View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 9:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Unexpected Visitor(for Ania) 

Post Re: Unexpected Visitor(for Ania)
The water from the sprinkler was a little cold and brought Rosalie out of her aroused state for a moment. She looks up at Vanessa then back down blushing in shame at being seen like this. She still can't say a word with the tendril still in her mouth and her struggling couldn't help her. Though she could still feel some pleasure, the water was making her shiver. Obviously not the reaction Ania was going for.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:27 pm

The knight caught wind of Ania's leering eyes. When she noticed the monster was staring at the redhead's semi-transparent body, the girl immediately blushed. "W-what are you looking at...?" She stammered. Another glance over Ania's shoulders told Vanessa that she was locked in the room. However, the sprinkler going off was sure to bring attention from students and faculty. She would finally be able to expose monsters to the entire shokushu campus, meaning that time was indeed on Vanessa's side. If it weren't for Rosalie being held captive, then Vanessa was almost sure that she would have 'won' this encounter between Ania and her.

Rosalie showed signs of resistance, tossing and turning against the monster's grip. Good- the green-haired girl hadn't fallen yet. "I don't think you understand, Ania," Vanessa hissed.

She took a step forward. From their last encounter, it appeared that Ania's main body was relatively weak. She had been able to temporarily throw the monster off by brushing sand into her eyes in their last encounter. The tentacles needed to be avoided. The crimson-haired girl reached over to the bed that she had just rolled over and grabbed onto a blanket. She tossed it up in the air and the blanket opened up. Vanessa's soaked figured disappeared behind the blanket. As the blanket was tossed up to distract Ania, as well as hide Vanessa's presence, the knight ducked under the blanket and attempted to leg sweep Ania to get the monster off her feet.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:37 pm

In due time Vanessa was bound to fall like the precious smaragd in her tentacles, doused in equal measures of both water and sublime sexual pleasantries, but for the moment blatantly amorous glances would suffice for the lecherous creature as she ogled the radiant ruby knight. How the cloth clung to her every curve, every refined contour of those delightful breasts and hips, the most exotic portions of her being hidden away by little more than passion riddled hues of crimson. Ania doubted she'd ever have a greater time tearing these garments off her form later, let alone what was to be found beneath them.

"Funny .. I was going to say the same thing." As expected she'd earned herself a look of haughty disdain in return, the pitiful idea behind these scarlet eyes that Rosalie may be saved from her clutches was truly remarkable. She was fuelled by aphrodisiac and while the water proved a distraction, Ania ensured that the poor young woman didn't forget what was actually happening to her exposed body whilst Vanessa leapt forward.

It was a noble attempt, but even without direct sight on the student due to the blanket, Ania could hear her every motion, the very impact of her steps sending a barely discernible tremor through the ground only to be absorbed by her own physique, relaying her exact position. Her senses simply happened to be that sensitive by nature. She knew of her location yet Vanessa thought of her as weak due to their previous encounter, but the two of them were no longer outside in the blazing sun. It did not impair her performance any longer whereas the pouring rain from above merely enhanced it.

With underestimation in mind, the voluptuous vixen was in for a rude awakening once her leg collided with her opponent's, the azure beauty far from shaken as her posture remained as firm as a boulder. "Cute .." She smirked deviously in response, her body toned and saturated with hints of trained muscles beneath a feminine appearance which often led people to think less of the venerable amazon.

Four of her tentacles busied themselves with Rosalie whereas the remainder jumped Vanessa then and there, attempting to wrap around either one of these luscious thighs in preparation for what was to come.

Meanwhile the punishment for such defiance became quite apparant as Rosalie was no longer teased, but under the full influence of these tentacles. One hovered near her loins and refrained from merely stroking that heated flower. It plunged into her body without warning, spiraling deep into that slick passage in calm thrusts, steadily spilling the sweet nectar of her loins whilst the other two women struggled for dominance. Ania brought it against these heavenly folds, hitting upon more sensitive spots inside the subdued woman as to make her remember how good last time had felt.

