View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Willing Recruit For (Wendy) 

Post Re: A Willing Recruit For (Wendy)
Wendy looked up and gasped as she saw the sight in the mirror and spun around to see Neva...though she didn't know that as she backed away that her back was against the mirror. "W-who are you!? W-what are you!?" Wendy gasped the fear in her eyes flashing at the sight as most normal people would...the poor dear being caught as she shuddered. Feeling those lustful and hungry eyes looking over her body the figure shown off perfectly thanks to the outfit she was wearing.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:06 pm

"Me?" The Dragon woman said approaching her hips swaying seductively as she crept closer."The real question is who are you, as you've stepped into my den." She replied her tracing over the lovely form. She was scared and rightfully so." As for what I am, isn't obvious, I'm a dragon."

Neva was amused by this, mostly because the poor girl walked right into her, and she did nothing to prepare. Usually she would have to hunt and coax her prey, today that was not the case. No this one had been willing and happy to thrust herself to the dragon woman. Now she was going to dine on the girls nectar she was sure to produce.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:14 pm

"I...I'm W-wendy...Miss Neva was suppose to be recruiting me to the cheer squad...w-what did you do to Miss Neva!?" Wendy asked her fear gone and actual worry and concern in her naive innocent eyes were shown. She had no clue the Dragon before her was Neva herself...Wendy gulped a little at the proclaimation that Neva was a dragon.

The poor girl was trapped and unable to muster the strength to runaway and hide.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:36 pm

"Oh her..." Neva said trying to come up with a convincing lie."She's indisposed at the mopent" She stated coming even closer to the frighten blond. The innocent eye's showing her concern for the teacher. This was starting to make Neva herself salavate, as she looked at the girl as she was a piece of meat. "Mmmm you here for the cheer squad perhaps you could so me you're routine>" The dragon woman said licking her lips as she knelt down before the teen and was no face to face with the girl.

Hot breath hitting her face. Neva wanted to take this unwitting prize now but she wanted to see what the little rabbit would do in this situation. She make easier for herself to be taken and violated, or would she incite a chase. There was little to go and hide, and she seemed too frighten to even try.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:44 pm

"R-routine...but Miss Neva hasn't given me a routine to practice yet..." Wendy said. "I have a few of my old ones memorised...but that's cute junior high stuff..." She said trying to almost distact herself from her own fear using her cheerleading talk only to freeze up at the hot breath against her face now. The poor girls eyes looked like a deer looking at headlights and she was shivering and sweat trickled down her neck....her skin even looked pale from fear that was flooding back in...the poor dear couldn't even speak...only a weak whimper escaped her lips now.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:51 pm

Neva felt pity and decided to calm her down a little." cute Junior high, hmmm." She strokes the girl cheek gently, it flowed down her neck and down her breast. Tracing over her stomach to her legs before she trailed off. As she scoots back a little."I'll tell you what, you show and I may let you go." She lied wanting to see the sexy teen in work. She was still going to have her with her, but it would be fun to see how well she could amuse the dragon woman.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:01 pm

Wendy made a cute whimper noise as she was gently stroked on the cheek before it flowed down her neck and breast making her gasp at the light brush. While Being basically looked over. Hearing that if the dragon lady wanted a show as Wendy blinks her eyes in confusion before nodding her head.

Wendy took a slow breath trying to calm herself...before she began moving gently swaying her hips as she swayed her waist from side to side before backflipping...and surprising her hands pressed against one of the benches behind her...as she had the balanace to perform a handstand...before slowly spreading her legs as wide as she could into an upside down split.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:19 pm

The girl was impressive. Swaying her hips before performing a back flip into a hand stand. She then spread her legs to to perform and upside down split. This gave her full few of her under garments. Neva was impressed but not exactly satisfied. She wondered what the split would look like without panties on the girl it was a little late to have her remove them now. The dragon woman gave a clap encouraging the buxom blond.

"Very Nice... Keep going love."she urged the girl to continue entertaining her. This was to serve to make the girl relax before the real fun and entertainment began.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:32 pm

Wendy focused on her act...her eyes were focused now...fear was all but gone as she was relaxing back into what she loved doing...as she closed her legs again back into a regular handstand. She pushed her hands and landed expertly on her feet. Showing no discomfort at all as she grinned. Lightly hopping from foot to foot a little causing a nice jiggling of her chest as she was almost building momentum...or pumping herself up before she did a full backflip and landed on her feet again no problem.

"W-woah...been awhile since I did one of those.." She chuckled softly.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:19 pm

Watching her chest jiggle was nice entrainment. The top made her breast s lightly pronounce than they already where which was a good thing her view. She then performed another back-flip perfectly showing her skill. Well outside body there would be a use for the girl in terms of skill. She had calmed down and was now relax showing joy that she was still capable of performing to task.

"Well you are certainly skilled.. Is there anything else you can do." the Dragon woman asked sounded slightly bored.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:28 pm

"Hmm...well sadly what makes a cheer squad work isn't just the single members...it's a team effort after all..." Wendy said softly. "I have some more tricks...but alot of my flashier ones require alot more members helping me out." Wendy said softly with a worried look in her eyes. But she began to dance...and dance she did...swaying her body expertly as she twisted her hips and waist. As she performed a dance routine showing her bodies flexibility and balance.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:37 pm

Neva nodded, that was true for more flashier tricks they needed at-least five more people. still the girl decided to entertain her anyway by dancing. This contented the dragon for a few minutes as she watched the blonds body sway and twist. Showing a good amount of flexibility. She was going to need that, sadly what the naive blond didn't realize she was only sexually exciting the dragon woman.

without warning she stood seemingly stretching her legs. What was she about to do.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:45 pm

Wendy noticed and gulped. "U-um...I'm sorry Miss...um Dragon am I boring you?" Wendy asked in a worried tone a little fear crept back into her mind but it was barely right now as she looked at the taller woman before her having a shy timid look to her right now.

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:29 am

" a little, but I think there other things you can entertain me with." Neva replied approaching the student calmly the same look of lust in her eye's as she came once again face to face. she held a timid look on her face, she was obviously worried."Don't worry I'm not going to do anything that's hurt... Myths about my species as so incorrect I doubt humans ever truly met a dragon. I do promise you will enjoy it as much I am."

She said slyly as she leaned in for a kiss, planting it gently on the cheerleaders lips. She warped her hands around the girl ample waist and pulled her closer if it wasn't for the height differences the two's breast surely would have met hid on.

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:46 am

"Other things I can entertain you with?" Wendy asked in a confused look in those innocents eyes as she was soon face to face with Neva. Hearing about how this creature wasn't going to hurt her as she was still timid mostly just she didn't know what else to do.

Suddenly Wendy gasped faintly opening her lips as she was kissed by Neva on the lips...Neva's hands wrapped around the waist of Wendy and pulled her closer, due to the size difference. Wendy's breasts were pressed against Neva's stomach while the breasts of the dragon lady was resting on Wendy's neck as the kiss continued...poor Wendy was caught off guard and didn't know how to react.

Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next