View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 The Hunter (Ania) 

Post Re: The Hunter (Ania)
Vanessa breathed for a few moments. Her cheeks firmly pressed up against the sun-kissed grains of sand below her. She had felt so full. The climax and completely tainted her insides. She wouldn't have been surprised if her pussy was permanently stained white. Her larger breasts were heavier and definitely something she needed to get used to. Slowly, the knight opened her eyes and her ember hues took in the beauty of the beach. Was... shokushu always this beautiful?

But there was no time to waste. Her master had commanded her to do something else naughty to her. The redhead pressed both her hands against the ground and slowly brought herself to her knees. She turned around to face Ania. The monster would be able to see the transformed human before her. The knight still retained her athletic yet feminine shape. Her near perfect curves highlighted her hips and the outline of her ass. Vanessa's soft, perfect thighs were stained with small white drippings running down from her soaked pussy. Her new breasts would make Vanessa look like she was a perfect breeding slave.

The monster had not only transformed Vanessa's body, but also her mind. It was crowded with nothing but lust. Oh, now she understood what Ania meant from before. "Y-yes, master..." The red-haired beauty brought both her breasts to the large, throbbing cock. Immediately, she slotted the large cock between her new breasts. The cock was enveloped by the warm, soft pillows. As Vanessa slowly stroked her breasts against the cock, Ania would be able to feel the smooth skin. The knight picked up the pace by stroking the cock with her breasts even harder. Then, she began to alternate her movement. Her breasts rubbed against the large cock in opposite directions. The cock had its tip sticking out from her breasts. Vanessa closed her eyes and elegantly brought the head of the cock into her mouth. Her saliva coated the tip, and her tongue swirled around it like a tornado. She would occasionally stop moving her breasts to firmly press those same breasts against the cock from both sides. She continued to press against the cock with her soft breasts hard and continued stroking it.

Vanessa enjoyed Ania's hot cock between her breasts, hoping that her master would reward her once more.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:24 am

"Ohhh .. They feel nice, Vanessa .. Good girl .." Swallowed wholly by these engorged love pillows truly turned Ania into the victor that day. She had beaten the young woman into submission and transformed her into something more, someone slutty whose mind was driven to go beyond the boundaries of her command and worship her cock even further than the words leaving her lips instructed. It was worthy of punishment, but judging by the trembling in her limbs that wouldn't be a good idea.

Instead Vanessa had been allowed to clean and tease, the woman in her grasp moaning softly in ravishing delight when friction, slick warmth and raw skill accumulated in the perfomance of her subordinate. "Mmm .. Allow me to reward your enthusiasm." She would grant her the wish hidden amidst the all consuming fire of her eyes, the treat her body longed for. Numerous tentacles intertwine with the back of her head while others lash out at the bounty of her enlarged tits, playfully whipping the enhanced pair while Ania assumed command of their pace and thrusted deep into her beautiful slave, once more slacking her thirst for the pleasures of the flesh without hesitation.

Heavy testes battered her chin and throat from the outside, sweat and saliva naughtily intermingled on the taut and shiny surface of the blessed orbs which held the sacred nutrient both her body and mind hungered for the most in the whole world. Deliciously boiling and potent seed resided in their midst for the willing cum dumpster to devour throughout their lovemaking, the wanton hermaphrodite generating the lusciously thick substance a lot faster than most hence Vanessa would quickly learn that Ania would never run out of the savory beverage which soothed her senses and turned her mind to pleasure hungry mush. Already the familiar pleasant tingling fanned out throughout her loins and announced the arrival of another mind numbing height, sparking a debate on where to release all this freshly pent up cream.

"I'm going to cum .. Uhnn .. in your throat again .." She begun speeding up, burying herself to the hilt in that hungry maw whose altered sensitivity couldn't have made the procedure any more thrilling for either of them though their restless pace served solely to please Ania and roughly ravaging the crushing tightness of her throat never felt better. Flooding her belly with another copious orgasm had been the most appropriate choice for the diligent cocksucker at her feet considering that keeping it inside held weight above all. What good would the human female be without being able to take more than an entire cream filling? She had already consumed one in her search for fulfillment and spilling one would either break her further or would cause her addled mind to regain coherent thought in which case she might spill it out of spite.