Vanessa on the other hand was bound to be a short fight, that much was certain, but in the meantime Rosalie continued to serve as a shield and public display of what was going to happen to the red haired student sooner or later.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:20 am

The cold water was no longer much of a concern for Rosalie as she felt Ania send one of her tentacles deep into her sex, making her moan around the one in her mouth. Overcome by her own body's desire, she can't help but move with it and squirm in Ania's hold. For a very brief moment, she looks to Vanessa with worry, knowing Ania had no problem handing down punishment to those that pushed her too far. So far, all she had done to Rosalie was tie her up then force her to deep throat her cock. What kind of things would she do to Vanessa?

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:50 am

Vanessa whimpered as soon as her leg smacked against Ania. There was no reaction. She yelped as soon as the tentacles were wrapped around her, but the knight didn't give up yet. The blue monster had forgotten about the stapler in her hand. The redhead stretched her arm out and attempted to staple the tentacles. She was sure the tentacles were rough enough so that the metal wouldn't pierce through onto her own thighs, but hoped that she would get some pained reaction out of the monster girl.

"H-hold on, Rosalie!" It pained the knight to see the green-haired girl getting tainted by the monster. Her heart began to rush and she panicked. Vanessa had to free both her and Rosalie! But how? How?! She desperately used the stapler in an attempt to impale Ania. "D-Die, you stupid monster!"

Monsters:

Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:49 am

A miniscule detail easily overseen or deliberately neglected by their captor seeing how ineffective it'd be, nothing more was that feeble stapler in her hands and yet when Vanessa applied it to these silken tentacles, they had Ania squeal in shock and pain. They dug into her flesh, spearing into her limbs which happened to be more muscle tissue than anything else and promptly got themselves stuck, causing a horrendous stinging sensation as those affected twitched and quivered under the influence of that foreign metallic body within them.

"Fucking bitch!" She hissed at the girl and immediately latched onto her wrist and forced her touch to constrict around the human female, nearly breaking her wrist whereas another tendril sought to smack the device out of her grasp, swatting down on her fingers like a whip in order to force her into submission.

She happened to be fairly calm in her encounters, but getting struck remained one of the worst offenses and Ania didn't tolerate such actions. Tiny beads of blood trickled from her wounds as the azure monster hastily extracted these staples from her appendages, only for those bleedings to seal as Ania ensured that Vanessa would not be able to move again. She wound up restrained, hands tied behind her back before spinning the poor girl around, dangling her from her ankles as to let her blood flow straight into her head.

"You've got some nerves, Vanessa. You're lucky we cannot stay here, else I would punish you on the spot." It was no longer all about pleasure and Ania ensured they understood just that, that forced pleasure and servitude wasn't the worst experience out there, but for the moment they had other things to worry about. The water, students gathering outside with curiosity in their midst, trying to open the door and surely the staff would not leave them waiting for long in an attempt to seal that leak in time before it could do any more damage.

Not many people would be outside this early in the morning, but with the commotion going on in the halls right then and there, they were forced to move. Ania quickly unlocked one of the windows and lunged outside onto a small protrusion, descending along the building's facade before setting out into the school grounds with the two women in tow, careful as to not drop either of them.

Ania headed for the gym and recalled that no classes were scheduled therein, not for the better part of the morning anyway and after suffering through the disaster Vanessa had invoked throughout her heroic actions, surely a little bit of privacy helped properly discipline these two lively young spirits.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:02 pm

Rosalie's attention turns back to the fight between Vanessa and Ania. The staple would have only done minor damage, but it clearly caused Ania quite a bit of pain. She had never seen her that angry. In their last encounter, Rosalie had only annoyed her and that got her a rough deep throat and anal sex.

