View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 9:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Unexpected Visitor(for Ania) 

Post Re: Unexpected Visitor(for Ania)
"I'm sorry to hear about the things you've encountered here .." In spite of getting filled in on frequent occurences on the campus, whether out of mere disbelief or in the hopes that his object of desire wasn't mentally insane to claim such horrible incidents were to happen quite often, Miles seemingly decided to stay for the time being and enhanced that notion with a good natured smile. ".. but I'm sure I'll be alright." It was uncertain what might happen to male visitors of the human kind since only the females were allowed to be treated in whichever manner the alien guests seemed fit, as long as they were not permanently disfigured, leaving anyone left to wonder which fate an ordinary man would meet when stopping by. Perhaps it was for the better they rarely had that opportunity.

He rubbed his chin briefly. "If what you say is true, I would feel absolutely dreadful, leaving you behind like this .. alas, I highly doubt I could take you with me, no matter how much I wanted to." In the end her education resided here and Rosalie had duties to fulfill by staying, to remain in good terms with her parents although she could always choose between constant attacks and leaving, now that the opportunity presented itself.

A mild smile erupted on his features as he came forth, took her hand with a gentle hold and kissed the back of it. "If you haven't got any classes this early, I'd be even more delighted to keep you company until it's time for me to depart .. that is, if you permit it."

On the other hand, Ania was growing a tad weary of messing around with the student. The nurse was gone and hadn't returned, presumably summoned to an emergency of some kind and while making the sweet girl feel a little more at ease, the final result would ultimately be the same as any other time hence the huntress sought to make matters a tiny bit more interesting.

She had gotten closer in order to bestow that kind albeit somewhat romantic gesture unto Rosalie. It could neither be seen by the human female nor truly felt as a minor infusion of aphrodisiac collected in her saliva and entered the student's system as lips and hand connected delicately, the dosage enough to make the precious emerald's skin tingle excitedly, an effect which slowly spread throughout her entirety.

Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:59 pm

Rosalie sighs. "As much as I would like to escape from those creatures, this school does have some benefits that I never had back home. I have friends here, something I never had before because I've always been confined to either my family estate or our vacation homes in the mountains. I also not only get to play soccer here, I'm part of a real team. I was even the team captain for a while, though I've since had to relinquish that position so that another could have their turn. But as long as I can still play, I'm okay with that. And besides...." Her tone changes as she shifts subjects, sounding more serious and somewhat angry. "One of these days, those monsters will slip up and the opportunity for payback will present itself. When that happens..." Her hand balls into a fist and shakes slightly. She had a few thoughts on what she wanted to do to these monsters. But she restrains herself and reduces it to a simple sentence. "Well, all I'll say is my wrath will be terrible." Yes, that would do. There was no need to go into any nasty details.

Rosalie looks up at Miles as he takes her hand and kisses it, making her anger fade. But soon she felt herself starting grow aroused though she doesn't understand why. She takes a deep breath and tries to stay focused. "Um, anyway, if you could help me return to my room. I need to get ready for classes."

Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:11 am

Miles never addressed the matter of her vengeance whereas the woman beyond his facade made a mental note to remind Rosalie that any resistance on her part was futile, that the student possessed nothing which could even remotely hope to harm the wanton huntress. Since the precious emerald loathed monsters and lacked their assistance, which was far more useful than any other asset or student willing to support her, Ania highly doubted that the former Soccer Captain would ever have the means to rid Shokushu of even the slightest sliver of lecherousness.

"I'd be delighted to help you back." He offered the young woman an arm to hook into like a gentleman would do unto his dearly beloved, but would support her stance without hesitation should walking alone prove too challenging for the weakened student. "All I need from you are some directions.", the handsome man added before guiding the formidable athlete out of the nurse's office.

It supplied Ania with the ideal opportunity to ambush Rosalie, to partake of her bodily riches right then and there without a care in the world as to when the nurse returned, but their prolonged skin contact allowed for a far more sinister outcome. She would emanate a faint aphrodisiac and forced the girl to inhale minor amounts with each and every breath, the process as gradual as their journey allowed without arousing any suspicion. It was as though she was getting aroused simply by staying near her potential suitor whose brilliant eyes occasionally fell to the woman by his side, a warm smile upon his features.

It became far more intense once they were about to reach their destination, his touch alone seemingly intensifying her heated desire. By the time they reached the correct door, Rosalie virtually oozed lust with every passing moment though Miles seemed completely unaware of her pleasure hungry state.

Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:34 am

Rosalie had figured she would be able to take care of her burning desires by herself once she was in the privacy of her room. But the closer they got, the more intense it became. By the time they arrive at her room, she was ready to throw herself at Miles or anyone to get some much needed relief. But she used what little strength she had to restrain herself and calmly ask him. "Miles...I-I have one final request...and I hope you won't think badly of me because of this..." She enters her room with the young man and locks the door behind them before finally rushing to him in a lustful embrace. "Please help me. I don't know why, but I've suddenly become so aroused that I don't think I can handle it on my own. Please...." She looks up at him, blushing madly having to make such a request, but her eyes showed just how much she needed him.

Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:01 pm

Vanessa felt a bit awkward. She hadn't talked to Rosalie for weeks now and was unsure of how things would pan out between the two. So, she decided to visit her. Rosalie was on the floor directly below her so it wasn't much of a hassle either way. The knight dressed up in her usual attire and hid a small flip knife under her sleeve. After her experience at Shokushu, she figured it would have been much better to stay prepared all the time. The crimson-haired girl walked down the stairs onto Rosalie's floor. As if on cue, she spotted the green-haired girl come by. "Rosa-" The girl called out, but stopped halfway when she saw a man trailing behind her. Specifically, Rosalie was leading the male to her room. She frowned. Was this a suitor that was after Rosalie's prestigious family name?

It infuriated the knight. Some man was going to take advantage of Rosalie. She doubted that Rosalie genuinely liked the man. If she did, the redhead would have caught wind of it from the girls gossiping in the commons center. The crimson-haired girl trodded over to Rosalie's door and leaned her ear against the door to hear what was going on. One wrong move by the male and the knight would bust in and save Rosalie. Yet as she listened in, she heard Rosalie begging for something... The more Rosalie spoke, the clearer her intentions became. Damn it, what was she thinking? Vanessa chose not to enter yet and instead awaited for the male's reply.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Nothing could have possibly made the moment any sweeter than the undeniably lustful admission of the student whose entire body had been saturated with aphrodisiac, locking the door behind them before virtually throwing herself at the single man in her presence, begging for attention to sate that undying need. "Ro-Rosalie? What's gotten into you?" Miles backed up briefly, his back to the wall and the marvellous woman before him pressing her every charm into his exposed front. Soft breasts tingled his muscular torso as their exhilarating warmth seeped through their clothing and into his skin whilst their eyes met in a sense of mutual attraction though secretly Ania feigned a certain measure of restraint. "I don't .. I mean, I could never .."

She cracked beneath the pressure, but unlike Rosalie she happened to be behind the wheel of their encounter and dictated its course. Now the time to indulge in the lovely girl seemed right and she wondered what to do with her next while figuratively wearing this attractive male shell. "Do you really want this?" Strong hands swept up along her hips for the first time when a sliver of his confidence returned, cautiously wandering along her inviting curves, stopping barely beneath her concealed breasts before pulling away, gently caressing the side of her face in that instant.

"If you're really willing to accept my help, I must ask you to .. undress for me." All the while her mind was far too focused on Rosalie to even notice somebody else listened in on their conversation from outside, not that a locked door would offer much access although a loud enough knock might compel the troubled woman to rush for the door instead of giving herself unto her potential suitor.

Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:59 pm

"Yes of course." Rosalie lets go of Miles and undresses rather quickly, obviously not wanting to waste any time. "I'm so sorry for my behavior. I don't normally just throw myself at someone I just met like this. But I'm grateful that you're willing to help me. I just ask that you not cum inside me, for obvious reasons." She adds as she sits down on her bed waiting for him to start. Vanessa could clearly hear that Miles had accepted Rosalie's invitation and she was more than willing to let him pleasure her.

Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:01 am

Vanessa's head lowered. She pressed her back against the floor and slowly slid down until she was sitting against the door itself. The crimson-haired girl pursed her lips and pulled out her flip knife. She began to play with it a little bit, flipping the blade out and returning it back to its original position. The knight had no reason to... intrude in this situation if Rosalie truly liked the man. She was here to protect the girls of shokushu, not to deny them any sort of love. She figured that she might as well hang around here for a while and if it was a true romantic encounter she would leave.

Still, it bothered her a little bit. Behind these doors was the woman who introduced Vanessa to this world and informed her of its cruel nature. The green-haired girl had taken the knight's first, so she couldn't help but to feel... some sort attachment to her. For reasons unknown, her heart sunk. "...Never again." Vanessa whispered to herself in a manner where only she would hear herself. As to what she meant by those words were a mystery.

Monsters:

Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:18 pm

His footsteps resounded off the walls as his eyes befell the naked beauty on the bed before him, promptly closing the distance between the two. Rosalie would find herself guided back onto the covers with a gentle touch, not pushing her too hard in an attempt to make her more comfortable for what was yet to come whilst his other hand begun parting her beautifully toned thighs, a knee of his setting down on the mattress in order to claim the newfound gap as quickly as possible.

