View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Swimming in Tentacles [Follower] 

Post Re: Swimming in Tentacles [Follower]
Mikah Callahan was no longer taking notes on the experiment. She only watched the scene with wide eyes and shallow breath. Her knees pressed together, unconsciously grinding her thighs against each other. A hand hung by the hem of her skirt, barely held back from pressing itself into her crotch. Her eyelids fluttered as the tentacles began to pump into Vanessa's pussy, and the girl's sensual moaning renewed with full vigor. Finally, the woman turned from the observation window and began to walk away. She practically flung her clip board at the nearest assistant.

"Finish this up. Once it's done with her, dump her back in the locker room."

She paused beside Doctor Lee, who whispered to her without looking up from his notes.

"298 is moving by the lagoon in 14E."

"Wipe her when she's done."

"Yes, ma'am."

Without another word, Mikah strode out of the lab, leaving Doctor Lee and the other lab technicians to watch the experiment to completion.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vera leaned into Vanessa eagerly and returned her kiss with just as much passion. Her tongue immediately met Vanessa's and began to tangle and wrestle with it. Her lips sucked and mashed hungrily against her, straining just to keep close with the force of their tongues pushing apart. Her hands continued to roughly fondle Vanessa's breasts, as her hips began to slowly grind against her stomach. Vera reached down and pulled the crotch of her tight leather garment aside. She could feel the girl's wet, naked slit leaving a trail of juices on her skin as Vera began to moan into her mouth. When Vanessa pulled away, Vera stared down at her with hard eyes and a sadistic smile.

"You are no knight," the girl said in the gravely, ancient voice. "You are just another slut. All you want is to be raped and violated. You desire it, and you seek it out. And then you resist, because being fucked against your will is the thing you crave most. Don't you?"

The tentacles pounded into Vanessa in absolute chaos, giving the girl's body no time to feel anything but the endless pressure inside. Still-wet cum coated their shafts as they pressed into her. Her pussy was stretched tight by the three tentacles inside her, all working in and out of her folds, rubbing her walls and coaxing more and more of her sweet fluids out of her. As they continued to fuck her pussy, two more approached her anus, which had barely stopped dripping from the last assault.

Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:48 am

Vanessa wasn't sure, but she couldn't hear agent Mikah's voice anymore. Why did she hear the agent's voice in the first place, the knight wondered. Her mind was clouded by a thick veil of lust. Reasoning and rational meant nothing to the redhead, at least at the moment. The girl was too entranced by the scene in front of her. She leaned in and pressed her wet, hot tongue against Vera's. She began to swirl her tongue around her partner's as if their tongues were dancing in a waltz. Her warm lips firmly pressed against the head girl's. The kiss sent a feeling of euphoria through her mind. Oh, she wanted to kiss Vera so much more! The crimson-haired girl cupped her partner's cheek and continued to make out with her. As they broke their kiss, a bit of drool trickled down Vanessa's chin. "Aaahh..." The teen's cheeks were flushed red, staring starry-eyed at the woman. "V-Vera..." The knight weakly called out her name.

Despite the rather romantic moment, the head girl's dirty talking threw the knight off guard. "Ah, no...! That's not true..." She avoided the head girl's gaze. Her hands reached out for Vera's pulling the silver-haired woman forward. She rested Vera's hands on top of her left chest. Past her breasts was the subtle beating of her heart. "I-It's true, I desire you. But, I don't know what my heart thinks of you." Vanessa's hips rocked back at the toys, filling her pussy completely. She closed her legs, allowing her luscious thighs to squeeze the long ends of the tentacles with her soft skin. She began to rub her thighs back and forth, providing the tentacles a soft heaven before they re-entered her. "Is that... how you see me, Vera? Am I just a slut to you?" The crimson-haired girl blushed.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun May 03, 2015 7:04 pm

Vera smiled wickedly down at Vanessa, still grinding herself against the young woman's abs. "All girls are sluts," she said plainly, gravely voice echoing in the depths of Vanessa's mind. Her hand reached down and wrapped around Vanessa's breast, before her fingers seized her nipple and began to pull. "All toys, waiting to be fucked. You desire it, even as you scream and run and fight. You want what I do to you." She leaned in close, until Vanessa could feel her hot breath against her face. "I want what I do to you." She leaned forward, and licked Vanessa's cheek slowly and firmly.

