View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Hunter (Ania) 

Post Re: The Hunter (Ania)
"Auugghh!" Waning clarity on the matter regrettably allowed the hermaphroditic predator to face the full brunt of that onslaught. Surprise birthed from what Ania falsely believed to be growing arousal at the literally mouth watering sight compelled her to weigh herself safe and now the azure beauty staggered backwards, much to the misfortune of her captive considering that the makeshift leash never detached. Vanessa wound up dragged through the fine sand, the pressure on her neck growing slightly while the supreme specimen sought to cleanse her eyes of the generously painful counterattack.

"Why the fuck would you do that, for crying out loud! It fucking hurts!" Half blinded and half aware the girl had been heaved into the air, her arms drawn behind her back to the very limits of comfort and restrained at the wrists before the armada of prehensile limbs returned, slicing and tearing through her attire like hot knives through butter save for that delicate piece of lingerie. It would serve the huntress later on and in spite of spilling tears due to that dishonorable display with the sand, Ania chuckled lowly whilst gingerly cleansing her eyes with salt water, unaffected by the usual feeling which might befall humans should they try the same.

"Tch, tch, tch .. Defying me again, are you? Have you not learned anything from your dear friend Rosalie?" Slowly these tendrils forced Vanessa back down into a kneeling posture, effectively pinning her legs to the ground as the two of them resided in shallow water. "You will suffer and you will love me for everything I'll do to your mouth. I don't break promises and I promise you that you'll never underestimate my wrath ever again."

She summoned forth a lone tentacle and dangled it before these beautiful crimson eyes. Her luscious prey would notice the glistening moisture at the tip while another settled around the back of her head, keeping the young woman safely in place whereupon the former would approach and coat her lips in the crystal clear substance. They soaked up the foreign liquid and nothing seemed to happen, but Ania already pressed on. Her elongated digit shrunk down and nestled up against her lips, nearly turning to liquid itself as the flesh oozed beyond her jaw and hardened once again, forcing her mouth to open slightly from within for the remainder of the same tentacle to follow.

It then washed over her tongue languidly, thoroughly bathing the deft muscle in unknown liquid warmth which seeped into her every fibre almost immediately after settling on the surface of her taste buds, leaving the poor woman no escape from whichever torment the voluptuous monster had chosen to put her through although the vile substance lacked both flavor and texture which rendered any form of identification at her disposal downright worthless. Vanessa had been bound to endure the procedure which tended to her tongue, cheeks and every last remaining crevice within her mouth, the manipulated tissue suddenly beginning to tingle pleasantly yet slightly maddening in the sense that nothing seemed to dilute the sensation. It grew and expanded the further that lavender colored intruder forced itself into her waiting maw, spreading the influence without end.

Suddenly Ania plunged that tentacle beyond the entrance to her throat. In her wake the potent effect of whatever transpired here swiftly followed and had been absorbed by the incredibly tight passage. She would feel the tingling stretch all the way into her neck as the appendage lingered therein for several long moments to come before extracting itself, finally revealing the abominable plan of her captor. Her lips, tongue and throat had been set ablaze with sexual pleasure. Everything the tentacle touched in its passing resulted in purely ravishing delight for the defeated knight, filling her with bliss and once that tendril departed from her mouth little more than a gossamer string of saliva connected the two.

But her mouth burned in neglection. It had been cruelly twisted by the wanton hermaphrodite, the sensitivity alone dialed up to the point where flicking her own tongue against her cheek would result in sexual pleasure which amassed inside her groin. Her own body betrayed Vanessa and demanded more, her hunger for stimulation near insatiable as both mouth and throat desired friction beyond reason which would undoubtedly result in an orgasm depending on how long they kept going.

Ania smirked deviously and subsequently proved unwilling to grant her alluring captive even the slightest sliver of respite. An immensely burning purgatory of lust reigned upon the student and next to the tentacle which had been taken away, only that concealed yet strongly pulsating cock could possibly reach far enough in order to tend to each and every portion of affected flesh at once. "Does it not itch? Does it not feel truly amazing when you scratch it? Are you not in love with what I can do to you without permission? I certainly am."

Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:29 pm

Vanessa couldn't do anything, as the monster had her restrained throughout the entire attack. Though, the crimson-haired girl seemed dumbfounded when the monster asked her why she did such a thing. Ania was a monster who surely had plenty of strength. The knight was willing to take any steps to defeat her. Then, she was completely striped in mere seconds. The monster would be able to see Vanessa's wonderful thighs, hips, and breasts. Her rather stylish black lingerie was revealed, nicely designed with grey roses on the corners. She violently shook her head as the strange liquid pressed up against her lips. She was sure that the monster had some purpose for placing such a mucus on her lips. The girl defiantly shook against her binding, but the tentacle already forced it's way into her mouth. Her ember eyes widened and she let out a muffled cry. "Mggghhhthhh?!" Was the only noise she was able to make. The wet, nasty tentacle rolled inside her mouth, coating her mouth with its disgusting tasting fluids. Likewise, the tentacle itself was covered in the excess saliva that Vanessa's mouth was already developing. Then, she felt it. The burning sensation spread across her entire mouth like wildfire. She desired the monster's touch so much that her womanhood began to ache.

