View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 An Athlete's Nightmare(For Cangelosi) 

Post An Athlete's Nightmare(For Cangelosi)
“No classes for two days while they get medical paperwork resorted and updated, huh? So they had my uniforms measured and tailored and delivered, but they couldn't get the medical done.”
I began the day in my new dorm looking at a letter that had been slid under the door. So I had plenty of time to look around... though the school weather status said the UV index this morning was high; and I really didn't want to stay outside with one of my parasols all day. even if I wasn't that photosensitive, at least not as much as the school was worried I was, I didn't liked hanging out when the sun was strong.
So I was caught between sitting around for the next twelve hours in my panties (or less) by myself, or putting on some clothes and looking around the island. So I grabbed one of the uniforms and the leggings they gave me. I pulled those on first, they felt kind of thin. I looked at myself in the mirror, sure I couldn't see through them, at least not completely, not til I crouched down, then the green showed through pretty well, couldn't make out that it was patterned though. they were more like pantyhose than leggings. Still,was better than going bare legged. The skirt didn't help much either, was somewhere between mini and micro-mini in length; it covered just enough to not be indecent. Wore my own bra the blouse was tight, any tighter and I'd swear I was in a gymnastics leotard. Thankfully the vest, tie and shoes seemed to fit fine. I grabbed my black lolita parasol and a dufflebag with some things incase I felt like changing at some point or listening to music or something, and headed out.
I spent part of the day looking around the basic facilities, what classrooms looked like and what not. Another part peeking at the pools, then came lunch and I stepped out onto the roof top and took a gander at the grounds and the vast looking forest. With all that done it came time for the main event, the Track & the gym and every other piece of sports equipment thy had available. The track was nice, there was a sports field that looked set up for the usual track and field things, pole vaulting, shot put, long jump what have you. Pity there was no football field, but just as well, could always use the beach I'd head about.
I went inside the gym proper and it was absolutely huge. A locker room for students complete with showers, a bunch of different equipment closets for everything from basketball and volleyball to gymnastics parallel bars and balance beams, there was even exercise equipment in one of them. It was a school athlete's dream. My excitement couldn't be any higher as I imagine what I'd do first, though I was a bit disappointed I wouldn't have any other schools to compete with at...well... anything. It would just be the various clubs and other students. It was better than nothing in the end though.
“Everything I could ever need to keep in shape and in form. And here I was worried they might have skimped out on the athletics department. Damn, where should I start...”
I didn't even realize it was sunset and the gym was devoid of life, except for me... well, devoid of human life anyway... I had no idea that this was going to turn out the way it would.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:40 am

Post Re: An Athlete's Nightmare(For Cangelosi)
The pale-skinned girl did indeed engage the notice of some of the other residents of the island, especially one Xenoanthropological Officer N!xao Cangelosi. Always did like those genetic variants and all that. As the one named Alision Ryder entered the gym, the blob began to shadow her. No need to rush...more observing as it took note of the female's dainty steps and thin yet flexible physique. The locker rooms would be easy enough to find, steel benches along similar steel lockers with proper shower and toilet facilities. Well taken care of, it seems.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:10 am
Profile WWW

(Double post)

Last edited by Cangelosi on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:10 am
Profile WWW