He smiled warmly from above. "It's alright .. I'm a patient man and have no intention of putting you in that situation .. Not before taking your hand in marriage." His hand fell to the side of her face, tenderly caressing it with a thumb as he continued to explain. "You're an attractive young woman, Rosalie, but keep in mind that I have more than what's down there to make love to you .. and I'm sure such means will make you feel a little bit better about giving yourself to another man outside of marriage."

An eager set of fingers then descended to her treasured flower, the sacred entrance to her depths already wet with need due to the effects of the aphrodisiac. He traced across the very outskirts of her labia before applying a more pleasing touch, collecting some of that luscious nectar before swirling along the sensitive contours of her clitoris. A good few moments were spent giving the woman raw, undiluted pleasure, but then whichever delighted sounds spilled forth from Rosalie were punctured by another feminine voice. "Then again .. You've always cherished my touch in the past."

It was absolutely bizarre for when Rosalie looked up, Miles was no longer there. His face warped and twisted into the familiar appearance of her tormentor, the azure creature whose complexion changed from a tender peach coloration to dark blue, near violet hues. Raven black hair sprouted from his scalp in long, ravishing locks, whereas his once human hands split up at the seams and transformed into a great amount of tentacles which proceeded to sexually torment Rosalie throughout the entire procedure. A muscular torso wound up blessed with a large pair of breasts, concealed beneath his suit for the time being. At last a lenghty tail erupted from what was once an ordinary man's lower back and shredded his pants in the process, completing the sight of Ania whose amusement couldn't have been greater.

Ania had gotten the cute little thing to cherish what little time they spent together, to convince her that Miles traversed the ocean solely in hopes of meeting up with a lovely woman to take as his own upon graduating from the exotic confinement that was Shokushu. She'd compelled Rosalie to invite him to the safety of her own dorm room where she begged for something monsters tended to take from her without permission only for the student to find out that her potential suitor was anything but the charming, modest man she envisioned.

"Missed me?" It was far too convenient an opportunity to taunt Rosalie a bit when the realisation struck that Ania, of all monstrosities, had tricked her all along hence the huntress wasted little time in putting more pressure behind each and every loving stroke. "We're gonna have lots of fun."

Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:27 am

Rosalie closes her eyes and moans softly feeling Miles start to gently stroke her sex. But upon hearing another familiar feminine voice, she briefly snaps out of her blissful state and looks up to see the man before her take on their real form; Ania. All Rosalie could do was scream before she was ensnared by several tentacles preventing her from pushing away. As they started playing with her, she felt herself being overwhelmed by pleasure again and her struggles became weaker. "Damn it...have you...nothing better with your time...besides toying with me...Ania?"

Vanessa would have now heard Rosalie's scream, realizing things were not as they seemed...

Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Vanessa figured that she knew where this was going. Rather than look like some sort of obsessive stalker, the knight stood up and dusted the skirt off. She began to walk off and retire back in her room. When she had climbed just half the stairs, a cry echoed from the green-haired girl's room. "R-Rosalie?!" The crimson-haired girl pulled out her flip knife. She didn't care if it was legal or not to have the knife, and all she knew was that the suitor probably did something that Rosalie didn't want. "Hang on, Rosalie!" Vanessa yelled. When she made it back to Rosalie's room, Vanessa tried to kick the door down. She slammed the bottom of her feet against it, but the door wouldn't budge. Well, that was embarrassing. Instead, she began to ferociously knock on the door. "Rosalie, open up!" She yelled. The young girl was prepared for anything- or anyone that was behind that door. She knew that if someone opened the door, there was a good possibility that it wasn't going to be Rosalie.

"Let me in!"

Monsters:

Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:53 am

"I'm afraid playing you for a fool is quite the spectacle, Rosalie. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon." Nothing masked the scream of shock and terror rolling off these delightfully alluring lips and the voluptuous amazon found herself tempted to indulge in their richness once her moans simply kept flowing although Ania stopped in the last possible moment, not because Rosalie despised the huntress in every feasible fashion or sought to defy her with undiluted passion. No, unlike the student she perceived of the newcomer long before any human senses could, another individual whose steps neared the door and unsurprisingly stirred a distinct longing within her loins. She recognized her voice, knowing fully well what to expect behind that door.

"Oh .. Visitors .." Before Rosalie could alarm Vanessa further, a tentacle thrusted deep into her mouth as to silence the ravishing rebel whereupon several more restrained her every limb and picked the girl up in one neat little package, forcing her backside to nestle right up against the warmth of her captor. "Come now, we shouldn't keep your friend waiting .." She carried the poor woman in front of herself like a trophy, spreading her thighs apart for everyone to regard her precious womanhood, shamelessly toying with her tingling breasts and quivering pussy whilst steadily approaching the door.