Despite the enveloping warmth that Vanessa's thighs created when pushed together, 263 had other ideas for her. Tentacles wrapped around her legs and pulled them apart, spreading her body open and giving her holes more room to stretch. Her upper body was pulled back, until her spine arched softly and her pelvis was thrust forward. With her body exposed and opened as much as possible, one of the tentacles near her ass pressed its way inside her anus. Her tight hole was still lubricated from the last load of cum the tentacles had blown inside her, and it had little difficulty slipping inside. As it began to steadily thrust inside her, the second tentacle pushed its way in as well. Together, they began to piston in and out of her tight asshole, spreading it wide.

Vera grinned as the tentacles began to rampage inside her. "This is what you desire. You want to be raped to the very edge of your sanity - to be taken again and again, until you cower in fear and lustful anticipation of your next attack." The things inside her were no longer toys. She could see the tentacles now, thrusting wildly into her. Then, one by one, her past attackers faded in around her. They looked down on her violated body with lust and amusement. Vera took Vanessa's chin in her hand, and pulled her face towards her. "Well, you've come to the right place." Vera closed her eyes and kissed her, as a fourth small tentacle slammed into Vanessa's exposed pussy.

Sun May 03, 2015 7:45 pm

"No, I'm not a slut! I'm a proper girl!" Vanessa cried out, twisting and turning her body from the surrounding sensations. She wanted to protest even more, but the warmth of Vera's breath quieted the girl. She remained there without saying a single word, allowing the tentacle monster to do as it pleased. Though, it was obvious by the expression of the girl's face that she didn't want to admit she had such a slutty nature. The redhead was a knight, not some lowly livestock.

The crimson-haired girl had her legs torn apart once more, giving the tentacles even more room to enter inside of her. She let out a moan as two tentacles forced their way into her anus. The girl was completely at the mercy of the monster. Her body moved like a ragdoll, responding only to the violent thrusts. Every time the tentacles wiggled inside of her anus, an out part of it would be able to bump and rub against her round, heavenly ass. Vanessa's breasts were still restrained by the tentacles, which were most likely wrapped around and tit-fucking her at the moment. Her fair skin was lightly coated in sticky semen. Even her thighs, which were spread apart, felt warm from the residue.

Fear filled the knight's heart as all of her enemies appeared before her. She wasn't sure if they were illusions... but she just couldn't think. No thoughts came into her mind, as the only thing she could concentrate on was the tentacles thrusting into her, pressing against her walls. The tentacles came into view and the girl let out a distressed cry. What was going on? Weren't they just in the torture room? Vanessa tugged and pulled against the tentacles. She wanted to free herself, only to watch as another tentacle approached her. "W-wait, there's no more room left!" Vanessa begged. The fourth tentacle proved her wrong. As it pushed inside of her, the fourth tentacle would feel a tight sensation squeezing down on it. Her womanly walls hugged the tentacles in hopes of pushing them out. Vanessa arched her back even more. "I'm cumming! Oh my gosh, I'm cumming!" She tossed her head from side to side and let out a powerful orgasm. Her womanly juices flooded her insides and sprayed the tentacles inside of her. The girl's hips violently rocked throughout the climax, before she finally came to a rest. She was breathing heavily. "No... please, don't stop ♥" The redhead begged. She giggled cutely, looking at the tentacles inside of her. I-I'm tired, but I love this feeling. Please, Mr. Tentacle monster?~"

Monsters:

Thu May 07, 2015 5:28 pm

The tentacles inside the girl quickly resumed their rapid pace as the girl's orgasm faded. All four tendrils pounded her cum-drenched pussy relentlessly, thrusting at their own pace and timing. The girl was never without a tentacle or two or three pushing deep inside her sex, stretching her walls to their very limit. The twin tentacles in her anus kept pace, but with only half as many, they couldn't match the intensity. That problem was resolved as a third tentacle pushed into her tight ass hole, stretching her backdoor even wider. It, too, began to thrust hard into Vanessa's body, lubricated by the fluids past tentacles had released inside her. More tentacles wrapped around the girl's voluptuous tits and began to squeeze and molest them wildly.

