View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Lose yourself in a book (For Lexi) 

Post Re: Lose yourself in a book (For Lexi)
The cruel demonic mage continued to hold himself perfectly still, letting all those torturous pleasure brought about by his thin red tendrils and the large ooze covered tentacles to force the blue haired maiden to thrash about. Every small toothless bite onto her nipples and clit while his knotted whip continued to slap thin welts down that smooth perfect curvature of her arching back and the round curve of her ass only served to force her body to jerk against that thick rod that stretched her slick sex lewdly around him and using those movements to stroke it as each time the tip battered against her deepest fathoms. The fat tentacle still nudging against her rear continued to poke and grind right up against that tiny back passage, the ooze dripping down into that hole with each push as if it threatened to push itself inside.

Lexi's feeding would be playing havoc on the both of them, drawing out each of their emotions and heightening them. The affect it had on Valtus was horrific, his sadistic lusts were amplified as he felt the pure elation as he listened to ever single forced moan intermixed with the those cries of pain and fear and left him only wanting to cause more, to draw more of those cries from her. Those hate-filled bright emerald eyes burning as he now began to thrust, withdrawing himself nearly completely before driving himself right back deep with in as he kept her plugged full.

He growled out in a bestial fury, his words fused with arcane power and almost seeming to echo off the walls, "Now the punishment will truly begin!"

The Summoners Grimoire continued to stare with that fixed now unblinking eye at the scene before her, she didn't want Valtus to get TO carried away with himself and break the poor girl. Part of her was tempted however to let him have his way and to see how this mysterious Lab and their staff would tend and deal with the young woman but that test could wait for another as she released that link she had made with Valtus, allowing him to return to his normal self. His normal twisted, sadistic and cruel self. It wouldn't be much of an improvement really but he would temper himself a bit more now knowing for certain that his Mistress was awake. She didn't however stop feeding from Ishtar...the emotional roller coaster and there was something about the way that the student own arcane energies flavored that was far to delicious to force herself to stop.

Last edited by Lexi on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:17 am

Ishtar cried out as she felt the thin red tendrils contined to hold her in place, as other thin tendrils continued to bite her the nubs on her orbs and and her special pearl. The poor stuident continued to feel the knotted whip strike her arching back and rear, forcing more shouts with each knew welt that had been added to her nubile body. Valtus seemed to be content for the moment as he forced her body to jerke around as her thick rod continued to remain perfectly still. However, the young woman could feel the powerful member as her body continued to be jerked around the ensuring that her tight stretched sex rubbed slickly around his member. The blue haired woman could feel one of thick tentacles begin to press against her rear, its slick oozed covered surface threatening to push in. No, please not there.

The demoic mage let out a single moan as he began to thrust into her body. The scared woman could feel the mage as he withdrew only to slam himself in back as he could. Each thrust let out a loud moan from her mouth. She could almost fill his hate as he continued to thrust deep into her young body. He seemed to be feeding on her fear and using it to inspire him to become faster and faster. However, she had no idea it wa the Grimorie that building the emotions from that the both of them felt.

Valtus growled out, his words echoing off the walls. Ah…uhhhh…p-please….h-have ….uhhhhh…m-mercy…., the young woman stammered out.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:24 pm

Valtus snared with a feral delight at the girls plea's and cries, getting ready to push that thick tip of the ooze covered tendril deeper still, feeling the head forcing her back entrance to spread in protest as that slick slime dripping from it only made that lewd forced entry even easier. The demonic entity could feel that sudden momentary moment of emptiness as his Mistresses connection was ended. He didn't have time to think about whether or not she was going to interfere or displeased because in the blink of an eye he felt himself banished.

Lexi had been preparing a bit while feasting on those succulent energies the blue haired maiden gave off with every savage thrust, tug and pull. Her loyal servant Valtus wasn't going to like what she was about to do but that concerned her very little. He had his fun and really he hadn't done anything to earn such a reward as had currently taken. With the right combination of spells and summons she unleash the affect upon the room, blue glyph's of arcane fire danced upon the walls briefly as everything suddenly just stopped.

Ishtar would suddenly find herself once more standing in front of a different tome however and no other books could be seen as they had before, her clothing covering her as if nothing had happened. The room appeared as if it were some dingy supply closet It was as if the entire moment had been just a terrible dream or perhaps a vision of sorts. Even though those red biting lash marks were long since gone from that knotted mass of tendrils that had been used to whip her, the echo of that slight sting would still be present, fading quickly however as if the dream itself had been slow to fully awaken from.

