View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Good Enough to Eat (for Nessa) 

Post Re: Good Enough to Eat (for Nessa)
Luxuria paused her kisses at the student's objections. "Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. I made sure that won't happen," she said. This wasn't really true—the school had seen to the soundproofing, and she'd left the door unlocked (although a quick expenditure of magic changed that, now that it had been pointed out)—but the girl didn't need to know that.

I knew it, she thought as the student's hand came to rest on her back. They never can resist me. Now we just need to overcome her shyness. "Just relax and do what comes naturally," she said, leaning down to kiss the girl again, this time planting her lips between the girl's breasts.

She stopped using her tail to just tease the student, feeling it was time to move on to the next phase. The next time the tip slipped between her lower lips, it didn't withdraw again, instead slowly insinuating itself further inside her tight passage.

PM me to set up a roleplay

Character listing

Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:51 pm

Defeated and exhausted after trying to fight off the stranger forced Nesa into a state of submission as she was literally on her back, exposed to the women who took joy in molesting and teasing her for the last few minutes. However Nesa peaked through her fingers and glared into the women's eyes with a shy and embarrassed expression before peaking back at the door to the classroom. Y-you? You did? H-how? W-when? Nesa said confused as the idea of this stranger being a "Guest" had yet to register to her. The wardrobe change, the wings, and tail having yet to be noticed as Nesa simply struggled in her current situation, struggling to understand before her eyes met with Luxuria's once more as the stranger spoke to her with a soft gentle tone that almost put Nesa at ease.

"b-but? T-this isnt nat...uhmmuhmm.." Nesa went to speak before the strangers lips came to once agin steal her own in the middles of her sentence. Luxuria once again catching Nesa off guard as the stranger mouth sealed over hers in what was once agin a deep and passionate kiss that stole the blond students breath from her very lungs. This kiss was held for only moments, but to Nesa this kiss felt like an eternity as she gasped muffled breaths into the gorgeous women's mouth as Luxuria's tongue once again dueled her own into pure submission before finally breaking the intense lip lock where the succubus would get a good look at Nesa's cute wonderful expression as she struggled to once again catch her breath.

"..Auh! *gasp* S-stop that!" Nesa cried, blushing as she shyly closed her eyes and trembled. Feeling the women rub and slide down her body as she kissed a trail down to her chest agin before pressing her lips bettwen the students breasts forcing Nesa to gasp out loud and glare down. "I-I h-hardly know you! T-this isnt... Ah!" Nesa struggled to get out before she felt the new and very strange sensation of something inserting its self into her sex as it slowly drilled into her, destroying Nesa's train of thought as she wienced and bit her lower lip in what was a new and very cute virgin like expression of being penetrated for what was considered to be the first time.

Nessa Myers just a normal girl.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:20 am

"When? The same time as I changed the room and your clothes," Luxuria said; it was a lie, but the student couldn't know that.

Luxuria cut off the girl's next objection with a deep kiss, feeling that action would be more convincing than any words on how natural this was. This not only stopped her words, but also quickly stilled any struggles as the girl simply didn't have the energy to fight back. Once she broke the kiss, she took a moment to just look at the girl, smiling at her irresistibly cute face as the student caught her breath. Before she'd recovered, though, the demoness renewed her assault, kissing her way down to between the girl's breasts.

The girl tried to raise another objection, only to be interrupted by Luxuria's tail penetrating her. Oh, that's no problem; we'll know each other intimately by the time we're done here, she thought, not wanting to interrupt her exploration of the student's curves to actually say anything.

She moved one hand so that she could kiss the girl's nipple. The sight of the handprints caused her to pause for a moment. I should see if I can do anything about that while I'm here. As her lips closed around the pink nub, she released some magical energy into the student's body. There; if they aren't too old, that'll get rid of those scars. She was too focused on her other actions to see if her healing had actually worked, though. With her tail probing deeper inside the girl's sex, it was unlikely she'd notice any changes right now, either.

