View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Willing Recruit For (Wendy) 

Post A Willing Recruit For (Wendy)
This was the most labor induced job Neva had taken up to date. She was still filling out training schedules and do to injuries she needed a replacement and a few backups just in case. With a sigh she began looking at student portfolio’s seeing which ones could fill in the newly acquired gap. There were so many yet so little to choose from. She needed someone with energy and charm, and good looking body. What was the point of boosting morale with girls who couldn’t draw a few eye’s to them. Frustrated she leans back and stares at the ceiling remembering how much fun she had dragging in girls and training them to join the squad and service her needs.

In the end she was sitting around in a gymnasiums planing cheers and lessons to teach. Being a teacher was much more interactive, even being a nurse was more entertaining than this. Looking at a clock on the wall she realized classes would be ending soon and club hours would start. She had nothing better to do and was contemplating on leaving for the day.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:50 am

Post Re: A Willing Recruit For (Wendy)
However just as the leader of the cheer club was thinking of finishing up soon...a soft knock was heard from one of the few doors that led into the gymnasium. "Hello?" A female voice spoke up...possibly a student..as the door opened up and stepping into view was...a gorgous sight. Blonde hair in a long ponytail and bright cheery eyes...and what a body! Breasts and curves that would look perfect in one of the uniforms.

"Sorry if I'm intruding...but is this the location of the cheer club I heard was trying to form up at this school?" She asked softly looking at Newa with a smile on her face. "I was hoping if you had some free spots?" She asked softly.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:58 am

The dragon woman didn't exactly know how to classify this sudden turn of events. One moment she was bored out of her mind, and completely at lost for gaining a new recruit. Now here before her was curvy and busty blond with pretty eye's and an interest in the club. This was... Well she couldn't tell what but clearly Beelzebub was standing in her corner this day."Well.. uhh you're really intruding.." Neva said trying to regain her composer from seeing the student. She was clearly caught off guard by the approaching student."We actually have an opening, do to an unexpected injury,"

"Uhhh please come in." said standing up showing off her own voluptuous body as she made some space for the student to have a seat. She was clearly eying the girl from head to toe. She would be perfect for the uniform she had redesigned and was using. Though the top would a little tight for her it should work perfectly.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:07 am

"Oh, I'm sorry about that," The student said softly looking a little nervous due to hearing that she was intruding. "I'm Wendy Diane...I'm a rather new student here," The girl said softly with a smile on her face as she was told to come in and stepped inside...allowing Newa to watch as those breasts lightly bounced just right to draw attention and the hips had a natural seductive sway but the girls eyes showed innocence...the poor girl had no clue just how sexy she was at all.

Wendy soon reached the seat and sat down and smiles softly. "I'm sad to hear one of your members is injured but I would love to help out anyway I can for the club...cheer leading was something I loved back in my old schools." She said gently.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:15 am

((Oops that was supposed to read not intruding, my bad))

There's was a note of naive to the girl as she entered the room her hips swaying in a seductive manner naturally. Her large breast bounced just a little to draw an on lookers eye. Oh! she would fit in just perfect."It nice to meet you Wendy I"m Neva the head coach for the team." She explained to the blond as she took a seat. Her eye's where full of innocnce as well, and she was completely unaware of the dragons layer she had stepped into, nor was she was aware of sexy body.

'Ahh so you are a former cheer leader. and thank you for you're condolences." She stated sitting down closing a vanilla folder. giving her full attention to the girl who was filling up her eye's and lust.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:26 am

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Neva." Wendy said softly as she had relaxed in her seat...clueless about her stepping right into a dragons lair or about how her beautiful figure was drawing the eyes of the coach and increasing the coachs lust for her body. "But yes, back in my old schools I was with the cheer leading squad before I came here to shokushu...I was hoping to find my skills...rather strange that I just heard rumours about your club growing...I was hoping to give the students some form of hope...a few of them just seem so depressed...I wonder why?" She said.

The poor dear was either clueless about the true hidden side of this school...or she was already a victim that had her memory wiped away. She had no idea the ones with depression or other bad emotions were past victims of the creatures.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:42 am

The girl was kind and obvious oblivious the school darker side. it was adorable in its own way, and it made it hard for the monster to not just take the girl right there and then. Neva nodded as the girl explained why she wanted to be on the new cheer team. The girls that where depressed where in fact victims from the visitors of the island.Some perhaps just had emotional issue's but never the less they needed a little hope and cheer.

"No one really can say way they are so depressed... However the school recognize the need and I'm happy to hear someone willing to bring a little cheer to the school."

Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:50 am

Wendy nods her head softly at that. "Yeah...I just hope I can help them all.." Wendy said softly as she smiles. "I just wonder what causes such depression this place barely seems to have any trouble." Wendy said glancing around. "It's strange," She wondered while tapping her chin in thought.