Either way Ania didn't truly care to keep her needs in check. Her pleasure built and built amongst the steady chant of strained groans and gasps, pounding away happily at the offered orifice until her resolve finally crumbled.

Another grandiose surge of vanilla flavored semen rushed forth and Vanessa would not be able to pull away. Ania held her in place, her pelvis sealed with the whorish puckers which happened to be the talented lips of her servant, heaving forth mouthful upon mouthful of goopy spunk. It was more than enough to fill her stomach to the brim and beyond, but that time the blue skinned hermaphrodite moaned with each and every invigorating infusion of cum until she had nothing left to give. "And you must swallow it all .." Only then would the newfound Master pull away and cease to whip her enormous mammaries, relishing the sight and, depending on her strength of will, degree of devotion Vanessa had to offer for the future.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:42 pm

Vanessa worked hard, making sure that Ania would only receive the best of experiences. She made sure that every nerve in the monster's cock would be able to feel her sensational, new breasts. I won't be like any of those other girls you've had, she thought. You'll remember me always, Ania. Her breasts got red as the tentacles whipped her. What might have been painful before now pleasured her. She held her breasts together as best as she could to contain the large cock. She could feel the heat radiating from it rubbing between her breasts. "I-It's so big... and so forceful!" She said excitedly. Then, the cock was shoved into her mouth. Ah, her mouth. It had turned into her second pussy. She wrapped her warm lips around the protruding cock. She hungrily sucked on it. Her tongue swirled around the head of the cock. The amber-eyed girl looked up at her new master to see if she had enjoyed it. When Ania had finally climaxed into her, she could taste the exciting sperm slide down into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all, taking in the warm substance with gulps. A trickle or two of the white substance slipped out of her lips. What had seemed like an eternity now lead to her stomach being completely filled. She was almost positive that she could survive on the nutrients of the semen alone. If she could, she would probably want to suck on that cock for days, and was sure that Ania would not mind either.

But for now, her stomach was far too bloated from taking in two separate pools of semen. Three if she counted the one that filled her pussy. The crimson-haired beauty collapsed on the sandy beach with her eyes half open. She weakly held out a hand. "C-Change me back..." She whimpered at the monster. "Monsters restore their victims back to what they were before, right? Fix it... my mouth, my breasts..." She seemed almost to be sobbing. "I-I don't want to become addicted to you..." She hugged herself and curled up in fear.

Monsters:

Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:11 pm

Ania languidly drew near and offered herself up wholly to the inarguably agitated young woman with every ounce of eroticism in tow both body and scenery could ever hope to muster, every inch of skin glistening faintly underneath a gossamer film of moisture conjured up by the heat of their lovemaking, mildly salty sweat adorning the pride of her productive manhood equally invitingly. Shiny balls of copious semen storage compartments which generated the deliciously thick substance of her loins in abundance swayed right in front of the poor minx, audibly sloshing around inside these engorged globes akin to waves lapping against the shore beneath even the slightest movement of her most curvaceous form and neglecting her newfound position might seal her away from that precious treat forever. Which sweet and creamy delight could ever truly hope to live up to what Ania had bestowed unto Vanessa that day?

"Do you really not want to become addicted to me?" She cooed sensually, allowing the pulsating ember of her male blessings to grind up against her cheek, the very crest nestling up against the beautiful red head shamelessly. It leaked miniscule amounts of precum already, smearing the potent smell and sticky seed right into her gorgeous face, hopefully distracting her addled mind from the threat of breaking into tears.

"Imagine tending to my needs every day .. to have the most sacred nutrient of your diet wash down your throat whenever I please .. Isn't that what you want, my precious little cum dump?" It pleased her greatly to think along those lines. She'd never dabbled in addiction inducing substances before, but might very well consider trying with this one though that might stretch her attempts to avoid being referred to as cruel by any of the girls. Still, to have the one who tried to murder her become her number one servant, always at her beck and call, such prospects sounded tempting.