Character listing

Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:39 pm

The strangers tail pressed into the students tight sex as Nesa in the heat of the moment rolled her head, arched her back, and then moaned to the ceiling, shivering all the while as the strange sensation of being pressed into over to all reason. "AHhhahhh!!!" Nesa cried as her hands gripped the strangers back tightly, digging her finger tips into Luxuria's shoulders and spine as she was the only anchor keeping her tethered to the earth in this moment of love and passion as action did speak louder then words in this moment. However... nothing prepared Nesa for the next phase as she felt the womens soft pillowy lips grace the hard nub of her hard and errect pink nipple. Luxuria favoring one over the other forcing Nesa to peak down, blushing at the sight.

"AH!!AHH!!!!" Nesa cried, her cheeks only growing redder and redder, her face twisting in a adorably cute and overwhelmingly embarrassed expression of awe before Luxuria's plan went into motion and she channeled her gift into the students scared breasts. At first Nesa felt nothing, nothing strange other then Luxuria's tongue and lips sucking and flicking her sore around aroused tit. The act alone forcing Nesa to gasp and tremble shyly, however Luxuria would notice the effects almost instantly being more attuned to such super natural phenomena.

Luxuria would sense her power channel into the scars as the hand prints on Nesa's one breast would glow with a rythem of her magic. Her attempt to heal the students scar forcing the mark of clear monstrous abused to fade and shimmer, slowly going away as Luxuria planned. Everything going as expected it should as the strangers gift seemed to be working, yet that was before Luxuria would sense the crackling of her magical energy disperse fallowed by the return of the hand printed scar on the students chest, still glowing with her magic, yet now more visible then it once was as Nesa glared down in confusion of what was happening, while Luxuria might of realized what in fact she just attempted. Failing to dispel the effects of a hell fire curse from a equally powerful or stronger profane entity then her self.

"W-what did you do t-to me??? I-It feels weird!!" Nesa asked while she was still being molested by the tail between her legs. Her cute face showing sighs of panic as she glared at the breast that was now painted with a glowing hand print before suddenly Nesa's expression changed and she wienced in pain. "AAH! AH!!! I-IT BURNS!! AHhhAHH!! AH!" Nesa cried as her grip on Luxuria's shoulders tightened before Nesa pulled Luxuria forward, almost hugging the stranger into her chest, smothering between her breasts as Nesa lost control of her self as she felt a sharp stinging burn fall over her breast that forced her to let out a cry of pain and mixed pleasure. The sensation she was experiencing was similar to having the scar reapplied by the one who did it in the first place.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:25 am

Much better, Luxuria thought as the handprint faded, although the glowing was strange. She then scowled as it reappeared. What in all the worlds…?

"W-what did you do t-to me??? I-It feels weird!!"

She looked at the student with a confused expression; she knew little about magic other than her own. "It was supposed to heal that scar, but something happened to reverse the effect. I don't know what…"

She was interrupted as the student cried out in pain and pulled the demoness to her chest. She managed to pull herself up again slightly in a slight panic. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! This's never happened before!" she said as she looked around rapidly. Normally, she'd just heal the injury as it was occurring, but she had no idea if that would just make things worse.

Her eyes soon lighted on what she'd been looking for and, with a stretch, she managed to again grab the can of whipped cream. A look of relief crossed her face as she picked it up. Good, it's still cool; maybe it'll help ease the burning. Hope there's enough left. Carefully, she sprayed a bit onto the thumb of the handprint and watched the student's reaction; if it seemed to ease things a bit, or even just not make things worse, she'd cover as much of the rest as she could. She'd look for something that would work better later, but she didn't want to break off with the girl just yet.

Character listing

Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:04 pm

"I-IT BURNS! IT BURNS!!!" Nesa cried with a cute flushed look of pain on her already pleasure intoxicated face. The stinging sensation mixing with Luxuria's pleasure into what was a awkwardly intense sensation that the student could not help but hate and cry out over as the magically infused hand print re-scolded her breast and sent her reeling. Pain, and pleasure blended as one almost instantly, stinging Nesa into acting out of character as she wrapped her arms around the stranger and hugged her close as she cried out to the ceiling above, her back arched, her heels scraping ageist the messy floor all in a effort to just endure the feeling of being almost magically branded by not one... but two demons in her short stay on this island.

