View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Unexpected Visitor(for Ania) 

Post Re: Unexpected Visitor(for Ania)
Rosalie cries out arching her back as Ania shot her seed deep inside her, making her cum as well. Her belly had swollen a bit having taken so much of that seed into her body. Her eyes slowly open and she looks down at Vanessa, her mind no longer clouded by the aphrodisiac though some still remained keeping her aroused. Before she could say anything, she felt Ania have them change positions putting her on the bottom and Vanessa on top. "Vanessa...I didn't..." Perhaps now was not the best time to try to talk to her as Ania now began to ravage Vanessa. She reaches up taking both of the knight's breasts in her hands rubbing and squeezing them.

Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:36 pm

Her body was heated, like a cat in the heat. No matter how much she squirmed, the knight wasn't able to repress these feelings. The human girls were flipped so that Vanessa was now on top. Her legs straddled Rosalie, while giving Ania a perfect view of her plump, athletic ass. Why did this have to happen? Her nails began to dig into Rosalie's shoulders, while she buried her face in her partner's neck out of embarrassment. The tentacle was still thrusting inside of her mouth, greedily kissing her tongue every time it danced inside. The green-haired girl would be able to tell that her friend was sobbing. Yet at the same time, her body quivered with delight. Their soft bodies pressed so firmly that Rosalie would be able to feel every part of the knight's body. Her hard nipples pressed against the girl's below her.

As the tentacle slipped free of her mouth, Vanessa took a deep gulp of fresh air. Her face was still nestled in Rosalie's neck. "Stop..." She begged Ania. The girl flinched as something hard pressed against her bubblegum pussy. Her nether region was moist and wet. It was well lubricated for anything that wanted to enter inside of her. Despite her own protests, the Knight found herself sinking her hips towards the hard thing prodding against her. As she leaned back against Ania, her inner walls parted. Heated and wet, her pussy walls clamped onto the foreign object. It squeezed the large cock, as if attempting to mold it to the curves of Vanessa's insides. The tentacle poking at her other hole would have a harder time carving into her. But once it did, it was rewarded with an even tighter hole and a unique inner wall. It was just as heated as the girl's pussy. Once most of the cock sank into her, the redhead's ass pressed against Ania. "I can't say that...!" Vanessa brought her face out from Rosalie's neck, looking behind at Ania. She had a worried expression across her face.

The longer those appendages waited inside of her, the more eager she became. But Vanessa couldn't admit defeat. She wouldn't tell Ania to take her, but rather use the appendages inside of her to pleasure herself. The crimson-haired girl began to rock her hips back at Ania. First it was a simple back-and-forth movement, but as time went on she alternated her hips up and down to have both appendages twist against her wet insides. "Mhhmmm..." A musical moan escaped her lips.

The redhead looked down at Rosalie, who had already began to fondle the knight's breasts. Vanessa seemed disappointed and unwilling to listen to Rosalie. "Really? You want to talk to me now, of all times?" Vanessa was supposed to be a knight-in-shining-armor. She wanted to let out more of her anger towards her friend, but held it back for the moment. Right now, she was protecting Rosalie. That was all that mattered. The girl rocked her hips even faster, allowing her ass to slap against Ania's flesh, bouncing with every impact. Her womanly juices coated the aqua cock in a layer of lust. "You wanted this, didn't you Ania?" The crimson-haired girl looked back at her predator. Lusted filled her amber eyes. "T-then that's fine. J-just take me away from this. Make me your fuck-toy again ♥"

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:05 am

They could have had the privilege to entertain each other for the first round that was likely to be just one of many, but Vanessa tossed it away due to her inability to overcome her own shame even though her beloved Rosalie happened to be the one in her presence. She could have continued walking once disturbing sounds erupted from the dorm of her personal damsel in distress, but decided to step in only to wind up captured by the wanton hermaphrodite a second time. Not even that noble gesture sufficiently impressed Rosalie to return the same affection the red head had felt, which practically turned every single heartfelt sacrifice of the valiant knight to ashes. It was all for naught and Ania claimed the two of them regardless.

"Why should I stop?" No response could hope to overcome her determination to conquer Vanessa once more. She fought, lost and earned the reward for such petty nonsense by having her most sacred portions stimulated all over. Azure eyes hover upon Rosalie whilst the gallant knight struggled to contain herself. "She never wants to admit it freely, but it feels too damn good to resist and you know it, too." She smirked deviously. "On the day you've relayed my hideout to her, you've doomed her to this fate and today you will see just how low your friend can sink."

