View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 All in a Day's Work (for Suu) 

Post All in a Day's Work (for Suu)
It was a nice day, so why wasn't she enjoying it like much of the student body? That was because she had been busy as was often the case. Life juggling her classes, service to her Mistress and her work as a Prefect had been tiring at times but nothing that she had not handled with enthusiasm.

She was noticed now at least even if she was still rarely approached that blue sash drew attention though it was from an unlikely source that she got a tip. Stephanie, who she had to work against in the past had tipped her off.

Stephanie sort of had a crush on her, or was that lust? She certainly did not know which for Steph was a hard girl to read at times. She had hope to dissuade her attention by shifting it to Rosalie but that did not seem to work. She was the forbidden fruit so to speak and unless a guest set upon her, forced her or her Mistress had such attention in mind she had not been interested in woman though thinking back on it her time in the clutches of female monsters had been much better for her then the males many of which had turned out to be sadists.

She had found out about the contraband that was being passed along due to Stephanie and spent some time dealing with that. Her only class that day was the unusual Home EC class she had, why it was offered she could only suspect given something that was said to her for the course was more high school then college orientated she would have guessed but after a mishap with a bunch of flower Daphnee found herself at the showers at the gym. It was closer than going clear across the campus to her dorms and it was out of laziness that she came here.

She'd have to wash the sash but flower was easy enough to clean off.

Naked she steps beneath the shower head after testing the water temperature and begins to soak off bring a face cloth down the expanse of her pale arms one then the next ...

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:51 am

Post Re: All in a Day's Work (for Suu)
Suu gave a soft smile as her hair/tentacles were currently deep inside the pool sucking up the water inside into her streamlined body as she gulped the water done her body easily handling the chloronated water. Which began expanding to her body focusing on her small breasts which ballooned and her cute butt growing in size as the young slime smiles softly. This school was just a great place to find sources of water and food. The Slime girl controlling herself as she oozed herself away from the pool and into the shower location used by gym classes as well as swimmers.

The Young slime softly forming into her human appearance and took soft steps across the floor of the showers. Suu gently looked around before hearing the noise of water smacking against the floor and saw one of the showers was on inside one of the stalls. Suu also spotted pale skinned arms and smiles brightly...a human! Looking so gleeful and happy as she walked over towards Daphnee's position licking her lips as a hunger was in her eyes she had gotten her water...now time for the other half of her meal time. The slime gently walked towards the shower and soon stood behind poor Daphnee and smiles oozing her body into a more gel like state rather than watery and extended her hands softly and rested them onto Daphnee's shoulders.

Suu smiles at the no doubt shocking reaction as the slime pressed her slimey body against Daphnee's bare back her slime was very warm to the touch like bath water as she cuddles into Daphnee's back as her slime begins coating her legs.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:11 pm

With the only shower running at the time the place had been all there's. Though Daphnee knew that it was dangerous being alone that was often the case for her. Feeling fingers upon her shoulders suddenly causes her to jump in reaction.

She knew the score and unless it was Stephanie pulling a prank she was fairly certain that her number was up on more. Stephanie would not joke like this.

“Don't hurt me -” More of a request then anything she knew that most of the guests that she had to entertain were sadistic beasts. She felt the oozy nature of the creature pressing against her and had reminded her of Marlin, at least composition wise. He was a flying slime more or less though this was something different.

Either she would be ignored or some callous remark would come . Sometimes, rarely one did communicate more than this and a small number of these liked to bargain or relented somewhat.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:34 pm

"Hurt you?" A soft tone spoke with a confused tone of voice as she was gently turned around and saw the slime girl who smiles before leaning in and suddenly kissing poor Daphnee right on the lips her warm slime oozing over the human girl and wrapping around her body as they kissed. Suu's tongue slipping into Daphnee as she cooed.

Her slime was very warm and caressed as it had almost all of Daphnee sloshing around inside the warm and sticky slime. Her slime moving as it pressed and squeezed around Daphnees breasts while an almost tongue of slime licked against the sex of Daphnee softly but almost all of her was inside the sticky slime except her head which was being used to make out with. "Suu never hurt." Suu said in very broken english.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:46 pm

This indeed reminded her of Marlin being engulfed save for the head, the creature sealing what paste for lips against her as she feels and tastes the warm gelatinous mass into her mouth as it rolls against it.