As Ania makes her way out the window to leave her dorm room with both girls in tow, Rosalie can't help but hand on to one of the tentacles even though they were certainly strong enough to keep her from falling. Once they were on the ground, she's able to relax a bit again as she and Vanessa are brought to the gym.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:58 am

Vanessa's body was easily subdued by the tentacles. As the flexible appendages curled around her wrist, the knight reluctantly let go of the stapler. "Ahhh!" She cried out as the tentacles tightened their grip. "S-stop! You're going to break my wrist!" She cried out. The teen shivered on the floor, clearly in pain. One moment she was on the floor. The next moment she was being hung upside down. The blood rushing to her head caused the knight to become disoriented. "W-what, are you pissed that I almost defeated you?" She annoyingly stuck her tongue out at Ania.

So, that was it. The redhead had failed to defeat Ania once more, and was going to be subjected to whatever actions she wanted her to do. And what was worse- Rosalie would see all of it. No! Vanessa didn't want Rosalie to see what would happen to her. How Ania was able to degrade the knight so easily, so shamelessly like before! Once they were pulled into the gymnasium, a gentle sprinkle of light scattered from the windows above. Basketballs and mats were laid messily in the gymnasium.

The crimson-haired girl reached out to the green-haired girl. "R-Rosalie, are you okay? That mean Ania didn't do anything too harsh to you, did she?"

Monsters:

Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:16 pm

Temperatures happened to be relatively cool and soothing for the huntress whose body could not stand the growing heat outside, especially in the early hours which tended to announce her return to the shore before the climate became unbearable. Today Ania made an exception by coming here and while the gymnasium didn't offer much in the realm of erotic atmosphere as any other bedroom might, the privacy it offered was more than worth the brief journey in the morning sun.

Any lock proved easy to overcome for the amazon as Ania forced their entry into the building before sealing the doors shut once again, leaving them trapped inside with their tormentor as they headed deeper into the facility. She did not treat them gently as tentacles tossed them on the nearby mats and bright blue eyes tracked their descent, each colliding with the more or less hard surface with a dull thud resounding off the spacious hall they found themselves in.

"Aphrodisiac .." Ania responded casually, allowing her eyes to briefly trace across Rosalie. She was no longer restrained, but the vile substance pulsed within her bloodstream nevertheless, fuelling her arousal with every passing moment. "I've funnelled more than enough of it into her system to make her crave everything I have to offer, but I suppose we can leave her waiting for a little while longer."

She paced in front of the two, tentacles at the ready in case either one sought to either attack or flee, a mischievous sneer sweeping over her features. "Important now is .. what I'm going to do with the two of you now .. How long I intend to keep you captive .. Of course by the time classes begin I'll have to take you elsewhere, but that doesn't trouble me in the least."

Suddenly her focus switched to Vanessa alone, bright azure eyes akin to piercing lances drilling their way deep into the woman's skull. "As for you .. You deserve punishment and we both know what happened last time you've tried to oppose me. Would you really like to go through all of that again? In front of Rosalie, too? Trust me when I say that I will not hesitate to reproduce our little incident if you think you can keep insulting me without repercussions. I have been relatively tame in the past, let that be a reminder of what I'm motivated to do when I'm not even truly enraged."

A single tentacle hovered in front of the pair. "I will give you one chance to retain a semblance of dignity for attacking me, just one. I will let you decide her fate." With the second notion Ania glanced over to the brilliant smaragd. "What do you think, Rosalie? What kind of punishment should your friend endure?"

Two sublime gemstones at her disposal, Ania figured these opportunities were fairly rare and yet she did partake of the exotic green one with an amethyst by her side before. How well would the ruby fare with another student by her side to witness her darkest desires? It remained to be seen, but at the same time Ania didn't neglect an opportunity to mention how time for decisions would eventually run out. "If you don't want to come up with anything, I will do it myself and I can promise you that you'd rather not be the one responsible to have me dictate her suffering."

Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:21 pm

Though Rosalie still had that aphrodisiac pumping through her body, she was somewhat able to pay attention to what Ania was saying and doing. She looks over at Vanessa hearing how Ania had punished her before for attacking her. If only she hadn't mentioned Ania at all, Vanessa might have been spared of that. But then Ania might have found her on her own at some point anyway.

