View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Little Girl Big Bad Wolf (Riko) 

"Ohhhh.!!!" she said happily in understanding. She looked over her shoulder at him and stuck her tongue out.

"Continue..?" She mused, sitting up on his stomach, back still to him and put her finger to her mouth, thinking hard.

"So... the cock goes into the pussy?" She looked at his cock sceptically. "But it is so big..." She bent over and looked at her pussy, opening it with two fingers - a little trace of her own cum dripped out. "And this is so small..."

She looked back at him, worried.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:59 pm

"You'd be suprised how much that tiny slit can take into it my dear. The only pain you should feel is when your Hymen is broken, but that will be quickly replaced with pleasure. Just trust me and if hurts after a while I'll remove it." I tell her reassuring my 'student' as I look over at her. "Infact I'll even let you control the pace if you want." I offer her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:05 am

The girl turned around and slid off his well-toned body to kneel beside him. She put her hands out and tugged on his arm.

"Please," she said, "Please show me h-how to.. make it go in.."

She blinked a few times and smiled, relaxing her arms so that his hand dropped onto her thigh.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:55 am

"Okay then." I tell her as I get up and push her down onto her back placing my cock near her slit. I then take her hands. "Now spread open your pussy lips as wide as possible. Take your time. Show me your insides so I can teach you properly and so I won't hurt you." I tell her.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:27 am

"O-okay.." she said, blushing up at him, and opened her legs out wide, her pussy sending a shiver through her body as his cock rubbed up against it. It was so wet already, silently begging - whether Riko knew it or not - for something thick, long and hard to penetrate it.

She felt embarrassed at opening herself out so wide, the liquid trickling down the inside of her leg to drip on the gym floor. The sweet smell of it engulfed them both. She just hoped no one else would come into the room and see them... Subconsciously, the idea of this happening thrilled her, and a little bit of her juices spurted out of her already slick pussy.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:07 pm

"Do you feel it my young student, this quivering down there and these juices that keep pouring out. It's your bodies way of telling you that your excited about this, that you want to do it, that you need to do it." I tell her as I then push my cock into her slit, taking my time, inch by slow inch slowly filling up the girl with my cock.

When I touch her Hymen I reach down and carress her hair. "Now this will hurt for a bit, but the pleasure your feeling right now will come back after a while." I tell her as I stab my cock through it and bottom out inside of her as I let her experince, savour, and get used to the feeling and to let the pain go away.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:04 pm

Riko screamed out sharply, tears suddenly drawing to the corners of her scrunched up eyes. Her little pussy was stretched and ripped at once, the traces of blood now dripping from it. His words had warned her, but were unable to mask the inevitable pain down there.

Slowly, gradually, the pain began to fade away, to be replaced with a very filling pleasure inside her little pussy. Despite this, she whimpered quietly, sobbing as a child would if they hurt themself. The pleasure inside her was the kiss to make it better, and she looked up at her tutor, wondering what happened next, still shaking slightly with soft childish sobs.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:16 pm

"It's okay, it's okay you can fill it now can't you that feeling down there, but it's not quite complete is it? YOur body wants more, however I have something else to teach you as your body is still getting used to my cock. Have you ever heard the experession that guy is a wolf or that woman is a cat. These are play on a unique trait that is only found in 1% of the population. During sexual activties a man or woman will transform into a creature might some call monster but he or she has the the same mind just a strengthened body and bigger sexual appitite." I tell her as I then start to move.

The pleasure of her tight pussy, clamping down onto me, hugging it was equisite as I slowly shed my human form for her. Making it look more like a transformation. "I'm one of those humans. My truest form you could say." I tell her as I look down at her as I then start to work her down at a good pace onto my cock.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:24 pm

An "Mmmnngh.." was pushed out of her lungs as the friction of his throbbing cock rubbed against her soaked pussy lips.

"Oh.... sensei... it feels so nice.." she moaned, the tears go down her cheeks, but her mouth smiling wide, open, breathing out gentle "ah"s every now and then.

She was excited by his lesson on animal transformations, and watched his slow transformation. She could even see fur starting to grow on his body.. his cock seemed to be growing too - thickening and lengthening inside her pussy at the same time as pushing slowly in and out of her.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:34 pm

"You have to be queit though about my transformation, since I already have enough trouble with the girls here. Okay..." I let out with a growl of approval. As I used this women, then as promised I grab her hips and pull her up as I lay back down on the mat. "Okay Riko, as I promised you can control the tempo of your first time. To get stimulation you are the one who has to do something, Move up and down, grind your hips into my cock, try many things but remember your not only doing this for your pleausre but your partnars as well." I tell my student with a grin.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:37 pm

Riko smiled shyly, blushing at him. "I want to make it nice for you too, sensei.."

Pushed by her want to please him, she rocked her hips back and forth a little, causing delightful friction inside herself, hoping he was getting the sensation.

"The.. the other girls have.. done this with you too...?" the young girl queried, feeling a slight pang of jealousy, as if she wanted to have him all for herself. She knew that could never happen though, which made her feel sad, but the pleasure she was creating with him helped to warm her spirits a little. She braced her hands on his shoulders to get some ground as she pushed her little pussy up and down his huge cock.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:50 pm

"Hmm, yes I have been with other girls Riko, but I don't have sex with every girl that offers herself here. I only do that with girls that meet my high standards and uniquely beautiful in mental and physical propties." I tell her.

I then reach up and take each of her delicious orbs in my hand squeezing them as she rocks back and forth, teasing them as I savor the sensation I was recieving from her actions.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:54 pm

"I.. I.." she stuttered, finding it difficult to speak as each rush of pleasure shot through her, and her hips began to work faster over his shaft, her sugary sweet pussy water lubricating him, trickling down his dick, pouring over his waist and legs. "Am.. I.. do I.. 'meet your.. ah... mmm....... mm... s-standards..?"

His hands squeezing and groping her round, soft-smelling breasts only increased the wonderful new feeling between her legs, inside her.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:01 pm

"You do..." I growl out in pleasure as I then grab her erect nipples and tug on them lightly seeing how far I could strech them out without hurting the poor girl. After all I wanted her to come back, the naive thing. Ha, ha, ha. She was incredibly tight, and pussy clenched around my cock, grabbing it and trying to milk it as I loved every second. She was defintly a keeper.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:04 pm

"Ohh!!!" she whined, collapsing forward onto him, her hands flinging out to hold herself up before she banged heads with him. She, put a hand on his chest to push herself back up and hooked her fingers over a wrist of his that was playing with her pink nipple.

She pushed up and down, bouncing on his cock now, up down, up down, in out, in out.... her boobs bounced with her, though meeting resistance from his fingers, gripping onto and pinching her little hard nipples.

It felt amazing what he was doing to her breasts, as did what was happening in between her legs and she shuddered and shivered as she let out cracking moans that were too forceful to hold back. She wasn't sure why her body was pushing these sounds out of her, but she was sure her tutor knew why.

The pleasure was quadrupling with each bounce on his dick.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next