Her body shivers with the attention that she receives as that warm continues to roam over her though she feels the tongue-like nature sweep against her nether lips, her body conditioned to rougher treatment had no defenses against a gentler one and her clit was engorging with blood as were her nipples.

With her heart beating in her chest the confusion was a mixed blessing in that it was clear that she did not speak English as a first language and she doubted the German would be any help here.

There could be a communications issue though. “No pain? For a human?” Of course with different psychologies too she might not even realize something hurt. “S-Suu, that's your name? I'm Daphnee,” relate to her attacker, that was a key survival element she read about.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:03 pm

"No pain ever? Suu only need food," Suu said softly as she smiles pressing her large breasts against poor Daphnee's head softly submerging her in the watery insides of this slime girl for a moment as poor daphnee would feel many tongues licking her body getting rid of any dirt of impurites as the slime smiles and laid the naked human down on the floor as she giggles forming into her human form and straddles poor Daphnee.

The pair together on the shower floor as the slime's hair tentacles gently attached themselves to Daphnee's breasts and began sucking on the nipples and breasts softly. While one tentacle of Suu's gently stroked the nether lips softly teasing them open and sliding inside with slow motions making sure not one bit of this hurt Daphnee. "Suu never hurt bringer of food." Suu smiles brightly.

"Suu is glad to meet you Daphnee, bringer of Suu's food," Suu said her voice was very broken and in third person too.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:15 pm

She had been concerned though her mind quickly piecing all this together as Suu further explained after laying her down. Her heart is still accelerated but not nearly as much, that sudden spike of fear dissolving into desire at the following touches, slime smeared on her face nowhere close to cutting of her air supply it seemed that Suu was on the level though her nether lips are toyed with as are her breasts forcing moans from them.

“B-By food you m-mean -ahhh- of c-course you mean sex.”
That was the case, had to be seeing the nature was not the same from creature to creature. Some were motivated by their own pleasure or sadism. Some were not so bad but this is a first for her as far as she knew, her rape wasn't malicious but out of a need to survive.

Some how that made her feel a little better about the situation as a quiver races through her core.

“T-Then e-enjoy your AHH m-meal.” She hoped that Suu wouldn't take her literally though and start devour her but something Vex had told her made her more confident that this wasn't going to be the case.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:37 pm

"Yay! You didn't scream," Suu cheered almost child like as she smiles at Daphnee with a bright smile bringing smile. Suu gently began rubbing a slime tendril against the nether lips of Daphnee while her hair/tentacles sucked on the breasts and nipples of the human girl. Suu was doing this because she was hungry. "Suu need protein and water to survive...only protein Suu can find in human sex juices." The Slime said with a smile as she leaned down and kissed Daphnee on the lips again wrapping her slime tongue around Daphnee's own tongue.

Suu was gentle every suck was slow and gentle while inside the slime any part of Daphnee's body which had slime engulfed around it such as her breasts or hips began feeling many tongues licking them and teasing them for maximum pleasure. Suu pushes that slime tendril deeper inside as it spread out Daphnee's sex a little while drinking up juices already inside the poor human sex.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:01 pm

She seemed jubilant at that fact and while it could be tricky at times apply human emotion to the aliens in this case she had assumed that joy had translated over quite well. She shudders though entrapped in the alien though not screaming in fright might encourage Suu back again and again rather then deterring her but she was alright with that if it meant keeping the harsher monsters at bay.

Her nipples tingled as they were played with and she moaned, her head tilting back against the wet tills. She could not brake free but wiggled within the slime as she lifted her hips more against that flow of slime that spread her apart further.

Protein … their was peanut butter though she imagined that she had to absorb a liquid form …

But that got her thinking, she had to be crazy, though once she was declared crazy for a time and if Suu had been encouraged to come back … she did a lot of cooking and could liquify something like peanut butter into some sort of thin batter to see if she could survive off that.

