View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 It was supposed to be simple practice (An rp with Kakumaoh) 

Post It was supposed to be simple practice (An rp with Kakumaoh)
A lone student was practicing in the gymnasium after her classes had completed for the day. Her long black hair tied back into a pony tail, falling down to her mid back. The young woman still clad in her school's gymnasium uniform to help keep her body cooler as she went through the motions of the longsword techniques she new. No sword in her hands, but in her minds eye. Her stance could still use work to those more knowledgeable but she showed promise.

Her arms showed muscle from her workouts, as did her waist if it wasn't covered by a shirt. Her legs did show that she did not skip leg day as she quite enjoyed activities in the gym. This school still felt odd to her, but the girls were nice, so that was a plus in her book. The student alone to her thoughts or so she thought as she'd continue practicing.

Always up for an rp when not streaming :)

Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:29 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: It was supposed to be simple practice (An rp with Kakuma
Although the last class was done and no clubs were scheduled to use it today, Kakumaoh still decided to investigate the gym. After all, while the odds of finding any students were lower, some did use it when it was otherwise empty and he wouldn’t have to wait if there was someone worthy of his attention there.

His first stop had been the locker room and showers, but those had been empty. Now, he stood at the door to the gym itself and peered through the small window to see if anyone was inside.

Indeed, someone was. The girl wasn’t one he’d noticed before; there was no way he’d have let her go for long without introducing himself if he had. For a while, he just watched as she went through her routine, the tight gym uniform nicely displaying her curves and well-toned body. He wasn’t quite sure what she was doing, but it provided an attractive display. I’d guess it was some sort of martial art, but it would make more sense that way if she had a weapon, he thought before shrugging and opening the door while her back was to him. If he was right, she’d probably be a fighter, but he could handle that easily enough.

“Hello,” he said as he walked into the room, counting on the brief moment of surprise to keep her from making a dash for the exit right away.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:45 pm

Lisa sighed to herself as she continued her forms before the sound of the gym door opening caused her to pause. The voice greeting her causing her to half turn towards the speaker. Her brain clicking very slowly as it was her first time seeing someone non human outside of manga or anime. "Hel- oh shit..." She started as her instincts kicked in as she looked for a way past him. The gym tools were all put away so throwing something was out as she sought to put distance between her and the monster first.

"M-monster..." She yelped out in surprise as she sought to keep herself from going into full flight mode. "How did you get in here?" She demanded, putting up a brave front even though her mind made the obvious quip of 'the front door?'.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:26 pm

Kakumaoh grinned at the girl’s reaction. “Not the usual obvious question I’m asked. I suspect you’ve already guessed this, but through the door to the locker room.” As he spoke, he walked towards her; while he could almost certainly catch her if she tried to get to the door that led directly out of the building, he’d prefer not to go to more effort than necessary.

Her reactions suggested something to him, as she’d neither run as soon as she realized what he was nor obviously prepared for a fight. “I take it you’re new here? Don’t worry, I don’t intend to hurt you.” He didn’t expect this to calm her much, but stranger things had happened.

Character listing

Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:59 pm

"Yes. I'm from the UK." She nodded slowly as she watched him approach. The talking causing her to lower her guarded stance as she relaxed. "Then what are you here for?" She asked while eyeing him cautiously. "And now time for another obvious question....since we are talking. What are you?" She asked curiously. the girl staying where she was as he approached her. She still wasn't fully calm but thankful she wasn't having to be defensive. Her heart still pumping from the adrenaline that had briefly surged through her with her fight or flight reflex.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:17 pm

The girl relaxed somewhat at his words. Not completely, of course, but enough that she probably wouldn’t try to run before he was close enough to grab her.

“What am I? Well, you couldn’t pronounce, or even fully hear the actual name of my race, but yours has had several names for us. Demon, devil, ogre, oni... Feel free to use whichever you prefer.” As he spoke, he continued to close the gap between them until he loomed over her, red eyes glinting in the light and all four arms ready to act. “As for what I’m here for...” A wolfish leer spread across his face. “It seems I’m the one who gets to introduce you to the realities of this place.” He reached out with two arms in an attempt to grab her shoulders.

Character listing

Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:30 am

"Wait. Demon?" She blinked as it dawned on her. as he made his attempt to grab her she'd try to pull back but too late as his hands would grab her shoulders. It was clear that he had less then innocent ideas about her as tried to punch him in the gut only for it to feel like she was punching a wall. The young woman trying to struggle free but given how close she was it was already too late.

