View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 An Athlete's Nightmare(For Cangelosi) 

Post Re: An Athlete's Nightmare(For Cangelosi)
I watched it pull itself up onto my lap. I could only guess it didn't know what shoulder meant... or go, because I certainly couldn't go standing up with it on my lap like this.
“Heh, alright, Guess you don't want me getting up... come on Rio, you're gonna have to get down so we can go have some fun.”
I decided I'd point to Rio and then gesture to the floor gently, maybe the slime would understand that over words. Fun of course for me meant running around, lifting things, throwing things, balancing on things, all until the muscles were nice and sore and I could barely work my limbs.
"Fun, out there, run, play."
each little statement was followed with a bit of a gesture to try and show what I meant, that or it didn't care as it was pressing itself against my underboob. I simply assumed it was seeing what I was as much as I was seeing what it was by poking it. I'd take a hand and simply pet along the side opposite its eyes.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:51 am

The blob plays along to some extent, jiggling like a puppy when Alision mentioned "fun". Oh, if she'd only know what fun was ahead for her. A deft tentacle ran along the front of her blouse, no slimy trail like a snail's, but the girl will certainly note that the buttons were deftly undone, letting her bosoms spill out onto the top of its...well, let's just say atop of the blob as it snuggles in more, pushing up the front of her skirt in the process, all the while just looking soooooo innocent.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:35 am
Profile WWW

I watched it jiggle in response to my mention of fun as it stretched out a tentacle of some sort and brushed over the front of my blouse, my vest having been left open for comfort's sake. I blinked a few times when I felt the air on my skin and the tight blouse loosen. I looked down a little at my chest only to see why, the little thing had. Somehow popped the buttons out of their holes. I giggled a little bit. I didn't giggle at much mind you as the slime rubbed against the green cloth of the white sports bra I was wearing. I didn't tend to do 'sexy'. Function, comfort, and personal preference was always against it.
“Hey now, don't go messing up my clothes Rio, I kinda need these in good shape or I might get in trouble. Wouldn't want me getting in trouble right?”

I didn't expect an answer as it continued to cuddle against my midriff.
“Alright, I'm going to put you down. Can't keep crouched like this forever or I'll get stiff.”
with that I'd gently try and pick the slime up off my legs to try and return it to the floor so I could at least change my pose and close my blouse again.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:32 am

There was another coo and the blob raised enough that Alision could at least for her to change position, but as she went to adjust her blouse it slides down between her thighs, quick to slide under that skirt, creating a layer between her skin and clothing, and what soft skin she had along her belly, the gel getting comfortable around the space under her breasts and above her hips, like a sentient girdle, giving off a nice contact zap of static electricity...

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:54 pm
Profile WWW

When the blob finally moved I gave a soft little sigh and moved enough so I was seated quite firmly on the floor of the locker room. What the blob did next? Well the damn thing bolted under my skirt and up over my leggings. Now it was under my blouse and wrapped around my middle. I jumped slightly in my seat giving a little yelp as the thing shocked me a little. I couldn't rightly fix my blouse with it hanging out under it now could I? So I did the most logical thing that came to mind I untucked the blouse and finished unbuttoning it and slipped it off and onto the bench beside us, didn't mind sitting there in my bra, it was a locker room after all.
“Now, please get off there Rio, you're shocking me a little and it's just the slightest bit uncomfortable you know. Back onto the floor or maybe my shoulder? On top of my skirt again so I can pet you more? Did you like that? Being pet?”
I was trying to sound pleasant and calm and polite, but really I just wanted the thing to get off me so I could get my top back on and head back to the dorms with what I thought was going to be my little secret pet.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:52 am

As Alison took off her blouse, little "Rio" gave a soft oooh. Such firm athletic breasts. Who knew under such layers of clothing hid such a perfect body? Quickly, it's black blobby form let a tendril carefully undo her skirt, tentacles neatly folding it up and handing it to the startled girl, recoalescing in her lap, giving a slight but certainly pleasant vibration against her belly, a teasing poke given to her navel.

Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:01 pm
Profile WWW

Rio made a bit of an 'oooo' sound I wasn't sure why but the next thing I knew my skirt went slack around my hips and got tugged out from under me and off before it was handed to me leaving me sitting in just my leggings and my bra on the locker room floor with a little black blob in my lap.
"Well, you listened I guess but uhm, I wasn't planning on taking that off Rio. I mean, I guess I can change but I'd have to take my shorts and t-shirt out of my locker. How about you rest on the bench..."

