View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Trap Set (for Seraph) 

Post Trap Set (for Seraph)
Ishtar smiled to herself as she finished putting away the equipment away. Volleyball practice had gone pretty well today, and she felt that she made a lot of progress today. In particular she had done a pretty good job in making her digs. If she could keep this she would be a starter, not just a substitute, at least one day.

There, all done! The blue haired student wiped the sweat away from her brow, as she rested for a moment. She stood standing there in her white t-shirt and dark blue shorts as took a second to straighten out her long blue hair. Her other teammates had already left for the day, so really was much reason for the blue haired student to hurry up at this point.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:20 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Trap Set (for Seraph)
Unfortunately, for Ishtar at least, she was not quite as alone as she thought. High above her a golden figure floated, the light not touching him as it lit up the sky, leaving him invisible to normal sight. His own eyes didn't use light to see, and while he had been watching Ishtar for a while, he had decided against interfering in her practice. The sight of so many bright cheerful and proud souls had stayed his hand, giving him an enjoyable show, even if the sport they were playing made no real sense to him. However the sport had ended ... And the blue haired beauty being alone gave him a far too alluring target to ignore.

Still, there's no reason he couldn't have some fun with her first. As he floated down his eyes focused, and his mana spread out, a fine mist that filtered into the entire gym, infusing the building, and the equipment. Ishtar herself would get a very light dose ... Almost like a lovers caress across her entire body for a moment, and unseen eyes opened on the walls. The door would lock itself, and a soft male voice seemed to echo from the walls.

Very impressive Ishtar ... What was that ... Sport ... Called? His voice was questioning when it said the word sport, as if unsure if it was the correct word. There didn't seem to be a single source of the voice, instead it sounded as if the gym itself was finally coming alive.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:32 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar suddenly found herself feeling like there was something strange in the room, it almost felt like something had softly wrapped around her sweaty body for a moment. The blue haired looked around but saw nothing out of the ordinary. At least until she had the door click echo through the gymnasium. As she wondered what had happened a voice began to echo from what seemed like the walls that surrounded the young woman.

Ummm... its volleyball... The blue haired girl looked around try to get the glimpse of the male that had asked the question. Who are you? Where are you hiding?

Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:32 am

The voice chuckled at that, and as it did Seraph had an idea. Whether or not Ishtar would fall for it wasn't certain ... But it was an amusing enough idea to try. Who am I? You stand inside me ... Come here over and over, much like all the other students ... And none of you ever think to talk, to thank me as you run all over me, and slam balls into me... the voice trails off, and thr blue haired beauty would get the impression, thanks to a spell from the still watching Seraph, that she was talking to the gym itself, as if the room had somehow become alive. Unseen by you the volleyball net shudders for a moment, the magic taking it over and animating it, although for now it would settle into place, waiting for the mental command before it would 'come to life'.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:15 am
Profile YIM

At first the voice simply chuckled, making the blue haired girl step back unsure where the voice that was coming from. Then the voice gave her a simple description of what the voice was attached to. Ishtar’s bright blue eyes blinked in this room, Wait, you are the gymnasium. The young woman shook her head in disbelief. Please stop playing games and show yourself. The student heard something shutter behind her, she quickly turned around if was the mysterious voice coming out of hiding. The blue haired girl saw nothing but the volleyball net she had yet to take down. She slowly turned back around hoping to catch a glimpse of the voice somehow.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:35 am

The voice chuckles again at the blue haired beauties confusion, and it replies after a few seconds of amused laughter How can I hide from you? Every where you look you find me. You can't pour your heart into somewhere for so long, and from so many sources, and not have sentiance start to take root. the voice explains, the net remaining perfectly still as Ishtar looked at it. You girls have created me ... It's only fair that you help nourish me as well ... So shall we play a game?

Above, and unseen, Seraph pondered creating just that, giving this room mild sentiance. But he quickly decided against it, for now at least, and instead would simply focus on 'possessing' the room manually. The ball that Ishtar had just put away shifted, rolling free of the others and rolling towards the students feet, coming to a stop just in front of it.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:20 am
Profile YIM

The voice simply seemed to laugh at Ishtar, as if it could not believe that she did not get it. I don’t believe you. Buildings can’t become sentient. You are just simply attempting to tease me. The net seemed to be perfectly still, only reinforcing the girl’s belief that that was some of trick. Please whoever you are come out now and end this prank.

It was then that a ball rolled out in front of the blue haired girl. She sighed as she looked down at it. It seemed like the person was quite done yet. The volleyball player leaned down to pick up the ball so she could take and put it back.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:12 am

As soon as Ishtar leaned down to pick it up, the net behind her came to life, reaching out towards her, seemingly unhooked from one end, while the other end remains anchored to the poles of the volleyball net. If that is how you are going to be ... The voice cooed with a sigh, even as the net tried to envelop and bind Ishtar in her leaning down posture, wrapping around her limbs and pulling them tightly against her body.

