View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Accursed Tapestry [Arachne/Eliza Val Rausten] 

Post Re: Accursed Tapestry [Arachne/Eliza Val Rausten]
"I'll do more than just hug you, sweetness," the goddess cooed into Vanessa's ear, her lips trailing down to her which she kissed and nibbled gently many times.

Indeed her arms wrapped around the student's body ended up impaling her against the spider woman's member. Instantly the knight girl moaned out, her legs trembling at the sensation. Elizia smiled proudly, and she took no time to lift her back up and send her down against that mighty cock of Arachne. She repeated this with extreme ease. Perhaps now Vanessa's mind was too lost in the arousal and lust that the matter would not come to her, but Elizia lifted her without effort every single time, even as graceful and delicate as she looked. It was indeed the hidden might of a goddess, one the golden deity never feared to use to her benefit and satisfaction.

"And it will go deeper yet..." Now the goddess was doing with the two of them as she wished. At the beginning she was moving Vanessa gently but her pace was quickening by the second and the loud smacks as the girl's nether regions joined the spider's pubic mounds quickly filled the gymnasium.

"Oh, don't be ashamed, little one. We all have our needs, it's only natural we want to make it as worthy for our partners." Elizia didn't like being called a monster, but this time she let it slide. Vanessa was beyond normal reasoning and already enthralled with the advances of both extraordinary female beings. Instead, she decided to prove her point and began pushing her down but from one side to another. From left to the right one push, then right to the left in another. She made sure that cock of Arachne spread her walls as they had never been spread before as she kept fucking her right against the entrance of her very core.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:17 am

Arachne didn't hide her tongue running along her lips, savoring the anticipation of fucking the redhead. "Yes, I'll try, for a while." Her reply came playfully until finally the girl's exposed sex was aligned with her throbbing member. Whereas Vanessa could not take her eyes of her large cock, Arachne could not either move away hers from Vanessa's wanton face. Just behind her was the extremely beautiful goddess too, which seemed to cause pleasure just by merely looking at her.

The spider woman's head leaned back as her own long moan filled the gym as she felt her warm, wet walls enveloping her cock in one smooth motion, clenching quickly against its length until the penetration ended with a bump to her cervix. Both student and monster moaned out in unison. Arachne quickly wanted to pull back and thrust into her but her arms were being held just high enough that she could not move without swinging erratically afterwards.

"Ugh, I want to go deeper. You feel too good," she said just before returning the kiss with much devotion. She let out a gasp just like her when she stopped sucking on her lip. She felt really weird not being able to move at all, but her cock throbbed and moved slightly with the muscles she could indeed move from her lower region as it kept fucking Vanessa.

In no time, Arachne was letting out repeated moans, the soft wet walls were easy and smoothly sliding up and down her shaft, the incredible sensation of her juices coating her member and the tightness it gave in return was filling the member quickly with pleasure. Somehow, the fact she was immobile from her arms made it even more tempting to fuck her. However, the goddess was not cruel in her handling, making the student fall harder and faster against her, even moving her sideways as she pushed her.

"Oh yes, let me fuck her more!" she cried with ecstasy. Her own large breasts were swaying alluringly with the collision of their bodies.

------------
"Jack of all trades, master of all" - Rahs Xalezel

"A golden goddess with molten passion" - Elizia Val Rausten

Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:32 am

Oh, oh, oh! The goddess' hands were just too amazing. The more the knight felt the goddess' hands rub against her hips, the closer she drew to an orgasm. The redhead stuck her tongue out, looking at Arachne with lust in her eyes. Her body tensed and twitched once it was bombarded with kisses. "I-I'm going to cum already...!" Vanessa complained, releasing her womanly juices all over the spider girl's cock. Immediately, it soaked the cock in her warm fluids, while providing a sort of lubricant. She felt her body drive down into the cock. It forced her tight pussy open, though not without some form of resistance. Her pussy walls began to squeeze and wrap around the cock. It hungrily milked the cock, all while allowing Arachne feel every curve of her pussy. The knight's athletic ass bounced as she was forced to ride the monster's cock. Suddenly, she felt her body moved side to side. The cock was forced to drive sideways into her, sending the knight into an eternal bliss. Her cheeks flushed bright red. "I-It's too good! Your cock's so gooood! ♥" The knight's musical moans filled the air once more. She pressed her body against the spider girl lovingly. Arachne would be able to enjoy the knight's soft body in it's entirety. Hard nipples mashed against one another, while her thighs squeezed on the spider girl's hips. "Fucckk me morree! Make me your bitch!" Vanessa cried out in delight. She didn't care if the whole campus could hear the clapping sound of their flesh. Her body was on fire, and she needed some semen to cool her down. The crimson-haired girl continued to bounce on the monster, crying out in delight. "Make me your cock sleeve!"

