View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 And You Thought The Tub Would Be Safe (Erica/Nanaca) 

Post And You Thought The Tub Would Be Safe (Erica/Nanaca)
Fun day. Fun people. Everywhere the sun shone brightly, illuminating the skies and heating the grounds nicely for a very nice effect. People running here and there, the students were having fun outdoors. Such a nice day to let it go to waste.

It had been a very hard week, for most because of the Quarterly Exams everyone had to go through. That being said and done, students are taking this time to enjoy what free time they have before plunging into a new quarter next week. It was Friday, and after the exams students burst forth into the day.

Everywhere it was noisy, you would not find a dull corner in the usually silent school. It seemed that after the exams almost everyone burst forth out of the classrooms and into three weeks of unrequited freedom, suddenly thrust into their laps, having finished everything they had to take care of.

Of course, the gym were open to the student's use, and it was quite crowded. Most have seem to notice the abandoned Olympic pool and it was crowded...no one had ever seen the gym pools so crowded like that. Unlike during normal days, the pool were a scene of splashing, barely clothed girls in bikinis, wanting to get out of the heat.

Even the barely used parts of the school gym were not left untouched. Quite a number of students had gone into the hot tubs, perhaps to relieve tired muscles and to ease their minds. Water had a way of doing that. Warm water, on the other hand, claimed to have therapeutic properties on the tired soul.

Somehow, with all these festivities going on, only one hot tub was left to be occupied...the lone one on the end of the room, untouched and nobody knew why.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Last edited by KouzaKai on Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:54 am
Profile YIM

The day had finally ended giving me a little break however... everywhere was crowded... even the damned woods had been crowded I had hoped to have been able to pose and even my dorm room and anonymous people crowding it... My day made worse when I realized they had picked the lock and changed it while I wasn't there. I was just lucky I had used powerful electronic locks on pretty much everything else in my dorm room. Finally I decided to make my way to the hot tubs; I had head good things about them, I entered the area and sighed, every divide I looked over was crowded to bursting.

With quite the aggravated huff I left to grab a soda. As I stood near the vending machine drinking my can of cola I heard a conversation that made my day.
"So want to go hot tubbing?"
"Nah they're all so damned crowded it's pointless... except for that one on the end..."
"too bad too... was looking forward to some time alone with you..."
"We can always use some that brainiac's closet, not like she'll ever know. I bet she doesn't even know what sex is."

I'd get revenge later right now though; I needed to relax... I didn't care much that i was wearing my exploration get up. I returned to the hot tubs and walked to the very end... the last tub seemed quite removed from the others so much so I couldn't even hear the other students anymore. but that was a blessing as far as I was concerned. I removed my brown vest but, decided to leave my shorts on over the bottom half of my one piece swimsuit and my loose red tee over that; there were no rules about going into the tubs other than to not wear your shoes and have at least a bathing suit on. I calmly eased myself into the warm water sitting myself away from the jets of heat as best I could. Serenity... and warm relaxation, my muscles slowly began to relax as I closed y eyes and sighed relaxing my hands on the crotch of my shorts as I crossed my legs while they stretched out in front of me in the water and placed my hands together.

"finally... all... alone..."

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:18 am

(( Maybe I should wait first until Nanaca crashes in... 8) ))

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:34 am
Profile YIM

Crowds. How Nanaca hated those, unfamiliar bodies in close proximity, the noise, the disturbance, it was all a bit too much for a girl who just wants some time alone after wracking her brains out during the exams. She wanted to get back to sketching but her dormies had other plans, mostly involving naked writhing bodies. After some thought, Nanaca decides to head out for some muscle therapy, i.e. a nice relaxing soak.

But upon seeing the overflowing number of students using the area, her heart sank, each tub had its own mini pool party of strangers she didnt want or care to join. Nanaca strolled about, hoping to find atleast one tub that wasnt host to a small brigade of giggling bodies. With a little luck, she happened to find one, far far away from all the ruckus, too far it seems, but atleast it was secluded. Much to her dismay though, it was already occupied by a single student, but maybe it was a good thing, the secret residents of this island tend to attack lone girls, maybe a pair would discourage such an attempt.

Taking a deep breath, Nanaca walked closer, carried by slender legs peeking out from under her baggy white shirt, which hides a blue one piece swimsuit, the spikes on her leather collar glinting in the light as she approached.

"Hello.." she greeted, trying to sound atleast a little cheery "Would you mind a little company??"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:08 am
Profile YIM

I peered upwards at the arrival. I had hoped to be left alone in my thoughts; I was working on the formula in my head for possibly proving a theoretical physics equation on the topic of post-light speed travel. I smiled politely as my train of thought was interrupted with her hello. With a sigh I decided since my work wouldn't get finished now I'd have someone to chat with.

"Not any reason I wouldn't; Let me guess; every other tub is too full for you and your dorm has an orgy in it right?"

I was describing my own situation not expecting her own to be an exact duplicate. I laughed lightly moving my hands from outside my clothes on my crotch to my neck.

"I think I've seen you around before... I'm Erica, and you are?"

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:21 am

Eerily familiar, but it does seem to be the norm around these parts.