I suppose you need solid, tangible, proof I am who I am ... The voice muses, as if thinking just how it can provide that. Of course Seraph knows the end result of that 'proof' ... it's just how to do so that makes it look like it's the gym, or at least it could be, that is doing it.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:31 am
Profile YIM

As Ishtar leaned down to pick up the volleyball that rolled next to her, she saw a flurry of moment around her. The young student attempted to stand up only to find herself enveloped in the volleyball net before she could react. Her arms were pulled tight against her body, which prevented the poor woman unable to move from the leaning down posture she was in. It made her shapely rear stick out in an embarrassing position.

I believe you, now. I believe you. Please let me go. The young woman struggled in the next but it was simply too strong for the woman to break flee. I thought you were somebody pulling a prank on me!!

Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Oh so now you believe me ... No sense of trust at this school ... I think your due some corrective discipline ... The voice cooed, even as the net grew tighter. Two of the holes i nthe nets webbing started to grow, the thick ropes pressing against the blue haired beauties chest, and as the holes grew larger those loops slid further and further around Ishtar's breasts, until finally they were snug around the base of the two orbs, forcing them into prominence and squeezing them.

While the net was busy fastening itself around the students busty globes the 'spirit' was likewise rummaging through the equipment available, balls bouncingg out of racks and coming to rest somewhere on the ground of the gym. The spirit was searching for something ... The question is what. As it continued to rummage the netting shifted again, a length of it snaking between Ishtar's thighs, pressing her clothing against her lower lips, starting to toy with her alluring body.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:53 am
Profile YIM

D-Discipline….No please….You have to understand…I thought someone was playing a trick on me. I thought…AH! The volleyball netting wrapped a hole around each of her breasts. Once they had secured themselves at the base of those mounds, they squeezed forcing the young woman’s mounds to stick out and be obvious.

The young woman could hear balls bouncing of the racks rolling randomly around the room. It was as if someone was searching for something. Though Ishtar had no idea what it could be or who it was. She gasps as she felt something push in between her thighs. N-no, please. She gasped as she something snake up tight against her gym shorts and began to rub against her lower lips.

Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:36 am

The rope dragged back and forth along the blue haired beauties crotch, pressing the fabric of her outfit firmly against her body, toying with it as the loops wrapped around her breasts started a simple pattern of squeeze and release, repeating that over and over again. Behind Ishtar a light grew, and a form took shape, various peices of gym equipment flying together, creating a male human looking thing made up of sports equipment, with strands of light creating 'webs' between the various peices of equipment to bind it all together.

I can see why you humans love using these so much ... Having a body is ... Different... The voice remarks, and this time it is firmly behind Ishtar, finally giving her the ability to look back and see her 'captor'. His hands opened and closed, and he admired one for a few seconds in silence, as if exploring new sensations.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:22 am
Profile YIM

Ishtar gasped as she felt the something continued to rub against her body, its pressing until it clearly showed her cameltoe through the fabric of her gym shorts. As it did so, loops continued to squeeze the blue haired girl’s breasts forcing more moans out of the young woman before releasing the mounds and starting over. The young woman was to caught up in her situation to notice that there was some sort of light behind her illuminating the gym.

It was only when the light had diminished did enough slack in the volleyball net allowed her to turn and look back to see what. She could see all sorts of sports equipment had been brought together to form what looked vaguely like a male. W-wait…ah…please….uh….let me go…just let me go.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:32 am

The voice chuckled as Ishtar begged him to let her go, and in response the net tightened even further around her, squeezing her body as the 'male' started to walk forward, closing the distance between her. Now why would I do that? There's so much ... discovery to be had with my new form ... He chuckles again, and as he does a phallic shape emerges from his crotch, creating an impressively sized shaft that seems to be made mostly of the light that binds the sports equipment together into a single coherent thing. The blue haired student can't really see an expression on his face ... but she can 'feel' that he is smiling as he closes in, moving around behind her, his hands reaching out, fingers hooking into gym shorts and then yanking them off, tearing them apart to expose the smooth skin underneath. And I know just what I want to discover first ...

Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:02 am
Profile YIM

The voice merely chucked at the young student, the net tightened to ensure that she could not even move as the strange creature began to make his way towards her. The young woman want to run as fast as she could, but tied up like she was it was simply a dream. However a nightmare was appearing behind her as a light began to emanated from what Ishtar could only assume was its crotch. The light began to form a phallic shape that was quite impressive in size and girth. Though the creature had no expression, she could feel it smiling as it closed on her nubile form. Soon his hands reached out and grabbed her shorts. With one yank, the shorts were pulled down revealing her pink azalea themed panties. She gasped as she found her smooth skin was exposed and only a thin layer of panties protected her most precious area…

Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next