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:14 pm

((I'm sorry for the great delay. Things IRL happened and a writer's block came to me. But I think I'm fine again))

"Ugh! Vanessa! The student's complain of her early orgasm was music to the ears of both monster girls. Her juices quickly squirted all over Arachne's cock and lower body, her walls squeezing and milking her cock with more eagerness than before. The spider girl returned the lustful gaze at the student and suddenly her arms were set free.

"Go on, Arachne, fuck this girl's brains out," the goddess said behind Vanessa. Her divine arms were still bringing a molten pleasure to wherever they touched, still moving the girl up and down and from side to side against the redhead monster's cock. In an instant Arachne embraced the girl as she leaned over to her and felt the softness of her body on herself. The two pairs of lewd large tits mashed against each other as the hardened nipples of both drilled into the other's chest.

"You'll be my bitch, knight," she cried out, her moans and breath were becoming shorter and more urgent. The clapping of their hips echoed loud in the gym. "Ahnn... I'm..." And without further notice Vanessa could feel her cock enlarging inside her, pulsing violently as an orgasm rocked the spider's body and mind. Her mouth opened and sticked out her tongue just like the student did and before her moans got louder she kissed the knight, muffling their moans. But her member exploded with utter bliss, hot semen ejaculating directly at Vanessa's womb and it kept pouring out burst after burst until her entire passage was filled and a few drops were leaking.

------------

Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:15 pm

((No problem, glad you're back! :D ))

"Call my name out more~" Vanessa cried out, arching her back as she continued to ride the spider's dick. She twisted from side to side, reacting accordingly as the goddess continued to touch her milky complexion. The human girl had nearly gone insane from pleasure - all of the sensations transformed into a numbing touch. She tried her best to keep up with the monsters, squeezing her tight walls against the cock so that she'd never lose feeling of it. As the sound of clapping flesh echoed across the gym, a large shadow appeared on the floor. Covered from the blue moonlight was a silhouette of a young girl mounted on top of a monster, riding it furiously in a state of lust.

The Knight's hard nipples rubbed against Arachne's mashing heavily and grinding against hers as the knight's body was shifted from side to side. Then, she felt the cock expand for a moment, causing her eyes to widen. "It's coming...! It's coming, it's coming, it's coming!" She cried out, feeling a sudden burst of warmth rush against her inner walls. As she felt this, the girl stuck her tongue out in ecstasy, clamping even harder on the cock to milk it for all it was worth. She cried out, then was silenced by a kiss from the monster girl. As Arachne's tongue slipped into the knight's mouth, she squeezed her lips around the tongue, and began to lustfully suck on it.

Still trapped with her hands above her heads, the girl's thighs brushed against the monster girl. Some warm semen trickled out from inside. The girl continued to suck on Arachne's tongue for a few minutes, before finally breaking the kiss. She took a deep breath, taking in as much as oxygen as she could. The knight rested her chin against the spider's shoulder, and began whispering into the spider's ear. "Was my pussy good? Are you satisfied, or would you want to try it again?"

Monsters:

Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:09 am

"Vanessa!! Ahhhnnn!!" The spider called out her name as the knight wished as her orgasm made her hips twitch as her cock exploded. Their mouths soon silenced each other in a deep, passionate kiss. Arachne let a muffled moan out as the redhead sucked on her tongue, feeling her soft thighs rubbing against her and finally gave a sigh as they moved their lips apart. Arachne pressed her head against Vanessa's, her tongue running along her cheek towards her ear, giving it a lick.

"Ahh... It's so good. I want more."

"Hey, now, that is not fair. I am waiting for my turn and very eager to fuck the girl."

