View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 10:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Locker Room Test (For Erica) 

"Ah. Your responses are growing more predictable once again. I can feel the blood flowing through your veins quicker, and your body is producing more heat."

Siolazar was beginning to have a bit of fun with this one as she attempted to resist her bodies urges. She was faring well, admirably so actually. Now, to see how well she could resist a double dose of stimulation.

The pooling shadowborn slowly draped itself over Erica's panties, the dry cloth making it easier to cling to. Slowly, Siolazar began to expand and contract it's body over her sex, rubbing it gently and with a practiced speed and pace.

"I assure you my most intriguing subject, this is all in the name of science. Perhaps not the science that you are used to, but science all the same.

Profile = Siolazar, Shadowborn

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:38 am
Profile YIM

I shivered slightly shaking off the growing warmth I had began to feel; I took deep slow breaths and it helped quite a bit, though it didn't stop the effects it was having on me; not completely anyway I could still feel the wonderful tickle like sensation against my nether lips and the rhythmic movements didn't help me keep my head together.

"Do... trust me after a point... all us creatures cursed with gender... have very similar reactions to the right touches... and if you don't stop... even my mind will eventually give in."

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:39 am

The increased blood flow and deep breathing was noticed all too easily by Siolazar, and it allowed itself a bit of an amused quiver. Resistance was all fine and good, and this was the purpose of it's experiment. However, how far could someone be pushed before they broke was the true question.

"Of course. My experiments have shown this in the past. However, I am curious as to exactly how much stimulation you can receive before your body wears away your mental barriers."

As if on cue, the midnight pool doubled the speed of the rubbing and caressing of Erica's slowly arousing mound, and the same tiny lashes of shadow that assaulted her breasts began to work at her slit, some of the tiny things working themselves around her panties, delivering their tiny caresses to her bare flesh.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:44 am
Profile YIM

I lightly bit the inside of my lower lip as hard as I could without cutting myself. It wasn't enough to stop the slowly growing urges as they ate away at my resistances.

"What do you do with subjects once they're fully aroused?"

I asked as the first trace of my arousal began to trickle passed the tentacles my expression remaining mostly unchanged other than a slight shake under my eyes. resisting was starting to give me quite the headache my eyes glanced to the open locker room door; I expected someone to walk in any moment in the back of my mind... and that just made me... made me want to... c... no, It was making me excited and that confused me quite a bit.

"Another tidbit... I'm self-conscious I don't think I'm good looking despite what people tell me... and I have an alter-ego to try and look good..."

Jessica The Hunter

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:21 am

The first signs of the girl's arousal were not surprising to the shadow-scientist. She had shown admirable resistance to it's ministrations, and this was worthy of praise, but there was time for that later.

"Well, once my subjects are fully aroused, I tend to allow them relief from said arousal by allowing them to peak. It would be rather rude of me to play for so long and not allow my subjects to have some sort of reward, no?"

There was one thing that was puzzling. The girl seemed personally foreceful enough, and seemed intelligent enough, yet she said she was self-concious. Siolazar would never understand that trait in humanoids. Such fragile egos the beings had. Well, their lives tended to be trying, at least that is what it's data supported. Perhaps it would...reassure her so that it could gather further data.

"If you want a completely unbiased opinion on the subject, from a fellow scientist, you are within the top percentile in beauty of all of the subjects that I have tested upon. And that would be rated in intellectual and physical beauty."

The tiny tentacles continued to tickle at the girl's slowly wettening sex, and to gently runs themselves over her nipples. However, the bra was proving a bit limiting, and the shadowy tendrils snaked around her back and undid the bra, letting her mammaries free of the clothing's grasp. That was better, and the tiny lashes of shadow returned to their work, gently massaging her erogenous zones.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:57 am
Profile YIM

Things weren't as bad as they became when my bra was removed; I cringed as the tendrils played against my bare nipples now. It was disconcerting to only have the slowly moistening cloth of my pantie to protect me from my fellow scientist's examination. It was interesting to know that I was one of his more beautiful subjects mentally and physically, my will still holding me back once more redoubling against his attempts though aroused moans kept back well even if my breath had quickened alongside my pulse.

"Some of us... would much rather not... release... and... I must... must thank you for... the observation..."

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:32 pm

A slightly pause was given as the girl spoke, the shadowling thinking for a moment. Some of them did not wish release? They would prefer to be left hanging, as it were? That was a possibility that Siolazar had not considered before this point. Though, most girls were wildly screaming with the pleasure that wracked their bodies, and it that was distracting enough, much less trying to continue experimenting. Ah well. Some of the tests required release, though, it would keep the girl's thoughts in mind perhaps.

"You are quite welcome. And may I ask why you would not rather release? Most of my subjects are quite insistent upon it after they are stimulated. Some go on for close to half an hour."

The tentacles at the girl's bare mounds of flesh continued their stimulation, the tiny lashes still working dilligently at her nipples. The small arms rubbing against the girl's panties continued their work as well, the few that had pushed past worming their way inside her gently, and they spread out within, feeling the first inch of her wet walls.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:17 am
Profile YIM

It was a question that bothered me; I didn't want release after being stimulated by these things... but, Why was a good question I'd never thought about it before then. My body cringed as I felt the small tendrils enter my sex slightly I couldn't hold back the moan any longer and it sounded quite nice really as I blushed shaking my head. I Was embarassed to not be able to hold back longer.

"I... I don't know... , I just... just don't... It feels good but, I don't like it... I don't understand it."

My voice was quivering in delight another thing I disliked greatly. I didn't think I'd be left with my panties for much longer; I was sure he'd wish to see my sex up close to examine.

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:56 am

The girl was starting to wear down, her voice and breathing betraying this fact. The moan that tore itself from her throat was further proof of this, no doubt let out due to the tender ministrations of the shadowling. Everything was proceeding to plan, except the girl's continued talk. How could she not understand her own bodily functions? Didn't these humans know about themselves? Hm. Perhaps the shadowling could help with that while conducting the experiment.

"That is a pity. Well then, before the experiment is over, perhaps I can assist you in understanding it a bit better."

The wet panties of the girl were starting to stick to her body, the sweet nectar soaking them. They would have to be removed. Slowly, the tentacles wrapped around them, and they pulled them down to her ankles. It removed the tentacles that were inside her, and a single one ran itself down her slit, pulling away a tiny droplet of liquid. The bit of liquid was dropped onto the bench, to be taken away later, if it didn't dry up.

Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:49 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3