"Nanaca" came her reply "Im amazed if you have seen me, I usually hide from crowds like those..."

With that, Nanaca unbuckles her collar, placing it neatly to on the dry part near the tub along with her towel, before proceeding to untie her ponytail, letting her platinum locks flow down to her waist. Gingerly, she steps into the tub, sitting down and sinking past her chest, the wet shirt now clinging to her body.

"mm... that feels good....."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:06 am
Profile YIM

I sigh as I feel the water level raise slightlyover my chest I shiver slightly at the warmth. I looked over at her then down at myself with a slightly giggle.

"same here... they bother my thoughts too much... though I do think prehaps i should start hanging around crowds more... every girl whom I've met as a room mate transfered rooms the second I started talking to the, I sort of creep them out with how much of a hermit I am... that and I've been attacked a couple times when i've been alone."

I didn't say by what or who I thought she'd think me insane for it.

"We have to be the only people who wear anything over our suits in the tubs."

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:00 am

(( Ill wait for kou to reply after this one, but you can reply to it if you want =3 ))

She had a vague idea of what she was talking about, but Nanaca didnt want to confirm it, it was something she did not want to talk about openly with other people.

"Well, for me, I dont like the attention these things attract" pointing to her too-large-for-her-age breasts "i swear, the gods were playing around when they gave me these..."

Nanaca scooped some of the water into her hands and poured it over her head, giving her silver hair an even greater sheen.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:21 am
Profile YIM

(-sorry if I took too long...temporary block-)

The tubs, although small, had it's own secrets. Like this one. There had to be a reason as to why it was left alone by most students...and that was because it had an eerie quality to it. Most students swore by the fact that there was something in the tub with them, but as always the school discouraged such foolish rumors, and dismissed it as mere hearsay.

Although a presence in the pool proves that to be true...unseen by untrained eyes.

Something stirs, the moment these students intruded upon it's lonesome. Although of course the small ripples caused by its reaction was quashed by the larger ones which emanate upon the students' dip into the pool. Apparently, it too sought to find a private...space...where it can rethink it's plans, rest for a while.

Well, no rest for the wicked, they say.

There it was, silently crouched among the depths, its scaly skin taking on the appearance of its surroundings...biding for time, and watching the proceedings from below.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:18 am
Profile YIM

((For some reason I can't think of anything for my older RPs recently...))
"Well, at least you look good... Unlike some people..."
It was more than obvious I was referring to me when I slid slightly deeper into the tub until my chin was touching. I had pulled my vest into the tub with me now and wrapped it around myself with a bit of a sigh. I couldn't help myself when it came to looking at my company; She was rather cute... and this island seemed to mess with inhibitions a bit; probably a sort of spore in the air. I glanced downward into the tub; taking note of how unusually deep it was.

"Is it me or does this connect to a pool? Is there a room or a basement we don't know about through here?"
I asked feeling along where the tub dropped downward curiously cocking my head to the side before shrugging.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:32 am

Maybe they did not see the fine print at the bottom of the 'off-limits' sign, if ever there was any, but this was deemed off-limits by the school, whether the students knew it or not, because of it's unusually sudden drop-off in the middle. The tub led into some sort of a connecting place, somewhere outside were a natural hot-spring started. This was currently being used by lots of students, and this also served as a bridge for...well...

The dark shadow underneath neither stirred nor moved. It kept silent for goodness' sake, kept as still as a twig so as to keep itself hidden within the waters, its natural scale-camouflage doing most of the work. This was so that it could better work out a plan, as the 'surprise-and-grab' approach would not seem to work well against double students. It usually worked best on one.

The shadow silently listened underneath with it's marine ears, so used to hearing sounds through the water.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:01 am
Profile YIM

Nanaca meeped. Empathy wasnt one of her more developed skills, beaing outcast in her prevous school and all, but she was willing to make up for any slight she might have done. She did find it odd that this certain pool was a little but deeper than the rest.

"I know of the basement..." she shudders a bit after saying "but I wouldnt know of any other places.. Then again, this island does hold a lot of secrets.... let me check..."

She stood up in the tub, and gingerly felt around the tubs floor with her feet for anything unusual.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:49 pm
Profile YIM

I shrugged glancing down at myself with a shiver. Frowning I looked to her hoping she might have found something interesting. I found myself examing her body more than anything I looked away with a blush before I spoke.

"feel anything Nanaca?"

I asked my voice quivering slightly as I too examined the water.
((mind still a train wreck... forcing myself to type at least in a couple of my RPs))

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:46 am

These two should've examined the water before they even contemplated jumping in. Clearly no sense of safety or anything whatsoever.

Underneath the waters the creature silently stirred to life, visibly irritated by the actions and clearly unknown to them, was contemplating on having an afternoon snack meal, carefully rethinking it's patterns.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:06 am
Profile YIM

"A slight incline, I think this leads to the drain... ". Nanaca kept on prodding about, closer to the unknown being, but still completely unaware that it was there. She clung to the sides for support while her feet swished about on the tub floor, so tantalizingly close, but then no further. Not finding anything much out of the ordinary, she starts to scuttle back to Erica with nothing interesting to report.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:00 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next