If Rosalie wouldn't claim her love, then Ania most assuredly would. It would be a sick, perverted and twisted form of affection, but affection nevertheless. She remained motionless, waiting, only to be roused from idleness once Vanessa rocked back and forth against both appendages embedded within her core.

They sliced into the corrupted heroine with relentless abandon, easily spreading these lusciously velvety folds with every collision of their bodies which had been complimented with a lewd smacking sound of flesh slapping into flesh in chaotic intervals, the whole length of her hot and unyielding member driven into that snug chalice just as the whorish human female was driven on by her own desire to protect although to the huntress every motion felt downright sublime. She figured that Vanessa would soon give in completely, that her own defiance driven mind turned to the same blissed out mush it transformed into before and solely time dictated how quickly the process took place.

"Uhhnn .. So tight .." She uttered amid shallow albeit heated breaths, visibly enjoying herself as the sensuality ladened tone of her voice praised Vanessa for her actions. "Good girl."

A tentacle reached out to playfully smack either side of that round ass, a precursor of what was to come, but for now Vanessa was left to utterly humiliate herself. "Move your hips faster and moan out my name, show me how much you want to be my toy and perhaps then I will allow you to be my precious cocksleeve again." She bestowed her attention unto Rosalie then, eyeing the green haired student with lust stricken eyes. "You'll help her achieve her darkest desires, won't you, Rosalie? Or does the little dove desire more pleasure of her own, hm?"

An azure tentacle curled about one of these two delicately feminine hands and proceeded to guide it off Vanessa's magnificent breasts, over the expanse of her smooth stomach and lower still, before ultimately permitting Rosalie to touch upon the highly sensitive albeit love juice coated clitoris belonging to her fellow student. She had the option to choose which to pay more attention to, either breasts or that engorged pleasure buzzer, limited solely by her own imagination for other than hinting at the possibilities, Ania relinquished her hold on the emerald eyed beauty and allowed her free reign over the current situation.

At the same time her own hips recoiled only to surge forth in long and deep thrusts, assuming whichever pace Vanessa regarded as suitable as to provide her with the greatest experience her body could manage to give unto itself. In her backdoor that tendril stirred and twisted about itself, grinding against her from within and against the narrow wall of flesh separating it from that magnificent cock.

Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:22 pm

Even though Rosalie was trying to warn Vanessa in hopes that she was avoid the area, it still was her fault that Vanessa fell victim to Ania. Now she was witnessing the result of the encounter; Ania had brought out a side of Vanessa that the knight was ashamed of. Rosalie leans up and whispers to Vanessa, "I'm so sorry. If I hadn't said anything, this might not have happened to you. But I want you to know, no matter what, I will never think badly of you for any of this." Her hand then reaches up and rubs over the knight's clit.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:30 am

"A-Amazing! My pussy's addicted to your cock, Ania!" The redhead cried out, arching her back. She began to pump her hips back at the monster with equal force, enjoying not only the feeling of the monster's big cock pushing aside her pussy walls, but the clapping sound the resonated throughout the gymnasium. "More, more!" Her pussy hugged Anina's cock, allowing the aqua-female to map out every part of the human's pussy just by the way her insides squeezed the member. She began to mix it up, rocking her hips from side to side to allow Ania's cock to receive a particular amount of pressure against the side of her cock. The scent of their hot sex was filling the room. With every passing moment, the redhead's insides grew hotter and wetter. Her asshole provided a unique texture for the tentacle, providing it with an even stranger sensation than her pussy.

The crimson-haired girl raised one of her hands to bite her fingernails. Between her musical moans, the knight said exactly what Ania wanted to hear. "Ania! Make me a slave to your cock! A life without your cock... is something I don't want!" Vanessa's hot body hugged the female below. Every blow Ania delivered onto Vanessa, Rosalie would be able to feel. She withered even more as her friend began to play with her clit. "Ahhh... it's okay, Rosalie..." Vanessa whispered in a low, erotic voice. The crimson-haired girl pushed her breasts onto her friend's face, wiggling them from side to side. "It's because of you that I can serve Ania's cock. I couldn't be happier~"

"Cum inside me already, Ania~" Vanessa whined, cranking her hips back as hard as she could.

