View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 9:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 And You Thought The Tub Would Be Safe (Erica/Nanaca) 

I sighed softly as nanaca returned with nothing interesting to say. with a shrug and a glance I decided it was better left unknown.

"How strange... oh well, guess we can just relax then... maybe we can come up with some conversation... Tell me abit about yourself Nanaca."

I couldn't come up with much feeling just a bit jealous of the girl's natural looks compared to what I saw as a plain nothing special girl that was me.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:32 am

Tentacles began to snake out of dormancy, and the creature springs to life once more.

The waters have more than revitalized the sleeping life form. It seems to have made it even more hungrier than usual. For what only the creature knew, as it swam sleekly within the drain pipes and managed to get through most of the obstacles barring his way.

At last it can see the surface light of the spa, with only two shadows swimming overhead, it knows it had come to the right place.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:53 am
Profile YIM

She steps back up along side Erica and submerges herself in the stirring warm waters of the tub, welcoming the warmth as it caresses her shapely form once more.With Erica trying to spark up some lively chit-chat between them, Nanaca looks towards the her spectacled friend and tries to think of some decent response to her query.

"Well lets see... Im german... and I like to draw... and... um... oh yes, hiking, I like that too, but I prefer to stay indoors... and thats about it I think...."

Unknown to the pair, a stalker lurks in the depths of the tub, watching, waiting, moving its snares with calculated precision as as not to give away its presence, waiting for the final opportune moment when its prey no longer has any chance to escape. Oblivious to any of this, Nanaca now poses her own query to Erica.

"So then, how about you? find anything we have in common?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:45 pm
Profile YIM

I offered the same friendly smile I had since arriving Planning... unlike the other girls I had seen in other tubs to keep my celibacy intact...well as intact as I could with the Island's things intervening. I listened to her a bit eyes closed as I spoke.

"Well... I was born In canada, lived there for a few years before moving south to america. I have an extraordinarily almost supernatural I.Q., I teach more than half my classes, as for things we seem to have in common, we both enjoy drawing and perfer to stay indoors and like hiking once in awhile... And our modesty."

Waved down at her still worn shorts and vest over her t-shirt, which sat over my red leotard which sat over my white one piece bikini ... hell I was even wearing a bra and panties unner that... modest might not have been the word... Insane maybe fit better.

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:12 pm

There seemed to be most times when one would most likely do something stupid like try and act the two-bit cheap monster in the movie. Splash out of the water, scare the hell out of the beauties, then render them helpless and fuck their brains out.

But it wasn't a movie and this creature was not about to just give away the chance to spend the evening with two really nice looking bodies...one of them he might've seen sometime before, the other someone really new to his eyes. Now that was something...and for now, to wait.

For with the current situation and what he was hearing, a little more down the road and they would not even know that he was there.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:55 pm
Profile YIM

Still oblivious to the coming danger, Nanaca tries to give a little confidence boost to Erica, seeing as she is still basically fully clothed in this water.

"come on now girl, of with those, we're pretty far from the others, and im sure your not hideous at all.... unless of course you had three breasts.... then that would make me curious, but I still wouldnt find it ugly..."

A quick smile from Nanaca to egg on her bespectacled friend, surely no one from this far can notice either of them even if they stripped naked.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:19 pm
Profile YIM

I Shivered slightly listening to the girl . I even laughed slightly at her comment. She was right and if she didn't mind me a bit less covered I supposed I could.

"Alright... I'll take off my vest at least."
I slid the zipper down the front and let it slipp off my shoulders before folding it and placing it on the floor not to far away. in truth my body was well formed & scarless far from the hideous form I seemed to think of it.

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:53 am

Two fully clothed forms in the water, talking and giggling and whispering naughtiness over the water. At least one of them had taken the initiative to take her clothes off, properly dressed for water sports and some 'other' sports as well. However, the other one wasn't properly dressed for it. She was fully dressed for the occasion, whatever it might've been, and too dressed for the modest cravings of the creature beneath.

No action came from him yet. He was silent as a mouse, keeping still and steady within the currents. He was invisible in water too...and was thoroughly enjoying the warmth of the water which was feeling quite pleasurable.

There would be a time for surfacing. He had to see an opening...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:19 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2