"I will give you one chance to decide what you wish to do .. Continue to serve me well, or .." She paused, teasing her further with the notion of pleasing her hermaphroditic Master, spreading the luscious vanilla flavored seed across her cheek before finally withdrawing once again, letting the smell linger before speaking of the humiliating deed which would guarantee her freedom. "I'll lay down and you'll ride my cock with that lovely ass of yours until I cum .. I'll change you back when that is done .."

Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:05 am

Vanessa breathed heavily, looking up at the monster. There Ania was, in all of her glory. The busty monster with a pulsing cock that she had become quite accustomed to in their few moments of love-making. As she came closer to the knight to rub her cock against her cheek, the knight shook her head. She tried to crawl away the best she could, but some precum still landed on her cheek. It was as if the monster herself was taunting Vanessa. What was worst was that Ania actually listened to her demands. She could change Vanessa's body back? It sounded great, but that meant that she would owe Ania a favor. She was a chivalrous knight, and owing someone a favor, especially a monster, was unacceptable. It was at that moment that Ania gave her condition. As soon as she finished the statement, Vanessa's ember eyes widened. She could ride Ania? Her pussy itched with anticipation, and her mouth salivated.

But what if this was the final step to becoming addicted to Ania? What if this was all a nasty trick? Vanessa didn't care! The knight stumbled for a moment and stood up. She pushed the monster over so that Ania would collapse onto the sandy beach. Then, Vanessa stepped over the blue monster. She straddled Ania, spreading her legs wide and her pussy lips above the monstrous cock. A bit of her womanly juices dripped and coated the head of the cock. Her large breasts rose according to her deep breaths. In truth, Vanessa liked these new breasts of hers. But she couldn't return back to Shokushu high school with these breasts. It would be a symbol of her defeat against Ania. "I-I'm only doing this to free myself! So don't get the wrong idea, okay?!" She protested, and lowered her hips a little bit. The head of the cock rubbed against her outer pussy lips. In truth, Vanessa planned to ride Ania with both her pussy and her ass. But she was far too turned on at the moment that she wanted to delay the end of this session. Was she... already addicted?

The athletic, let curvy woman lowered her hips. Slowly, the cock disappeared before Ania's eyes and was being devoured by the knight's tight pussy. Her inner walls clamped down on the cock. As she slid down, Ania would be able to feel every part of her inner walls pressing against her. One of Vanessa's hands erotically held her pussy lips open as she took the cock in. Her other hand rested behind her, providing her support. "I-It's so big ♥" Vanessa moaned, and finally sunk in as much as the cock as she could. The cock pressed up against her insides. Ania would have a perfect view of her body. The knight's new breasts and perfectly curved hips were only equally met by her luscious thighs. Vanessa flicked her crimson hair with hand. "Ania... I'll show you that I'm far better than anything you've had before." Vanessa said, almost as if she accepted the role of a cum dumpster rather than riding Ania for freedom.

Vanessa hoisted both of her hands behind her head, causing her breasts to perk up. At this tip, Vanessa began to rock her body in a circular motion. She rocked her hips hungrily and slowly, allowing Ania to see the fluid movement of the knight's hips. "Mmmhmm!" She moaned, biting the bottom of her lip. Her wet pussy juices coated the monster's cock. This time, she began to pick up her speed by rocking her hips back and forth. She flicked her hips in slow but powerful motions and began to pick up the pace. Faster, faster her hips rocked until Vanessa was completely hooked. "Forget what I said before!" The tainted knight yelled out as her breasts bounced with each rock of the hips. "I want to become your cum dumpster! I'll visit you and please you, master!" The girl collapsed on top of the monster and allowed her crimson hair to scatter across the monster, as if providing her with protection. The knight's hard nipples rubbed against the monsters, allowing their breasts to mash with one another. Vanessa leaned in to make out with Ania. Her warm, soft lips pressed up against Ania's. Her wet tongue slipped into Ania's mouth and began to eagerly explore the monster's mouth. As she exchanged saliva with the monster, she could feel the pent up heat from it. Ania had made her mouth into something very sensitive, at at this moment it felt like Ania was fucking her in both holes, and Vanessa loved it. She continued to hump the monster, and eventually broke the kiss. As she did, some of her saliva slipped down into Ania's mouth like a bridge. Vanessa stared into Ania lovingly, finding the monster's hands and interlocking her fingers with Ania.

