View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Lessons in the Library (Keemari) {completed} 

Post Re: Lessons in the Library (Keemari)
Savannah's expression changed instantly when the idea formed in her mind. She looked him in the eye as if she figured out the world's problem. "Get out of me," she demanded of his gift. She wasn't sure if it would work or not, but if he was telling the truth and it obeyed her then it would leave her body.

Natalya

Thu May 29, 2008 4:10 am

She then felt a ripple that shook her body to her very core as the plant did indeed remove itself from her body as it slumped down and made the most heart aching cry. "Oh dear, after playing with you, giving it's mistress pleasure you sentence it to death." I tell her as the thing thrashes around the plant starting to wilt and turn brown.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu May 29, 2008 6:13 am

Savannah had one major weakness, something in pain. Hearing the plant's cry she looked up at Keemari with a shattered expression. "What's wrong with it," she asked reaching out as if to comfort it.

Natalya

Fri May 30, 2008 2:13 am

"This plant, this gift adapts to the surronding enviorment and makes it it's home when it's born and feeds off the energy it finds most abudent. It can eventually leave, but only when it's mature enough. In it's current state you could call it equivlant young child around 7 or 8 much too young too leave, so it is fated to die since you it's mistress ordered it to." I tell her.

Fri May 30, 2008 2:59 am

Savannah shook her head in a protest. "No, no you can't let it die. Keemari do something," she told him weakly. There was no way she could let anything die in pain, except for perhaps her step-father and his friends. She reached down and grabbed the plant holding it to her carefully.

"You have to make it live Keemari," she all but demanded him in her shy way. She stroked it tenderly, her soft nature coming out more and more. There were tears in her eyes at the pain she had heard from it.

Natalya

Fri May 30, 2008 3:58 am

"I can't save it, only you can. Only if you allow it back in and wait until you give it enough sexual energy so it can move on." I tell her simply.

Fri May 30, 2008 4:22 am

Savannah looked fearful as she held it. "How," she whispered softly. She moved to climb up on the table and held it out to him. She laid down and spread her legs shy and slow. "Make it live," she said in a soft fearful voice.

Natalya

Fri May 30, 2008 4:33 am

I push the plant back agaisnt her as it slowly slithered back inside as she felt it slide around her insides, the tentacles turning her on again as it made it's way up and nestled within her, every motion from her legs made it rub against her walls making her give out a light moan.

Fri May 30, 2008 4:42 am

Savannah closed her eyes as it slid back inside her. She moaned as it moved inside her. Every movement only seemed to increase the pleasure that it was giving her. "Ho..how long...must it stay," she questioned tearfully.

She licked her lips slowly looking up at him. Her legs were still spread open, her sex slick with her sweet juices. Her clit was swollen still evidence that she was still highly turned on. "What are you going to do to me now," she asked him unsteadily. "Are you going to continue until it reaches full growth?" Or are you going to make me do it by myself she wondered.

Natalya

Fri May 30, 2008 4:50 am

"Hmmm, well at it's current growth rate, before it can be transplanted, it will need two months, however enough sexual energy and that could easily be turned into three days." I tell her as I lean in and kiss her lips as I then hear her question.

"Well, I have no desire to take you unless you wish it, so I leave that up to you. I'm willing to help you along so the plant grows more rapidly if you want or you can do it by yourself." I tell her.

Fri May 30, 2008 5:09 am

Savannah actually smirked at him smugly. "I think you should have to think about what I am doing with your little plant. While I am alone in my dorm telling it to fuck me. My orgasming over and over making it do all the things I want to it. I'll have it fucking both my holes while sucking my clit and nipples. I think while I do all that poor Keemari should have to be elsewhere wondering just how much I'm enjoying it, how many times I make it make me cum over and over," she taunted him as she slid out from under him.

"Suck my clit very very slowly," she ordered the plant with a smile. She felt the movement inside her as it reached out a tendril. Standing she whimpered in pleasure as the tendril latched onto her clit and sucked on the swollen bud slowly.

Natalya

Fri May 30, 2008 6:06 am

I smirk at her. Good choice, slowly it will grow and the chemicals will make you want to search me out as it will leave an imprint of my bio chemcial signuture within you everytime you feed it. You could taunt me, but it would come back to bite you I thought with a smirk as I shrug and leave her with it, wondering how long she'll last before coming to me begging.

Fri May 30, 2008 10:34 am

Savannah watched him leave before she dressed and gathered her books. The gentle sucking of her clit nearly made her roll her eyes. "Fuck my pussy very very slowly. Fuck me gently as I walk my little pet," she whispered. She started off for her room as the plant moved around inside her. She sighed with pleasure as it sucked her clit and fucked her slow like she wanted.

Natalya

Fri May 30, 2008 8:46 pm

THe plant did exactly as her mistress asked of it as it slide it's vines slowly up and down her tunnel taking great pleasure in her pleasure as it feeds off her ample sexual energy. I leave her at that knowing soon she will be back to me soon. I laugh to myself as I head off and let the student enjoy my present.

Fri May 30, 2008 8:52 pm

http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2755

Natalya

Fri May 30, 2008 9:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6