View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Good Enough to Eat (for Nessa) 

Post Re: Good Enough to Eat (for Nessa)
Nesa struggled to escape, yet the floor was slippery making it hard to stand and escape easily as the moment Nesa tried to dash for the door she simply slipped back to her hands and knees where the stranger would simply crawl forth and wrap her arms around Nesa's waist, pinning her in place with her superior strength. 'AH! N-NO!!!" Nesa cried as she felt the women press ageist her back with her heavy pillow like breasts, forcing Nesa to blush as she looked back nervously. "I-I dont want to kiss anything!!" Nesa cried as she struggled to crawl away despite the women hugging her from behind. "L-LET GO!!!" The student screamed out, not answering the question regarding punishment.

Nessa Myers just a normal girl.

Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:54 am

“Let go? But this’ll be so much fun.” Luxuria kissed the girl on the neck and fondled her breasts. “Trust me, you’ll love this if you stop trying to fight it.” After a brief pause as she continued to molest the student, the demoness turned her over and grabbed the whipped cream again. Straddling her to stop her from slipping away again, she sprayed more on the girl’s nipples and then began to draw lines of cream down her body towards her sex. “I wonder if you’ve still got your cherry?” she said, then leered and added, “If not, we can do something about it.”

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:25 am

"T-THIS ISN'T FUN!!!" Nesa cried as she struggled to escape, however the women was stronger then she looked as the struggling only managed untie that apron that was already loosely hanging around her waist. Nesa gasping a hot breath as she felt the women's lips meet her neck fallowed by the fondling of her breasts from behind as Nesa eye closed in a cute winced of forced pleasure and a little but of stinging pain. "H-HOW WILL ANYONE LOVE THIS!!!" Nesa cried, embarrassment in her tone of voice as she was molested and teased. It was sudden but Nesa found her self getting flipped over onto her back as the women quickly took the initiative and straddled her waist effectively pinning Nesa to the floor, however the student was not going to just let her put whip cream onto her like that as Nesa kicked and flailed, her heels scraping ageist the ground as her upper body rolled and arched. Applying the whip cream was difficult but she managed to crudely cover part of the students chest in the creamy desert topping befor using the can to go lower. "W-what! AH!!! D-DONT!!! DONT SAY EMBARRASSING THINGS LIKE THAT!!! I-I! Get off me!!" Nesa cried as she nervously and shyly looked up at the women who was having so much fun teasing and molesting the student.

Luxuria would get no hit weither Nesa did or not from her tone, however there were some sighs on her body that this was not the the shy and nervously scared students first encounter with a inhabitant of the island. On Nesa's breasts were where two faint hand prints, burns to be precise, one on each breast as if the first monster who got hold of her wanted to show off its branding. However it was not clear if Nesa remaindered this former encounter given her response to this one... the island had a habit of... repressing such harmful memories.

Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:58 pm

Despite the girl’s struggles, Luxuria managed to put the whipped cream on her well enough, the task aided by the apron coming loose and shifting out of the way. The result wouldn’t win any awards for neatness, but that really wasn’t the succubus’s goal.

”H-HOW WILL ANYONE LOVE THIS!!!"

“Oh, you’ll see. Just wait til I get to cleaning it off again.” She sprayed a bit on her finger, then sensuously licked it off again, smiling slyly at the girl as she did so. “But first, I have to finish getting you ready.” She moved so that she could decorate the student’s pussy while still holding her down.

She made a quick show of examining the girl’s sex as she sprayed more whipped cream around it. “Oh, no longer a virgin, I see,” she said, although this was actually just a guess; she hadn’t looked closely enough to determine that, but the handprints on the girl’s breasts suggested she’d met one of the other guests. Might want to see if I can fix those later—such beauty shouldn’t be marred like that—but they’re probably too old. She set aside the can and grabbed the jar of cherries. Taking one out, she said, “Well, I’m going to take your cherry one way or another.” As she slid it between the girl’s netherlips, she added, “Don’t struggle too much, unless you want it to slip deep inside and make me have to really work to get it out again.”

