View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 That OTHER blob... (Free RP) 

Post That OTHER blob... (Free RP)
(Happy new year all! Just going to send some feelers out for some new girls. Feel free to pop in. More the merrier!)

Glistening like mercury as it shuffles along the floor, the metallic Prototype Two went through the motions of yet another patrol through Shokushu's massive athletic complex. Lazy yellow eyes shifting left to right, the alien looked miffed, irritated even. Ever since the nice people at the NICE Labs had synthesized him to help his partner (the blackish slimeball known by the long winded title of Xenoanthropological Officer N!xao Cangelosi), he'd suffered from a horrible inferiority complex. N!xao would call him such horrible names like unprofessional, haphazard, and amateur. At least HE'S doing its primary function of tagging and experimenting on the females, not just coddling them and sweet-talking like his elder spawnling. Where'd HE get off telling the more advanced slime what to do and where to go?

Stupid N!xao. He'll show that arrogant bastard up. He'll get its own girl. Won't share the data it collects until Cangly begs and pleads. Have that blob over a fire. Yeah, maybe if it were one of those types Cangly likes, like one of those newer students that came in...that'll make him boil. Hrm...maybe a goth? Cheerleader? Ooh, maybe one of those mousy glassed type with stockings.

Wait, was that footsteps? Prototype Two snapped out of his daydreaming, zipping in the shadow of an alley as someone approaches the athletic complex..

Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:53 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: That OTHER blob... (Free RP)
"How does this keep happening!" A femmin voice screamed out in a frusturated tone, fallowd by the sound of her tennis white shoes tapping agiest the black top pavment as a frantic looking burnette hastly jogged out of the girls locker room rushing to her 4th period gym class afther changing into her school issued work out clothes.

This was the seciond day in a row shes been late for classes! And worst part was this was only her seciond day at this school! How did this keep happening! This never ever happens to her befor, not once! As a student Nichol has always been on time, and ready, propaired, but since getting here its been like her innternal clock is all messed up, she feels tired and never remainbers loosing track of time the way she has in the last day and a half.

Afther getting into the locker room she remainbers having planety of time getting ready? She even remainbers complaining to her gym coach that her work out uniform was just a tad to small in the.... well everywere. The coach assured her it wasnt but.... And Nichol knewcshe wasnt big. The outfit must have been a size or two to small since the short sleeve sweater hardly covered passed her belly button and unconvertably hugged her bust, while the shorts were way to short.... hardly even shorts at this point.... leaving little to the imagination.

Seeing her self, Nichol blushed at her relection in the mirrior but she was allready late as it was. The shy student had no choice but to go like this.... besides the coach refused to replace it away. Nichol just hoped she wasnt too late for gym class, last thing she wanted was a zero for the day agin, thats a great way to start the school year. Nichol thought as she jogged to class, little did she about the dangers hiding in the shadows.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:56 pm

Indeed the quick enterance of the fresh-faced freshman piqued the interest of the blob, blinking, watching Nichol change. Quite striking, not unlike a springy gazelle. Certainly wasn't in the tagging record. And more importantly...all his. He zipped behind the panicked girl. The corridors in this facilities were notorious, more likely to lead girls to equipment closets than the gym facilities. Perfect for slimes who wish to...corner their prey.

Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:44 pm
Profile WWW

Afther changing into her gym clothes Nichol hopped out of the lockroom like a bunny, quicky jogging off to class in a hastly paniced. Allready tardy as it was, Nichol didnt even really have time to put away her clothes, simply tossing them in her locker in a heep befor going. Wishing not to be late agin, yet like the main school buildings, the gym and sports fileds were just as hard to navigate.

"Is this whole school a maze?" Nichol asked her self afther she got lost rather quickly is her hurry to het to class as the student checked behind each door she happen to see beliving it to be her long lost gym class but only to find its in fact a closet as she simply continued her search. "Were could it be..." Nichol asked her self.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:29 am

Nichol certainly wouldn't be the first to have trouble finding gym class, and certainly wouldn't be the last. It was only insult to injury that the gym teacher was one of Cangelosi's many human disguises. Prototype Two could never fathom why on earth his predescessor insisted upon masquerading as a human so much, even when tagging. So...fetishy.

