and eyes akin to the most precious emeralds to ever exist in the whole wide world."

She knew Rosalie, knew what she looked like, it would only be a matter of time before her pursuer would happen to check the right door and invade her own dorm. "Does that ring a bell? I could spell out her name, if you want me to."

Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Vanessa glared at the monster when it had make its remark about her mouth. "Faithful admirer? Ha, I'm not your average little girl. I'm so much more than that." Her voice thundered. The crimson-haired girl flicked her hair as if to scoff of the opinion that she wasn't one of the smartest people. Her eyes focused on the monster. There was that name again. Daphnee. Ever since her transfer here, she had heard only tidbits of this girl, but had never seen her, nor gotten enough information to understand why she played such an important role in everyone's life here in Shokushu. The girls that Vanessa met earlier mentioned her name; so did Ania.

And did the monster tempt her. Each word seemed to sting Vanessa. "You won't hurt her!" She gritted her teeth. The girl raised her knife higher, as if prepared to attack. She took one step closer to the monster, still cautious. "She has nothing to do with this! All that matters right now is how I'm going to decapitate you!" She roared. Though, she hated the situation she was in. The redhead could tell that the monster was provoking her to come closer. She looked at the busty monster, noticing the many tentacles coming out of her. One wrong move and any of those tentacles was sure to latch onto her. She came closer until she was just out of reach from the tentacles, or so she thought.

Monsters:

Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:15 pm

Provocation meant to invoke yet another emotional outburst successfully brought the valiant defender of women little more than a stone's throw away from the voluptuous predator whose inflammatory sneer never faded in the slightest, drawing upon her feelings in hopes of luring the ostentatious student in further. "Oh, I would never hurt one of my precious lovers. Did Rosalie not tell you that her marvellous screams in my presence were screams of pleasure and not anguish?"

But then the teasing had been wrapped up and begun bleeding over into action when the buxom female dashed forth at an incredible rate, lightning reflexes far beyond the capabilities of any human as numerous tentacles swerved out all around in an attempt to encompass the alluring knight without offering up any chance of escape. One of them reached straight for the blade amidst her silken fingers, the blow blatant enough to be countered although when Vanessa lashed out it had been similar to striking metal with metal.

"I'm afraid you're gravely mistaken." Ania grinned triumphantly, her hidden prowess in battle revealed through adapting that particular tentacle to the opponent she faced. It could not be sliced in half, let alone be repelled and when the smooth tip connected with the edge of the knife, the latter had been absorbed into lavender colored flesh. Her appendage molded itself around the vile tool of death like molten wax and hardened up once again, safely claiming the only weapon the red haired woman had without much of a battle to begin with.

Its brethren swiftly intertwined with her now exposed wrists and ankles, heaving the student in the air with utmost ease only to discard her onto the fine sand below, dropping her with a heavy thud. She was nothing more than featherweight to Ania, truly the powerful huntress Rosalie had warned her about and now the monster towered over her fallen form, tossing the kitchen knife to the far side of the cliff. "Nice try. You will not take my head, but I will ensure that you'll never forget how you tried to defy me only to fail miserably."

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:37 am

Vanessa seemed to have enough of this monster. "S-shut up! You weren't there to listen to her. She was frightened, hopeless even because you had done something vile to her!" She brought one foot back to use it as a pivot and launched right at Ania. Her knife clung against the tentacle, and she pushed her arm in an attempt to slice the tentacle in half. But... it didn't happen. Instead, the monster had repelled her attack, taken her weapon, and launched her up in the air in one swift motion. She fell onto the beach and created a small sandstorm around her. The crimson haired girl looked up at the busty monster and slowly got on her feet. She hoisted her fists up against her chest in a protective manner. "Enough talking. You've done plenty of that!" She came towards the monster by pushing her feet against the sand. A bit of dust appeared from where she had just sprinted off. As she ran towards the monster, the redhead swung her leg upwards at the monster, hoping to get a hit on a tentacle. As she kicked up, the monster would be able to once more, see her lingerie and a beautiful view of her thighs and ass.

Monsters:

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:13 pm

"Maybe I'll get tired of talking once you've taken my head?" Vanessa offered up more than enough buttons for her opponent to push and Ania relished in the opportunity to mock and infuriate the valiant woman. It was an amusing thought to think that any human female hoped to defeat the likes of her own people, whether through martial arts or knives they rarely got far and when that running kick connected the huntress chuckled deviously considering what the other seven unoccupied tendrils were up to.

Immediately each and every tentacle in her possession converged in front of the voluptuous predator and plummeted straight down toward the crimson haired knight whose inflamed passion for trumph had been doomed to failure from the very beginning of their tedious albeit entertaining engagement. Bright blue eyes noted the sensual view offered up by her chosen target, but paid the reward for victory little mind seeing how the student wouldn't be in fighting condition much longer whereupon regarding her alluring flesh and undergarments would be the least the ravenous predator would do. Instead an armada of tentacles rushed through the air and battered the athletic beauty into submission, pounding her solar plexus to the point where Vanessa threatened to lose consciousness.