Arachne turned her head to look behind Vanessa and saw the glorious goddess with the perfect body crossing her arms beneath her lovely orbs, a large phallus sprouted too just above her nether lips.

"True. Very well, fuck her... goddess."

"Elizia val Rausten. Come here, Vanessa." Arachne moved and lifted the girl, her long length leaving the tight walls, this mere movements giving both females a pleasure that sent a shiver down their spines. Her hard tip withdrew with a pop and her molten cum started to drip slightly, though Vanessa's walls were not letting much escape with their tightness.

Beside the goddess a large number of tendrils made of light and shadow were intertwining with each other, weaving into existence a bed, very regal looking with dark wood. The student needed only take the deity's hand, take a couple of steps and lie on the soft mattress. "Let's see if your pussy is as good as the spider says."

------------

Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:12 am

Vanessa, too, leaned her head against Arachne. Soft, warm breaths brushed against the spider's lips while the Knight stared deeply into her eyes. "Mhmm... you'll come visit me lots from now on, right? ♥" She giggled softly, still drunk on the pleasure that the monsters had imposed on her. The girl shivered with the lick against her ear, pressing her breasts even harder against her partner. Yet as soon as her love-making with the spider was over, she soon found herself shifted to an indescribably beautiful goddess. The Knight nearly drooled from Elizia's appearance, finding herself hot with lust once more. With her nether regions set ablaze by the goddess, Vanessa couldn't resist. She was freed from her restraints and now allowed to move to the makeshift bed.

The girl nodded at the goddess' demands. She extended her hand out to the goddess and accepted her embrace, laying down next to the goddess. She held one hand above her chest, and the other next to the thigh. The redhead's soft legs shyly brushed up against each other, still feeling the warmth of the spider's semen inside of her. "Please... fuck me. I need it..." She whispered erotically.

((Reference pic, NSFW: http://tinypic.com/r/2gxjv6e/9))

Monsters:

Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:39 pm

"Definitely yes, young girl," replied Arachne, giving a playful nip at Vanessa's ear.

Now the girl saw Elizia and her body was set on fire from merely seeing her. The perfect beauty she had only served to awe the girl and increase her lust, making her accept her demand without delay. The blonde being smiled, crawling into the bed and making one of her hands caress Vanessa's entire body as she moved over her, from her shy thighs rubbing each other, to her large mounds and soft pretty face, caressing her lips in the end.

"Indeed. Do not worry, Vanessa, I will." Elizia cooed back as her hands parted her legs. The goddess positioned herself between them and her large member started pressing against the knight's lower lips. She made a small groan of pleasure as it spread them wide and felt Vanessa's soft walls drenched in her juices and the spider's semen, penetrating the girl until her tip hit her cervix. "Ahh! You feel so amazing, Vanessa." She spoke with a moan and a sigh.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:31 am

"Hot... hot... it's hot down there ♥" Vanessa whimpered as she began masturbating in front of the goddess. The girl drove her fingers between her nether lips, expanding them while feeling a mix of her orgasmic juices with the spider's inside of her. The redhead stuck her tongue out while groping her breast with her other hand. "Are you going to soil me too?~" The redhead asked with piqued interest. The girl's body shook as the goddess explored her body, feeling up on every curve the teen had.

The Knight helped pull her legs apart. Each hand spread her legs out, giving Elizia a perfect view of her bubblegum pussy. Hot breaths came from the girl's lips as she felt the goddess come closer to her. She was hot with anticipation. "Ngh..." She whimpered as she felt the head of the member press up against her womanhood. The girl wasn't about to give the goddess what she wanted just yet. She pressed her hands against the mattress below and used it to rock her hips. She began to grind her wet pussy against Elizia's cock. Her soft lips brushed against the hard member. Yet, Elizia would eventually get what she came for. The cock pierced through the redhead's folds. Her inner walls immediately rubbed and squeezed on the cock. The small curves inside her pussy rubbed against the cock, as if begging for it to cum immediately. Vanessa's moan echoed across the entire gymnasium once she was filled to the brim. The mix of sexual fluids coated the cock, making it easy to slide in and out of her. "T-this cock... it's good! So good...!" She cried out. Her fingernails dug into the bed, looking for some sort of leverage when Elizia started to rock her hips.

Monsters:

Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2