View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 1:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 A Burning Spirit(for Emily) 

Post A Burning Spirit(for Emily)
. Darkness was encroaching the campus when I finally arrived from N.I.C.E. labs and their hospitality which was about as warm as an arctic breeze Slowly I drifted descending downward with a light smile on my face into the thicket below. My body quaked with anticipation as I brought myself to a small natural garden; It was marred as I approached, soot choking the plants swiftly killing them as I took my material guise. I thought for a second about my scheme... Soon I found that one didn't exist. I would have to concoct one or perhaps improvisation would work better. I didn't really know. The one thing I shared with humanity though I despised it... neither of our races knew what was to come. I stretched my newly gathered body, I examined it carefully Noting each tiny imperfection compared to my glorious gaseous existence. Fury filled my heart before I dug my fingers beep into the trunk of a tree; from the inside out it burnt I relished the wonderful scent the charred timber gave off. For the moment I had cooled my head however knowing me; it wouldn't be long until I found something else to enrage me once again

I wandered for a short while before arriving outside the old Olympic pool of the school; Long had it been since my last visit, The final time I had wooed my way into a girl's trust before I had been discovered by the island's monitors. When they noticed their inhibitor web had no effect on my supernatural talents. They were some of my fondest memories of the last two thousand years. I wished to relive them now... I stepped towards the door before being repelled onto my posterior. With a bit of an angered huff I shook my head riffling through my pockets looking for the ledger I had been given my the headmaster. I glanced it over time after time before finding what was amiss. I hadn't printed my signature upon it. With a puff of smoke my finger became a pen and I swiftly scribbled my John Hancock on the line on which I had been instructed before I finally returned it to my pocket and walked through the door... The one failing of being a spirit, to enter a building or room I had to have permission from a mortal whom lived or worked within. A minor nuisance in reality; though it meant I had to trap my prey before I could pounce.

I decided to wade in the relatively comfortable waters of the unattended pool while I was fully clothed. A bikini would have been a simple matter though I didn't see the need. I Closed my eyes to reminisce the many girls I have plucked flowers from. It cooled my inferno of a heart ever so slightly. I then finally began to sing; a sweet seductive melody for anyone within the vicinity to hear my mind's eye on the look out for any thoughts that caught my unique interests.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Emily smiled up at the darkening sky. Pinpricks of light were begining to appear from behind the blue sky. She realized that she didn't recognise these stars. This school must have been on the Southern Hemisphere... Nevermind that. Earlier that day Emily had learned that there was an olympic size pool on campus. She was so exited that she could finally go swimming again that it had taken her hours just to braid her long hair. Monique had classes so she had to do it herself. Hassle, hassle...

She had put on her stylish "one-piece" she had made herself before arriving on campus. It looked more like a bikini, but the suit was joined on one side, thus it was one piece. She really liked it and was very exited to put it to some good use! Over it she wore a big baggy t-shirt and she carried a floral beach towel.

As she neared the pool, she heard a faint voice coming from inside. She cracked the door open and heard the beautiful singing resonate from inside. She was instantly captivated by the lovely melody and she slipped inside. She saw a red head in the water as she set her towel down. Emily stood and listened, not wanting to interrupt such a beautiful song.

I love being cute!

Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:16 pm
Profile YIM

I distrusted them I even went as far to hate their attitude of superiority over us when it was ill deserved. I was never one to deny however the joys of their music. Until finally I heard the mind of a young woman. It was one of powerful experience; I'd have preferred naivete however... sometimes experience had it's physical joys. I stopped my song and pulled m hand from my skirt's waitband finally when she dropped her towel; I waded over to the edge of the pool and hung my elbows onto the tile. I licked my lips very lightly before I smiled blissfully to the girl.

"How awkward It seems I was caught with my hand down my panties... I thought this pool had been closed. Please, don't tell anyone I come here to... you know."

I blushed peacefully as I examined the girl's lithe figure the swimsuit she was was intriguing hiding just enough to help my imagination to have creative space as I pictured her disrobed. I laughed to myself in my mind but, giggled in reality I pulled myself up a bit further until my waist was above the lip of the pool. then slowly I pulled myself all the way out I snapped my fingers and instantly a swimsuit adorned my body under my uniform; a string bikini. As i pulled myself up to my feet my skirt clung to my stomach showing the flimsy suit underneath.