One after another these seven remaining tentacles struck in intervals not more than the fraction of a second inbetween each excruciating onslaught, the eighth languidly pushing the ruby gemstone back into the fine sand below when it was all over. Ania casually walked up to her thoroughly beaten frame, wondering how much fighting spirit had been left within her. "I gotta hand it to you, you've got a lot of spunk. Now where were we .. ? Oh, yeah .. Rosalie .. Why don't you explain to me in great detail what the lovely soccer player has told you about me?"

Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:04 pm

Vanessa could barely blink as she held up her hands for protection as she got hit repeatedly by the tentacles. Such force, such power! The girl stammered back, trying to think of some way to counter this. However, she was eventually pushed back, and her body landed on the sand. She winced and kept one eye open as she looked at Ania. "T-this... was what she was talking about..." The crimson-haired girl muttered under her breath. Rosalie was describing to her how strong Ania was, and it wasn't until now that she realized she was severely outclassed. Behead Ania? What a silly notion. The girl's heart filled with despair as she looked above at her predator.

She spoke in a tone of defiant defeatism. "This is... between you and me." She huffed heavily. "Whatever you're planning on doing to Rosalie, do it to me instead. I'll take her suffering..."

Monsters:

Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:53 pm

"Oh, did she?" Defiance had earned the young woman suitable punishment and while attempting to conclude her existence through beheading had been multiple times worse than anything Ania ever chanced upon in her lifetime, the voluptuous huntress always wound up rougher in the attention bestowed unto the troublemaker, but nowhere near cruel. Not even Rosalie faced physical abuse in the same way the luscious red head did although the notion of strength was beyond true.

Ania smiled mischievously upon the defeated vixen. "I believe you're under the impression that I would treat you two equally. I highly advise you forget about that fantasy straight away and consider what you came here to do." She wished the monster death and brought a weapon to enforce her desire, but inevitably found herself brought to her knees and tossed into the sand. "Her suffering entails serving me thoroughly. Even in the throes of passion the poor girl won't admit that she appreciates the attention no human lover could possibly give her and I will keep showing her the blessings of being a woman until the day she breaks down or leaves Shokushu forever."

Another tease, perhaps? She lacked information as to why anyone would undertake a perilous journey to the very brink of the island in order to confront one of the monstrous inhabitants. It could have been anything and pulling the proper strings on this one had been rewarding thus far. "But I digress .. You, on the other hand, I will punish you severely. You'll quickly learn that I'm a woman of my word, however, and earlier I've stated that you'll love me for doing many things to your mouth. I wonder .. are you bright enough to figure it out?"

Slowly the wanton predator reached down towards the dishonored knight and tentatively skimmed along the vein of her neck before sealing her tentacle around Vanessa completely. Her touch tightened beneath the constricting appendage in the shape of a makeshift tentacle leash and it would be impossible to remove for the human female due to it being vastly superior in strength and composed of pure muscle.

Suddenly, however, another realisation would kick in when these delightfully inflamed ruby red eyes scanned the alleged alien woman. Near her groin the attire around her shapely frame began to shift and summoned forth the contours of a familiar bulge which had been indicative of her true gender. It grew and expanded yet remained concealed for the time being, but there wasn't the slightest shred of doubt that Ania sported a raging erection which meant that her mouth would definitely be another viable target to exploit that day. "Now .. I want to know your name. Refuse to respond and I'll shred your clothes into pieces, lie to me and I'll find out eventually. Rosalie will suffer in your stead should you choose the second option."

Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Vanessa gritted her teeth once she heard that Ania was going to torment her until she breaks. Truly, it was awful. Ania could have kept Rosalie but instead chose to free her to have her suffer the mental exhaustion of being attacked constantly. Fear struck when the redhead heard that she was going to be severely punished. She glanced around the sandy beaches in a desperate attempt to get her out of the situation. Nothing. Then, a tentacle latched around her neck. "Ngghh?!" She was surprised and was scared that the monster was going to choke her. Then, she found that the monster wanted it to be more of a collar than a choking mechanism. "Y-you bastard..." She mumbled. Her fingers curled into fists, taking in some sand into them. Then, she looked in disgust as she saw something large begin to pulse in the monster's crotch. Of course, it was a monster. If Vanessa had learned anything ever since she had come to Shokushu, it was that monsters all had some sort of tool used to please the girls here.

Her heart began to pick up. She wasn't too sure if it was out of fear or a desire to please what was beneath. N-no... I can't think like this. The girl tried to repress the desires in her mind. I-It's not true... I don't want it... I don't want it. Like a conditioned dog, she could feel saliva secreting in her mouth. She gulped in an attempt to swallow any of the saliva her body produced, but the collar prevented her from doing so. A single drip of saliva escaped the side of her lips. However, Vanessa's ember eyes still had a strong sense of resistance. "Y-you won't find out anything, because I can still kill you right here and now!" She said defiantly. The crimson-haired girl brought her arms up and tossed the sand between her fingers into Ania's eyes.

Monsters:

Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next