The knight began to sweat, feeling like she was some sort of cat in the heat. She allowed the tentacle to touch every part of her mouth. She encouraged it, even, by rolling her tongue skillfully around to taste every bit the tentacle could offer. Her eyes softened with each passing moment. As her tongue rolled up and twisted to taste more of the tentacle, the girl moved her head in an attempt to get the tentacle further in her mouth so she could taste its goodness. Saliva began to drip out of her mouth and dripped onto her soft thighs. At the same time, the girl rubbed her thighs closely together. A free hand reached down, underneath her thong as she began to finger herself. I want it, she thought to herself. I want Ania's big, fat, throbbing cock.

Vanessa slipped a single digit into her moist molds. The creases and bumps and seemed to hungrily suck on the lone digit as she began to thrust the finger in and out of her. But... it wasn't enough. Vanessa was tied down so her mobility was greatly lowered. She tried her best to slip off her thong until her thong was hanging idly around her knees. Ania would be able to see her tight, glistening womanly folds.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:43 am

Ania patiently admired the growing excitement within her tempting prey for several long moments to come, listening intently to the feverish squelching sound as Vanessa sought to escape the excruciating sexual torment her body had to endure only for the huntress to latch onto her wrist and yank her hand away from that shimmering slit, denying the kneeling young woman yet again with admirable strength. "Defiant women like you don't get to touch themselves .. Bad girl."

It served the sole purpose of humiliation to batter the valiant knight into submission before denouncing her as little more than another pet to shape and mold to her liking, but neglection alone would soon drive Vanessa to the brink of sanity. Each and every lungful of air begun tingling the manipulated tissue of her mouth and throat, the flow seemingly stimulating the pleasure centers of her brain which would have been physically impossible without the alterations that deliciously tempting yet unknown sludge had performed. It was a vicious cycle for with every ounce of pleasure her breathing would quicken, granting the ruby gemstone even more of the same heavenly sensation which set her hungry maw ablaze with sexual gratification and need at the same time, spurning her on until her nethers were completely soaked.

Her body had been reduced to experiencing pleasure through breathing alone with Ania nearby to prevent any other source of stimulation, her peachy skin flushed with undying lust and only when Vanessa found herself on the verge of collapsing under the pressure did the buxom predator raise her own voice once more. "Cum for me." Immediately her body would succumb and shudder in blessed release, vaginal depths convulsing around an enormous emptiness where Ania could have been if only her own stubbornness hadn't prevented that delightful fate. Almost instantaneously, however, her mouth would itch and yearn for pleasure once more, the nerve ends there seemingly insatiable as the monster she sought to slay chuckled in amusement.

"Do you understand your misery now? I have given you the mouth of a true whore. Imagine what oral sex will feel like when you cream yourself just by sucking someone off, it'll be absolutely marvellous." It wasn't permanent, not yet anyway, but the human female didn't know that and her captor had far more in mind than simply getting her to climax in the strangest fashion. She would feed her that ferociously trembling member soon enough in order to get her off in the same way once again, but for the moment it remained concealed as to further tease the joy laden student. "Oh, where are my manners? You must be extremely eager for more."

Slowly but surely her overcoat fell away, undone and peeled off her luxuriantly curvaceous frame which summoned forth the immense bulge of her manhood in all its undiluted glory, the generously swollen length positioned inbetween two hideously swollen testes which had been ready to disperse their copious liquid love at any moment. "I'll let you please me with your mouth if you beg for my cock. If you're entertaining enough I might even tend to your deliciously dripping cunt when you've finished me off."

Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:01 am

Vanessa seemed to squirm and let out a muffled cry when her hand was forcibly taken away. Her nether regions were getting more and more wet by the moment, and while she loved kissing the tentacle with the entire inside of her mouth, she needed more. The tongue wrapped around the tentacle, allowing Ania to feel the flexible appendage. She couldn't take it! Every time she licked the tentacle, her mind became increasingly blank. She sucked on the tentacle hungrily, as if it would grant her salvation, but it only made her desire it more and more. Suck, suck, suck. At the moment, the crimson-haired girl was making such a loud slurping noise that if anyone was nearby they wouldn't be able to ever guess that the knight of Shokushu was just another lusty girl. Her mouth seemed to overflow with her own saliva, as drips of the liquid slowly trailed down her jaws and onto her lap. Then, as if by command, the redhead came hard just from Ania's voice. Her womanly juices were let out, coating her thighs in the sexual substance. It was like she needed to focus intently on what Ania was saying, because it was so hard to concentrate when she had a huge, amazing tentacle to suck on. A mouth of a whore? It scared her that she had become soiled in such a way, but she couldn't stop sucking it! Slurp, slurp, slurp. Her body seemed to shiver, giving her slight goosebumps. Why did she have to go through such a torturous thing?