I decided to actually go and look at the locker room first and foremost. Needed to see their condition and how secure they really were after all, didn't need someone stealing all my clothes from the locker while I was showering some day after all.
How would someone explain walking back to their dorm butt naked? That would be hell of a talk to a professor or a prefect
the thought made me chuckle a little bit as I walked into the locker room and took a glance around. I pulled on a few of the locker doors and the ones that were locked didn't even budge in the slightest. Not a rattle to be heard surprisingly enough.
“Well, damn if these aren't the most secure lockers I've ever laid a finger on.”
so I grinned some as I moved towards the showers to take a peek at those and their set up.
“doorless, but there are walls, guess I could rig a curtain or something if I needed to.”
So i'd step into one to inspect it, my shoes tapping against the flooring, it was still damp from the last students that had used them, but not enough to make me slip. It all looked almost brand new. I had a hard time believing that they'd ever been used, had this one not still been faintly dripping water onto my scalp and shoulder.
“Not a broken tile in the whole place, not a hint of rust on the lockers not even any grime in the grout. Too good to be true. What the hell do they use to maintain this place, ichor?”
I mean, why couldn't the blood of a god clean and fix things? Seemed like a good metaphor at the time anyway. I took a deep breath and turned my back to the knobs that controlled the water only to take a deep breath.
“Even smells great. Well course it does, duh. Girl's school. More scented shampoo and body wash than tea at noon in Britan.”
I didn't use most of that stuff, I preferred a more gritty soap, so what it was marketed to men, I felt clean and that's what mattered.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:35 am

As Alison kept examining the locker room, Cangelosi slithered into the locker room, sliding effortlessly under the door, quickly darting under one of the benches, dull yellow eyes getting a nice glimpse of the girl's rear as she bends over to examine the showers. Yes, indeed they were clean, and how they kept so clean even with all the debauchery that goes on around here was a well guarded secret. The blob haas tagged quite it's share of girls in there, either in the middle of a shower or after cornering them in a drawn out chase. It couldn't help puffing out with pride...

Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:49 pm
Profile WWW

So the showers we nice, the room was nice, the lockers were nice, was sure the bathrooms were nice too. I moved back to the lockers and looked towards the door out.
“a Track, a fitness room, an open gymnasium, an Olympic sized pool and a beautiful locker room... and for some reason I'm going here free of charge. I mean I guess there aren't that many scholarships, but still how lucky can I be? Couldn't just be luck for them to give it to me of all people. What made me stand out from the crowd?”
I leaned on the wall beside the door and thought about this for a minute or two as I gently swung my closed parasol and bag.
“Oh well, Maybe I should go back to my dorm adnd get my gym uniform to change into and actually do something...”
I grinned a little bit
“or maybe I should just stay in my regular uniform, doubt anyone'll care, no teachers or prefects around right now, just throw it in the laundry and wear one of the others my closet is full of. I mean I planned to only wear two or three a week instead of all seven anyway.”
I smiled some and looked over the lockers for the number I'd been assigned by the office. When I finally found it I'd stake out a couple of little things from the bag and stuff them in my pockets before putting it and my parasol away.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:00 am

A nice debate Alision held aloud, the alien looking upwards as the girl loaded her locker. Indeed a tour would be in order. Plenty of time for her to explore, and then as she turned the corner, she'd get a real taste of campus life. Cangly idly drew a tentacle around the foot of the bench, sliding to the opposite side of its prey. There was a telltale rattle of metal, a distraction of sorts designed to test a student's fight or flight reactions.

Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:21 am
Profile WWW

With my things away I'd swing the locker closed and stretch my arms up. Then came an odd metalic noise. I turned immediately and gaze to either side of myself. When nothing was there I quirked a brow.
“Guess the school isn't perfect, has rats or something... foxes? Ehh, something scurrying around. Maybe I'll try to catch one and keep it as a pet.”
I shrugged. It didn't concern me at that moment anyway not enough to do anything about it anyway. For now though I'd use the bench to stretch a little, just to get the muscles moving, a bit of a warm up before I went and did anything strenuous with the equipment outside. The smile on my face belayed the excitement in my heart at the prospects of my near future.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:52 am

Pet, huh? Oh there'd be some petting for sure. Though...this might be an idea. The blob jiggled, putting itself in its innocent slime state, probably like one seen in so many Japanese RPGs. Checking to see that the door was locked behind it, Cangelosi hopped out boldly into Alision's view, yellowish eyes looking her over curiously, like a frightened deer coming out onto a glade. Just blink, give a little jiggle...

Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:36 am
Profile WWW

I was stretching with one leg sitting on a bench when it came over. A black blob with headlights for eyes. I blinked at it and it blinked back. It looked terrified and, well I just stared at it confused and unmoving. I spent a good minute just staring at the thing before I decided to do anything.
“Uhm... hello?”
I had no clue what it was, maybe some sort of science lab experiment gone wrong, or a government project that escaped captivity. Didn't even know if it was honestly conscious, at this point I was even considering that maybe I had never actually woken up and I was still asleep in my bed.
“Well, uhm... Hi...”
I said again, words not exactly coming to me as the odd black licorice looking pudding blob stared at me.
“you're... a cute little... thing...... I think... maybe... yeah cute works.”
I decided aloud finally though I still wasn't moving, seeing up my skirt would be easy for the thing, of course I was wearing leggings, though one might be able to see the outline of garments beneath, it was a blob of slime, I doubted it cared either way, for all I knew it was as smart as a hamster, or it could've been more intelligent than the combined power of every computerized device on earth.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:01 am

Cangelosi scooted over, playing the innocent creature to a hilt. It started to give a nudge to Alision's ankle, eyes looking upward. With this angle, it certainly has a good view of the girl's athletic curves...and paleness. Lack of skin pigmentation, a rare genetic breed, and all for itself to examine. It just jiggled with anticipation, giving a small eep as it nuzzles her leg, hoping to be petted or picked up...or both in this case.

Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:15 pm
Profile WWW

Then the blob... slithered? Oozed? Over to me and began to rub itself on my leg, not that that gave me any idea what it felt like, the leggings the school provided me due to my 'condition' saw to that. I put my other leg on the floor and knelt down to get a better look at it, in the process I likely gave the thing a better view of my skin as the leggings stretched out and showed a hint of the coloring of skin and panties beneath. Considering both were so white the only separation was the faint pint tinge of my blood tinting my skin.
“Yep, you're a goo blob. Like a living ball of oil or something. What do you want? Are you lost? Looking for something? Hungry?”
I questioned still unsure of whether or not the thing understood me.
“What do you feel like I wonder. Are you sticky or gooey or just soft.”
I questioned idly still before I reached down with a finger to poke at it gently just to sate my curiosity about this oddity that was presenting itself.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:48 am

Cangly giggled as Alison gave a poke, scooting forward, giving a nuzzle to her knee, a tendril stretching out, poking back. Needed to keep that innocent persona, though the glimpse under her skirt did indeed pique his interest. It pokes at her thigh, rubbing, feeling rubbery under her pale touch. Then another chitter, jiggling, yellowish eyes looking into hers.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:29 pm
Profile WWW

The blob felt like rubber against my finger and it kept rubbing up against my clothed leg and poking my thigh like it was desperate for attention. I couldn't help but smile a little bit.
“You like me huh? Odd lil melanistic thing you are, exact opposite of lil ol' me ain'tcha? Want to be my pet? I mean, Unless someone comes looking for you I don't see why you couldn't be. I think they have a rule against animals but, an ooze isn't against any rule I read in the student handbook. I mean, I'm sure I can feed you plenty from the vending machines, I don't snack that much anyhow. Hide you under my bed if I ever get a room mate. Yeah... that sounds like a good plan. For now though, how about we get out of this overly sweet smelling locker room and I do something to get comfortable here? A nice workout'll shed away any worries I have about starting classes I bet.”
I'd keep an optimistic smile as I looked at the blob nodding to it.
"'course I have no idea what you actually eat... or what you're made of, or what'll hurt or kill you either... that could pose a problem. Ah well, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Right lil guy... gal... whatever you are?"
it was a little vexxing not knowing just what to call the slime.
"I'm just gonna call you Rio..."
seemed as good a name as any for a blob.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:34 am

The blob seemed to tilt itself, as if listening intently to Alision. Using its tendrils, it pulled itself up, hopping firmly into her lap, eyes looking upward to hers. Could be interesting, taking home base in a girl's dorm. Course, it's been done before, and that girl was long gone now, probably deep in duty with the Directive. It gives another chitter , snuggling in, pressing the top of its body against the underside of her breasts...

Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:42 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next