No matter. The girl opened the door to the supply closet, pausing to look around. Now's the chance the blob was waiting for. He dove out of the shadows, hitting the girl in her back like a medicine ball, hoping to knock her into the small room.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:19 pm
Profile WWW

"Mybe this one is it?..." Nichol said to her self as she rushed along and opened the next door she came acrost, finding it to just be another supply closet full of gym junk as Nichol scanned the some what spacy closet seeing a large wide blue safty mat for gymnastic practice on the floor, so athlets would not get hurt, a medium side basket full of vollyballs, and other assorted junk on the shelf that rapped around the inside.

"Ehh... another one..... why did they make all the doors look the same?" Nichol said her self frustatedly as she sighed at the discovery of just another supply closet. The poor tardy student nervously tugging at the hem of her tight short sleve sweater top as she stuggled to pull it lower but it only streached alittle befor simply forming back to its old exposing self befor Nichol simply chose to leave and move on....

but it apeared the univirse diffrent plans as all of a sudden as Nichol turned to slam that same door shut as she had somthing suddenly slam into her lower back! "EHHH!" Nichol screamed! as she let out shreek of suprise as what ever bumped into her was soft but heavy! very heavy! Heavy enough to accually knock the poor shocked burnette off balance as she turned to leave catching her completly off guard as Nichol stumbled face first into the closet, landing in a provocitive position, her face pressed agiest the blue mat while her shaply rear end pointed high in the air. Lucky that soft blue mat was there to break her fall or els she would have scrapped her chin on the floor.

"Oh! Oh no!" Nichol screamed as she quickly shot up to her knees just to see the door slowly close shut with a loud "click!" locking her in.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:56 pm

A nice view to say the least, the girl's rump wiggling in front of the blob as the door closes. Ripe for the picking. A silver tendril shot out like a whip, snapping along her rear like a bullwhip, then another for kicks. Prototype Two was certainly not the gentle type as the girl was sure to find out, the tentacle wrapping around Nichol's waist, the bulk of the silver putty-like alien feeling like a medicine ball straight to the rear, but one that refused to let go. Best to see if the girl starts to panic.

Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:41 am
Profile WWW

"No no no!" Nichol shouted as she shoot up onto her hands and knees just in time to catch the closet door close with a loud click! Locking her in side, but this was the least of her worries.

Befor Nichol could get up off her hands and knees and to her feet the student suddenly felt a sharp whip like sting crack agiest her soft rear with a loud snap, hard enough to leave a red mark.

"Eeep!" Nichol yelped loudly! sounding suprised! as her petiet body jerking forward from the stinging pain befor there was another. "EHEEP!" Nichol sounded agin! Her eyes opening wide is sheer shock! As she quickly tried to scramble away as she tried jumping to her feet, but whatever was assulting her allready had its grip around her waist, as Nicho felt it rubbing up agiest her rear.

Nichol got up off the mat and screamed loudly in sheer terror as she spun around in fear tring to get what ever it is off! "AHH! GETT OFF!!" Nichol screamed, as she pawed agiest the long wiggly apendage wrapped tightly around her waist.

Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:22 am

The blob certainly had a good grip, pressing its bulk to Nichol's rear, tentacles forming, starting to make their way upwards, through the gap at the bottom of her sweater, caressing the bared flesh beneath. Unlike its counterpart, the gel seemed as cold as ice, easier for it to sap the resistance out of its prey, and Prototype Two certainly needed it the way this morsel was squirming and screaming. He had half a mind to scold her, but that'd be too much like Cangly. Actions are louder after all.

Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:29 pm
Profile WWW

What ever it was it had a good grip on her waist! Nichol pawed at the wiggly appendage wrapped tightly around her hips as she franticly spun in circles stuggling to get it off with no effect other then making her dizzy.

Nichol paniced as she screamed at the top of her lungs! Realizing it wasnt letting go! As the terrorfied student ran twords the heavy locked door, beating her hands agiest it despritly as she tried to get it open and escape befor she froze were she stude, both hands planted firmly agiest the door.

"Ehh!" Nichol gasped, sqeezing her eyes closed, a red tent flushing over her cheeks as the paniced burnette felt what like a cold, rubbery, vine suddenly climb up her flat belly and under her allready tight gym track sweater. A cute shiver going down her spin as she trembled their agiest the door, blushing as she felt whaever this thing was squirming beneath her clothes, Nichols red face twisting in discust and disbelif. "Eh! N-no!.. "

Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:17 am

The tendril under her sweater drew up, up, under Nichol's bra, pressing into the underside of her cleavage, splitting neatly as it draws between her firm breasts, circling, squeezing, tips giving a nice poke to her nipples. Seems the louder and faster the girl got, the tighter the grip became, not to mention the goo starting to slide under the waist of her bloomers, tentacles starting to examine the tender flesh beneath.

