View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Trap Set (for Seraph) 

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: Trap Set (for Seraph)
Let's find out what all the fuss is about ... Shall we? The 'gym spirit' coos, it's hands moving back up after pulling Ishtar's shorts away and fingers hooking into the thin fabric that was the blue haired beauties last line of defence. Instead of ripping these off he was more gentle, pulling them down slowly, admiring the smooth skin that was revealed as he pulled them down until they were around Ishtar's knees, the garmet 'helping' in keeping Ishtar's body trussed up.

As soon as they were down he moved closer, his hands moving back up, grabbingthe student's hips as he moved in, guiding his thick hard cock between her bound legs and against her slit, teasingher entrance as mana flooded away from his hands, making Ishtar's body feel aflame with supernatural desire and arousal, making sure that her body was helplessly ready before finally he thrusts forward, thrusting into Ishtar's tight sex with a soft groan of pleasure.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:47 am
Profile YIM

The creature decided to move closer as his hands reached up and began to wrap around her shorts, the young woman could feel her shorts and her panties along with them being pulled down the length of her legs. With in a moment, she found that her shorts had been pulled around her knees to keep her in position as her vulernable body was now perfectly exposed for the spirit to take full advantage of.

There was little she could do as he moved closer his hands returning to her hips. She could feel the thick and had member pressed against her nether lips as it eased back and forth. Almost at once she felt her body become instantly aroused by the sensation of it. Ah….what’s happening to me. She had little time to figure it out as he thrusted in to her, her head jerking up as she felt him thrust into her tight folds.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:05 pm

Mhmm ... Your getting turned on by this ... By being bound up and raped by a building ... He leaned forward, the sound cooing and whispering into Ishtar's ear, teasing and toying with her as the thick cock that was pushing into her lower lips started to pump back and forth at a slow steady pace. Of course Ishtar would have no idea that it was magic that was flowing into her body with every thrust forward, arousing the flesh regardless of what the sould wanted. And as inch after inch pushed it's way deeper into those folds, the passage beyond could do nothing but squeeze and moisten as the crown worked it's way inside, getting a quarter inch deeper with every 'thrust'.

Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:35 pm
Profile YIM

N-no…ahhh…I-I..uhhh….I-I can’t be. She could feel the huge girth pushing into her body. It began thrust slowly as if to get her use to massive phallus that had pushed into her sensitive body. As it did the sensitivity of the blue haired student’s body rapidly increased as it felt like her entire body was tingling. Little did she know that her body was beginning to fill with magic that was making highly vulnerable. The phallus pushed deeper with ever thrust as her body betrayed her as her flower became wet and clamped down on the pulsating member with every thrust.

Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:15 pm

The 'building' chuckled as it felt Ishtar's tight walls growing wet at a rapid rate ... And clamping down around his thrusting cock in such a delightful way, even as the blue haired beauty tried to protest and proclaim that this wasn't arousing her. For someone who isn't enjoying this, your body really seems to be embracing my cock ... He coos, and as he does he focuses his magic on the net binding Ishtar.

She would feel it shifting, one of thd small holes in the netting positioning itself around each of the student's covered nipples. Once they were in place the holes shrank, forming a tight seal around each nipple. Rayher than feeling like the peaks were being pinched instead there was a suction ... As if a mouth was latched onto each nipple, suckling constantly.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:01 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar heard a chucke as she felt thrust after relentless thrust into her nubile body. She gasped as her own her body clamped on the throbbing member inside of her. But just as blue haired girl was focused on going on behind her things began to change in front of her.

Ahhh…what the? She felt the netting she was bound up begin to shift. She could field her netting seeming focus on her chest. The young woman let out a gasp as they began to wrap around her covered nipples, slowly forming a tight seal upon them. Ahhh… Her head jerked as the net seemed to suck on her aroused mounds.

Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:55 am

The 'gym spirit' cooed into Ishtar's ear as the net formed into a pair of mouths suckling on the blue haired beauties nipples, phantom 'tongues' lashing out inside the netting and lapping against the helplessly aroused student's nipples, rubbing against them and rolling them back and forth, flicking the peaks up and down, as well as rolling them around. Meanwhile that thick cock continued to pump back and forth inside her tight wet depths, the full length finally starting to stroke in and out of her body.

Mhmm ... As fun as your moans and protests are to listen to ... I think it's time to put that soft mouth of yours to use ... The 'spirit' cooed into Ishtar's ear, and the student could only watch as a baseball bat attached to the main 'body' with a tendril if light seemingly came alive, thinning just a little bit as it turned smooth, the head reshaping to resemble a penis. Unknown to Ishtar Seraph knew the limits of what the student's bldy could handle, and the 'baseball bat' was perfectly sized to completly fill the blue haired student's mouth, and the momebt she opened it to either protest or moan it would dart forward, trying to slip past those tight soft lips, and effectivly gagging Ishtar.

Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:04 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar moaned as she felt what seemed like mouths suckling on her aroused breasts, She could feel what seemed like tongues that were exploring her nipples. She gasped as she felt her nipples being rolled around, flicked up and down, as the tongues did their best to excite the helpless female’s nubile body. The thick member kept up its relentless pace, though now it was starting to use the full length of its impressive size to move in and out of Ishtar’s delicate flower. The blue haired woman let out a moan with every deep thrust into her aroused body.

She could barely look up when he mentioned what he wanted to do something with her mouth. A baseball bat began to move in front of her face. Before her blue eyes, the young woman could see the bat begin to change shape as it became thinner to accommodate her mouth. Slowly the bat turned in shape into another thick phallus as it moved towards her face. The young woman did not want to deal with the newly shaped member, but the pleasure building inside her was too much. She let out a moan which was immediately cut off by plunging new member, forcing the young woman’s head jerk back a little.

Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:21 pm

As Ishtar's mouth opened thanks to the pleasure wracking through her body the new 'baseball bat phallus' pushed forward, sliding into her mouth. The texture of it was nothing like that of an actual baseball bat, it was smooth and warm, almost as if it was an actual cock, rather than an animated object. It stroked back and forth, pushing deeper and deeper and soon trying to work it's way into the helpless blue haired student's throat.

As it worked back and forth inside Ishtar's mouth Seraph was busy 'rewarding' the student for opening her mouth for it. His thrusts were harder, burying that thick rod inside the tight student's sex at a faster pace, the 'gym spirit' slapping against her lovely rear cheeks with every thrust as he really gave it to her. Admit it Ishtar ... Your loving this ... He whispered into Ishtar's ear as his cocks ploughed her sex and face, giving her no real way to respond other than writhe and moan around the thick poles invading her body.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:44 pm
Profile YIM

The baseball had felt quite different what she was expecting, instead feeling wooden it was instead felt smooth and warm, as it continued to thrust into her mouth. Slowly it began to push deeper and deeper the into her mouth. The poor woman could only make muffled protests as the member continued to thrust in to her mouth threating to work its way down her throat.

Ishtar could feel thrusts into her tight folds become faster and faster as it seemed like the one from the other end was pushing further in. Ishtar let out a muffled gasp with each slap of her rear as the creature smalled into her body. She could feel the pleasure building inside her body. Already the lust was starting to be come too much. The blue haired beauty had no way to resist, and could only moan and writhe with ever thrust that pushed deeper into her body.

Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:41 am

<Sorry for the delay. Rl has been rather annoying for me lately >_<; >

The 'Gym spirit' moaned in pleasure into the ear of the blue haired beauty, able to feel her moaning around the 'cock' pushing into her mouth, and he could feel her walls spasming and gripping his pistoning length as it ravaged her tight wet sex. As his 'body' slapped against her lovely rear, the twin shafts ravishing the beauty started to throb, feeling just like a pair of regular cocks would when they approached release.

