View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Unexpected Visitor(for Ania) 

Post Unexpected Visitor(for Ania)
Rosalie had awoken a little early today to get some exercise in for the day as she had a lot of studying to do afterwards. It was rare she was ever not physically active throughout the day. Having changed into her gym clothes, she goes out to the track and does some stretches preparing to do a few laps. Then after setting and starting a timer she brought with her, she begins her run.

After making two laps, Rosalie was going to shoot for two more. But as she reaches the halfway mark, she loses her footing and falls to ground. At first, it looks like all she has are a couple of scrapes and bruises where she fell. However, as she starts to push herself up, she feels a shooting pain in her ankle, forcing her back down. Was it sprained? Twisted? Maybe even broken? Whichever it was, it was too painful for her to get to the nurse's office by herself. But there was no one else out there that early. She had no choice but to try and get there on her own, so she slowly starts hobbling her way to the building.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:50 pm

Post Re: Unexpected Visitor(for Ania)
Despite how distressed Rosalie had been, the nature around her never halted during the early hours of the day and left the great many lush tree canopies rustling in the faintest breeze, their saturated green coloration which shimmered faintly in the light reminding every bypasser of the hidden beauty on campus even though despicable monsters roamed the premises more often than not, but thankfully not near the young woman at the time. Instead the colder air given the time of day swept over her delicately silken skin while the radiant sun beautifully sculpted the morning sky and bathed the horizon in an unparalled flurry of ravishing multicolored hues for the troubled student to admire.

But her torment would not commence for long when sudden footsteps began to fill her surroundings and a most firm yet tender masculine voice spoke up. "Excuse me, Miss?" For better or for worse, the man speaking to her wasn't monstrous in appearance, but an ordinary human male the likes of which had been denied her presence for countless days. He looked athletic, but neither slim nor skinny. Evident heaps of muscle adorned his generously chiselled arms and torso, but nothing humanly impossible like the monstrosities scattered all over the campus. His face had been handsome indeed, but not to the point of utmost perfection.

Dark brown, neck length hair graced his features whereas the unmistakable emerald shimmer of his eyes perfectly complemented her own. He donned exquisite attire, his stainless white suit and vest in stark contrast to the black tie fastened around the collar of his shirt although sadly his footwear suffered mildly beneath the slightly muddy ground and wound up sullied with soil.

"I couldn't help but notice that you hurt your ankle rather badly. Someone up and about early in the morning like yourself shouldn't risk pushing her limits even further and potentially sprain her ankle in the process." He smiled warmly at the lovely young lady and glanced downward to the rather offputting manner in which Rosalie sought to return to the facility. "Imagine not being able to run the tracks for months on end."

He paused briefly, gesturing at the path leading to the shore where the student first set foot on Shokushu when the sea plane dropped her off like many other freshmen at the time. "I've only just arrived on the island little more than an hour ago, but I read about your local medical facilities in one of the school's brochures before coming here. Naturally I'm unaware as to how we might get there, but with your guidance I'm sure we could be there in a jiffy." He offered his hand, more precisely his entire arm as his intention to support her seemed far more reasonable than to try and carry her right off the bat though with strong, protective arms like his, surely he could manage to take her to the nurse all by himself. "May I lend you a hand?"

Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:32 am

As Rosalie struggles to get to the building, she pauses hearing a male voice. She's stunned to see a young man roughly her own, perhaps a bit older, approaching her. What was he doing here? The only men she had seen around were teachers. This guy didn't look like one, more like a student himself. Apparently, the island was not all that isolated after all...or so she thought.

"Um, yes I could use some help. We'll have to be careful though. If any of the faculty members see you, there'll be hell to pay, for both of us." Rosalie takes his hand standing up more and holds onto him with her arm for support and starts walking with him as quickly as possible. But how in the world did he get here? Could he have stowed away in the cargo hold of the plane?

Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:48 am

"I wouldn't be too worried about that." Getting caught with the lovely woman in his hands happened to be of little importance to him by the looks of it, neither throwing him off nor unsettling him in the least while he bent over to assist her wholly. He was taller than Rosalie by a fair margin and had to bow slightly in order to support her weight, but not even that appeared to prevent him from pulling through with his plan to guide her onward to the medical compartment of the school.