Then, she saw it. The large, hard cock. It seemed to throb every other second, as if teasing the knight. What she had also noticed was the disgustingly large testes. She wondered how much she would be able to get Ania to cum. The knight thought about how the warm climax would feel inside her stomach. Consumed by lust, the girl used all of her force to shake the tentacle out of her mouth finally to speak. "F-fine... you win..." She muttered. The crimson-haired girl was breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling with it accordingly. "Please, let me suck that cock of yours... Free me and I'll promise that I'll please you with my breasts, my mouth, and everything I have..." The knight's womanhood felt like it was on fire. "So please, let me be your little fuck-toy ♥"

Monsters:

Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:45 am

Serving with devotion had earned Vanessa the good natured smile of her former opponent, the villain who asked for little more than submission and treated her exactly like Rosalie, potentially worse considering what the immensely alluring red head wished to accomplish by setting out for the secluded bay that day, and she'd swiftly learn that good things happened to good girls as the curvaceous hermaphrodite gently patted her head as though she were an obedient pet. "Good girl .. You will be mine soon enough and when I'm through with you, you'll thirst for my cock when you're in class, when you're in the shower and when you're around Rosalie .. You'll yearn for it always .. My precious little cock sleeve .."

But then that benevolent expression diminished slightly, her hands tied up even now while another lavender colored tentacle intertwined with a shock of scarlet hair and secured the wanton girl with unyielding strength. "But your freedom will remain under my control for the time being. You have defied me and now you'll suffer for your loathsome act of insubordination. Suck me like you would your lover, swallow every ounce of precum which leaks from the crest of my shaft and perhaps when you're talented enough I'll allow you to drink all of my release." She was teasing, prolonging the inevitable while her mouth and loins burned with raw lust. "You'll thank me for my generosity once I've dumped my load in your throat and then, but only then, will I consider permitting you freedom once again."

Ania shuffled closer then and there, these minor motions causing her sweltering ember to bounce delightfully before these glassy crimson eyes. "Now .. Open your mouth like a good girl and I shall make you mine." In case of further struggle the feisty young knight would have her nostrils sealed by another prehensile tendril whereupon that enormous member plunged forth into her hungry maw, immediately setting her lips, tongue and throat aflame with fierce sexual pleasure. "Unngghh .." It reached deep, deeper than that tentacle and the mighty huntress forced every single inch into the crushing tightness of the narrow passage, each and every steady beat of her heart clearly perceived of by the girl who'd feel the pulsating prick within her own neck.

Instead of halting, however, Ania languidly extracted herself save for the molten tip of her phallus and hilted herself once more with unparalleled vigor, that gorgeous face smacking into her powerful advances each and every time while her tormenter moaned and gasped in pure ecstasy, minor spurts of delicious vanilla flavored precum rhythmically splattering forth to the back of her throat as she begun settling into an admirably fast pace straight away, holding nothing back in their feverish union.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:32 pm

Vanessa slurped up everything that the tentacle had to offer. In truth, she was not quite sure she had ever felt pleasure like this before. She enjoyed soaking the tentacle in her own saliva, and was willing to do so for hours on end. The girl closed her eyes when Ania had called her a cock-sleeve. It was a forbidden desire that the girl tasted with her lips. In truth, it was scary. She yearned for more pleasure, yet at the same time she was scared about what would become of her after this experience of Ania. She wanted to escape, but at the same time she didn't. The girl winced as soon as the tentacle pulled on her hair. "Mggthh?!" Was all the noise she was able to produce. Then, the tentacle slowly slipped out of her mouth and the girl's eyes, once filled with vigor and determination, was now lackluster. Still, the girl ran her tongue across her lips to taste all the goodness the monster had given her.

She hated the way the monster talked dirty to her, but couldn't help but to notice her lower regions were even more warmer. She wanted Ania to stick it in her! The crimson-haired girl looked up at her predator in hopes that she would change her mind and sink that large cock in between the folds of her pussy. Instead, the large member rolled into her mouth. She reluctantly accepted it at first, allowing the cock to rub against her soft lips before entering her mouth. What greeted Ania inside was a warm, moist tunnel that she could fuck all she wanted. The monster's member was immediately coated in the warm, savory saliva that was Vanessa's. She closed her mouth. Her mouth walls closed down on the cock as hard as she could, providing a tight, pleasurable sensation.