"I'm Ariana and you are?"

I finally introduced myself with a slight stutter my eyes staring at my feet obviously I didn't know she hadn't seen or at least to her it would seem that way.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:02 pm

Emily blushed lightly when this mystery girl told her what she was doing in the pool.

"I'm Emily, and I won't tell." She looked around the large room. "I didn't know this place was closed..."

Her eyes looked over the girl's body. Her soaking wet uniform clung to her every curve, of which she had plenty. She had beautiful hair, which Emily always found captivating. She smiled softly.

I love being cute!

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:52 pm
Profile YIM

"Well, actually it isn't closed but, most people believe the stories of this place..."

I began deciding to continue with the tales shrugging very slightly as i brushed through my hair slightly.

"some say theres a link into a monster's cave somewhere in the cycling system and sometimes the monster comes into the pool to steal away students and rape them... other's say an odd creature almost like a lampless djinn takes the form of a beautiful woman to seduce students that arrive into making three wishes so she can take their life force to increase it's own powers in an effort to become a god."

I laughed slightly shaking my head

"there are others that say the pool is alive and likes to steal girl's virginity... actually... a lot of the stories have to do with something raping girls... oh well... I've come here for a year and never been touched... actually I'm usually the one touching the girls that I have brought here... if you get my meaning."
I stared slyly with an impish grin and giggle slightly looking to emily.

"You've never heard the stories? seriously?"

Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:35 pm

Emily blushed and shook her head. She knew about the monsters of this island. Heck, the monsters knew about her! On the other hand, she'd never heard about this pool until recently.

"I didn't even know this place was here until today, so stories like that are kinda new to me..."

I love being cute!

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:12 am
Profile YIM

"Well then, care to join me for an old fashioned swim? Bet I can beat you in a race..."

I smiled continuing my grin cracking my back a little pushing my chest forward as I did; the buttons popping as I did the wet threads obviously too weak to hold the overly tight blouse together.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:37 am

"Haha, I know you could! I'm not a very fast swimmer. All this hair slows me down."

She smiled at the other girl as she pulled off her t-shirt. She laid her things near the wall and stepped carefully up to the pool's edge. Gingerly she dipped her toes into the warm water.

I love being cute!

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:19 pm
Profile YIM

"Damn... oh well; hey that's a nice suit... where'd you get it anyway?"

I asked peeling off the skirt and blouse of the uniform to reveal my usually patterned suit; black with the blue flames I loved so much before I joined her next to the pool my feet in the water. With a smile I looked to the water and tested it again with my hand. I pulled my tie out of it and let my hair down to my back.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:17 am

"Oh this? Oh, I um, I made it myself, actually..."

She blushed a little and looked into the water, glancing at the other girl's suit.

"I like yours, too!"

Emilycrouched down and slowly slipped into the water.

I love being cute!

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:22 pm
Profile YIM

"Heh thanks. So what's your major here? I'm mythology and archeology..."

I attempted to make her mind travel into desires slowly and surely; I didn't want to reveal what I was to this one til after the third wish; I wanted to break her trust; hurt her before loving her. I laughed in my mind as I slipped into the water on my back; trying to ignore the bit of almost invisible steam my body gave off as it touched the cool water.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:32 am

"Umm, I haven't really decided... It's kind of a hard decision, you know?"

Emily paddled slowly through the water. She felt her face get a little warm, her thoughts focusing on the body of this girl she just met. She was really cute and had wondrful hair, but why was Emily thinking about it?

I love being cute!

Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:13 pm
Profile YIM

I nodded to her with a polite smile or as polite as I could manage knowing what I planned for this girl. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath lightly snapping my fingers in the water. I decided to play the faux heroine and created a fake monster out of water; one that would easily be seen by Emily if she looked below as a group of tentacles went to entrap her.

"Heh I guess it is if you come in not knowing what you want."

Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:56 am

Emily smiled. At least this new girl was trying to understand. She continued lazily swimming through the warm water. For a moment she thought she felt something move against her leg, so she looked down to investigate.

She screamed.

I love being cute!

Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:03 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]