Monsters:

Sun May 03, 2015 7:29 pm

She had become a slave to her whims and no amount of reassurance from Rosalie appeared to free her friend from that bliss fuelled trance, having her alleged savior beg for the attention of their captor. From this day onward, Ania figured the valiant knight may try to put up whatever measure of resistance her body managed to muster up against the sinfully lecherous amazon, but each time her honor would turn to ashes, her spirit corrupted and bound to thirst for the greatest pleasures imaginable. She made a mental note not to rush matters next time and conquer Vanessa slower than ever before, but for the moment Ania downright cherished the feel of her body folding about her own male endowments like a glove, loving every minute of the abuse.

“You sick, perverted sow.” Ania heaved forth amid wanton grunts and groans, chiseling her narrow love tunnel to perfection from the inside out with every thunderous blow delivered to her clinging cunt and crushing anus. They tightened up solely to be conquered and sliced open by either cock or tentacle, mercilessly forcing Vanessa to endure the pleasures that her body craved beyond all. “Nngh! You’re so incredibly tight, Vanessa. You’ve truly earned your place as my slave.”

Nigh recklessly rushing back and forth, there was not a moment of respite for the pleasure hungry knight. ”You live to pleasure me, don’t you?” Vanessa didn’t have the chance to respond before that mighty pole swelled with an influx of molten semen bubbling up to douse the flames of her insides in liquid warmth, cumming deep into the fallen heroine as their bodies flushed together one last time before Ania held herself there, pouring her release into that sweet honey pot. It shot forth in several copious albeit heated gushes whilst her member throbbed and pulsed ecstatically, ultimately forcing the excess to build up enough pressure and flow beyond the cork that was her own majestic phallus.

“Uhhnnn .. Oh yeah ..” Reaming her backside, the sole tendril therein squirmed and curled up, stretching Vanessa even greater before opening up at the smooth tip, blasting pure aphrodisiac into her perfect ass rather than cum for what better opportunity to break the red head would ever present itself more than now?

She filled her up with a most virile and voluminous orgasm, expanding her belly just the slightest bit before letting her peak die down. Slowly but surely Ania extracted herself from her latest cock sleeve with a lewd slurping sound, the blessings of her damp folds sucking on that hot love pole until it finally managed to pull free with. Caked in cum and glistening love juices, the amalgam of their bliss stricken union stained the expanse of her manhood, but the huntress hardly seemed to care about that for the two would have the pleasure to cleanse it soon enough.

Pleased with their current results, Ania purred softly whilst tapping her own chin in thought, ogling the two nude women splayed out before her, one on top of the other. “Mmm .. I feel that you’ve been severely neglected just now, Rosalie. What to do, what to do .. Get on your knees, you two.” She had a few ideas and none of them entailed rest of any kind, especially with how her rigid ember bounced teasingly with every surge of blood gushing inside, mirroring her own undying arousal. “Oh, I know. Say, Vanessa .. What would you like me to do to you next?”

Sat May 16, 2015 8:50 pm

Rosalie smiles though she does so sadly, seeing what the encounter Vanessa had with Ania has done to her. She told her about the beach in an effort to protect Vanessa, hoping she would avoid the area. But all she did was make it easier for her to fall into Ania's clutches. At least Vanessa didn't have to keep up the knight in shining armor act if she didn't want to. Rosalie had to remain strong, at least deep down. For her family's sake, she could not allow herself to completely submit to any pleasure Ania forced onto her.

Once Vanessa got off of her, Rosalie gets up on her knees along side her. She keeps her gaze down and away from Ania, though she still squirms a bit as she still had some of the aphrodisiac in her system.

Sun May 17, 2015 5:50 am

"A-Ania enjoys my pussy... I'm so glad ♥" She continued to rock her hips back, as her ass bounced every time Ania's skin met the human's. She responded to the monster's call. "Yes, my only purpose in life is to be your cock sleeve." Her heart raced with anticipation. "So that my pussy keeps your cock warm and warm throughout tho cold nights" It was then that the redhead stopped rocking her hips. Instead, she squeezed her legs around Rosalie, who was below her, as she embraced herself for Ania's orgasm. The hot juices flooded her insides, causing Vanessa to let out a rather slutty moan. She stuck her tongue out, showing Rosalie her slutty face. Hot semen seeped out of her pussy and trickled down to the green-haired girl. There, the hot semen found its way on Rosalie's legs. Vanessa's stomach bloated a bit. She giggled, rubbing her stomach. "It's so warm inside, Ania."