Then, as the monster began to slam the cock rapidly and deep into her mouth, the girl felt as if she was going to gag. She closed her eyes and attempted to summon all the toughness she had as a knight to endure the torture. There it was again. A loud slurping noise could be heard throughout the beach. Slurp, slurp, slurp. The crimson-haired girl eventually rocked her head back and forth to match her new master's rhythm. Cum for me, she begged. The girl allowed her tongue to play with the bottom of the monster's cock, giving Ania a unique sensation across every part of Vanessa's mouth that she thrusted into. She eagerly slurped up the precum that had emerged, swishing the taste in her mouth before swallowing it. More... more... She thought in her mind, but she was sure Ania understood exactly what she was thinking. Her mouth sucked on the cock, until the pleasure Ania brought her was too much. I-I'm cumming...! She thought, and climaxed completely over the flow. The ground was filled with her womanly juices. She continued to climax for a few moments, while still accepting the cock.

Monsters:

Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:08 pm

"Fuck yeah .. Suck that prick!" Heavily engorged testes smacked into her throat lewdly while the blue skinned temptress commenced thrusting her mighty hips forward, unconcerned with the comfort of the woman who tried taking her life although the luscious minx below drowned her unyielding shaft in immeasurable devotion. She sucked and slurped away happily and her captor embraced the newfound fuck hole with utmost admiration. Few had gone to such great lengths to please and with her physical manipulation in mind, the procedure must have been paradise for every sliver of friction induced pleasure forced into the mind of her lovely subordinate, but soon enough her beloved captive went over the edge and subsequently triggered that highly desired release.

"Ahhhnnn!" Ania bestowed unto her fallen knight the sublime reward of servitude, screaming in radiant bliss before hilting herself within the scarlet haired beauty whereupon inner muscles keenly churned out the precious product of her hideously swollen loins, grandiose liquid warmth bubbling up within her enormous balls only to squeeze through the extremely narrow passage of her urethra which bulged and pulsed under her loving ministrations, finally exploding in blessed ecstasy and heaving forth virtually gallons of molten semen. It splattered to the back of her throat in copious gushes, lewdly washing over her abused throat and dumped straight into her hungry belly. Vanessa would feel each and every heavenly contribution of that juicy cock travel beyond her lips and tongue with utmost clarity while tender groans reach her ears from the predator above, exquisite vanilla flavored heat emanating from her previously empty midriff, the continuous flood almost unending.

Any human male might have given the alluring red head little more than the tiniest morsel, but the huntress granted her an all you can eat buffet by comparison and locked their bodies together until the very last ounce of cum had been torn from her manhood, allowing the poor student to cleanse her eagerly throbbing cock which hadn't wilted any in the process before extracting herself from the young woman with an elongated sigh of contentment.

"Good girl .. I knew you weren't absolutely worthless .." Slowly her tentacles began to withdraw, leaving Vanessa with her entire body back to move in whichever fashion she wanted, but the constant burning in her mouth and throat never ceased to exist, not even after enduring abominable measures of deepthroating that grand ember.

"Now .. tell me your name .." Ania smirked deviously. It was more than enough reason for the girl to defy her superior opponent the first time around, but now? "Once you've relayed your full name, you may worship my balls with your sweet tongue and mouth. Perform well and I might allow you to ride my cock. Don't disappoint me now, my dear, you do not wish to be denied again, do you?"

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Vanessa whimpered under the monster's touch. It's dominating voice, as well as its testes pressing up against her made her feel helpless, yet at the same time turned on so much. Every time the monster had thrust into her mouth, her passion burned even more. It wasn't like she could do anything. She was tied up by the tentacles which continued to touch her in now-sensitive spots. It wrapped around her plentiful breasts and gave it a few bounces. Don't cum... don't cum...! She begged the monster, though she knew that her thoughts wouldn't reach Ania. Then, she felt the hard cock twitch and press against the upper part of her mouth before it let out its climax. At the same time, the girl found it far too pleasurable and at the same time arched her back. Vanessa let out her orgasm, letting out her womanly juices out, all dirty over the sandy beach. Yet, it was an immense orgasm that rivaled Ania's. The two spent what felt like an eternity synchronizing their climax.