Vera moved beside her as the images of the other monsters slowly faded. The girl grinned down at her wickedly, as her hand moved to her own breast and began to massage it. When she spoke, the monstrous voice was slow and pondering. "You. Are. A. Slut." Her eyes blinked, and her human eyeballs were replaced by the slitted monstrosities that stared at her from their tentacle perches. "And. You. Are. Mine. Now." Vera's other hand moved to her sex, and she began to rub it. Her body bent forward as her hand slipped in and out between her thighs. Within seconds, she fell to her knees, her open legs spreading her pussy wide. Her fingers moved furiously into her sex as her other hand groped her breast and twisted her own nipple. As the head girl furiously masturbated, her expression never broke. She only stared at Vanessa and grinned sadistically.

The tentacles binding Vanessa forced her back to arch and her hips and stomach to thrust forward, leaving her fully exposed and easily fucked. Her body was like a nest of tentacles, all swarming and ravaging and fucking her wildly, without pause or concern for her own state. As her body jerked and spasmed and writhed in pleasure, they only pounded harder and faster, thrusting as deep into her as they could go. On and on they ravaged her senseless, until she'd lost all sense of time and reality. There was only the relentless pounding, deep and unyielding inside.

Thu May 07, 2015 8:24 pm

Vanessa's body crippled under the touch of the tentacles. All she could do was watch as her body was tainted by the touch of the tentacles. Hot semen trickled down her thigh, and a bit was left on her stomach. "Ahhhh... Mhmmm... ♥" Weak moans escaped her lips. She could feel Vera's hands wrap around the knight's warm breasts, squeezing them in all sorts of directions. It was hard to deny what the head girl said. "Y-yes, I'm a slut... I need your touch... So please, don't ever let me go." Vanessa cried out, weakly reaching out for the silver-haired girl. At this point, she knew the woman was an illusion. That she was saying these words to a tentacle monster. But, the tentacle monster had made her so happy. It had filled and rubbed her. The teen was even more aroused when the head girl began to masturbate in front of her. "Yes, I'm a dirty slut. Blow your load into me! I need it!" The crimson-haired girl begged.

She wasn't too sure how much time had passed, but she knew that she had become increasingly addicted to the taste of the tentacle monster. The more it slipped inside of her and pushed against her curved walls, the more her body ached for it. "I-I'm cumming! My slutty pussy is cumming!" Vanessa cried out. Her hands squeezed some nearby tentacles. A rush of orgasmic juices rushed from her insides, coating the tentacles in her love.

Monsters:

Thu May 14, 2015 3:06 pm

The tentacles thrust relentlessly into the helpless girl's body, filling her with the force and delirious pleasure she craved. Her body gripped tightly against their lengths as she writhed under their ministrations, coating them in constant pressure and fluids from her soft folds. The more Vanessa begged to be plundered, the harder the swarm of tentacles inside her thrust. Finally, as the girl came powerfully, 263 reached its own climax. The girl's cum coated the tentacles as they thrust as deep inside her as they could reach, given they tended to push each other aside. Buried in her holes, they quaked and shivered, and pulsed as renewed bursts of cum flowed through them, finally squirting into the girl.

Any one of the tentacles could have filled up Vanessa with its release. Between all of them, the girl's body was quickly overloaded, and waves of excess flowed and squirted out of her, painting her thighs white. On and on the hot, thick liquid flowed into her, and then out again, as the many tentacles embedded inside her came and came to the feeling of her sweet, vulnerable body. Finally, the flow of tentacle jizz slowed, and then came to a halt. The girl's body held as much of the warm liquid as it could, while the rest continued to trickle out of her around the tentacles.