Rosalie looks back up at Ania hearing her ask what she thought should be done with Vanessa for attacking her again. There was no way she could choose a punishment herself. She wanted to take revenge on Ania just as much as Vanessa, if not more so.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:32 pm

Vanessa glared at Ania, while using her peripheral vision to find another make-shift weapon. Sadly, she doubted chucking a basketball at the monster would be as effective as the stapler. Her amber eyes followed Ania as the monster paced back and forth. The knight did not waver when her predator stared at her. The girl looked back at her with an equal determination. The crimson-haired girl had almost 'beaten' Ania by revealing her presence. It had given the crimson-haired girl a spark of inspiration that she lacked for a long time. Monsters could be defeated. As much as she hated to admit it, there weren't many tactics she could come up with at the moment.

She listened to Ania's speech, and lowered her head when the tentacle was waved in front of her. Her fingers curled against her thighs. "I told you, Rosalie. When I met you... that I'd protect you." She said, raising her voice with her next statement. "And I meant it." She rose to her feet and looked at Ania while the tentacle wagged between the two. For a moment, it would have seemed like crimson-haired girl would attack Ania in one last-ditch effort. But that was not the case. Vanessa rose her hands to her uniform and began to unbutton the first three buttons. Her nice, round breasts were still trapped under her black bra. The girl's cleavage would be able to be easily seen by both Ania and Rosalie. Her nipples were already hard when she recalled what Ania had done to her during their first encounter. Vanessa blushed, shyly avoiding eye contact with Ania. This blue-skinned monster had won the battle, but Vanessa would win the next time. She absolutely had to...

"Do whatever you wish to me." The redhead replied in an indifferent voice. Vanessa didn't want Rosalie to get involved. If she had to, then Vanessa would be willing to take any punishment to stop Ania from getting her hands on Rosalie.

Monsters:

Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:25 am

She never asked for much aside from compliance and tended to respond relatively tame, but to find herself in the same room as the one who tried to murder her and another whose defiant nature had yet to be broken, the huntress hardly appreciated Vanessa's approach in spite of her noble goals to protect Rosalie from harm and responded accordingly as an azure appendage slammed into her ribcage.

"Kneel." With a single command Ania shoved he valiant crimson knight aside, hastily closing the gap between herself and Rosalie whereupon one of her tentacles lashed out to coil around her exposed neck, applying a moderate pressure there for maintaining a defiant stance even now when no help would ever come. Nothing was exposed, monsters remained a mistery and her bedroom likely had been soaked to the core by the time they made it back there.

"You may think your silence contributes anything to your friend's well being, but I'll have you know that you're flat out wrong .." She held Rosalie close and determined that not a single lecture would stick with her defiance driven spirit hence proper punishment was in order, not something the two of them might shrug off easily without worrying that the same may ultimately happen again.

A sole tendril had been put on display and Ania carefully sculpted the smooth tip into a familiar needle destined for injection, a most familiar sight for either of them and she fully intended to draw upon its powers before any protests could be brought up.

It traced over the surface of a breast before piercing the young athlete's peachy skin, pouring another dose of aphrodisiac straight into Rosalie where the devious drug promptly intertwined with any earlier infusions of liquid lust. Not much time was necessary for it to spread throughout her entire body, even less for the pleasant shudder inducing substance to affect the green haired female in ways neither of them thought of as favorable.

Her body burned with need and craved physical contact of sexual nature, an ever expanding inferno of lust which both women faced without any suitable countermeasures at their disposal.

Suddenly that needle extracted itself and Rosalie wound up free once again, left kneeling and tingling while her every fibre screamed for attention. It would not take long for her to grow desperate, but in a sense Ania planned on passing up on that privilege for once as the huntress stepped aside, then forward as she approached the unaffected red head.

"A pity that your friend doesn't seem to value your petty acts of heroism, my dear Vanessa .. Otherwise she would have asked me to have you undress me before I take what I would have gotten in the first place .." She grinned mischievously, leaning in slightly further whilst letting her eyes flicker between the two. "She's suffering, isn't she? I bet she'd love a nice, hard cock between her legs right about now, don't you think?"