Ania would be able to hear the crimson-haired girl swallow the hot white substance in gulps down her throat as if she was dehydrated. Even in her stomach, she could feel the warmth wash over her entire body. The girl continued to suck the cock throughout its orgasm, making sure to take in all of its goodness and not wasting a single drop. Her stomach was getting so full that it had begun to hurt and she cringed, but her mouth desired more of it. It wasn't until the climax was over that Vanessa looked up at Ania. Her eyes of fury were replaced with lust. "S-soo goood~" She giggled. "Your cum... it tastes so good..." She stuck out her tongue to show the monster her slutty face. Her tongue was dyed white from the surplus climax. She grabbed onto the cock with both her hands and lightly smacked it against her soft, ample breasts. Any extra climax would coat her breasts, making it sticky and shiny.

As soon as she was freed from the tentacles, the knight hunched down and held onto her stomach with both her hands. "Nggh..." She bit her tongue in an attempt to fight how she felt at the moment. But her biting sensation only accelerated her lust. It didn't help that she could taste more of Ania's climax by biting her own tongue. Slowly, she raised her head to look at Ania. The monster would get a perfect view of her sticky cleavage from above, and a teasing outline of her round ass that was sparsely hidden by her long crimson hair. The girl's perfect thighs were soaking wet at the moment. "Vanessa. Vanessa Crowell." She said in a sheepish voice. The girl slowly wiggled her sexy body until she could smell the scent of the large cock. She lightly rubbed her nose against it as if the cock itself was her lover. "Y-you'll pay for this..." She said stubbornly, though her words didn't match her actions.

With her right hand, she grasped onto the cock. Her soft, warm hands slowly began to slide up and down the hard cock. "Do my hands feel soft? Does it feel good?" She asked in a sexual tone. What had gotten into her? Was she really going to submit? No... she couldn't! Vanessa pondered this as she took a shy lick at the monster's balls, followed by long, slow licks across the entire teste. Her free hand went to gently fondle with the other ball. As Vanessa skillfully stroked the monster's cock, she lightly engulfed the monster's testes into her mouth. She rolled it around in her mouth as if it was a savory piece of candy. Her flexible tongue rolled over the curves. She began to pump the monster's cock even faster with her hand. She made sure to pay extra attention to the head. Cum for me... please... she begged. Make me your cum dump... Cover my entire body with that semen...

Monsters:

Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:55 am

Ravenous mouthful upon mouthful of delicious cream washed down her hungry maw and the two of them had been blessed with sheer contentment, the dominant huntress bestowing unto her beloved temptress below an extraordinary amount of vanilla flavored spunk and the most generous gift rewarded her captor with a shamelessly slutty display of her devotion. Bright blue eyes fixated on the lovely minx with radiant lust in their midst while Vanessa crawled forward to embrace her newfound fate under the lecherous hermaphrodite who had defeated Rosalie and now conquered the valiant knight who sought to avenge her. It couldn't have been a more fitting position for either of them.

"Please me well and I'll pay you with cum, Vanessa." Ania purred delightedly when these tender, almost silken hands sweep along the expanse of her unyielding girth, back and fro with utmost dedication to the task, teasing the beautiful maiden further as though her threats were truly as empty as her stomach had been moments before. "Mmm .. You have most wonderful hands, dear .. But I love your expression even more .." She replied sensually although once the student devoured an entire lewdly swollen testicle, her mouth had been filled to the brim. It contained a flamboyant abundance of delectable semen and was huge enough to stretch her jaw in order to even fit inside, the boiling seed within pleasantly hot and even now the virile monster generated even more, the taut tissue swelling a little bit each time another dollop poured forth into the already existing reservoir.

"Good .. You're doing great .. Keep teasing my balls with your tongue .." But even without mind reading Ania could not deny the talents and sheer want which flared up within these ruby red gemstones, begging the formerly abominable creature to dump her release straight onto the young woman. Wide hips sway before the kneeling beauty in waning composure, beautifully sculpted thighs of muscle and feminine flesh twitching in anticipation of what was to come. "Ohhh .." She endured, both eye candy and stimulation inching the wanton woman further towards the edge until her pelvis thrust forward and in that single thrust into the velvety sheath of her hand that sweltering cock exploded in another unchained release. "I'm cumming!"

Hot and heavy semen naughtily blasted forth onto her face and neck, instantaneously lacquering her marvellously peachy skin with rich vanilla enhanced spunk of unparalleled amounts and quality. It lathered her blissed out expression and drenched scarlet colored hair in intoxicating measures of sperm whereas only the tiniest fraction rained down upon her back. Ania never ceased to amaze for there had been equally admirable surges of jizz splattering over her entirety, the excess which bubbled up at the swollen crest languidly oozing onto her previously stained jugs, tingling their shapely curves in the process only to accumulate at the bottom, slowly dripping into the sand below.

