View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Atypical Lesson Plan (for Kakumaoh) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Atypical Lesson Plan (for Kakumaoh)
He gave a brief dismissive snort as she begged him to stop. "You don't really expect me to stop before the main event, do you?" As he began to slowly push his cock into her tight pussy, he added, "If you relax, you might even find you enjoy it." He paid attention to her reactions as he entered her, making sure to stop when he'd gone as far as she could safely take before beginning to thrust back and forth in her.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Thu May 11, 2017 8:58 pm

"No!" she screamed as he began to push into her, eyes wide and hands balled into fists. "S-stop! Take it -ah! Take it out! AH! AAAAH!" Her pleas were cut short by her yelps and moans as he entered her. Her pussy was tight around his cock, but yielding to his girth, as if her body was trying to push him out and welcome him in at the same time, and only offering him more pleasure in the compromise. Her hips spasmed as her small, nubile body struggled to accommodate him. She cried at the shock of being invaded, but if the noises escaping her mouth were any indication, it wasn't pain she was primarily feeling. Her head finally fell back as he bottomed out against her cervix. As he began to thrust in and out, she mewled pitifully moaning and sobbing in equal measure as she was fucked.

Tue May 16, 2017 5:47 am

Despite how tight her passage was around his shaft, the wetness from his earlier assault provided ample lubrication as he continued to ravage her. Her moans and cries seemed to spur him on, the speed and strength of his thrusts slowly increasing as he went on. With each thrust, he changed his angle of attack slightly, watching for changes in her reactions to let him know when he'd hit a more enjoyable one for her.

Character listing

Fri May 26, 2017 9:13 am

"S-stop! Please, stop! Take it out!" She cried from being raped, but couldn't keep the pleasure from her face as his cock thrust into her again and again. Occasionally, her eyes widened and she yelped loudly in pleasure as his cock rubbed against a sensitive area, allowing him to hone in on her g-spot. She balled her fists, tugging pitifully against his grip with her arms, looking away as her body jiggled before him.

Tue May 30, 2017 3:34 am

He leered at her as she pleaded for him to stop. "You say 'stop,' but I know you really want this. And, deep down, I think you know it, too." He didn't give her a chance to respond before continuing to thrust into her pussy. Slowly, he was building towards another climax, and he wondered if he could bring her to one at the same time.

Character listing

Tue May 30, 2017 7:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4