Monsters:

Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:06 am

Defiance was gone and upon being pushed back into the sand without much of an intermission between offering such humiliating tasks and the pace at which Vanessa seemed to accept it, Ania gathered that getting changed back wasn't of utmost priority. She loved her new body and craved more of the woman whose talents had bestowed unto her such incredible charms, to find pleasure in the one who haunted Rosalie and likewise defeated the brave knight in the field, but none of that seemed to matter anymore, not today. Making up excuses didn't help her situation. Delight had been plastered upon her features after lowering onto that unbelievably rigid ember, sweltering warmth washing over her insides whereas the amazon below moaned out in blessed indulgence. Promises of being the best lover came next, followed by her desire to become that precious cum dump. By the moment their lips were sealed, Ania could tell the once defiant spirit had given in completely. A strong woman needed an equally strong partner, after all.

A string of saliva connected their loving union to the last possible moment yet ultimately split apart and allowed for the huntress to regard the beautiful woman at her hands once more, lust fuelled sapphires deeply indulging in their respective ruby counterpart throughout their amorous exchange which had merely been enhanced once these feminine digits sought to connect with the wanton hermaphrodite in other ways. It was strange, trying to intertwine her hands with another entity which lacked such human limbs and had little else other than tentacles for Vanessa to hold on to, but Ania made up for these shortcomings quickly enough. She split several along the center, then once more prior to weaving silken tendrils into oncoming fingers, granting her another measure of intimacy her addled mind sought to partake of.

"I want to have you every single day of your stay here .. You're simply too good for anyone else on the island to have." Praise had been most important at this moment in time, especially in case the beautifully chiselled red head eventually bounced back from her trance-like state and remembered everything she'd done in order to earn the favor of a monster. She tended to be driven by anger upon meeting up with the sexy vixen below and foolishly set out to kill her, but now sucking her cock every single day seemed like the most pleasing prospect to ever exist. Surely she would return if given enough reason to be filled with rage. "I've bedded many women, but you're the most exquisite of all .. You're perfect in every way .. I can tell .." She cooed sensually, blatantly enjoying the ride. "I would be hard pressed to find anything flawed with your entire being."

Naturally Ania searched for the sweeter spots within Vanessa and angled herself appropriately whenever feasible, to coax further sounds of pleasure from the tainted knight although it being her performance there certainly existed other means by which she could entertain the poor girl. "You shall be rewarded for such devotion." Suddenly the slender tip of her tail dipped amidst the valley of her marvellous ass, the single orifice which had yet to be exploited and Ania ensured her servant felt each and every touch upon her puckered rear entrance. Slim velvety flesh dragged itself along her rump which grew thicker the further it went, merely a foresight of things to come before one of her tendrils lathered the extension of her spine with aphrodisiac.

Once saturated with the vile drug it lined itself up against her ass and pressed forth, unyielding in its advances as the tight ring of her anus had been spread widely and forced to give way to the increasingly thickening length, descending further until resistance had been met. Only then did Ania reverse and thrust back inside, sticking to the pace of their joining which Vanessa commanded, essentially giving her the reigns as to how quickly her rear had been speared into.

But with her tail involved such great measures of sensitivity were taking their toll on the huntress, the lengthy appendage an erogenous zone in itself meant solely for slicing through the sea and sexual stimulation. It wasn't long before the blue skinned herm announced her release, gazing deeply into these eyes while her tendrils squeezed the hands of her human pet affectionately. "I'm going to cum soon .. I want you to cum with me, my precious cum dump, both of us at the same time. Can you do that for me?"

Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Oh, how majestic the crimson-haired girl bounced on the monster. She rocked her hips skillfully in a circular motion to allow Ania's cock to press up against every part of her inner walls. The sound of clapping flesh could be heard as she rocked her ass back and forth. Vanessa un-laced her fingers from Ania's fake limbs and cupped the monster's cheeks while she was still bouncing on Ania. Vanessa blushed. "And you too... you're perfect... able to touch me in all the right places that causes me to shiver. You were right when you said that I would be thinking of you even when I'm away from you." The knight leans in to steal another kiss from Ania. Their warm lips press up against each other. This time, Vanessa finds Ania's tongue and begins to hungrily suck on it. The sound of their dirty sex filled the air. When Vanessa broke the kiss, a thin trail of saliva appeared from her lips, and a confident smile appeared across her lips. "Did you enjoy my kinky kiss?" She said with pride.

Vanessa's body twitched as soon as the tentacle pressed up against her other hole. "Mmhmm... you're so dirty, master." Vanessa leans off of Ania and bounces directly up and down. She placed her hands behind her head and allowed her bouncing breasts to be seen with pride. The knight looks down confidently at the monster as she continues to ride her. She let out a musical moan as the tentacle fired its strange juices all over her spine. "Stick it in me..." Vanessa commanded in a lustful tone. As the tentacle tore its way through her asshole, the insides clamped onto the foreign substance. The girl let out a musical moan, though she did not slow her pace. In fact, it seemed that Vanessa picked up the pace, wanting the tentacle to fuck her in her ass even faster. "I-I'm such a dirty, dirty knight!" She declares. Then, when Ania announced that she would cum soon, Vanessa stopped riding the monster and placed her index finger on Ania's lips to silence her from saying anything. "You're not coming yet, master~" She chuckled. The girl barely moved her lips back and forth across Ania's body, allowing the monster to feel Vanessa's athletic and smooth thighs.

"As your faithful cum dumpster, I want you do something to me..." Vanessa smiled. "Sit up and grab my asscheeks. Then, fuck. me." The ember eyed girl smiled. She perked her breasts up by placing her arms under them. "What do you say, master? Finish our encounter with a more... romantic position ♥"

Monsters:

Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:05 am

"Mmm .. Romantic you say .. Does my dirty little knight really appreciate my presence that much?" She smiled mischievously at that, a tendril sheepishly caressing the cheek of her beloved plaything before lashing out at her plump breasts, whipping the gorgeous maiden straight across one of her hardened nipples.

Silken tendrils roam across the entirety of her voluptuous ass and cautiously heave the red haired minx off the ground with utmost ease, her weight alone not even a challenge to the evidently powerful hermaphrodite whose body swiftly shifted in order to accommodate the precious ruby in her lap without hinderance, never even withdrawing from the pleasant confines of her wonderful sheath. "I'll give you what you want .." Ania then embraced Vanessa to the fullest, sublime lavender colored mammaries naughtily smothered by the greatly enhanced swell of these marvellously lewd tits which the fallen knight had bestowed unto her lecherous master with pride, but the two of them were far from finished here.

Her tentacles held onto the divine flesh of these ravishing hindquarters, merely caressing and molding the ample peaches in her grasp as a precursor of things to come whereas one of their thicker brethren never ceased to exploit her shapely rump, ceaselessly thrusting into her ass without missing a beat. "Allow me to make you feel even better .." It was Ania who initiated the following loving union of their lips in the knowledge that the woman was completely caught up in her reign and a simple kiss would stimulate the pleasure centers of her brain, luring her into another fiery and passionate unity before proceeding with the remainder of their lovemaking.

Throbbing amidst her velvety core, the generous firmness of that thick member begun slicing through the narrow passage once again, ceaselessly striking memorable points amongst these delightful folds for the red head to enjoy their feverish union even more. However, the pace of their joining had been fairly moderate in hindsight of their otherwise bestial rutting tempo, highly in favor of romance Vanessa had spoken of not too long ago.

