View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 A workout (For Maya) 

Post A workout (For Maya)
The alien finds himself in the gym's weight and stretching room, he usually avoided this area, to many bright lights when it was in use..but at this time of the day the lights was dim enough that he could tolerate them and there was shadows he could seek refuge in.

He poked around the machines, seeing how much weight they could be set to, giving a slight hissing laugh at the weakness these humans seem to have at how much they could lift..then he hears someone coming and he steps into the shadows, his form melting into them and closes his red eyes to mere slits to see who was coming in....

Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:52 am
Profile YIM

After taking a quick shower, Maya walked into the weight room, preparing to stretch her body a bit before heading to the pool for a swim. She dried her hair with a towel for a bit before taking off her uniform. Underneath was a two piece, black string bikini; the top seeming like it was barely holding her large breasts in and the bottom perfectly accenting her curves and voluptuous ass.

She sat on a workout bench with one leg on the floor and the stretched out before her and started doing some reaches. Her flexibility was illustrated as she easily touched her toes without bending her legs.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:21 am

He watches the dark skinned beauty from the shadows, his long tongue licking over his lips as he watches her.

He waits though, wanting to see just what she id goign to do before he strikes.

Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:49 am
Profile YIM

Maya got off the bench and continued her stretches, doing a few lunges. She sighed as she finished and tilted her head from side to side.

"That felt nice..." she muttered to herself with a smile as she swung her arms back and forth, "though I guess I should have stretched and then showered...oh well."

With that, she headed toward the door, ready to do a few laps in the pool.

Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:48 pm

He watches her a moment longer, and as she starts towards the door he reaches out with a tendril to flick the lights in the room off.

Using the momentary darkness he moves rapidly to come up behind her, his tendrils poised to grab her the moment she turns or tries to run.

Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:41 am
Profile YIM

She gasped as the lights suddenly went off. It took everything in her to hold back a scream. But she calmed down a bit and began to feel for the door. While she tried to keep her cool, Maya couldn't help but suspect that a monster could have been behind it. After being on the island, even something as sensible as a blackout became a reason to be fearful.

Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:54 pm

He sensed her fear and moves as she feels along the walls. Standing in front of the door, so as her hands slide over they would soon come into contact with a smooth, leathery feel of the alien's skin. His tendrils coil nearer to her, ready to grab her as soon as she touches him.

Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:31 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]