Ania chuckled lowly in growing amusement. "Mmm .. You really do have talent .." A tentacle tenderly brushed along her cheek and gathered up the liquid love derived from her efforts, teasingly held out for Vanessa to consume. "You want more of my cum, right? With me you'll never suffer another shortage ever again .. I will always give you more of what you love the most .." Again her engorged manhood trembled, leaking the evidence of her arousal. "You're absolutely divine, Vanessa .. Far too great to be little more than merely another victim of mine .. I shall make you my personal blowjob cum dumpster if you show enough effort and I will reshape your mouth into the perfect tool of pleasure with this drug of mine .. Perhaps more if your pussy proves equally satisfying. Does that not entice you? Do you not wish to climax every time you tend to my needs with your sweet lips?"

She smirked deviously. "I for one consider my offer to be incredibly generous, prove yourself worthy and I might alter your throat to experience pleasure permanently. Wouldn't you love that? But for the moment I'll have to explore your worth as my property and sample your every orifice .. I can only make you mine once I've claimed each and every hole you have .." Ania spoke in a matter of fact way and removed Vanessa from her loins unless the young woman already withdrew in order to respond to her proposition. "Remove that shamelessly drenched thong and get down on all fours, ass up in the air. I will fuck my latest acquisition properly now."

Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:59 pm

The knight could feel Ania lightly thrust, adding to the friction between her fingertips and the cock. The climax was coming, she could tell. Vanessa tried extra hard, stroking as fast as she could while rolling her tongue around the teste before the monster finally climaxed. The crimson-haired girl slipped the ball out of her mouth and closed her eyes. The same amount of cum that filled her stomach was now coating her on the outside. The white substance spilled all over her face. But, she wasn't going to let it idly do that. Instead, she grabbed onto the climaxing cock and placed it between her two soft breasts. As the climax continued, the white, sticky substance completely covered her breasts inside and out. I-It's so warm... She looked down, seeing the cum bubble and leak out from the cleavage of her breasts. Then, Ania finished with her climax. As if she was a slave hungry for her master's table scraps, she brought her lips forward and lovingly sucked on Ania's fingers. She looked up at the monster while she sucked on its fingers.

Oh, how far this knight had fallen. As soon as she finished sucking the monster's fingers, she looked up. The girl seemed to almost appreciate the compliments Ania had given her. "I-I want it..." The knight breathed heavily with her tongue slightly sticking out of her lips. Her chest rose time and time again in rhythm to her breathing. "I want to be that cum dumpster for you..." The girl grabbed onto those sapphire-colored legs and adoringly licked the tip of the member. "Reshape my entire body so I'll only ever be satisfied with you..." At this point, the knight's mind was hazy. She couldn't think about anything but pleasing the monster. In fact, what had she come here for, even?

Vanessa rose and allowed the monster to remove her thong. Her wet pussy lips were dripping down her thighs. The monster would be able to tell now that the knight had came when the monster covered her in the white substance. "Y-yes, Ania..." She said in a trance-like voice. The girl turned around and got into doggy-style position. The knight arched her back. There, the monster would receive a beautiful view of her nice, plump ass and her perfect legs. Vanessa's long red hair flowed around nearly her entire back. She tilted her head to the side so that she would be able to see the monster from the corner of her eyes. She began to wag her ass at the monster. Ania's cock rested lightly between her ass cheeks as she wiggled her asset. "Stick it in! Please, I need it."

Monsters:

Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:23 pm

"You're sweet when you hunger for servitude .." Victory here tasted better than dominance alone. Formerly loud mouthed and defiant, the alluring knight had fallen and even begged to be perfected for service under the loving hermaphrodite. She gently patted the girl on the forehead like an obedient pet before proceeding. "I'm a faithful woman, Vanessa. I'll happily welcome you to worship my cock whenever you please .. and by the end of the day you may pride yourself with your position as my personal cum dumpster." Her position had been assured and whilst seemingly susceptible to outside stimulus, the virile predator wasted little time in exploiting every opening the curvaceous woman offered up.

Whether that state had been permanent or not mattered little in the long run. Rosalie would find her knight in shining armor crushed and modified to the point where licking her own lips would ultimately send the woman tumbling into a climax which had the huntress consider even more devious things to do to the charming femme fatale. It may gradually wane in intensity over time, but her lust would merely increase through breathing, taking a meal or even speaking to another student. It would be a hell of sexual pleasure and only Ania held power over the cure as well as the means to strenghten her torment.

"But now, I must sample your talents." Ania greedily usurped Vanessa by the sublime feminine slimness of her narrow waist and allowed for her silken touch to skim along these bountiful curves in profound admiration of that divine treat, languidly stealing over the expanse of her lush hindquarters before roughly groping the supple flesh, spanking her right cheek for the sake of watching her athletically firm and yet ample butt jiggle delightedly in response to her attention. "You're exquisite, my dear. I shall turn you into my personal cum dumpster for both men and women to admire for years to come."