She hesitatingly dismounted off of Ania and got on her knees. Semen still flowed out from her pussy and streamed gently between her luscious thighs. Her breasts were free, dangling with hard nipples. "Isn't it obvious, Ania? I want to suck your cock." Vanessa brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and leaned forward. With one hand, she gripped onto Ania's cock. Her warm hands alternated in tapping motions, while gently shaking Ania's cock as if it were some sort of salt shaker. The crimson-haired girl leaned in and licked the excess semen off of Ania's cock. Her hot tongue burned its presence onto the monster. It swirled skillfully, pressing its flexible appendage against Ania's rod. After she licked off most of the semen, Vanessa turned to Rosalie. She cupped her cheeks and pulled the girl in. The redhead began to make out with her friend. Their lips locked and tongues danced. There, the green-haired girl would be able to taste the semen on Vanessa's tongue. Their make out session continued, with Ania occasionally being able to catch a glance of their tongues rubbing against one another. After two solid minutes of making out, she broke the kiss and looked deeply into Rosalie's eyes. "Sorry Rosalie... I'm Ania's now."

Monsters:

Mon May 25, 2015 8:40 pm

She had the right words and performed stunningly well when cleansing her rod off whatever slivers of seed their lovemaking had left behind on those formidable male endowments, but certainly their make out session had to be the cherry on top and likely would have rejuvenated even the most exhausted of lovers. Keen ultramarine eyes ogle the two nude beauties, one evidently far more excited to be in her place than the other, but for the moment Rosalie had little time to respond since Vanessa had taken over the stage. Alas, not everything was meant to last, not that Ania would allow for it indefinitely since her own cravings had grown over those two agonizingly long minutes.

“And what a good slave you are, Vanessa. I’m truly pleased to know you in my service.” A devious smirk upon her features revealed just how gratified Ania was to have the shapely red head bow to her whereas a somewhat coherent Rosalie had to live with the same realization as their hermaphroditic captor. She looked at the two, azure eyes flickering to the green haired athlete, speaking with a mild degree of scorn beneath her voice. “Alas, I cannot speak for the both of you.”

“Vanessa, dear?” Her attention turned back to the lust burdened knight, cherishing her utterly corrupted mind. Ania stood completely erect, not having wilted any nor gotten off on her attention just yet which allowed for the essence of her loins to amass over the passage of time. “You may drink your fill of me. Show your dear friend what a true cum dump is worth and suck me dry.”

Soon Rosalie felt those eyes on herself instead. “You, on the other hand .. You’re in dire need of some pampering.” She felt her own weight lifted off the ground, tentacles coiling about the expanse of her thighs and arms, but solely to maneuver the poor woman, not restrain her any further. She retained freedom of movement, but was bound to wrap her arms around the monster’s shoulders and entwine these deliciously toned thighs about her back as to not fall to the ground. Ania sought to have Rosalie, or rather her chest posed directly in front of her face for obvious reasons while at the same time their newfound posture would not inhibit Vanessa in the slightest.

“Mmm, what have we here?” She teased before freeing her tongue from the corners of her mouth and letting it skim across one of those hardened nipples, encircling it, nudging it, prior to carefully slipping it inbetween her lithe lush violet lips, suckling on the perky nub before doing the same to the other, neglected breast.

They were far from done though. She sought to tease and torment, but not too long, possibly delivering a minor blow to Rosalie’s pride, but the main course was yet to come once the emerald beauty found herself lifted higher some more. Ania filled the two of them with her release before, but it became quite clear where the huntress was headed in spite of running the risk of tasting her own creamy spunk by leaning in further. She came down on the sensitive patch of nerves that was the woman’s clitoris and toyed with it, lathering it in saliva whereas the friction bestowed unto the area in circular motions had been more than enough to achieve the desired effect for now. She wanted to hear Rosalie moan, but not scream, at least not quite yet.

However, Vanessa was not to go unrewarded thus far and a tendril of hers descended to the ground. Some of that goopy excess oozing from her cunt had collected in a puddle and had been gathered up on the smooth crown of the chosen appendage before dipping underneath her most enthusiastic servant, twin tentacles delicately parting those firm yet full ass cheeks which felt like cushions to the touch, yet another token of Vanessa’s exquisite bodily shape, whereupon their third brother swirled against the entrance to her puckered rear.