She'd be granted an everlasting moment of bliss with her beloved master as the two of them slowly approached their orgasmic height. Ania held back in order to allow the student to catch up in terms of pure lust boiling at their core, the pressure growing with each and every infusion of stimulus. It was absolutely divine and over the course of the following minute their lips never separated, not unless Vanessa sought to pull away.

"Mmnnghh .." Untimately the azure huntress pulsed and throbbed prior to hilting herself within the beautiful young woman, inevitably shooting the copious bounty of her release deep into the devoted cum dumpster at her disposal as a deep, guttural moan spilled forth into their sealed lips. Dollop upon dollop of thick, hot cream flooded the woman's sacred depths as the wanton predator drained her ember within the eager knight, gently rocking her hips back and forth in hopes of enhancing the aftermaths of such a highly anticipated release.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:13 pm

The crimson-haired beauty responded, perhaps surprisingly to Ania's question. The girl smiled and lightly shook her head. Vanessa's vibrant red hair flowed from side to side. "I...I do appreciate your presence..." The human said while she blushed. Before Vanessa could finish expressing her feelings for Ania, the tentacles whipped her breasts. "Nghh... ♥" A musical moan escaped her lips while she rubbed her soft thighs against Ania's sides. The knight leaned her entire body against the monster so that Ania could feel every perfect curve and part of the human's skin. Vanessa's breasts mashed with Ania's. Her hard nipples pressed up against the monsters. At the same time, she embraced the monster with her arms, hugging Ania tightly.

As their lips locked, Vanessa lightly bit Ania's lower lip to tease her at first. When the two began to make out, Vanessa's wet tongue slid into the monster's mouth. Their tongues danced and curled in with each other. Their make out session continued and the crimson-haired girl's mind slipped further into despair. She couldn't think, but her body grew hotter and hotter every moment. The knight's body twitched from the sensation. When it was too much, Vanessa broke the kiss and tried to get a gasp of air. At the same time, the pleasure was too much and the human girl climaxed all over Ania's cock. Her womanly juices coated the lavender cock, messily spilling on both of their thighs.

She rocked her hips from side to side and allowed Ania's cock to rub against all of her sides. The monster would be able to feel every part of the human's walls, as if slightly tugging on it for it to cum. At the same time, Vanessa's wet pussy tightened around Ania's cock. Her body bounced up and down to Ania's movements and dirty moans escaped her lips every time her hips sank down into Ania's cock. "Ahhh! It's so good, master!" She threw her head back in pleasure. Her nails dug into Ania's skin when their session came to a stop. "I-I can feel your cum!!" Vanessa announced to the world. The warm white substance coated her insides, filling her far more than she had even expected. The crimson-haired girl breathed heavily and rested her head on Ania's shoulder. "Your cock is amazing... it can go for hours and hours without getting tired... That's why I don't think... I'll ever want anything else but your cock ♥" Vanessa giggled and brought her lips close to Ania's. This time, the girl's warm lips was a kiss of passion, rather than of lust. The human girl held Ania closely in her embrace. She smiled, playfully rubbing her cheek against Ania's neck.

Monsters:

Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:43 pm

It felt good, their loving kiss which had left the hermaphrodite's lips tingling in mild excitement at the amount of profound devotion she'd managed to coax out of Vanessa that day, but not everything truly came down to sexual matters. Nobody ever really showed up considering how far they were from the school, not even her favorites for the sake of security and the sheer measure of time and effort it'd take to spend a day with the predatory alien, hence the presence of another being enticed Ania far more than usual, even if the student before her came for the wrong reasons.

She accepted their closeness, relishing every moment of it as the warmth of their bodies flushed together. "That's sweet of you to say, my dearest Vanessa .. Come here." Slowly they'd leaned back, the human female on top of her as Ania laid back in the sand below, bringing them into a more comfortable position while tentacles prevented their protege from falling off to the side throughout their descent. She had remained hard within that tight sheath even now, never allowing any ounce of cum to escape, but Ania seemed content to stop for the time being.