"But yes...I'll try my very hardest to bring a little cheer back to the other students in this place." Wendy said with a big smile on her face.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:12 pm

Bubbly and drop dead gorgeous. It was clear that this student had no idea what this school was, Neva was sure the girl hadn't been taken yet. If she had the girl clearly had no memory of it at all. She wanted to bring the cheer back into the school huh? That would be no problem. Neva smiled at the student, it was a little twisted but a smile of agreement with the student.

"I'm glad to hear that Wendy." Neva replied."Well seeing as you're so enthusiastic to join, I won't put it off, but you'll have to do a try out.. but first may I make a request of you." She asked knowing just what she was going to do. She hadn't gotten any of the girls in the new cheer out fit yet, so this was the perfect opportunity to do so.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:08 pm

Wendy smiles as she crossed her arms just under her large breasts accenting them more for Neva to admire. Wendy looked very happy to help spread some cheer and happiness into the campus. Wendy was indeed the victim of at least one incident but her memories were tampered.

"Oh thank you Miss Neva," Wendy said with a smile. "I'll pass any try out...anything you'd like me to do?" Wendy asked no doubt asking for a routine to try before she heard the second part. "Request..oh um sure, what's the request?" She asked gently.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:18 pm

Neva got an eyeful as the girl accented her breast. She was on board and NEva couldn't wait to get her into the outfit, then fuck her silly while she was in it."Oh it simple, really I haven't gotten even the girls to put on the out fit yet do to time constraints. Would you be willing to try it out for me?"

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:36 pm

"Oh?" Wendy said as she tapped her chin curiously. "You mean the new uniform for the cheer squad...sure I guess I can put it on for a test look if you'd like?" Wendy asked with a smile on her face.

The poor dear was still clueless about what Neva wished to happen. "B-but...I'd need to change privately if that's okay?" Wendy asked with a faint blush.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:40 pm

The girl was modest, strange considering how she flaunted her body. Then again some girls did by nature rather trough discipline.Still the girl foolishly agreed to try it on. So the coach gave her the uniform, it was the schools colors consisting of a top and skirt. She then led the girl to the locker rooms for privacy.

"Okay yo can change in here, no one should bother you while you dress." Neva said leaving the girl to change in the empty area. Once gone Neva locked up the Gymnasium, as to prevent the girl from escaping if it came to that she then headed to a closet that held computers connected to camera's in the room. They where newly installed and the camera's where well hidden. She would watch as the student got undresses and redresses . The blond would find the top to be a little snug, a little to snug for a bra to be worn underneath, and the skirt was rather short. Shorter than the schools provided skirt, which made it easy for panties to show with the littlest of movement. Could it be that skirt itself was too small do to her figure, or was it purposelessly made like this?

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:52 pm

"T-thank you Miss Neva," Wendy said timidly for a little bit her modesty demanding she change in private as she headed into the changing rooms. Unknown to her a camera was set up so Neva could see all the juicy stuff. Wendy gently placed the attire on a nearby bench and began undoing the blouse of her school uniform...causing lovely breasts to be easily seen barely held by a pure white bra. Wendy gently undressed the skirt too and placed both clothing to the side now only in white panties and a white bra.

However as Wendy tried to check the size of the top and frowned. "Oh...it won't fit...I hope this is my right size..." Wendy said before she blushed and unclasped her bra...and Neva got an eye full of unprotected breasts...with cute pink nipples as Wendy placed the bra aside and began working the top on...it was snug though despite shedding the bra as it hugged her breasts perfectly...while she placed the skirt on though it would easily cause her to flash anyone if she even tried to bend over for anything as shown when she bent over lightly to make sure her clothes were tidy before she smiles softly...noticing a nearby mirror as she looked herself over doing a little twirl causing the skirt to flutter upward and show the panties.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:05 pm

Neva smiled as she watched the beauty remove her clothing. Even in panties and bra the girl was stunning perhaps even more. She quickly found that her bra couldn't fit with it on so it had to be remove. Giving the vile teacher a eye full of her protected breast.

"lovely asssests with nice pink cherries on top." She remarked and she watch the girl put on the snug top and. The skirt looked on her hugging her curves, and when she bent over she exposed her white panties. The girl then checked her appearance in the mirror and twirled flashing her panties beautiful. that was Neva's cue to appear. Not as a coach but as a monster. Transformed the dragon woman entered to room quietly,leaving the door unlock as she went in. She quietly walked her hips shaking and her un bound breast swaying as she moved. She was naked thus leaving nothing to the imagination she was busty and very curvy, her red scales reflected some light, her long black was flowing as she walked up behind the student. Her image popping up behind the girl in the mirror.

"My my, what this a cherry blond ripe for picking." The woman said full of lust and hunger.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next