He pushed the 'baseball bat cock' back and forth inside her mouth, the head soon teasing her throat at the end of each thrust, and then starting to push in, even as pre-cum oozed from both pumping lengths. The thick liquid seeped against tight inner walls, slowly coating the muscles inside Ishatar's sex and mouth, infusing her body with more and more mana. Mhmm ... such a sweet blue haired beauty you are Ishtar ... I'm going to enjoy pumping every one of your holes full ... even if it takes a couple of days to fill you up properly ... He cooed into her ear, voice teasing, toying with her as he roughly pounded her from behind.

Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:59 am
Profile YIM

<No worries. I am a patient girl. I completely understand about RL.>

The poor girl could hear the spirt moan as it continued to ravage her body. Already her flower was quite wet from where his member had pushed into her folds. The blue haired beauty could feel all of the members beginning to throb, a signal they were soon to reach their own limit. Already the young woman’s body was beginning to tingle as she could feel herself coming closer and closer to her own release.

The creature has pushed one of the phalluses deep into her mouth, she could feel it beginning to press against her throat. Already she could feel some of warm release beginning to coat her tight folds. To the blue haired horror she found her lust growing more out of control until she could not even think straight. All she could focus on was the thought of it taking days to fill her body by the creature. It was simply too much for the young woman as she found herself being thrusted into roughly over and over again. Her body tensed up as she simply was driven into a moment of pure ecstasy, a muffled moan escaping her bound form.

Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:01 pm

Seraph felt Ishtar breaking first, but the sight of her soul shining like a beacon as she came followed the sudden spasming almost instantly. He groaned in pleasure, cooing into her ear That's a good girl ... As he let his own restraint vanish, and both throbbing 'dicks' slammed into the blue haired beauty once more, burying themselves as deep as they could in her body, and a thick warm goo shot out of them.

His 'seed' flooded down her throat, and up into her sex. The liquidised mana surged into Ishatr's body, and had the 'unfortunate' side effect of further heightening her senses, helping her body feel more and more 'alive' as the raw power poured into her. The 'gym spirit' rocked back and forth against her rump, sawing his thick hard cock around inside the blue haired beauties spasming snatch, using her body to milk every drop of seed. Finally he finished cumming, and he withdrew the bat from her mouth, discarding it as he purred into her ear A wonderful warm up ... Wouldn't you agree Ishtar?

Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:29 pm
Profile YIM

Ishtar could hear the groan of the gym as thrusted its members as deep as they could within her body. Almost at once they pulsed one last time before they splayed their hot release into her body filling the young woman. Ishtar could only make muffled moans as she was forced to swallow the hot release at it came in massive amounts and so thick that she would choke on it otherwise.

However, the blue haired girl body seemed to react to thick liquid that was filling her body. All of her senses, particularly her ability to taste and feel seemed to be more heightened. Instead of feeling drained after such an intense session she could feel her entire body gain more energy. Even as she was in the throes of her blissful spasms the monster continued thrust into her slamming his member into her over and over again. Finally the throbbing member pulled out of her mouth, allowing her head to drop a bit. She could hear it fall to the ground nearby. T-that was a warm up?

Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:31 am

The 'gym spirit' laughed at Ishtar's shocked questioning of his assertion that this was just a warm up, and as his laugh faded his voice cooed That's right ... Just a warm up ... I intend to enjoy every second I have you for ...

The net around Ishtar's body shifts, and it drops her to the ground. The net continues to constrict around her breasts, squeezing them as he rolled her around, spreading her legs as he did so. In the end he had her lying on her back, her arms bound in the arch of her back, her legs spread at 45 degree angles. He stood over her, his cock still hard and sticking erect.

The 'Gym Spirit' licked his lips again, and he moved in. He slid down on top of her, moving his body to rub his cock against her sex. He teased her slick sex for a few moments, and then he thrusts hard, driving deep into the blue haired student body once again, leaving her mouth free to scream and cry out.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:21 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next