"I have permission to travel across the campus unhindered from the Headmaster himself. Should anything come up between us and the staff somewhere along the way, I'll handle it personally." In truth he did have forged documents on him, not that they were truly needed in case teachers or other personnel felt that his presence wasn't exactly permitted, but they certainly added to the illusion that he was who he said he was which at this point could be anybody.

He smiled softly at the girl while quickly yet carefully walking along the path leading to the facilities. "You see, I've come here to find someone I've been looking forward to meet for quite a while now, but unfortunately none of the students ever leave Shokushu before graduation, or so I've been told." He seemed to beam at the notion of finding someone here and venturing across the open sea surely entailed that he cared greatly enough to somehow gain access to an all girls school in order to meet up. "It was both expensive and time consuming to come here, but I'm sure it'll be worth every minute and penny I've invested into my flight."

For the moment he left the matter open ended, pondering on how the gorgeous lady holding onto him might react to his intentions. He had yet to reveal any particular name hence Rosalie would not know it was her he was looking for at the time, but then again he was more concerned with warming up to her rather than truly kicking things off out of nowhere.

Last edited by Ania on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:21 pm

"Oh I see. I guess they have to keep it tough for men to be able to come here, or they would all be swarming to see the girls here. I suppose that explains why I've never seen any other male visitors before." Rosalie says as they make their way inside and down the hall. By now, other students were up and about, and they of course took notice of the visitor. There were mixed reactions among the students; some were puzzled but seemed a bit delighted to see a male closer to their age while others looked angry as they thought of the school and island as a sanctuary of sorts away from men, with the exception of the teachers.

They both eventually reach the nurse's office and the nurse examines Rosalie's ankle. She finds it's only sprained and will heal quickly as long as Rosalie avoid any strenuous activities, which meant she'd have to sit out of soccer practice and jogging for a little while. The nurse puts a bandage wrap around her foot as a brace so she could at least walk somewhat normally, then steps out of the room leaving Rosalie and the male visitor alone. "So uh, who exactly are you looking for? Perhaps I know this person."

Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:19 am

It was preferable to have many women take note of Rosalie and the male by her side which meant several might wish to talk to her about the handsome man helping her back to the nurse early in the morning of that day, keeping the memory fresh and by the end of the day certainly the illusion would be far easier to stomach than the truth.

However, he spent the remainder of her examination nearby, naturally waiting outside though Rosalie didn't seem to mind his presence whereupon the nurse went over the sprained ankle and quickly drew upon the appropriate treatment. It wasn't long before the two of them were left to themselves and the girl would be free to try and walk on her own once again, but in case her body collapsed or she decided to stay for a few more minutes, the stranger never departed from her side.

He rubbed his chin briefly when Rosalie adressed the matter they discussed previously. "Actually, you might be right on that." Another good natured smile had been summoned to his drop dead gorgeous features, the man truly made of every woman's dream deep down in the back of their minds. "I'm looking for someone who got here sometime around the middle of last year, either Freshman or Sophomore by now I'm guessing."

For a moment he pondered on the matter, then chuckled briefly. "Ah, but you need details, I apologise. Hm .. She tends to be a little energetic at times. I suppose she'd be part of the track team, perhaps, or another sports club given her fondness for such things which should narrow my search in that regard significantly .. Now .. What else .."

Of course the procedure was little more than acting, but unlike Rosalie he actually knew what was going on in reality. "She has a beautifully feminine profile .. Some might argue that it makes her look weaker than her male counterparts, especially in her future line of career, but usually I tend to disagree .. Personally I think there couldn't be anyone more beautiful than her." Strangely enough he looked straight into her own eyes the entire time, languidly pacing through the office right in front of her as he regarded the young woman with a sense of fondness. "She has lovely green hair which merely enhances her beauty amongst the crowd and elevates her in the process .. and stunningly brilliant emerald eyes not even the most radiant gemstones can ever hope to outmatch .."

Now the man stepped closer, his smile growing a tad wider. "But her name .. Well .. I'm sure you know it fairly well." His voice had been lowered then, the shimmer in his eyes never wavering any. "I've come to meet you, Rosalie Holbeck. You're the reason I'm here."

Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:38 am

Rosalie listens to the description the young man gave her, soon catching on to whom he was seeking. But before she could answer, he catches her by surprise by saying her name. Apparently he knew who she was all along. "You knew? But how could you have...wait. You wouldn't happen to be one of my potential suitors I was supposed to meet when I came of age, would you?" That had to be it. If he had enough influence to be permitted to visit the school, his family must've been quite wealthy and prestiges.

Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:36 am

Unlike Rosalie, Ania certainly knew things about the student, sensitive information within her personal file stashed away in the administration building and as such creating a somewhat more reliable background for the scenario at hand proved fairly simple. Her acting had been sublime indeed and with these physical alterations, from appearances all the way down to her vocal cords, nothing hinted at the true nature of the man before her right now.

"One of your potential suitors .." He offered a lighthearted chuckle at that notion. "It does sound somewhat antiquated, I admit, but you're correct, of course. Naturally it's why I'm here, but allow me to explain my rashness."

He finally stopped pacing along the office before her and got himself seated on the chair the nurse vacated not too long ago. "I fully intended to honor your tradition, but I've been in contact with your parents for a while and the longer I yearned for the day you reached the prosperous age of twenty-one, I realized I could not marry anyone without getting to know them first. Likewise I planned on seizing the initiative before anyone else could and as it seems I have not disappointed in that regard either."

Another smirk appeared on his handsome features. "Oh, your parents were adamant about sticking to their plan, to keep you away from men until that fateful day, but I managed to convince them of my, if you'll pardon the pun, suitability."

Crossing his arms in front of his pronounced chest he merely regarded the beautiful young woman, whether politely maintaining eye contact or actually lured in by these emerald eyes was unknown although he seemed to have a fondness for her nevertheless. "But with that in mind I hope you're not displeased with my presence here. It would be discourteous of me to force myself upon you and what you might call home for a few more years. Surely seeing me in your company has already sparked some rumours here and there .."

Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:14 pm

"No...I'm not displeased that you came here. But it's possible you may have just messed things up for yourself. Meeting me too soon, even for a brief moment, is grounds for disqualification. Don't get me wrong, I'm not so easily swayed by looks or words alone that I would run off and elope with the first man I came into direct contact with. But this rule was also implemented to guard against anyone who would marry me or any other single women in the family who are only interest in my family's estate and business. Coming into contact with me too soon would be viewed as having an unfair advantage over other suitors. If my parents find out you were here, then you will have made this trip for nothing, because they would never allow you to see me again." Rosalie's tone wasn't harsh, but it was firm trying to make this man understand the seriousness of the situation. He had broken her family's rule by coming here, and if word of this got out, Rosalie would be out of his reach forever.

Rosalie pushes herself up and slowly puts weight on her ankle. She is at least able to work on her own, but not very fast and there's a bit of a limp. At least she didn't need crutches to get around on. "I hope you don't think I'm ungrateful. It's flattering that you would make this trip. Fortunately, I intend to make a change or two regarding this tradition. I"ve always been against it for the most part because it makes me and all other women in our family sound like we can't think for ourselves. Even if it's now mostly to keep gold diggers out of family, I still believe there are other ways to keep people like that away without resorting to such measures."

Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:49 am

In essence his general attitude implied that he wasn't taken aback by any further insight into her family's affairs and merely flashed another amused smile at the notion of disqualification. It seemed Rosalie felt the need to inform him of such probabilities, but didn't precisely demand that he leave the premises at once which allowed him to stick around for the time being, not taking matters quite as seriously as the beautiful woman before him. "I wouldn't be upset if you were truly ungrateful either. It is your every right to be, considering where we are .."

His eyes danced around the room for a moment, contemplating the scenery and their current location within an all girls school. It was highly unlikely that he had been socially confined to one gender his entire life like the athletic smaragd eyed vixen and as such had experience with women, dealing with them and their protectors. He was single, surprisingly enough, a distant thought he must have been prepared to answer for along a great many others which might be popping up within Rosalie should he have managed to spark her curiosity.