In that same moment, there was another student in the room. A slightly shorter blond girl, her eyes were a brilliant almond, almost golden as the light hit them and seeming to dance with an almost mystical fire. Her hand waving in front of Ishtar's face as she stood off to the side of her, "Hello? Are you alright?" she asked with a cheery inflection though concern clearly heard in her words. Her other hand stayed clutched around her back pack, her true self now safely tucked away inside and her private chambers hidden once more. Ishtar might have seen her around the school, in various classes and part of the SHS Book Club but they hadn't ever talked before now.

The book that was left behind was no ordinary book either, but instead a test that Lexi was planning and a carbon copy practically of one of her prized possessions. There was no harm in it really as she had learned the students were subjected to a inhibitors all around the campus which kept them the perfect prey for all the various creatures that lurked about the island but didn't stop her from testing this girls potential and using this novices manual would do exactly that...if she chose to investigate it further that is.

Given the dream she had just been subjected to Lexi could hardly blame if such an ominous omen would send her running from the room.

Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:19 am

The demonic mage seem to snarl at the blue haired student. The young woman could feel that thick tip began to push into her vulnerable rear. The slime had made it easier for the tentacle begin to push further into the blue haired student. Just at then she felt something happen as if the tentacle seemed to disappear. The phallus inside her also disappeared as Ishtar seemed to stumble forward, though she quickly stood up.

Mysteriously, Ishtar found herself standing in front of a different book, though still an ancient tome. No other books were nearby as she was not in the library, but instead in some sort of dingy supply closet. A quick lookover her body proved that the blue-haired woman still had her school uniform on. Still the young woman’s back and rear stung for the briefest of moments, though it faded quickly. Was it all a dream or did something weird happened. The young woman had no idea.

A hand appeared infront of Ishtar’s face as it began wave. The azure woman let out a shout and jumped back before she realized that the had was a fellow student. Ishtar recognized her from some classes around school and the SHS Book Club, though the blue-haired girl’s swiss cheese memory seemed to play havoc with her memory. Oh, hey. Sorry, I am seemed to drift off there. Ishtar sighed a bit as the blond woman with the most beautiful almond colored eyes name still escaped her memory. I am sorry, I know I have seen you around but I for the life of me cannot remember your name. I am sorry.

Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:08 am

Lexi gives a small little bounce as she returns her waving hand to her side, listening and watching Ishtar with a friendly smile as she listens to her. Giving a brief look around the closet,
"Everything alright? I mean it is a pretty odd place to doze off." her voice was soft as she inquired a bit further, "Did something in here catch your attention?" Turning a bit more towards the shelf, her amber eyes fix upon the book which she had left purposefully for the young woman. Her head slowly tilting to the side and wrinkling her nose cutely as she leans closer in, "...this is a real odd place to leave a book." shaking her head suddenly, "Oh! I'm sorry, I'm Lexi. Nice ta meetcha!" sticking out her hand that she had previously been waving in front of Ishtars face out as if to shake her hand.

The conventions and nuances of modern conversation where something she was still learning and though reading and observation proved to be useful, experience in this was still the best teacher. At times she came off shy and sweet and other times eager and outgoing in her interactions with the other students. That wasn't counting the times when she would cast off her mask and let more of her true persona through. Still, what did a living book know about the complexities of such things? It fascinated her at how much things had changed since the time of her banishment. So very much of this new world she found herself in did as well.

In her own thoughts she wondered what the girl would do, how she would react and if she would pick up the book that was left for her. Lexi's presence here might disrupt that which would be unfortunate but considering the snack she just had, it wouldn't have been a total loss. The pages turning inside of her mind as she did consider an alternate plan just in case the blue haired illusionist should chose to ignore the prize Lexi had so generously left behind for her.

Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:45 am

The blonde student gave a bit of of a small bounce as her hand returned to her side, her amazingly brilliant eyes seemed to be focus. I am not sure what exactly I am here. I thought I was in the Library a moment ago, but … Her memory was not the greatest, and Ishtar was not sure what she had no idea if that what she had experienced was a dream or it was a memory of what happened.