As soon as Vanessa picked up the desired task of serving that powerfully pulsating shaft did its sexually ladened actions commence, sliding beyond the confines of her sphincter and deeper into her anus in a deliberately prolonged descent, keeping the sensation of being filled in such a manner alive for as long as humanly possible. From now on it perfectly mimicked whichever motion the monster’s hard cock experienced, whether slow or fast, taken straight inside or having those lips and tongue twist about it during her advance, Ania returned every waking moment of devotion in kind.

Thu May 28, 2015 2:52 am

Rosalie felt Vanessa's hands on her cheeks as she pulls her closer and kisses her. The realization that Vanessa seemed to be lost now as well as the anger she felt towards Ania left her with little desire to return any affection. Before she could answer Vanessa, she felt herself being hoisted up by her arms and thighs. "Why the hell would I want to make you happy? No matter how much you drug me, I will always have nothing but pure hate for you." She says in response to Ania's comparison in how the two girls served her. She quickly found herself pressed to Ania with her breasts right in her face as if she were embracing her captor like a lover. Whimpered moans escapes her lips as her rage was again slowly being replaced with pleasure, and with some of the aphrodisiac still in her body, it was much more difficult to resist. When Ania brought her up higher and began to lick at her clit, Rosalie's moans became louder. "D-Damn...you..." She said in a last act of defiance before she became overwhelmed again.

Thu May 28, 2015 5:15 am

Rosalie could resist all she wanted. The truth was that her green-haired friend had indulged in Ania's pleasure moments ago. She enjoyed it, but the matter of fact was that Vanessa would show Ania true love. Yes, the knight would shower the monster with her affection, and in return, garner all of Ania's attention. When she had finished their make out session, her amber eyes glanced at the monster. She gave Ania a flirtatious wink. She quietly listened to the monster's words. "That's alright..." She stuck her tongue out to lick two of her fingers. "I'll do the speaking for both of us ♥" It was as if the knight was saying that she was more than happy to take Rosalie's share of sex.

She crawled over to Ania on all fours until the large cock was in front of her face. "Oh, you want me to suck you dry? Very well, I'll wring all of your delicious semen." Vanessa teased the cock by giving it a quick lick up its shaft. She dabbed her tongue around random parts of the cock, coating it with her saliva. Finally her thirsty mouth enveloped Ania's cock. Her lips puckered and closed around the member. As she slid her mouth towards Ania, more of the monsterous cock disappeared into Vanessa's mouth. The slutty sound of slurping could be heard every time she deepthroated Ania's cock. Her head bobbed back and forth viciously, while her hands went to play with the monster's balls. She didn't even resist when she felt her round ass separate and something enter inside of her. Vanessa was happiest when she was full. She squeezed the walls of her asshole around the tentacle, while rocking her hips up and down against the tentacle. Every time she moaned, her tongue tickled Ania's cock. Her body grew hot, begging for the tentacle to release its load inside of her.

Monsters:

Fri May 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Precum oozed from her engorged manhood and the lucky tentacle embedded within Vanessa, a precursor of things to come although her body was far from giving into yet another orgasm. She enjoyed herself and rewarded her favorite red head with a taste of herself, as well as the prospect of being filled up from behind should the time come.

Her mouth came unhinged for a moment as the two spoke, a devious grin stealing across her features. “Sadly, Rosalie, you taste quite nicely.” She glanced down, looking through the gap created by Rosalie’s thighs to smile upon Vanessa with immeasurably sultry eyes. “Uhhnn .. Yes. What a good cocksucker you are. I never should have neglected you. If only your friend happened to be as great as you are ..” Azure eyes flickered back up to Rosalie in an instant, her voice heavily sensual and riddled with passion. “Your friend is far more forthcoming than you are, Rosalie. I believe it’s time to teach you once more what being mine truly means. Perhaps you'll be more open to me then ..”

She leaned back in, letting her tongue skim across that prominent clit one last time before tending to the blooming flower petals further down below. She teased them and trailed over their outskirts with little more than the tip. Prodding and nudging the sacred entrance to her loins, Ania cast a playful wink unto Rosalie before dipping into her glistening slit, cherishing her taste and just how eagerly these heated walls clamped down on her.