He smiled, meeting her gaze once more. "I understand the dilemma your parents face nevertheless. I, too, have had the pleasure of dealing with the gruelling struggle against prejudice, especially in my teens when I used to date the daughters of hard working men and women alike whose greatest fear had been to give their consent to little more than the occasional rendezvous lest I lure their child into marriage and ultimately make off with their money. Your family has worked for their wealth and naturally they fear for their fortune .. and merely wish that their daughter doesn't give herself unto a power hungry leech."

Once Rosalie had risen the handsome young man rose alongside her, beckoning her to sit back down with mild concern on his features upon looking at her sprained ankle, but he didn't touch nor force her in order to convince her to rest slightly longer.

Instead he commenced, looking at her. "I'm well aware that I'm one of few or many eager to pursue a relationship with you, the exact figure has escaped me, but getting to know your potential chosen one seems of far greater importance to me personally than bowing to ancient traditions which haven't been dusted off in quite a while." It might be foolish to point it out, but he did so regardless. "Besides, right now it's up to you alone whether you'd like to know more about me or send me back to the mainland straight away. I won't tell anyone, you won't tell anyone, and for all your parents know, nothing has ever transpired here. On the other hand, if you truly dislike me .."

He glanced away briefly, obviously gambling with his fate here yet again and taking pleasure in it given how favorable the odds appeared to be at the time. "All you'd have to do is tell your parents that Miles Starkweather has broken the family's rule and shall never be considered a potential suitor. I'd be hard pressed to ever bother you again should you choose to reject me."

Awaiting her response he regarded her ankle once more. "You should keep yourself seated a little longer. I'm sure the nurse wouldn't mind giving you a few more minutes to recover while you're thinking things over .. I'd be willing to leave at any time if that's what you prefer."

Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:30 am

"You haven't really given me a reason not to like you. As I said, I'm not fond of this tradition myself, so I don't blame you for making this trip. I'm more concerned that someone else with loose lips will find out. I had actually made a few attempts to sneak out of my home, which is how I got sent here in the first place." Rosalie answers turning towards a window and crossing her arms as she gazes out. "I don't despise my home life, I just want a little more freedom. But by the time I graduate here, I will have to start preparing to meet suitors like yourself and planning the wedding. Taking over as matriarch of my family while giving me full control over things, will also mean little time if any to do the things I want to do. Fortunately, I do see one bright spot to this..." Rosalie then turns back to the young man calling himself Miles, her hand now on her hip and the other hanging down. "I intend on lifting some of those restrictions so that any daughters I have will be able to enjoy their youth to the fullest. I hope that wouldn't be a problem for you. I have a more liberated mind than my predecessors and I won't let anyone tell me I can't do that."

Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:07 am

Lying in ambush beyond his handsome appearance, the perfectly disguised huntress resided with ever growing anticipation rolling through her system, lapping up against the shores of less humane but rather carnal thoughts which scratched away at her consciousness. She watched, stealing glances at her clothed body whenever the student turned away only to flicker them back into her own when their eyes met once more. Ania, or rather Miles, patiently dealt with the lovely smaragd haired lady and the more he learned about Rosalie herself, the more his attitude could adapt to her own desires and ultimately make him look all the more appealing to the lively young spirit. He was no pushover, but not inclined to force his will upon Rosalie either.

How far could Ania press the beautiful vixen? If yet another session had been in her mind from the start, she would have taken the girl on the field without hesitation, but in truth the concealed predator planned something far more sinister. She toyed with the gorgeous maiden, her feelings, her dreams and tradition, but to which extent remained yet to be seen.

"Oh, I would have nothing against giving our daughters the liberty of forging their fate with a little more freedom than your own parents permitted, only if there were any children to be had between you and me, of course." He smiled warmly, lacking the distinct lecherousness in his gaze Rosalie often faced on the island. "I firmly believe mothers know what's best for their children." He glanced out of the window, then back at her, knowing that her case was slightly different. "Most of the time anyway .. and from what I gathered thus far I highly doubt you'd be a bad one."

Rosalie would feel slightly calmer over time, more relaxed when simply listening to one's voice spread goosebumps all over your skin, growing more at ease with only herself and the young man nearby whilst the pain emanating from her ankle seemed to fade into the back of her mind when she could focus on far more important matters with him right in front of her. She inhaled unseen, vaporized chemicals designed to calm her senses, to make her all the more comfortable in favor of growing fond of his presence here.