Prototype Two became heavier, the gel testing her muscles. Didn't seem like this one was too athletic, but appearances could be deceiving. The weight was designed to draw her onto the closet floor, where the blob could properly play with her.

Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:22 pm
Profile WWW

"Eh! S-stop!" Nichol gasped, asking this to stop as she trembling were she stud, both hands firmly planted on either side of the door frame. Her cute red face wince as she felt vine like tendrils slither beneath her sweater. A rough outline of them could be seen travler under her tight top, feeling the thin rubbery tendrils travler up and up until sliding beneath her bra. Nichol lttingout a pep of shyness as that cold touched up agiest the underside of her soft mounds, lifting them slightly as she shivered, arched along the heavy locked door. Biting her lower lip as her nipples were soon sharply pressed by ice lip tips.

"Ehh! C-cold! S-stop! Get off me!" Nichol begged, her hips swayingside to side as she pressed up agiest the door, stuggling to open it while feeling that grip around her breasts grow tighter and tighter the more she stuggled, while soon she felt the cold touch of this thing sliding under her hot pants like gym short, forcing Nichols face to light up with panic.

"HUH! N-no no no!" Nichol gasped as a hand went down to protect the delicate place between her legs, but it would do little good seeing this thing was already under her clothes. Yet Nichol was soon caught by suprise as their was a sudden shift of weight. Knocking off her center of gravity as she was forced to her back on the blue safty mat covering the floor.

"Uh! STOP!!" Nichol screamed agin, cring in fright as she tried to roll to her side, hands pawing at her own chest and groin, stuggling in vain to stop it.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:48 pm

The silver gel started to work on the undergarments, dissolving and consuming them, forming a layer between her clothes and her skin, ice cold to numb her body. Those hands certainly seem like a problem, so Nichol's wrists get snagged, forced behind her back, fingers and palms engulfed by the thick mass of the blob. Now was the time to get bolder, her breasts squeezed, young sex cupped, rubbing slowly, slowly...

Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:37 pm
Profile WWW

Its so heavy! Nichol cried in her mind, she couldnt get up as what ever it was was holding her down! Nichol felt it, it slither beneath her clothes as she despritly pawed at the places she felt slow rubbing. A hand cupping her breast while her other cupped her goin as if that woud stop it, she hoped as she writhed, squirming along the mat as the tightness on her breasts grew tighter. "Ah! Ah god! p-please stop!"

Yet Nichol's sensitive body found no such a releaf as a new sensation struck her. The cold slimy touch rubbed along rear and inbetween her legs as Nichol gasped and rolled befor feeling what felt her panties suddenly get tugged and shivered up agiest, forcig her to cry, befor soon the soft pink fabric slowly became less apparent they were even on her as that coldness touched her in her sensitive places were ammoment ago her panties protected her.

"Uh! W-what! What! M-my!" Nichol tried to disbelive! Did this thing just dissolve her panties! "Oh god! Save me!" Nichol cried, she was sure it did! as she found her self stuggling to get up even harder, off her back befor she suddenly she found her wriss caught and sharply and strongly pulled behind her back with little warning! Only to be engulfed by somthing wet yet sticky!

"Ah! No! no no! no!" Nichol screamed agin! Like the word would change somthing now as her terrorfied crimson red face glared down her own quivering body, spotting the spots were this thing was squirming beneath her clothes, as the more the fabric of her clothes moved up and down, the more moist her sex be came and the harder her nipples grew.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:28 am

The bulk of the silver blob kept under Nichol, the tentacles stretching her outer clothing, quick to absorb the sheen of sweat forming on her body, the goo hardening, cupping her smooth sex. Practically virginal. Ah, that was sure to make Cangly seethe. As the girl arches her back, the tendrils melt along her breasts, squeezing the firm titflesh, pinching the erect nipples as the blob presses a thick phallus deep inside its prey. Ahhhh, yes...nice and tight...now to thrust, and see what beautiful noise she makes.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next