Suddenly the drug ladened tentacle from earlier hovered right in front of her face, the one which would change her mouth forever. It drenched her lips in the transparent liquid which enhanced the sensitivity of each and every fibre the fluid happened to come in contact with and absorb the vile substance. She altered the young woman to serve her with unmatched diligence and every time the crimson haired beauty tended to another monster orally, slurped along a popsicle or merely consumed another meal which bestowed friction unto her tongue, lips and throat, nothing except sexual pleasure would fill the luscious maiden. Her entire mouth would be turned into an erogenous zone which might even rival her clitoris and all Vanessa needed to do now was open her mouth in order to receive the grandiose gift of her beloved Mistress.

For emphasis Ania hungrily angled herself against that quivering passage and brought their bodies together in one fell swoop. Nicely shimmering in the evidence of her arousal the huntress expected little resistance of these naughtily aroused depths and saw no reason to hold back any further, roughly smacking her mighty pelvis forth into that lavish rump. At the same time her tentacle would shoot forth into her waiting maw, wiggling itself against the entrance to her throat until the poor student was doomed to become the most heavenly plaything for men.

"Unngghh .. You're nothing short of amazing .." She groaned wholeheartedly and instantaneously pulled their bodies apart only to return with greater force, swiftly settling into a mind numbing rhythm for her newfound cock sleeve. "Clench your inner muscles as best as you possibly can .. Ahhnn .. Show me how good you truly are!" But her blessings had yet to come to an end as twin tendrils with needle-like tips swarm the human female and teasingly brush along her hardened nipples in foreshadowing of her intentions. "I believe you'd look even more lovable with bigger tits than your own .. Yes .. I wonder .. Would you like me to shape your body even further? You would please me far more with larger breasts, my dear."

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:10 pm

Regret.

With each passing second, regret lingered in the girl's mind. She had already experienced the power monsters had asserted over the girls. That was why she was scared when Ania mentioned that she would transform her body. Yet, the knight had said that she wanted to be a fuck-toy for the monster. Did... that mean that the knight had completely deserted her values for lust? That was fate that was far too cruel for her to accept, yet equally tempting at the same time.

"Y-yes, I want to worship your big cock. I don't want to live without it..." What did Vanessa just say? No! It wasn't her opinion! She didn't really want this! It was impossible! She let out a moan as the monster spanked her. "Yes! Hit me like that! As a matter of fact, just touch me Ania!" The girl completely crumbled. "B-but master! I only want to be your cum dumpster ♥" She wiggled her ass against Ania's cock. Then, the tentacle attacked her mouth. Immediately she could feel a change within her body. Every part of the mouth the tentacle touched seemed to taint her. It was as if her mouth was just a simple pussy now. She rolled her tongue around the tentacle in a slobbery kiss. In just a matter of seconds, she came. Her climax completely coated Ania's cock, while the remaining love juices trickled down her thighs. What would happen if the monster stuck it in?

He question was answered once the large cock paved its way into her moist folds. Each fold of her tight pussy automatically pressed up against the large cock. "I-It's so big!" She gasped, though the tentacle inside her mouth muffled her comment. The knight arched her back and rubbed more of ass into Ania. Each powerful thrust was met with another clap of her big butt. She clenched her inside muscles, using her athletic ability to provide an excruciating amount of tightness onto the cock. As a matter of fact, it began so tight that Ania would have trouble sliding the cock in and out. "Do you like my pussy, master?" The girl managed to say as the tentacle explored the side of her mouth. "Tell me how my pussy feels clamping down on you, master! I want to hear it ♥" She giggled. The knight, drunk off of lust, began to move her hips right back at Ania. The heat was building up from the friction as the cock slid against her inner walls. She was so wet, yet she clamped down on the cock so tight. "B-bigger breasts...?" Vanessa said, though she didn't protest. Her ember eyes glanced over, seeing the needles in her peripheral vision.

Monsters:

Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:36 am

"You'll never have to live another day without my cock, Vanessa." Ania cooed sensually, lovingly almost while twisting and warping her mouth into the most heavenly pleasure center the beautiful red head could ever hope to have. "I shall partake of your lovely mouth every night for years to come and dump my semen down your throat to show you how much I appreciate your devotion. Never again will you suffer an entire day with only lesser entities to worship and being forced to savor their unworthy release alone. I will make sure of that." She rubbed the previously spanked ass cheek affectionately, tending to the mildly tingling sensation there. "You're mine and mine alone."