Then those tendrils began to retreat. Slowly, one by one, each withdrew from her holes, slowly rubbing her walls as it extracted itself. One after another, they disappeared, until she was left empty, hanging limply in the grasp of the binding tentacles and dripping seed. The image of Vera faded, still smiling wickedly at her. The darkness disappeared, and Vanessa was once more in the observation room, surrounded by a sea of tentacles. Slowly, the ones holding her body lowered her to the table below. A thick layer of cum coated the surface, clinging to her back as she was placed in the puddle. The tentacles unwrapped themselves from her body, and retreated into the holes in the ceiling.

Thu May 14, 2015 10:35 pm

Vanessa's moans were no longer the musical moans that Agent Mikah once heard. They were moans of someone drenched in pleasure- of someone unable to control herself. She rocked her hips back at the tentacles, not caring one bit where the pleasure came from. Drunk from it, she allowed the tentacle monster to ravage her body to its liking. "Y-yesss...! Amazing!" As she opened her lips to say those words, a bridge of saliva could be seen between her upper and lower lips. The redhead cried out as she felt her insides flood with the monster's hot sperm. Her body gracefully accepted it, taking the semen into her womb. Though, it was a fact that none of the semen would ever make it to fertilize the woman. she had known that much after being attacked by many monsters. And it was for that reason that the crimson-haired girl could let herself go. She accepted the pleasure, knowing full well that there was no consequence to be seen. Semen flowed down her body. It comforted her, as if she had just taken a warm shower.

She hadn't noticed when the tentacles had retreated. Now, she was sitting in the middle of her own filth. Juices made of tentacle semen and her own orgasms coated the floor. Vanessa giggled to herself, rubbing her luscious thighs against one another. She began to press her breasts together, enjoying the sticky feeling of her skin. She watched, almost mesmerized by the sticky fluid. "Please... come back sometime and fuck me more..." Vanessa whispered to herself.

Monsters:

Mon May 25, 2015 8:27 pm

"Alright, boys and girls, show's over. Knock her out and clean her off. Once the amnesiatic is applied, take her back to the locker room. And leave her implants active. I want to know if she ever thinks anything interesting."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As the holes in the ceiling of the room closed, an invisible, odorless sleeping gas was slowly pumped into the room. The gas knocked Vanessa out cold in a matter of minutes. Once she was unconscious, N.I.C.E. staff entered the room and began to clean her, inside and out. They removed every trace of monster or girl cum from her, rendering her immaculate. Her old swimsuit was incinerated, and an identical one synthesized and placed on her. A doctor injected a serum into the girl that wiped all her memories of the last few hours.

Once she was cleaned and dressed, her body was moved through passages beneath the school, and put back into the locker room. When Vanessa awoke, she'd be slumped near her locker, with her last memories being of entering the locker room, before she was grabbed.

Tue May 26, 2015 3:50 am

Had Vanessa fallen asleep? She wasn't too sure, but she had no recollection of falling asleep on the bench. Either did she remember that she was tired before this. The redhead freaked out for a moment, immediately reaching into her bikini bottom. She felt her pussy, though there seemed to be no signs of an attack. Maybe the knight was overthinking things. Still... she was already here, so what would stop her?

The knight straddled one of the benches with her legs spread wide apart one hand slipped into her bikini bottom once more. She began to slowly rub her own pussy, pressing her fingers against those outer lips. Another hand slipped underneath her bra, groping her round breasts. What was happening? Why... was she so horny? Before anyone would catch her, Vanessa stopped and got off the bench. She was a noble knight. The redhead couldn't be caught doing such an unruly thing... at least not caught in public. Once she changed into her regular clothes, Vanessa left the locker room.

[THE END]

Monsters:

Fri May 29, 2015 10:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4