Suddenly her tongue expanded and filled Rosalie to capacity. She had been dragged along these deliciously slick velvety folds, collecting nectar and verbal sounds of pleasure along the way due to the fact that none of her sweet spots could escape. She was stretched out about the huntress and her every sensitive patch of nerves laid out in the open for her tongue to torment. Drilling deep into the defiant specimen, Ania would not cease her advance before knocking against her cervix whereupon the voluptuous predator extracted herself almost completely.

She returned in an instant and fixated on the sweeter spots within her prey, expanding on the way in whilst shrinking down on the way out. The girl tightened up in these few moments solely for Ania to expand her tongue on the way back in and make the young woman feel full above all else. It ground up against her silken walls, lashing out at her tender insides from a slightly altered angle each time as to keep the sensation fresh. Rosalie could fight and struggle against the inevitable, but there was no limit to Ania’s endurance. She would lose, with or without a fight, and there was nothing in their power to stop her.

Rosalie earned her share of attention and Ania sought to crush her resistance once more to prove how wrong the young athlete truly was, how easily she could turn to putty within her grasp. Sadly a huge chunk of her attention had been bestowed unto Rosalie, thus leaving her second captive somewhat unattended. Fortunately for Vanessa, their exotic captor possessed just the right means to enhance their respective experiences even further. She’d feel how those balls swelled beneath her touch, producing a generous amount of hot creamy spunk for the knight to consume later, but that was just an unremarkable hint as to how far her abilities went.

Vanilla flavored liquidy goodness oozed from her pulsating man sword straight into her waiting maw, destined to be consumed since the very texture and flavor hinted at it being a dollop of exquisite precum. Unbeknownst to Vanessa, however, there was far more to it than that.

Seeping into her tongue and flesh at an alarming rate, the sex starved knight practically spread its effect by herself, letting the suction carry it on until there was nothing left. Almost instantly a most familiar heat spread through her mouth and throat. Consuming that hot rod turned from trying to coax semen from Ania into a pleasant act for Vanessa herself and before long it would dawn on the poor girl what had just occurred. Over the course of seconds her own mouth served as an erogenous zone that burned and ached for attention.

She turned her mouth into her second pussy once more, for every thrust crashing down on her oral orifice felt better and more delightful than ever until her nerve ends had been fully attuned to their newfound purpose. She would feel as though Ania was fucking her sex right then and there rather than an ordinary mouth. Friction induced pleasure shot through her tongue and loving walls of her throat with every advance of that thick aquamarine cock, relaying just how much more fulfilling being a good girl could be. Virtually every motion that conquered her mouth bestowed pleasure unto the lewd knight and the very act of working towards mouthfuls of luscious seed was just another treat along the way.

Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:32 am

Feeling Ania's tongue fill her sex as far back as her cervix, Rosalie's eyes went wide feeling so completely full. She didn't like it, but at the same time, she couldn't say she hated it either. It was simply a feeling her body was unfamiliar with. Nonetheless, it does overwhelm Rosalie's senses and she convulses as she cums hard. Ania didn't seem to be letting up at that point either. She was lucky she didn't get this often, or she might have been broken by now. Her senses were on overdrive and her mind was a completely blank now. When Ania finally does stop, she would see only a blank stare in Rosalie's eyes.

Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:29 am

Vanessa hungrily licked on the member, cleaning the delicious precum as soon as it came. Immediately, the precum was replaced by her hot saliva. It coated a thick layer around Ania's cock. The tentacle pushed up between her round ass, and she bounced her hips back at it, rocking her hips expertly. Her tongue curled around the member, exploring every part of it. Her hands grabbed onto Ania's thighs for leverage, allowing her to take the cock even deeper into her mouth. The knight felt the cock twitch inside of her. The light hums against Ania's cock came from her occasional moaning. Her mouth felt like a pussy, and for that purpose, she wanted to milk Ania of all the cum she had. Vanessa could see the balls growing even larger, exciting her because it meant Ania was producing plenty of semen. Then, it came.