"I'm neither old fashioned nor possessive enough to demand control over everything. You seem like a strong, independant woman and if you wish to make changes to the upbringing of our children, I'll be more than happy to let you raise them as you please." Miles snickered briefly at that thought and dismissed the matter for the time being. "But I suppose that's not something we should discuss further during our first meeting, is it?"

Last edited by Ania on Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:15 pm

"Yes you're right. I suppose we're getting a little ahead of ourselves. I have to remain open minded and give the other suitors a chance as well. If I don't, my family might find out about this. You have made a good first impression though." Rosalie gives him a warm smile, something she wouldn't have done if she knew who she was really with. However, it soon faded as she let out a sigh before speaking again. "There's something you should though. Since coming here, a couple of things have happened to me." She hesitates to continue at first. "The first is I've slept with some of the other girls here. Even my virginity is no longer there, but I had it taken for a good reason. Which brings me to the other thing; I've learned that there...other beings on this island. These creatures prey on the girls here and rape them. I was told it was very unlikely I would remain untouched throughout my stay and was advised to let another student have me first. I eventually was attacked, and one being in particular is drawn to me because I refuse to be broken, though she occasionally uses tactics to make me more receptive." Would Miles believe her and be understanding? Or did he only care about whether Rosalie was a virgin or not? She waits for his response...

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:51 am

It earned him a genuine smile at the very least and on the inside Ania had yet to settle on the following course of their encounter, whether luring Rosalie in further would prove even more humiliating than ravaging her helpless athletic form straight away although in the back of her mind the disguised huntress figured that milking the situation for every ounce of entertainment without dropping the facade would end up being the most fulfilling experience of all.

However, Miles didn't precisely respond without hesitation himself once the student began to explain her dilemma with regards to prior partners and recurring events of monsters ravaging females on campus. He paused, skimmed through the supplied information in his head and picked up where logic demanded he commenced because serial rapist creatures were beyond his understanding of the world. "Well, I haven't expected you to lose something as precious as that before bonding with your future husband for the very first time, but then again I cannot possibly blame you for seeking the company of other women when your studies confine you to this island." He frowned mildly, but then smiled again. "It would have been special, to receive what you can only give once in your lifetime, but I would never condemn your decision to lose it, whatever your reasons for giving it to someone else might have been. It does not change my opinion of you in the slightest."

Clearly he did not believe Rosalie at all and dismissed her monster claims as little more than lewd fantasy in order to obscure the fact that his potential future fiancé lost her virginity to another student. She seemed sincere in her concern, genuine in her discomfort when reporting these events and unless she secretly disliked the idea of spending more time with him, it was a strange if not downright distasteful joke, not something he could ever perceive of as the truth without any evidence to go on.

Naturally Ania knew which specimen Rosalie mentioned near the end, but ultimately she was playing the part of the potential suitor and not another creature on the hunt for luscious victims. "I have to ask .." Even though it might be unlikely to be true, somebody had to spread these rumors. Besides, getting to know Rosalie a little better ensured she didn't blindly believe in these stories. "What makes you think there are 'creatures' on this island who rape members of the student body?"

Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:04 pm

"It if were just a rumor from students, I wouldn't have taken it so seriously. But I didn't hear about it from any student, I heard about it from another less aggressive being. Her name was Myra, some sort of race similar to merfolk, so I felt more inclined to listen to her." Rosalie felt herself blushing a bit as she spoke of Myra, so she moves on. "Anyway, I did eventually get attacked by another, this time in my own room as I was napping. He claimed to be an incubus. Then I along with a classmate were attacked by some kind of hermaphroditic alien. She has come after me one other time and was a bit more rough because I was putting up a fight. She says I caught her interest because I refuse to let her break me. It's knowing that I will be needed back home that keeps me from giving in to some creature's twisted desires. I couldn't face my family if I allowed that to happen." 'Someday though...I'll make them pay...' She thought to herself as she goes quiet. "I might suggest staying long enough to see one of them for yourself, but then there's no telling what they'd do with you. Most of them seem to be males themselves, so at worst they would probably kill you." It was her best guess. The thought never occurred to her since her mind was more focused on what was happening to her.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next