"OOOOAAAAHHHHHHH!!! Nesa moaned as she squeezed her bright blue eyes closed and thrashed on the floor. It was almost like Nesa's body was going into a tantrum as the glow on her breast blessed the room in a faint light. Nesa only releasing Luxuria from the bear hug like embrace once the demonness managed to over power the student and act in a panic to help.... however not in away anyone might have expected.

H-HELP!! HELP!!! AHHGHHAAAA!!!!" Nesa cried as her finger tips pawed at the ground befor a hand came to her chest and pawed there at the glowing mound of aroused flesh. Nesa's hips bucking, her legs quivering, it was almost like watching a sexual frenzy pour over the girl as she experienced the over bearing intensity of the scar on her breast getting re-applied over and over again in a cruel cycle of pain and pleasure before the girls cries were only lowed in its volume by the sound of.... -PFFSsssssstttsssssssTttttt-"

A cool and soothing sensation came over Nesa's chest, her cries lowering as she managed to wince open one eye and watch helplessly as the stranger did her best to help by taking up her trusty can of whipped cream, and with some expertise, Nesa's strange new friend applied a new cool layer of soothing cream to the infected area of her magical blight, cooling the spot... however this only dulled the pain as Nesa still whimpered and cringed at the string on her breast.

AH!! Ahhh... M-make it st-stop! Ahh!" Nesa said softly, her voice low, as she seemed to calm, yet the glowing hand print lingered on her beast. Lighting threw the whip cream with a pleasant pink glow as Nesa collapsed back onto the floor panting heavily as if she had just ran a marathon.... however her night was likely far from over.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:31 pm

Well, that seemed to do some good, at least. The demoness still had no idea just what was going on with the scar in the first place; she'd expected it to either remain unaffected or to disappear for good. "I'm doing what I can," she said in response to the girl's pleas.

I can't do anything else to ease the burning right now, but maybe if I distract her from it… With that thought in mind, she began to thrust her tail into the girl's depths harder and faster, seeking out her sensitive spots as she did so. This was far more aggressive than she preferred to be, but she could think of no better distraction from pain than being in the throes of ecstasy. She could have just gone off to look for something more effective than the whipped cream for cooling the burn, but her mind wouldn't let her abandon the girl even for that little time before giving her at least one orgasm.

Character listing

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:10 am

Luxuria's plan seemed to have its effects as Nessa painful cries slowly turned to soothing gasps of breath. "T-thank... y-you..." Nesa gasped softly as the whip cream seemed to have done the trick in cooling her breast, yet the succubus could still sense the lingering pain on the poor students face as she blushingly winced at the faint stinging sensation, however that sensation was not the main focus for long as Nesa soon felt the sudden jab of something hard and long drive deep into her sex as she could not help but hold the succubus tightly.

"AAH!" Nesa cried with an abrupt moan, her back arching along hte floor as Luxuria's tail speared deep inside of her tight velvet channel. The succubus being a bit forceful, but her tactic was solid in doing what she planned and distracting the poor student from the magical burn for now, blending that pain with the pleasure.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:34 pm

Luxuria visibly relaxed as signs made it clear that her actions were having their desired effects. With a smile, she leaned down towards the breast that wasn't covered in whipped cream. "That's right, focus on the pleasure, let it wash the pain away," she said before beginning to lick and kiss that delightful orb. At the same time, she slid her hand down the student's body to caress her clit. With all this added stimulation, she was sure it wouldn't be long before she drove the girl over the top; once that happened, she had some ideas for what to do next.

Character listing

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:20 pm

"Ahhahhh!!" Nesa could only moan as the stranger went on to distract her from the pain. The glowing hand prints of the demonic burns slowly fading to how they once were the more she teased and pleasured the poor student with her expertly focused teasing. Luxuria quickly finding what made the student tick and went on to exploit her weaknesses with expertise as Nesa soon felt the graceful kiss of the strangers lips fall over the harden peak of the breast not topped in a mountain of whip cream while lower she went on teasing Nesa's clit with her soft gentle hands. Nesa could not help but swoon and sway beneath the sexual experienced womens touch the more she teased and played with her body like a well tuned instrument.... that was before Nesa was showing the tall tale sighs of reaching her limit.