Call it curiosity though if it didn't work she was setting herself up to be raped again. “I-I, OHH, I think I have, UH, something to allow you to eat g-give me a AH few days.” Of course there was always the fact that she liked this too much or that the peanut butter was not enough. Then again it could be enough for her to appease Suu most of the time as a means of a substitute but more on that later she was feeling too good right now.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:26 pm

"Hmm? Why you offer different? You no like this?" Suu asked her eyes shimmering in what could almost be near tears despite her being made of water...it was just too adorable despite being a slime creature her face looked so childish and cute as she leans in and cuddles Daphnee...smothering the girls breasts into her own which drew them inside and sucked on them deeply. "Suu wants to play with new friend." Suu said as she smiles cuddling poor Daphnee as the inside of the slime was very warm like a bath as Suu smiles sitting up and rubbing some soap onto the arms of Daphnee and infront of her began rubbing those arms between her wet breasts as she began playfully washing the cute human.

While downstairs at their connected hips tendrils of slime stroked and pleasured deep inside the humans sex making sure every stroke was amazing to feel. No doubt Suu loved this sex alot and didn't wanna have to resort to something else to get her protein.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:46 pm

“OH NO NO NO!” She was quick to say, her head whipping back and forth. “No, it's AH good, great!” She did not want to anger her but that didn't seem to change matters as her breasts and pussy were well cared for.

“I was … AH … just giving you OH … alternatives … just encase,”
Daphnee explained and she were though she could scratch that off her list as it didn't seem that Suu would change her methods and Daphnee didn't think she would.

A fib? While she didn't enjoy being taken against her will she had long since gotten use to that being in the cards but it was good to keep in her good graces just to be safe. “It was AHH an excuse …. t-that wasn't what I had in m-mind b-but another p-play date.”

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:46 pm

Suu smiles softly. "Suu is glad friend like this...Suu wants to bring pleasure to friend, not pain," Suu said as she cuddles and hugs poor Daphnee gently while her warm slime thrusts deep inside Daphnee's womb while her own breasts sucked on the enveloped breasts of Daphnee.

"Suu would love more playdates with friend...your so nice and willing...sadly most of the other girls all kick and scream alot....makes it hard to pleasure them." Suu said softly as she gently wrapped herself around Daphnee until only her cute feet and head were not encased in the slime which suckled and licked her skin...while a gooey tendril tickled her feet lightly...the tendilr inside her sex rubbing around inside slowly.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:33 am

On the one hand she didn't want to encourage her but on the other she didn't want her to have her feelings hurt with the creature that imprisoned her going ballistic though a quick assessment of that seemed to indicate that wasn't going to happen.

Her tits felt marvelous and her pussy even better as she did not fight this. She wasn't being hurt so she wouldn't fight back though she hated being restrained she was getting use to the state and been battling over the psychological issues brought on by her first night her but with her Mistress Vera helping her and Ania displaying that it wasn't all bad she was getting use to that state and Suu was teaching her as well.

“G-Glad to pla-pla-play!”
Oh wow, and orgasm hits her quite suddenly. She always came quick but was blessed with stamina.

She cries out, the sound unusual given she's laughing too as she is tickled by the slime displaying that she was indeed being playful.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:49 am

Suu smiles as the juices flow into the slime as she cooed softly. "Hmm yummy.." She cheers while her giggling softly and began to slide her slime both a little off Daphnee right now. Her body becoming more gel/solid like as she gently picked up Daphee having the cuties legs wrap around the slime waist as Suu smiles the tendrils in her pussy slurping up the juices morphed together into a nice slime cock.

Suu had Daphnee pretty free right now only some small tendrils around her ankles which kept tickling her feet were left but besides the arms around her waist shes was the only thing connecting herself to Suu right now as that cock thrusted slowly inside and out of her pussy. The pair had a long time of sex to handle right now.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:37 am

“OH WOW!” Her legs curl around her waist feeling her become more solid as she absorbs those juice. It was a good thing that she had been made to endure orgasm after orgasm throughout a night given the feel of that member pressing against her, in her.

Pressing her lips to Suu there was a bit of a chlorine taste that she evidenced before probably because she had absorbed water from the pool not too long ago.

In small doses those that taste isn't so bad and she skims her tongue against her neck. Her limbs aren't sinking too deeply within her now.

“Did, did, I just do something?”
Her body offering up more of those juices with each throb around that slimy cock she makes as the very first orgasm of the evening subsides but she can feel the rumblings of a second seeing that they had not rested just yet either.

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next