The two of them stopped maybe halfway across the room before Ania extended one of her tendrils and reached for the handle, carefully undid the lock and recoiled the very same limb, awaiting the luscious knight's entry. It was highly unlikely that the female justice warrior would rather leave Rosalie behind than fight for her freedom and risk getting caught herself hence barely any effort on the monster's part was required to lure the girl inside.

She would enter to the sight of her friend in Ania's clutches, tentacles swarming her nude body as they manipulated her erogenous zones to provide the highest measures of carnal pleasure imaginable.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Rosalie looks towards the door hearing Vanessa pound on it and shout to her. Before Rosalie could say another word, she felt one of Ania's tentacles force its way into her mouth, keeping her from warning Vanessa. She felt herself being moved in front of Ania as the many tentacles restrained and toyed with her body. But this time they seemed to be working harder at arousing her, making her unable to focus on anything but the intense pleasure she felt. The sight Vanessa would've been greeted with was Rosalie being held captive by Ania as she lets out muffled moans and squirms in Ania's hold.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:19 pm

As soon as the door opened there was an instinct for Vanessa to immediately throw her knife at whatever opened it. Instead, she tightened the grip on her knife to resist the urge of losing her only weapon. As the door swung open, the knight's heart sank. It was not a suitor, but Ania. And the person pressed against the blue huntress was none other than her friend, Rosalie. She could feel the blood flowing through her veins every single second she stared at the pair. "A-Ania...!" Vanessa screamed. Her eyes were filled with hate; and more importantly, with revenge. She tugged her skirt down a little bit to hide some of her skin and held her knife in front of the monster in a defensive stance.

Damn it, she thought to herself, I can't save Rosalie... especially if I charge in... She recalled the last encounter she had with Ania. The monster had overwhelmed and properly subdued her. And that was what Ania wanted. She opened that door hoping that Vanessa would charge in and get captured by the tentacles. "Y-you cruel bitch..." She gritted her teeth and glanced around the room in front of her. There was only one way to get into the room, and Ania would be ready for it.

Then, an idea popped into her head.

Vanessa threw her knife into the room, but wasn't aiming at Ania. Instead, the knife hit the sprinkler in the room. Rushing water ran down on the Ania and Rosalie. The knight sprinted in at the moment and dived for the bed. She rolled across the bed and stretched her hand to grab a stapler. The crimson-haired girl staggered to her feet with the stapler in hand. The water erupting from the sprinkler caused Vanessa's uniform to become somewhat see through. A red bra and panties hid her most sacred areas, and hints of her fair skin could be seen through the wetter parts of her uniform. "I'll kill you!" Her eyes remained focused on Ania, ready for sweet, sweet revenge.

Monsters:

Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:10 am

Insults weren't too bothersome, but taking on the sprinkler was downright humiliating. Water did not impair the huntress although what remained of her former facade's garments might impede a few minor movements though nothing major. Ania spent a great deal of time in the sea and the only way Vanessa could have made matters any easier was if they actually were submerged in the ocean.

But Ania didn't remain idle throughout all this and whipped past her opponent upon exploiting the resulting opening, slamming the door shut whereupon the lock once more fell into place, leaving the furious woman on the other side of the room. Sapphire blue eyes scanned the now soaked vixen, enjoying the sight of raw temptation in the flesh given that erotic crimson underwear, but that was for another moment to indulge in as Rosalie served as a shield even now whilst they were getting a more or less undesired shower.

She would have them both anyway, whether at the same time or one of them alone didn't truly matter. One might get away, but there was no telling when Ania would snatch them up straight out of the blue. It proved a pointless endeavor to fight, not unless Vanessa actually managed to kill one of the creatures on the island and the wanton predator would not give in that easily.

It slithered beyond the sacred gates of her treasure trove as these saturated muscles yielded to the heightening pressure bestowed unto Rosalie, an eager thrust plunging that magnificent tentacle deep inside the subdued female where it did not withdraw in preparation for another intrusion, but instead squirmed along the velvety walls of that soaked passage. She recalled from memory where the lovely girl happened to be the most sensitive, casually spurning Rosalie's arousal skyward right in front of Vanessa.

Every single motion could be seen with utmost clarity as her tentacle teased and twisted, trying to coax every loving sound from the young woman whose body was under the influence of potent aphrodisiac even now. Meanwhile others claimed the swell of her breasts with relative ease, dashing over the surface of those heaving orbs with particular attention pouring over the hardened pebbles in their midst, pinching them playfully in the process.

"Don't be stupid now, dear." She cooed mischievously, knowing fully well how failure worked out of the fiery gemstone last time. "Come along without putting up too much of a fight and I promise you, you'll be feeling just like my dear Rosalie does right now." Of course with the sprinklers activated they might have to relocate soon, lest someone checked up on the premises given the water flowing past the door and discovered what was truly going on, but Ania would wonder about that later.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next