Character listing

Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:02 am

"D-dont put it on me in the first place!!!" Nesa cried while shivering under the strange women. Feeling the strangers hands wander over her body, pinning her to the floor as she continued to spray whip scream over her naked body. Nesa had no idea how this was happening, how she was naked, how this women was so strong, or how this can of ship cream had so much cream left! All Nesa knew was that she needed to escape, however the thought of that came across to the student for a brief moment before she realized she was naked, and covered in whip scream topping forcing her to blush at the thought of another student seeing her this way, yet that thought quickly faded when Nesa noticed the women give her that sly smile and moved the can to her sex before -Pssssttttt- Nesa froze in place as her face went bright red and she felt the cream ageist her most intimate of places.

"NO!! NO NO!!!!" Nesa cried in embarrassment, bucking her hips and flailing her arms to push the women off in her cute panic of shy fear, yet the succubus's next move stopped Nesa in her tacks as the trembling embarrassed student watched as the she took up a sinister jar of cheery!!! "w-what are you going to do! No!! Ah!! NO!!! D-dont!!" Nesa cried in embarrassment and panic, struggling to wiggle out from under the womens thighs, yet the pin was to good she was stuck as the poor girls face turned as red as the cherries the succubus was collecting.

"N-no!! D-dont do that!!! D-dont put a...aguhahhaaaaa!!!" Nesa cried with panic, her voice trembling as she soon felt the succubus's finger tips glide along her sex and with one gentle press a cherrie was stuffed into her sex forcing the students jaw to drop in a silent moan. Nesa shivering as the succubus teased and molested her further forcing the poor blood to cover her face and eyes as if that would make it all go away.

Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:52 am

Oh, you’re just so adorable! Luxuria thought as the student blushed and covered her face when the cherry was slipped into her. If she’d known one of the things the girl was concerned about, the demoness would have laughed out loud; while it had taken a while and there’d been a lot of quick bursts aimed at the wrong place, she’d used little more of the whipped cream than was needed to cover the girl’s nipples and pussy and to draw a line from the former to the latter.

“Now the fun begins,” she said, using her hands to hold the blonde down as she moved to lie beside her and started to lick the cream off one nipple. “Mmmm... Such a sweet girl.” She spent far more time than was needed, licking and kissing the pink bud long after the last trace of cream was gone, before leaning across and giving the other one the same treatment. Unless the girl managed to get loose somehow, she’d then start to work on the connecting stripe, kissing and licking her way down to the student’s pussy.

Character listing

Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:10 pm

Nesa had no idea what els to do! She could not break free from the grapple, and the women was to strong, fast, and persistent to escape! On top of everything els Nesa was naked covered in whip cream and it was the end of the day! The halls were busy with other students going to club activity's and functions! Nesa just wanted extra credit for her classes and not she was learning a whole new set of "skills". Regardless Nesa was pinned so she did the only thing she thought she could do in her current state and that was cover her face in what was a cute example of her virgin like charm as this women continued to molest and tease her with the sweet desert topping and cherries.

Aha!!" Nesa gasped as she felt the women tongue collide with her nipple, instantly the nub standing in attention as the succubus's expertise was already igniting the girls body into the sweet reactions of pleasure. Nesa covering her face, shivering in forced pleasure as she gasped and exhaled more hot breaths of sexual heat before the succubus moved up, licking up the cream off Nesa's trembling student body until every trace was gone around the area she worked on before giving Nesa's other breast the same treatment. It was in this play that the succubus would notice both breaths had theses faint "hand print" burns, the palm of the hand print centered on the girls nipple's as every flick of her tongue around the sore scare forced the student to wince with a mild shock of pain. Who ever did this to her seemed to enjoy playing rough as closer inspection the succubus would find more of theses faint burns, and scares, mostly aimed at the girls breasts, her sex, and even thighs and ass.