It might have been cruel, but troublemakers tended to endure far more loathsome acts than those willing to give in. "I will allow you to please her if you wish to end her suffering, little one. If you do not tend to her needs, I will show your dear friend just how hot and bothered I can make you in her stead."

Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:56 pm

Rosalie had fully expected Ania to lash out at Vanessa her injuring her back in her room. But instead, she simply knocks Vanessa aside and approaches Rosalie and wrapping a tentacle around her neck. Before she could give an answer, Ania brought up another tentacle that seemed to form a needle or stinger. She was barely able to gasp at this when Ania used it to inject more of that aphrodisiac directly into her, causing her to cry out in pain and surprise. The pain was brief and was quickly replaced by a burning need for touch, more intense than any other she'd felt before even under Ania's influence. She squirms and whimpers as Ania turns her attention to Vanessa as Rosalie is forced to suffer in her place.

Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:44 am

Vanessa's eyes widened, and her reflexes told her to hold onto her side as she fell to her knees. "G-gaahh..." The knight groaned in pain, looking weakly up at Ania. Rather than finish the knight off at that moment, Ania turned her attention to Rosalie. The crimson-haired girl reached her hand out. "N-no..." She said weakly. Her friend was getting coiled by tentacles once more. She watched as Rosalie's breasts were injected with a strange fluid. It reminded her of the time Ania inflated the knight's breasts to her liking. Would that 'punishment' be included in today's session? Vanessa's womanhood became wet just thinking of it. She squeezed her thighs together, embarrassed that she was getting hot off of watching her friend get assaulted. "I-I'm a terrible person..." She muttered underneath her breath.

She lifted her head as Ania approached her. "S-shut up!" She growled, feeling betrayed that Ania took Rosalie instead of her. "I'll be the one to please her!" Vanessa announced, crawling over to her friend in pain. The knight's hands meet with the girl. Their fingers interlock as she stares into Rosalie's eyes adoringly. "Ania will never have you." Her voice was filled with strength and vigor. She closed her eyes and kissed Rosalie. Her warm lips pressed against her partner's, while her tongue slipped inside. Her tongue began to dance inside Rosalie's mouth. At the same time, she leaned in closer with her soft breasts. The girls' breasts mashed together. The soft pillows collided perfectly. Their hard nipples rubbed against one another. When Vanessa broke the kiss, a warm bridge of saliva appeared between their lips. "So love me lots, okay?"

Ania would be able to see Vanessa' nice, athletic ass wagging happily on top of her partner.

Monsters:

Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:03 pm

"Very well. Please her." In essence neither of them earned her leniency nor any sliver of tenderness and with every waking moment they seemed determined to hurl insults and disrespectful comments at the one blatantly in control of the situation. Knight and rebel were free to try, but it didn't help their state in the slightest. She was free to be the villain, not the glorious heroine of their ever recurring confinement to the realms of pleasure, bending the rules to her every whim. She could lie and deceive, punishing Rosalie instead of the aforementioned knight and they could only hope to make the right choices further down the line or life would be a great deal less bright for the couple.

"If you two don't pour your heart and soul into this, I'll ream Vanessa's lovely ass first." She slithered along the contours of her shapely rump with a tentacle as silken flesh slipped beneath the girl's skirt, settling upon her with skin to skin contact for emphasis of that playfully spoken threat. It was hers to take, would be hers to ravage and over the course of time Ania doubted Vanessa could resist that very same temptation for the remainder of her stay.

But one had to wonder, did Vanessa pour honest emotions into her heroic speech? Was there more than the will to assist, something beyond the desire to lessen their mutual torment or downright save the beautiful damsel in distress? Affection was there to an extent, maybe even love, meaning that perhaps these motives weren't entirely selfless. They might solely consist of the selfish desire to have someone like minded to walk the road to their personal hell of carnal delights, but perhaps they were simply a construct of a far more perverted mind filled with unending streams of vile imagery these two women would make reality today.

For the moment Ania waited, wearing the shredded remains of her former disguise although the growing bulge amid her loins had become more than evident by now.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next