The young woman trying to back away from him while she moved her hands to try and pry herself free futily. "What realities. Stop, This is a school isn't it?" She protested.

Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:51 am

He ignored her attempts to get free as he pulled her closer and moved his hands to get a firmer grip on her. “Oh, for most of the students, it’s just a school. For those of you that catch the interest of one of the guests, however...” He gripped her butt with his free hands and lifted her up so she was face-to-face with him. “For you, it’s a whole other experience, one you probably never dreamed possible.” Leaning in, he ran his tongue up the side of her neck. At the same time, he released her shoulders, moving one hand to support her back and the other to fondle her breast.

Character listing

Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:03 pm

"N-Noo! Unhand me!" Lisa protested as an involuntary moan escaped her at her rear and breast being fondled. The student trying to pull away from him but finding herself stuck as her soft mound filled his hand. "Ahhh...I-I don't want this." She continued to protest as his tongue danced across her neck, making her shiver at the sensation. The breast being fondled began stiffening at the attention slowly as it felt like her body was betraying her.

Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:55 am

“Oh, really?” he said in reply to her protests. “Your body seems to say otherwise.” He pinched her erect nipple through her clothes to emphasize his point. “Not that it really matters that much, but I prefer to make these encounters pleasurable for my partners.” As he spoke, he moved one hand from her butt to grip the hem of her shirt, starting to pull the garment up to expose her body to him.

Character listing

Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:10 pm

Lisa blushed heavily as he caught her nipple, tweaking it lightly as she arched into his hand. Her breath catching in her throat as unwanted pleasure sprang through her body. "Ahhhn~" The young woman registering his words as she posed the next question out of fear. "Some don't?" She guessed she should count her luck when it mattered since murphey wasn't completely screwing with her. She was fairly certain that several of those laws didn't go off while one did.

Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:49 pm

Lisa blushed heavily as he caught her nipple, tweaking it lightly as she arched into his hand. Her breath catching in her throat as unwanted pleasure sprang through her body. "Ahhhn~" The young woman registering his words as she posed the next question out of fear. "Some don't?" She guessed she should count her luck when it mattered since murphey wasn't completely screwing with her. She was fairly certain that several of those laws didn't go off while one did. The young woman struggling against her captor only managed to grind her waist against his as her top being pulled up would expose her chest to his attentions fully.

Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:59 pm

The girl’s struggles did little more than slow him down as he stripped her shirt off. He was briefly surprised that she wasn’t wearing a bra, but he had no complaints about not needing to deal with one of those infernal items to get at her sexy tits.

He didn’t answer her question immediately, giving it a little thought as he continued to lick and fondle her. His main interactions with any of the other guests had been Kaede and Tsuki, in neither case had they talked about all that much, and he’d never seen either with a student. The plant creature had scared Rhaine enough that she’d willingly run to him, and both her and Daphnee (and Bria, to a lesser degree) had been willing to make deals with him to try to avoid other guests, but he didn’t know how much of that was from experience rather than fear of the unknown. “It would seem so,” he said after a few seconds. “I don’t know the exact reasons why, but there are definitely some who find me preferable to other guests.” Slipping a hand inside her shorts, he added, “But enough talk for now; I’ll be willing to answer what I can after I’m done with you.” That said, he licked the side of her neck again and began to work his way down towards her breasts.

Character listing

Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:17 pm

The young woman moaned out in confused pleasure as his fonding and licking continued. Her nipples hardening at the pleasant attention. Lisa's face a deep red as she felt his hand slide into her shorts, resting against her panty covered sex as she couldn't even move her hips now without moving them against those digits. An unknown want beginning to well up inside her as the continued attention seemed to turn her on. This became evident as she quieted down for him and nodded in response to his words.

Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:21 pm

Unlike many others, the girl seemed to realize that she was defeated and that further struggles would just make things worse for her. Kakumaoh didn’t really notice her nod as he worked his way down to lick her nipple, his tongue circling around it before flicking across the erect pink bud.

One of his hands left her body briefly as he reached down to remove his loincloth. This would potentially give her a view of his erect shaft, although the angle would probably mean she wouldn’t realize just how long it was. That assumed that she wasn’t too distracted by his attention to her breasts and the hand caressing her sex through her panties.

Character listing

Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next