But upon thrusting her wide hips forward Vanessa proved equally talented with her inner muscles which clamped down on the foreign intruder as though they feared ever letting that thick member escape their thrilling velvety warmth. However strong her muscles might have been, the buxom huntress feverishly pounded their gripping tightness into submission, downright slamming her mighty pelvis into the beautiful peaches of that ample rump bright blue eyes regarded from above. "Mnngghh .. Ohhh yeah .. It is marvellously tight .." Her head dipped back for a moment of sensory overload, groaning to the heavens above before one of her tentacles latched onto a shock of lush ruby red hair and tugged, forcing the poor woman to devour that juicy manhood with even greater force. "Your pussy feels absolutely divine .. I love it more than any other I've had before, not that I've expected any less from my latest acquisition."

Suddenly tentacles lashed out at her lavish butt with each and every thrust, whipping down on both left and right cheek in the ardent rhythm of their lovemaking, continuously changing both angle and force of impact in order to keep things fresh. Meanwhile these vicious needless punctured the flesh of her bountiful bosom and descended into the ample mounds, flooding the twin sisters with another liquid drug which would soon enhance their stature. "Do you really expect your breasts to please me in their current state? Do you not wish to serve me with everything you have? I will give you the perfect body, my dear .. Unless you no longer wish to be my precious cum dump .." Slowly the two surpassed her former cup size and had engorged to new heights, the substance preventing the surrounding tissue from tearing apart in face of the sudden growth. Her tits had been more befitting of G-cup udders by the time these needles popped out, making her wonder how much of their altered stature would remain behind permanently.

"Oh my, oh my .." Ania chuckled delightedly before regressing into another state of mindless bestial rutting, tainting the knight with her orgasm which blasted forth into her waiting womb, but the ravenous predator hadn't even remotely slowed down. Her stamina was almost undying. It would prove hard to differ between the heat of their lust and the warmth generated by their inhuman pace alone. Molten cream poured forth into her sacred chalice in gushes, unable to get past the seal that impressive length created, gradually swelling her belly with the blessing of her seed.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:26 pm

"Y-yes! I'm all yours! So please, spoil me lots!" Vanessa cried out erotically. Her tight womanhood didn't even seem to contain the cock. Ania was able to thrust back intense force. The redhead pressed her palms to the ground in an attempt to get a firmer position as the monster tainted her pussy. "I-It's sooo goood!" The redhead moaned. Her ass bounced against the monster the more and more it thrusted into her. Then, tentacles grabbed her hair and caused the girl's head to look up. "Y-you're being too rough...!" She complained. However painful it was that her hair was being pulled on didn't outweigh the pleasure her pussy felt at the moment. The cock dove into her walls, kissing the entrance to her womb. The warm substance she drank was still lingering in her stomach, and Ania was bound to fill her up even more.

Vanessa sticks her tongue out as the tentacles begin to whip her. "Yes! Yes, master! I'm such a bad knight" It was clear that the girl was too mesmerized by pleasure to even be able to reply to Ania's question. She could feel her breasts get heavier, filling up with some strange substance. "M-my body's being transformed..." Once the knight received her large breasts, the girl smiled. "Does my body suit you now? Don't you just want to ravish me even more?" Vanessa teased. Then, it came. The large climax began to fill up her insides at an alarming rate. Her eyes widened and she let out what appeared to be a half scream and a half moan. Her stomach got bigger, inflating from all the white substance inside of her. She collapsed onto the sandy beach. The cum dripped out from her pussy. Vanessa was still breathing heavily. "That was amazing, master..."

Monsters:

Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:24 am

Ania mercilessly churned out the precious product of her virile loins and lathered her insides with immeasurable quantities of molten semen, filling her up to the very last drop before watching the lovely red head slump forward into the beach below. Both hair and rump were freed from the reign of her newfound Master though that magnificient cock throbbed delightedly within her moist cunt before the wanton predator finally extracted herself, allowing the flood of seed to spill out onto the fine sand. But one more gush the voluptuous creature contained, holding back that divine treat which suddenly shot forth onto her exposed back, tainting both inside and outside of the proud protector with luscious vanilla cream.

"Oh, Vanessa .." She cooed sensually and without hesitation, barely leaving the thoroughly tainted knight any moment of respite while Ania towered over her alluring form. Shimmering seed coated her manhood in delicious layer upon layer of tempting vanilla frosting and much to the delight of her diligent cum dump, a thick bubble of lewdly displayed sperm oozed straight from the tip of that enormous pole for her to lap up. "You don't want to leave my cock covered in cum, do you?"

Hungry eyes regarded the broken woman with hunger in their midst, pondering on what other greatly humiliating task to put her through once the foremost concern on her mind had been taken care of. She reshaped the knight turned slave physically, but now creating the most shameless memories would either destroy her further or lead her into the role most befitting for someone as gorgeous as her. "I want you to use your beautiful new breasts to get me off when you've finished cleansing me with your mouth .."

Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next