Ah! AH!" Nesa cried as the game went on, peaking around her fingers to pear down and watch the Succubus play. Red cheeks cast on her features as she she felt the women lick the trail of cream down her abdomen, and finally reach her goal, the sweet place between her legs as Nesa's face instantly lit up in what was a cute display of panic. "AH! N-no!! Not there!!! I-I cant! Not there! A-anywhere but there!!" Nesa cried, reaching down to cover her whip cream covers and cherries stuffed womanhood in the cute panic, shaking her head no all the while. "I-I cant! I-I...."

Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:51 am

The girl’s body responded favorably to Luxuria’s attention despite her protests. As the demoness reached the student’s sex, her protests increased and she moved her hands to try to block the succubus. “Make up your mind. First you say you don’t want the whipped cream and cherry, now you say you don’t want me to remove them. It’s enough to make me think you don’t know what you want.” As she took the girl’s wrist and moved her hand aside, she added, “Fortunately, your body knows even if you don’t.” Once she’d got her hands out of the way, she began to lick the cream away, paying special attention to the patch that covered the student’s clit. When that was done, she’d use her tongue to work the cherry out of the girl’s sex.

Character listing

Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:17 am

"N-no!!! Y-you cant!!!" Nesa cried as she struggled ageist the women's strong grip. Even as she tried to hide her whip cream covered womanhood Nesa was still easily overpowered as the stranger simply preyed her hands aside despite her protest. Nesa watching in embaressed fright, a cute reddish blush stained on her face as her hands where pinned to the floor as the strange women went lower and lower and lower as Nesa bucked and kicked her legs. "S-STOP!!! I-I DONT!!" Nesa cried as in a panic she struggled to close her thighs, however with ease the stranger simply pried her legs apart as the scared and embarrassed student reach out, pushing back agiest the strangers head, however all that seemed to do was encourage her to continue as Nesa soon felt the gentle silky smoothness of Luxuria's tongue lash ageist her clit forcing her to freeze in a embaressed stillness.

"AHHHHEEE! Cute noises escaped her dropped open mouth as the poor student made a look of sheer shock and pure embarrassment before she was forced to wince as the strange sensation of the women's tongue wriggled ageist her sex. "AHH!" Nesa gasped as she tossed back her head and closed her eyes struggling to endure this chaotic game!

Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:02 am

The girl continued to protest until Luxuria’s attention to her sex quickly reduced her to incoherent, embarrassed moans. Despite her resistance, the succubus soon managed to get the cherry free, its sweet taste mingled with that of the student’s juices as she rolled it on her tongue. “Mmm... You’re soooo sweet!” she said, moving the fruit into her cheek. “Want to taste for yourself? I can get another cherry ready for you... or a strawberry, if you’d prefer.” A sly grin crossed her face. “Or I could just share this one.” She seemed to decide on that course of action right away, placing the cherry between her lips and moving to try to transfer it to the girl’s mouth with a kiss.

Character listing

Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:04 pm

The new student was speechless, helpless, and utterly spent by the sudden attention to her most intimate of places as Nesa noticeably shivered and quaked under the strangers expertise. Her jaw dropped, her breaths soft as they left her lips before finally the girl relaxed, collapsing back ageist the floor as the cheery was dislodged from her sex and the stranger pulled away and tasted the fruits of her labor.

Nesa was in no position to speak, or protest at the moment, the sensation as well as numerous mixed feelings collided in her core, string her up in complex sea of pleasure and confusion as she stared up at the ceiling gasping for breath before finally glossy eyes embarrassingly peaked to the women own. Nesa blushed as she heard the comment of tasting sweet, forcing her to timidly look away in what was agin a cute display, however the next question Nesa's new "friend" posed only forced her cheeks to grow a even deeper shade of crimson.

"AH!! N-NO!!! I-I dont want to..... N-no! No I dont want to shar-umghh!MghH!!mheee!!!" Nesa cried, cutely waving her hand in protest before her words were suddenly cut off in the middle of her sentence as the strange with out warning moved in and with a bold push forward their lips meet in a kiss that instantly silenced the student. Nesa's eyes went wide as her cheek only grew redder as their lips met in a lustful display. Nesa forced to accept the cheery as the strange stole her first kiss... (at least what she thinks is her first kiss.)

Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:39 am

Even after the cherry had been transferred, Luxuria kept the kiss going, her tongue tracing the girl’s lips. For now, she wouldn’t risk pressing further, in case the student bit down on the fruit. She could still play in other ways, though, one hand moving down to fondle the girl’s breast, the soft orb still slick with saliva and traces of whipped cream.

With her other hand, she unzipped her skirt and slid it down her hips. Once it was as far down as she could reach, she lifted her tail out of the way and began to wriggle her body to finish getting the garment off. The way that this caused her to rub against the girl under her was far from accidental; she would continue even after the skirt was off, bringing her tail back into play to tease the student’s pussy as well.

Character listing

Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:51 pm

"MMHEEEEEEE!!!" Nesa squeeled as she almost fainted with sheer embarrassment and shame when their lips met and that kiss was sealed into what was a indecent display of lewd lust. The poor blond new student quickly falling victim to the strangers expertise as Luxuria's tongue pressed into her mouth and transferred that cheery with ease as the two share a hott exhale of each others breath as all the while Nesa was still molested and fondled. Luxuria only smearing the cream topping along Nesa's warm body.

The kiss was long and breath taking. Nesa could not break away in her shy hesitation as she simply froze like a deer caught in the head lights of the strangers unstoppable waves of pleasure as even Luxuria moving and unzipping her skirt only to rubb up and down the shy students body in a erotic dispaly of kinky fun only pushed her even lower down as she was dominated to the point Nesa was at Luxuria's mercy feeling the strange appendage playing ageist her sex only forcing more hot panting breaths to escape their joined lips.

The shared cherry was swished around Nesa's mouth, moving cheek to cheek as the strangers tongue wriggled and tamed her own. It was not until after what felt like a eternity of this mind blanking make out did Nesa finally work up the strength to roll her head to the side and break the kiss, turning her cheek to the strangers lips and heavily panted for much needed breath as Nesa was now foggy headed and dizzy.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:21 am

Luxuria noticed the changes in the girl's breathing while they were locked in that kiss. Perfect. I'm sure she'll admit she loves this soon, she thought with her typical lack of awareness and empathy. When the student managed to break the kiss and turn her head away, the demoness simply kissed her under the ear and worked her way down to the hollow of her throat. Once there, she stopped moving down, placing several soft kisses on that spot as she brought her hands up to fondle the girl's breasts.

As she did this, she also became bolder with her tail, the tip briefly slipping between the girl's netherlips or flicking against her clit as it stroked her sex, its movements gradually getting faster.

Character listing

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:51 pm

It was hard to say or do anything ageist the stranger, Nessa was trapped and the women's erotic expertise made it hard to focus much less escape. It was like her hands and lips were everywhere! Even as she broke the kiss the strangers lips instantly came to grace her cheek, her neck, her shoulder causing the poor blond to shutter in what was only a cuter display of over stimui. "Mah!!" Nesa gasped, rolling her head back as she arched her back. Luxuria finding that Nesa was far more sensitive now that she was all warmed up as the student struggled to catch her breath, yet Luxuria made it harder and harder as she continued to tease and molest the blond new student with gentle kisses, soothing rubbs, and soft gropes that only caught Nesa more and more off guard the further this game went on, especially as that bold tail found its mark and slipped between her delicate sex.

"Ahhhnn!"Nesa's mouth gasping open as she squeezed her eyes closed in yet another cute and timid display of her own sensitive arousal. A hand once agin raising to cover her red cute face as she let out a wonderful gasp of pleasure and peaked to the door of the class. "W-we! We need to stop! Ah! S-stop! W-what is some one comes in! Ah! S-stop!" Nesa gasped between flicks of that bold tail as the students hips jolted and her thighs twitched with each and every playful tap and twist. "p-please!! A-ah!! Please! S-some one will hear us!! aH!" Nesa cried as the hand not covering her cute face came to rest on the small of Luxuria's back, gently holding the strange women as Nesa laid under her new succubus friend utterly defeated.

Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next