View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Atypical Lesson Plan (for Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Atypical Lesson Plan (for Kakumaoh)
One of his hands moved behind her back to support her as the hands on her ass began to slide her panties down. With his last hand, he tried to move her hands away from her chest, a task made more difficult because he didn't want to hurt her if he could avoid it. "I'll do more than just look before we're done here," he snarled. "And I'm sure you'd enjoy it if you stopped trying to fight the inevitable."

Doubting that she'd actually stop trying to resist him, he started carrying her towards the teacher's desk; even with four arms, it would be easier to control her without the need to prevent her from falling backwards.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:27 pm

Renetta whimpered as he picked her up and began carrying her to the head of the classroom. She closed her eyes and looked away from him, tears starting to roll down her cheeks. Her struggles lessened as he lifted her in the air, for fear of toppling over. Her arms still resisted being pulled away, but even without him going all out, she couldn't hold the fight up against him. She yelped as her arms were forced aside, and her perky petite breasts were fully exposed to him.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:39 am

Once he'd got her to the desk and swept it clear, he lay her down on it and held her wrists in one hand over her head. With her breasts now fully exposed to him, he leaned in and began to lick and kiss one of her nipples while fondling her other breast with his free hand. At the same time, he continued to remove her panties, having an easier time now that he was no longer trying to support her at the same time.

Character listing

Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:05 pm

Renetta yelped again, and began to whimper as the muscular demon groped her chest. Her sensitive breasts buzzed with pleasure in spite of herself as his fingers, lips, and tongue began to play with her petite tits. She pulled against his grip, but her arms wouldn't so much as budge, leaving her exposed to his appetite. Even as she sobbed from his molesting her breasts, she could feel her panties slide away from her crotch. She squeezed her legs shut, trying to twist away, but it did nothing to prevent him from stripping her. She could feel the classroom air brush against her sex, naked beneath her skirt, which offered no protection from whatever the monster might care to do.

"N-no..." she whimpered. "Please, stop..."

Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:51 am

The monster paused in his assault briefly at her pleas and leered at her. "Stop? I've barely got started." Tossing her panties aside, he forced his hand between her thighs. "And I think it'll be clear how much you enjoy this soon enough," he added as he began to caress her slit, one finger tracing along it but not yet dipping between her netherlips. After a moment spent watching her reactions, he returned his attention to her breasts, this time licking and kissing the other one.

Character listing

Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:18 am

"N-no, no, no, please..." she whimpered as he tossed aside her panties. Suddenly, she felt his hand near her sensitive sex, and her body jerked upwards. She twisted in his grip, but her back arching wasn't as completely out of disgust as she wanted to believe. Her delicate nipples began to grow harder, pushing up against his tongue as he bent over to lick her breasts. Her lower body squirmed, but gradually, her attempts to get away began to subside.

Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:52 am

The girl's struggles eased as her body began to succumb to his attentions. He looked at her briefly with a knowing smile as if to say "I told you so" before returning to kissing and licking her now-erect nipples. The finger caressing her sex slid between her netherlips and began to explore her depths, her reactions telling him when he'd found one of her more sensitive spots. He'd pay more attention to those spots as his exploration continued.

Character listing

Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:33 pm

Renetta turned her head away from him, closing her eyes and sobbing softly as he continued to feast on her body. She occasionally let out quiet pleas and pulled against him, but the futility of her resistance was obvious, and the reluctant pleasure in her body was undeniable. She gasped loudly as his finger penetrated her, feeling her depths.

"Aah!" she cried out. "N-no, take it out. I don't... I don't... aah!" She cried out again as his finger ran over a sensitive spot inside her pussy. Her hips bucked involuntarily against his hand.

Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:45 pm

"Oh? Sounds like you want this," he said in response to her interrupted protest. His finger would continue to stimulate that sensitive spot while his thumb would begin to caress the upper edge of her sex while seeking out her clit. Meanwhile, he would begin to kiss and lick her body, beginning between her breasts and slowly working his way down. He released her wrists, as the stretch to keep holding them over her head was getting too awkward, and moved that hand so he could fondle both of her breasts.

Character listing

Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:03 am

Renetta moaned and gasped as he continued to work her sex, blushing brightly even as her juices began to run from her slit, coating the demon's hands as they stimulated her. Her freed hands moved to his head, and though she made the motions of trying to push him away, she didn't seem to be trying very hard. She could no longer speak, instead only letting her voice out in gasps and whimpers, her body slowly bucking underneath his touch.

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:14 am

His thumb found her clit and began to fondle the sensitive nub. "You enjoy this, don't you?" he said, pausing in working his way towards her pussy. "Your body certainly does, at any rate."

He resumed his assault, his tongue working its way down her belly. "I wonder how much you'll enjoy this," he said before lowering his head and flicking his tongue over her clit.

Character listing

Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:21 am

Renetta moaned as he began to play with her sensitive clit, her body writhing beneath his touch, on fire from the stimulation. "N-no..." she mewled. The pleasure inside her was undeniable, but she didn't want to admit that he was making her feel it. It was all she could to not to scream as he licked her crotch. His tongue felt soft and hot around her clit, making her legs shake. "No! P-please, don't..." She'd been forced to cum enough times to know what was happening, and what came next, but she desperately didn't want to be made to cum by him. "D-don't. Can't... take it..."

Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:31 am

As much as she might try to hide how he was making her feel, her body's reactions told him the truth. He didn't pause to comment, however, preferring to let the inevitable result give lie to her claims of wanting him to stop. His finger continued to probe her tight passage, stimulating the sensitive points he'd found, while his tongue and lips worked her clit, slowly driving her towards a climax.

Character listing

Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:26 am

Quickening gasps and louder moans were Kakumaoh's reward for his continued teasing of her sex, as the nubile young girl's body responded on instinct. Her petite chest rose and fell quickly, as she felt herself approaching the edge. "P-please..." she whimpered. "I'll cum... Don't make me cum... I don't... want to..." But it was already too late. In moments, her body started to spasm. Her eyes shot open as she moaned out loudly.

"AH!" she cried as her back arched. Her passage clamped down around the finger inside her, coating it with her juices as she climaxed. Shame and disbelief clouded the edges of her mind, but she couldn't stop her body from rocking against her rapist's probing fingers.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:32 am

His assault continued as she climaxed, his mouth and finger working to keep her at a peak of ecstasy for as long as possible. Though his position meant she wouldn't be able to see it, he grinned briefly at how obvious it was that her body enjoyed this despite what she'd said shortly before she'd cum.

Eventually, her orgasm would die down and he would stand up and remove his finger from her wet sex. "Seems like you enjoyed that quite a bit," he said, licking her juices from his finger. He then lifted her off the desk and forced her to kneel in front of him. "Your turn now," he said, holding her head in front of his hard cock, "unless you'd rather go straight to the main event."

Character listing

Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next