An affectionate peck had been planted on the woman's neck briefly in return for feeling warm skin rubbing against her own, an alluring gesture amongst others the monster learned to appreciate in her time here. However, since their final round had passed, a set of familiar needles was brought to her attention after a short while of merely lying on the beach, listening to the calm tune of the sea and waves lapping up against the shore.

Several tentacles teasingly brushed along the outskirts of her enormous breasts whilst another unaltered tentacle hovered in front of her gorgeous face, indicative of the methods by which Vanessa wound up modified in the first place. "I am a woman of my word. It won't hurt much .. changing you back, that is, and I promise to make it as comfortable as humanly possible." Bright blue eyes regarded fiery ones with loving warmth in their midst. They flickered to the nearby tendril as its brethren punctured her teats and begun injecting another substance into these massive love pillows, beckoning Vanessa to accept it as it slithered up against her lips. "Open your mouth and wrap your tongue around it. You should be back to normal before you even know it."

It happened exactly as predicted. The stature of her bosom which would have labelled every woman a shameless whore and men riddled with want shrunk to their former size, an impressive pair even now although the most potent effect emanated from the drug oozing forth from the tentacle within her mouth. Finally her throat felt less and less like the second womanhood Ania forced upon her at the time, allowing the unwavering thirst for more to gradually evaporate into thin air until the appendage was withdrawn from her mouth, leaving the student to gather her senses as they laid there on top of each other.

"I'll let you relax in my arms a little longer .. I cannot have you too exhausted on your way back to the school lest another creature claims you in my place." A silken touch gently swept upon the back of her head, caressing the exhausted student whose body nestled up against her own. "You should not forget your knife when you're ready to get up and leave." She spoke softly in spite of the knowledge that notion conveyed, that Ania hadn't forgotten about the whole ordeal and gave the student a chance to remember what her reasons for coming truly were.

Nevertheless, these sensually spoken words also indicated that Vanessa had fulfilled her service, that the beautifully curvy student soon had to depart from the scene and return to the facilities, away from the sublime pleasures Ania had managed to bestow unto the feisty red head throughout their feverish session of pure delight. She would miss out on the savory abundance of vanilla flavored cum washing down her throat until the next time they happened to chance upon each other, the thick goopy liquidy goodness which turned her mind to a fuzzy heap of bliss induced mush, in addition to the pleasant friction her Mistress had achieved through manipulation of her senses alone, allowing the valiant woman to get off on little more than sucking a nice, big, juicy cock.

But on the other hand Rosalie was bound to encounter her newfound friend sooner or later and discover the crushing defeat the brave knight had suffered unless Vanessa intended to lie or keep her lips shut with regards to what had transpired out here. In the end Ania would've been pleased either way considering that the crimson eyed femme fatale knew the path to the very shore she'd given into the sinfully exquisite charms her captor possessed. Whether inspired by fury over her defeat or hunger for more of the same, the huntress was confident the lovely girl would seek to slay her eventually.

Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:14 pm

Vanessa laid comfortably on top of Ania and enjoyed the sound of the waves brushing against the beach. Her beautiful crimson hair was scattered across her body. The knight blushed madly as her pussy accepted every ounce of the warm climax. She did as the monster girl said and opened her mouth. She enjoyed the taste of the tentacle at first. Her mouth was burning and she wanted to suck on it more and more. Yet as a few moments passed, the knight's burning throat soon subsided. She looked down to see her normal breasts. The tired knight collapsed on top of Ania and rested there for a few moments. The knight had actually slipped into a nap, peacefully on top of her lover. When she awoke, Vanessa's mind was no longer hazy. Her eyes looked at Ania. This was the monster that had violated and shamed the knight's body. Despicable. Vanessa flung herself off of the monster's comfortable embrace and grabbed a hold of her dagger. The knight shook her head, holding back the desire to kill Ania on the stop. "...Next time..." She muttered, and walked back to the campus.

[Finished!]

Monsters:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3