View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Look into my eye... (Hypno experiment for Dendrite) 

Post Re: Look into my eye... (Hypno experiment for Dendrite)
The sweating, panting, half dressed student's eyes were glassy and vacant, her body still trembling with the aftershocks of her mind numbing climax... her voice was a shaky, breathless whisper...

"...d-desires? I... I've only b-been with one guy... I... I want... sex... new experiences... without feeling guilty... being judged... like a... like a slut..."

A confused look came over her face as if the effort of speaking was pulling some semblance of thought back into her mind.

Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:47 am

If Dendrite were a more theatrical creature, it might cackle evilly. As it was, the alien allowed itself a brief chuckle. "Of course, my dear. Of course, there's nothing to be afraid of. You can simply relax and not worry about a thing. Just relax..." The alien continued to murmur, doing its best to lull Tiffany back into a hypnotic trance.

"Now. You want sex. You enjoy what you just did. You want new experiences. You enjoy the experience you just had. You want sex. You want new experiences. You know these things to be true because you said them. Now say them again. Repeat after me: I want sex. I want new experiences..."

Dendrite interspersed the words with careful touches and movements of its tentacles, hoping to keep the girl distracted and off-balance. With any luck, she would give up trying to figure out what was going on, and she would just repeat the words again and again...perhaps coming to believe them even more than she did now.

"All right. You might be worried about being judged. You might worry about other people judging you. Other humans judging you. But I'm not human. I will never judge you. With me, you don't have to worry. With me, you can do whatever you wish. With me, you can follow your desires. With me, you can confess your darkest fantasies..."

If this worked, perhaps the girl would be even more willing to indulge in Dendrite's obscene whims—or follow her own. The thought tickled Dendrite's heart.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:44 am

Tiffany relaxed into the creature's embrace as his voice washed over her yet again, tentacles caressing her as he spoke... it felt good...

"I want sex... I want new experiences... I want sex..."

Her voice was soft and slow as she repeated the words filling her mind until they became her only thoughts. She wanted sex. She wanted new experiences. She would confess her fantasies...

She fantasized about celebrities... athletes, musicians, movie stars...
She fantasized about having sex in a public place like a bus or a train...
She fantasized about seducing her girlfriend's boyfriend while her girlfriend was in the room... and what would happen if they got caught and her girlfriend wanted to join in...
She fantasized about being with 2 guys at once...
She had even fantasized about being drugged and tied up once...

But none of her fantasies seemed as dark as the reality of being raped by an alien... overpowered... hypnotized... forced to submit... it was a fantasy she didn't know she had until it was real. She liked it... the voice in her mind had said so...

"I... I like it... the way... you touch me... tendrils coiled around me... sliding over my body... slick and tingly... inside me... hard and deep... hot... tight... slippery wet... I like it..."

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:22 pm

Even if Dendrite couldn't read every wicked thought that went through the girl's mind, what she said was more than lewd enough. At this point Dendrite was tempted to simply throw the girl down and ravage her again. Wait, why bother resisting temptation? No, no, there was a plan in motion. There would always be time for ravaging later...or sooner, if the mood hit.

"You enjoy having me explore you, take you, possess you, drive you to heights of ecstasy. You enjoy my inhuman attentions. You want to seek them out. You want more."

With that, the alien uncoiled itself and pulled back. The tendrils slithered out of the girl, leaving her wet and exposed. "Now, look around. Here we are, in this library. Where do you want to have sex? Do you want to lay on your back on a table? Do you want to stand against a wall? Do you want to pose in front of a window? Do you want to climb atop me and ride? Look around, take notice of your surroundings..."

Perhaps the girl would start coming out of her trance, enough to participate more in the proceedings. Or perhaps something would go wrong—it wouldn't be the first time Dendrite had had to chase down a girl who got free. Chases were always fun. One way or another, Dendrite would enjoy this girl some more.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:58 am

" Yes... I... I want more..."

The creature had pulled out of her, off of her and away from her, but despite the break in his relentless physical and psychological assault on her, Tiffany's enthralled mind was too deeply ensnared by his hypnotic spell to simply "snap out of it." She could hear his voice, but in her trance-like state, it had been as though his words were being transmitted directly into her subconscious mind, being embedded deep into the core of her brain while her conscious mind was not fully (if at all) aware of what was happening.

All she could think right now were the words he had made her repeat... I want sex. New experiences. I want sex...

Tiffany slid off the edge of the table and took a tentative step toward him. He had offered so many attractive suggestions... she wasn't sure what to do...

She finally "decided" to simply turn around and brace her hands against the edge of the table with her legs spread wide and her hips thrust back allowing for a prominent view beneath her skirt. She could feel the heat radiating from between her legs. She was hot... wet... aching to feel him inside her again... She looked back at him over her left shoulder, her voice a soft, lust-filled whisper...

"Please... take me... possess me..."

Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:57 pm

It would take a strong will to resist that temptation. Dendrite loomed over the girl, tentacles spread, blocking out the light. Then the creature lunged downward—though not with violence; Dendrite merely pressed to the girl's back and wrapped its tendrils around her. In moments, with the alien members coiling around her arms, her chest, her hips, Tiffany would truly feel possessed. The alien let out a wordless growl as its body curled, bringing its thickest tentacle to bear, pressing against her dripping slit...The rounded head easily slipped inside, then plunged deeper, wriggling between her quivering walls and throbbing in her depths. So had she asked, and now she received, the alien savoring her soft and heated form.

--Jason Carter

Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:12 am

[Welcome back! Merry Christmas!]

"Mmmmmmmhhh..."

Tiffany practically purred with pleasure as the alien tendrils entwined her body. Deeply hypnotized... she was not only compliant, but willing... and he wasted no time in taking advantage of the moment.

"OHH! Ohhhh... yeesss... fuck me..."

Tiffany moaned as the alien pressed his body against her back and thrust his thick, phallic tentacle between the glistening pink folds of her slippery wet channel.

"Ohhh... God... so big... yes... deeper..."

Her hips pushed back against his thrusting, serpentine appendage as it slithered deeper into the slick heat of her quivering sex. She was so hot... so tight around the thick, throbbing flesh of the wriggling, prehensile invader... and so very, very wet...

Tiffany writhed and moaned beneath him, pressing her body against him as much as she could with his weight pushing down on her and his tendrils coiled so tightly around her.

"AHH! Ohhhhh... yeah... so deep... just like that... ohhh God... yes... fuck me..."

Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3