"O-AHH!!!! OOHHH GAWD!!!!!!!! SWOMINGTHING! I-WS!!! CWUMMING!!!!" Nesa cried as Luxuria was busy spreading her nether lips, teasing her cute sex with her soft fingers. Luxuria giving the poor student no means of a break between pleasure and pain, shattering what little defense she had with the fingers of a goddess, allowing Nessa's dam to burst as her trembling body was forced to ride the flow of release as she orgasemd one that wiggling fingers teasing the inside of her. "AUH!!!" Nesa screamed as her nectar splashed from her abused sex and with a lewd squirt sprayed all over Luxuria's hand, showing her new friend just how much she loved it.

Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:19 pm

It took a lot of work, but Luxuria finally managed to drive the girl to an orgasm. Not a small one, either, but an intense gusher that soaked the demoness's hand and tail with her love juices. Grinning, she looked at the student and said, "Well, that was certainly impressive. Been a while, has it?" She licked her fingers, then added, "Or do you enjoy my company that much?"

She stood up and withdrew her tail from the blonde's sex. "Just wait there; I'll see if I can find something better for that burn." Silly thing to say, she thought as she sashayed over to the refrigerator. After that climax, she'll probably be too exhausted to move for a while.

Before opening the fridge, she took a moment to slip off her panties, leaving herself clad only in the lace collar that had been her blouse and the fishnets and heels that she'd turned her uniform socks and shoes into at some point. She only briefly scanned the contents of the main section of the fridge, not really expecting to find anything useful there, before opening the freezer compartment. Oh, good, there are some of those here. She took one of the ice cube trays that had caught her eye out and headed back to where the student was lying.

"If this doesn't help, nothing will," she said, breaking one of the ice cubes free and leaning down over the girl. "First, I'll have to clean things off a bit." That said, she began to lick off the whipped cream. Unless the girl did something to stop her, she'd then rub the cube over the scarred area, paying special attention to the immediate vicinity of the nipple because of the wonderful way the cold made that pink nub stand up; fortunately, it wasn't a difficult application of her magic to stop the cube from melting too quickly.

Character listing

Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:16 pm

(O.O.C: I wanted to apologize for not repaying to this thread for awhill. Ive been busy and have only been focusing on a couple of my threads :C)

The Luxurias efforts payed off as she finally managed to drive the poor student to her first climax. The sexy sinister succubus using her tail and fingers as the interment of pleasure to play Nesa like a fine tuned violin. Striking her cords, and working over her most sensitive of points to make the musically lewd sounds that escape the girls cheery sweet lips. Once Luxuria was finished Nesa was left spent as she laid on the cool floor gasping heavily with flushed cheeks, panting for breath as her hips spasmed and her legs twitched in the thrones of ecstasy.

Nesa closed her eyes as her mouth hung open in awe after what had just transpired as the poor student was to exhausted to move on her own just like Luxuria suspected. Nesa was dizzy from pleasure, barley register what the stranger said before she left her there on the floor to go rummaging thought refrigerator as Nesa struggled to regain focus from the warming chills still jolting up and down her body making her oh so sensitive, however before she could really make any effort to mount protest Luxuria was already back and ready for another round...

"H-help?... Ahm.... H-help me with what?" Nesa repeated softly, the rush of pleasure seemingly frying her brain as she hardly recalled what the stranger was doing to her as if she were locked frozen in this moment for mouths as Nesa was shocked back to reality by the silky smooth tongue that licked away the whipped cream coating both her modestly sized breast.

"Auwh! H-hey! AH! D-dont l-lick me auh!" Nesa cutly gasped as she reared back her head and shivered as Luxuria licked clean her breast, sucking the sore pink nipple before the strange pulled her lips away. "S-stop.... I-its d-dirty! Eeek!!" Nesa gasped once more as she weakly reached up and put a hand ageist Luxurias shoulder in a lame attempt to stop her as Luxuria would have no resistance applying her secret weapon... a ice cube... to the blond students magicly scared breast. Luxuria gently rubbing the cold ice ageist Nesa's sore mound as she let out a surprised yelp due to the cold touching her sensitive skin as Luxuria paid special attention to the scared area shaped like a large faintly pink hand print, lightly burned into her skin as the caring succubus rolled the tip of ice around her sore nipple forcing Nesa's mound to form a cute pink peak as her nipples stud at attention for Luxuria.