The girl that greeted Ishtar turned her head to shelf and remarked about the book. I find it weird that they would leave it for someone a book like this down here in a closet. The young woman picked up the tome to look at it and see if she could find any evidence who the title is. It seems like it would be too valuable to be left here. Do you think it would be something the library owns?

The blonde seemed to have remembered her manners and stuck her hand out for a handshake as she told Ishtar her name is Lexi. Ishtar blinked a bit, I-I am Ishtar, it is a pleasure to meet you. Ishtar shoke Lexi’s hand.

Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:36 am

The book, in which Ishtar held in her hands wouldn't possess any sort of title or markings as if it even had belonged in the Library. Instead, inspection of it would detail an intricate account of exploring the Arcane. Hand written, though a very old form of writing but seemed extremely out of place here just on the Campus in general. Had someone taken the time to try and hide it here? Lexi surmised that if the girl could conjure illusions as she had, then she might have a talent for other sorts of magic, or at least she hoped. Arcane ability was an oddity in and of itself with far to many variables to account for. If anything, she had determined that she would need to figure out a better way of gauging their potential in the days ahead, these inhibitors would probably get in the way of that as well and would need to figure out how to account for them. She have to find one when she was done here.

"I dunno, it doesn't look like it has any of the stamps or stuff that the Library uses to keep track of their books, maybe someone put it in here to hide it because they were about to get caught with it." Lexi gave a shrug as she moved around behind the girl, leaning up onto her tips toes to peer over her shoulder and look at the book, "What is it anyway?" one of her hands would cup against Ishtar's waist, fingers curling and squeezing just a bit as if keeping her balance and she peeked.

Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:19 am

Ishtar examed the book she held in her hands, unlike other books the azure woman had seen in the Library. It had no title or markings that marked it as property of the Library, it did not even had a title period. The young woman opened the book to see what the book contained. To Ishtar’s surprise it was hand written, written into a very old form. It seemed to be some sort of the arcane writing style as if to be for some sorts of magic ability. Ishtar herself had only studied illusions where her abilities had barely worked on Shokushu no mattered how hard she tried. With few older students able to teach her this book represented a huge windfall as it gave some spells and rituals in other areas besides magic.

Lexi moved up behind Ishtar placing her hands around the blue hared student’s waist. Ishtar could feel the fingers curling and squeezing along her waist as it seemed the blonde student was trying to look over her shoulder to see what is going on. I think it is a book on magic. It seems to have some hand written arcane spells and rituals in it, though that is only a guess on my part.

Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:37 am

Lexi made a small show as she leaned over a bit more, her hand on Ishtar's side squeezing a bit to take a closer look.

"Magic?" she questioned, wrinkling her nose. She had been around humans long enough to know that most in this didn't believe in it what so ever, or at least didn't believe in real magic. Theirs was a sleight of hand and perception trickery that involved very little in the realm of arcade power. That wasn't to saw that things couldn't have been learned from studying the that art itself but she would play a bit naive, regardless of the great many truths that she knew.

"Like pulling a rabbit from a hat sorta stuff? I didn't think those types wrote down their secrets." she peered in closer, her cheek brushing against Ishtar's before finally she pulled back and let her hand free from her side. "Maybe it belongs to one of the Library staff." she shrugged but didn't add much more as to try to push the blue haired girl in any direction as to what to do with that book. It was a beginner sorta book at best but even in that she thought it would make more than an adequate test to gauge her with.

Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:30 am

Ishtar could feel Lexi’s hand squeezing her side, leaning over to give a closer look at the book that was in Ishtar’s hand.

The blonde woman’s response was typical of most on Shokushu, that the magic was really just slight of hand or something to fool the eye. Many accused the light blue student of doing the same thing with her magic, though illusions could often be perceived as simple parlor tricks. No I think this spell book is more important that mere slight of hand tricks, the diagrams are written in some sort of ancient symbols. I can not make heads or tails of it at the moment.

The young woman looked around when Lexi mentioned that it belonged to one of the Library staff. Do you think it is one of the Library staff? Do you think they left it here to hide it? Do you think they will miss it? The student looked around to make sure that only her and Lexi was in the room.

Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:19 am

Lexi gave an exaggerated shrug and along with it gave an expression as if to say it is anyone's guess to Ishtar as she spun away from her. She knew she had to play this carefully though she was curious about the girls reaction. Most after the ordeal at the hands of one of her servants would not be quite so well composed even if it had seemed like just a dream or perhaps some terrifying vision meant to scare those that would try to claim the book.

Seeing the blue haired girl looking around, Lexi flashed a bright and wide smile at her, "Though, I don't see anyone else around I mean...I don't see any harm in maybe checking out the book and seeing what's in it. We can always put it back when we are done." she offered, "I mean, I don't believe in all that nonsense but someone locked it away in a storage closet for a reason. Might at least be entertaining to peek in the pages a bit." Maybe the girl would be tempted, maybe not...if not then could easily return to her previous feeding at the girls expense but if so, then she'd be able to see and learn something about this student and perhaps even get to see just how those inhibitors that were stashed about the island actually worked.

Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:45 am

Lexi seemed to be shrug and spin away from Ishtar and the book, her interest seemed to wane about the book. As for Ishtar, was not sure what she had experienced and whether it was real something that happened. But all she knew was this book was here if she was her best chance to learn more about magic spells.

Lexi did smile at the blue haired student as Ishtar looked around. If you don’t think I will get in trouble, I guess I could take the book. I really hope no one is going to miss it, but I just wanted to read more about it. The young woman picked up the book. I guess I need to figure out how to get back to my door room if I want to take good care of it, though I am not sure about how to get back from here. She blushed a little at the blond haired girl. I guess my ability with directions is not the greatest.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:42 am

Lexi smiled, "Who's going to know we took it? Besides, it isn't like we won't return it when we are done." Crinkling her nose a bit in thought, she gave another shrug as if any thought of potential consequences were just discarded. "No need to worry, I'm sure we'll find where your room is together. We can start at my room and work from there." Taking hold of Ishtar's hand she quickly guided the blue haired woman out of the Library, not quite a run but certainly a bit of seeing haste to it as the two suspects fled with that supposedly magical tome. The girls disorientation did worry her a bit, perhaps Valtus had been a bit harder on her than she had first thought and damaged the girl in some way...she'd have to revisit all of what he had done later and most certainly after her test and a little bit more feeding from those arcane charged emotions that she had taken part of earlier.

Eventually they would end up at Lexi's door, "Alright, this giving you any ideas were to go from here? I mean I guess we could also go pester the administration if needs be too. They're bound to have it on record and be able to point us in the right direction." She didn't relish that idea and might have to take steps to intercede should Ishtar think it a wise course, but playing the cheerful and helpful classmate as she was it only made sense for her to put it out there.
"Or maybe we can find one of your friends." she added.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:43 am

The blonde student smiled, stating that no one going to find out. Well if you think so. The woman took Ishtar’s hand to lead her at out of the room. The pair moved not fast but quickly walking out, hopefully they would see the obvious was the so that nobody would notice the blue haired student carrying a book from the library, but hopefully would no one would realize what book that Ishtar was walking out with. For a while it took Ishtar a while to figure out where they were, her swiss cheeze memory worked against her as she struggled to identify where she though most of the campus was familiar. She knew she was at Shokushu and she was a student, but minor details like where her room was lost for the moment as she followed Lexi across campus.

Soon Lexi brought the young woman to her door on campus, the young woman asking Ishtar is she knew her way to her room. I think so. I am sorry, directions are not my best of my abilities. But since we are now in the dorms, I am sure I can find my room. She looked around. I think my dorm is on the third floor in the next building over.

Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:32 am

Waved off Ishtar's apology, "No worries at all, the Campus is HUGE and it is easily to get lost around here. I still don't know my way around everything yet." she was a somewhat new student and to that she still wasn't lying, there was a ton of places she had yet to go and properly explore. Much of this Island was a mystery to her and she meant to uncover all of those secrets.

"Well, let's go then!" she would exclaim at Ishtar seeming to have remembered the way back to her dorm room, coming to the dorms themselves seemed to have paid off in jogging her memory though given the small oddities between her reaction back in the private study and here she started to also think that it wasn't something that Valtus had done. There were no signs of his magic upon her or even scars of damage that his magic might have done. She'd still speak with him but no, she much more started to think this might be in relation to that injury she had shy'd away from talking about with her servant. That might be something that would warrant further exploration in and of itself but for now it was time to get her to her dorm rooms and see what abilities or potential that she might have.

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next