I pat the bench next to me after patting 'Rio' to try and communicate my meaning.
"And I'll get up and do that and change."

The little thing was smarter than I'd first thought, I wondered how smart it really was as it poked my bellybutton bringing a smile to my face. it still seemed so innocent, I figured it just wanted to take a better look at me. it wasn't like it was a guy, it was a blob, right?

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:56 pm

The blob tilted itself as Alision put it on the bench. Playing innocent was FUN, it thought. Still, it might be best to angle for a better view, eyestalks looking up need fully to the girl, as if it was heartbroken when she went out of sight. Seperate on anxiety, was what some behavioral psychologists call it. And it looked so innocent. What's the harm of it watching anyway? What's the worse it could do?

Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:07 pm
Profile WWW

I turned to look at Rio as I went to my locker on the other side with a sigh I'd go back and pick it up and place it on my shoulder. I couldn't leave the little guy alone and upset like that, I mean, it was just a blob, couldn't probably have cared even if I went naked just now in front of it. not that I was going to do that. I didn't need to change much, I was already in my sports bra anyway. I'd grab the t-shirt and shorts out of my duffle bag and kneel down to get a leg into the garment then.

"This better for you Rio?"

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:07 am

The blob jiggled, scooting forward, tentacle pointing at her leggings, which Alision was still wearing along with her shorts. The concept of albinism was still a mystery, and Cangly hoped it could get some first-hand information. That and it wanted to get a closer look at those lovely legs of hers.

Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:17 pm
Profile WWW

I had to wonder how smart this little blob was when it reached down and pointed at my leggings. I'd sit down on the bench for a moment and put the blob on them near the leg of my shorts.
"They're leggings. uhm. I just didn't feel like taking them off... or did you want to know why I wear them at all? if that's the case, same reason I carry a parasol... uhm, umbrella.... My skin is especially sensitive to sunlight if its too strong it hurts me. I wear them to keep the sun off my legs."
I wasn't sure if I knew why I was telling this blob about these things or if I knew what it wanted... was this an animal or an alien of some sort. I really didn't know and at this point I wasn't going to even ask... actually I didn't even care, I didn't have any friends here anyway, even if he couldn't talk back Rio seemed nice enough and if he understood me, all the better.
"How much of what I'm saying do you even understand anyway?"
I'd ask rising again once I felt he'd had enough touchibng of my leggings so I could head to the door that led out to the empty gym proper.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:23 am

Sensitive to sunlight...yet still proud enough to practice outside. Actually pretty noble, once Cangly thought of it. The tendril stroked the covered leg, eyes looking upwards as Alision talked in detail. Certainly the blob was playing the pet role well enough, even giving a nod when she asked if it understood. It cuddled against her side for a little bit, then got an idea. It swirled itself around her waist, fitting like a weighted belt about her midsection, two yellow eyes like two front buttons of a fanny pack.

Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:05 pm
Profile WWW

I looked at 'Rio' curiously for a moment when it stroked my leg and looked me in the eyes. it was certainly a strange little thing. still it wasn't much of a bother or very heavy. I'd start with a light jog around the perimeter of the gym only to feel him wrap around my waist over my t-shirt. I gave a bit of a giggle, it was cute honestly, though I had no idea how someone might react if they came in and saw the odd thing, i didn't honestly care. maybe it would understand and just pretend to be a belt. I'd go back to my light jog with the newly distributed weight.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:29 pm

Little "Rio" bounded along, the alien inwardly calculating a pedometer. Even with the genetic differential, This Alison seemed like such a healthy girl physically. The alien seemed to prefer the athletic types, as they tended to expend less energy during the tagging and seemed unconsciously desirous of any sort of amorous contact. It inwardly wondered how well this girl would provide in ways of data. The possibilities.

It was humid out, so the jog became a slog, and soon it was time for the girl to have a rest. Ah...there's a nice inviting tree over there with plenty of shade.

Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:35 am
Profile WWW

I kept my jog up for quite awhile, even with the humidity of the day. Couldn't help but eventually get a bit winded on the track; the sun had been setting about then, people scrambling to get to late classes, of which I had none. So I'd find a nice near tree and flop to the ground in the shade for a rest, the walk across the gym to the lockers just seemed too far for me right now, let alone from here to my dorm room.

“Well, that was fun. I'll rest up maybe check on the weights in the gym and lift a lil bit, then I can change maybe sneak in a shower and show you my room. Or I could just skip the shower, not like I've ever had much of a smell.”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next