"Nghh?!" Her amber eyes widened at the powerful orgasm. Hot semen rushed into her mouth, forcing her to practically swallow all of it down. Some excess semen trickled down her chin. She gulped the warm substance, allowing it to become one with her body. She didn't care how much she swallowed. It was too addicting! The crimson-haired girl bobbed her head, savoring the taste of semen and the warmth it provided as it traveled inside her body. Though the orgasm was too much, and Vanessa leaned back to take in some fresh air. "Aaaaahhh~"

Semen fired all over the knight's body, covering her face and breasts. The white liquid trickled down between her breasts. It felt like the semen was burning her body! As she moaned, Ania would be able to see semen between her lips. Vanessa erotically licked her lips. She looked up, only to notice that her friend was climaxing too. She opened her mouth to taste Rosalie's juices. She rubbed her lips with the side of her hand. "Delicious ♫"

The knight had noticed that her friend had been broken. "Aaaabout time! Rosalie, come suck this cock with me." Vanessa giggled. She came over to one side and dabbed her tongue around the pulsating cock. She looked up at Ania while she teasingly ran her tongue across Ania's shaft. "You really like my mouth, don't you Ania?" Her hand teasingly played with the monster's balls. "I wasn't lying when I told you I'd wring you of all that semen." She purred.

Monsters:

Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:22 pm

Such carnal pleasures were a true blessing and Ania continued to shoot hot and heavy torrents of creamy spunk all over the corrupted knight until her own abundant resources happened to be exhausted completely. She looked a cum covered mess, but the huntress barely cared to notice for her words of delight were more than enough for Ania to cherish her services to the fullest. At the same time Ania had been too busy casting Rosalie into an orgasm of her own, then another, foisting them unto the convulsing vixen back to back to back. Solely when Vanessa chimed in to have Rosalie’s assistance did the wanton hermaphrodite cease her eternal torment.

“Oh, I broke one of my toys. Shame, I was about to grow fond of this one.” She gazed up with a devious smile upon her lips which quickly regressed into an expression of pleasure as it washed over her face, the same way Rosalie's moisture shimmered on the expanse of her chin. As much as the gorgeous red head coaxed from the monster recently, her cock hardly wilted any. It pulsed and throbbed in ecstasy, hard and firm as ever whilst Vanessa could almost feel those hefty testes hard at work, swelling ever so slightly with every passing moment as they generated more semen for the next round. She was built for sex and it became quite obvious that Vanessa would never be found wanting.

“Your mouth is the best, Vanessa.” She fed the girl encouragement now that her whorish side emerged and hoped to leave an impression, enough to have her remember what transpired here for any future encounters. “That look suits you better than anyone else, too.” Rather than letting her proceed, however, a tentacle dipped below her chin and beckoned Vanessa to stand and snuggle up against the predator before her. “You’ve earned yourself the chance to suck me dry, but perhaps some other time would be more appropriate. I’d hate to share my body with another when you finally live up to your promise, but for now, let me claim your mouth once more.”

Their lips met then and there. Ania collected some of that seed upon her chin with her own agile tongue before sealing those ripe violet puckers against hers, letting the cum caked muscle intrude Vanessa’s hyper sensitive mouth. Each and every flick against her tongue or the insides of her cheeks turned to please, driving her on toward an orgasm of her own, all the while feeling how that tendril embedded within her supple rump turned and twisted like a drill, digging deeper into the red head. Silken tentacles embraced Vanessa, holding her close as those heated breasts mold up against her exposed azure flesh.

However, Rosalie wasn’t entirely forgotten. She was not to be neglected, but the girl was truly broken in her presence for the first time and there were few cues as to her current state of endurance. Ania sought to hone her stamina with every visit, to keep her around for longer since no one else bothered to train the lovely athlete in terms of sexual endurance hence partaking of the two any longer entailed quite the risk of ruining today’s work.

She brought Rosalie closer to her yearning loins before coming undone from Vanessa’s luscious lips. “How are you feeling, Rosalie? Are you ready for more?” Perhaps none of her words even punctured the haze her mind happened to be swimming in, but at the very least Ania had to give it a shot. She didn’t want her to be passing out quite yet with how eager her own body was to go on, but if there was no way around that they’d soon have to stop. She was not the worst creature on the island and wouldn’t completely drain the two.

Surely Vanessa would have loved such attention more, but Rosalie’s resources had yet to be exhausted. Ania hoped to incite some sort of reaction, calling out to the precious emerald beauty by rubbing her broken plaything’s face straight into those bloated balls which allowed the girl to both feel and inhale Ania’s unmatched virility, showering her blank features in ample warmth and the subtle fragrance of her own aquamarine body. “Perhaps you’d like an appetizer before we commence?” She practically purred each word while dragging her majestic manhood all over her face, a dollop of glistening precum oozing onto her crown of shiny green hair.

Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next