"Eeeph! S-stop... Ahm! I-its....ah!" Nesa whined as she suddenly attempted to roll over onto her belly in a sad attempt to escape Luxuria's ice, however all this would do is leave her back and rear exposed to what the succubus might be planing next.

Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:56 am

(O.O.C.: No problem.)

The girl’s attempts to get away from Luxuria’s attention merely resulted in her turning over under the succubus. “Ooh, want some attention here, do you?” the demoness purred as she began to caress Nessa’s shapely ass. “Don’t worry, I’ll be sure every part of you gets the attention it deserves.” She leaned down, her huge breasts pressing against the student’s back, and whispered, “And I’ll let you do the same with me.” Tossing the ice cube away, she slid her hand under the girl’s body to fondle her other breast, pinching and massaging the nipple to bring it to a similar state as its twin.

After a bit more kissing and molesting of her victim, Luxuria brought her tail back into play, running the tip along Nessa’s thigh. “Now, where would you like this this time?” she asked. “In front again...?” The tip rubbed against the student’s sex before moving to slide between her ass-cheeks. “...Or in back?” she continued. Pulling her tail away entirely, she said, “Or maybe you’d like me to surprise you. Your choice.” She didn’t even consider that the student might not want to choose any of those, but she wouldn’t let that stop her anyway.

Character listing

Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:55 am

"Mh! N-no!! No! I-I dont!" Nesa timidly panicked as Luxuria would noticed the shy blond student look back and cutely wince as the succubus caressed her cute round apple of an ass. Nesa shivering as she felt the strangers hands touch her rear, fingers massaging cheeks, as well as the faint tingle of stinging pain kiss her skin as Luxuria might notice two more faint hand prints scared into the girls soft skin, both hand prints located on each ass cheek almost like very faint birth marks.

"Uh! I-I don't want attention! AH!! Nesa cried as she soon felt Luxuria leaned down over her as the women warm large breasts pressed up agiest her back forcing her to let out a sharp gasp before she shivered as she felt the cool breath hit her neck as Luxuria whispered into her ear. "I-I would never! Um! Ah! H-huw" Nesa replied, her voice panic before she sharply inhaled as she felt the women's hand slide over her ticklish sides and rub along the curve of her breasts before Luxuria simply took a handful of the Nesa's sore and whip cream splattered breasts as the poor student shivered as her modest nipple was pinched and teased, Luxuria now drawing both hard peaks to stand proud and erect and worse... to scrape agiest the cold floor of the classroom kitchen.

"OHHahhOHH!!!" Nesa moaned the more Luxuria fondled and molested her, unable to do much ageist the women's sexual expertise as it felt as if the strangers hands were everywhere before one specific touch forced the students eyes to dart open as she felt the strange but familiar sensation of something long and thin gliding along her thighs, her sex, then as Luxuria swiped her tail between the crack of Nesa's ass. "UH! NO!!! NOT MY BUTT!!!! NOT MY BUTT PLEASE!!!!" Nesa screamed out in what Luxuria might recognize as pure panic as she teased her, the poor student all the while reaching back to cover her exposed rear, seemingly deathly afraid of anal.

Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:48 am

The succubus shook her head slightly at the sight of those faint handprints on Nessa’s butt; clearly, someone had been a bit too rough with her in a previous encounter. She didn’t even consider trying to repair the damage, however; her previous attempt made it clear that she’d need to learn more about the source of the scars before she could hope to heal them. And by the time I do that, her mind’ll probably have decided that they belong there. If there was a bright side to this from Luxuria’s point of view, it was that she might as well skip the probably long, likely fruitless, and—most importantly—almost certainly boring research.

Teasing the girl’s ass with her tail sent her into a state of near panic. The demoness hastily withdrew the probing appendage before snuggling up against the student more firmly in a manner that was intended to be reassuring but utterly failed to be, and purring, “As you wish.” Almost as soon as she’d said that, she flicked the tip against the girl’s slit. “I was hoping to give you another round of pleasure this way, anyway... One not spoiled by pain.” She continued to kiss and caress Nessa as her tail toyed with that wet opening.

Character listing

Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next