View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Dismay then conquer... (For niellwyn) 

Post Dismay then conquer... (For niellwyn)
Shuddering moans continued to run up the blond's throat, each phallic thrust by the strange creature behind her sending her into jostling levels of pleasure. Her body was numb to all but the most erotic feelings, her face a rosy pink as she was fucked. Diana's naked breast (only her left one was bare, the other still held firm in the confines of her shirt) jiggled and bounced with each thrust, an ecstatic tentacle groping the tit flesh and carefully tickling her nipples every other moment. Diana still couldn't move her hands and she was starting to lose the will to do so.

This all started when a strange woman-like creature pulled her into the closet, beginning a seductive molestation that lead to Diana's cunt being fucked by a phallus-like tentacle and her breast massaged by a much smaller and more agile tentacle. The woman hadn't gotten very far, but Diana's undergarments were already gone, all that was left was half of her top and her skirt, which served no purpose now but to hide Diana's eyes from the act happening in her groin.

Diana's voice was weak and interrupted by moans very regularly. She was slowly giving in, warmth spreading through her body at an even higher rate. "Please.. Ngh! Please, let m-- Gaah! Me go! Ngggh!" Diana could practically feel her heart beating in her chest and would normally have placed her hand over it to calm herself. But her limbs were all being held in place by very assertive tentacles.

Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:54 pm

Post Re: Dismay then conquer... (For niellwyn)
The woman who had initiated all of this stood in front of Diane with a content smirk upon her face. As if the swarming, veined coils that emerged from her back were not clues enough that she was not one of Shokushu’s students, her clothing was nothing like the standard uniform. Instead of the usual garments such as blouse or skirt, the smug female was clad in what appeared to be lavender glass. The material was skintight around her torso and arms, conforming to her svelte profile and high, youthful breasts as though determined to accent her body despite how its transparency revealed her. When the garment reached her hips it gave up it ceased to cleave to her form, loosening into a long and pleated skirt. A tracery of minute, flowering vines could be seen embedded into the substance of the dress, arranged in knot work patterns along her left side, curling fine tendrils around her bosom. She shone, appearing as if dipped in molten sugar, which had coalesced into a work of art on her form.

This woman, so beautifully and unusually garbed, held Diane’s face in both her hands and grinned down at her as her tentacles constricted the blonde waif’s limbs. She was biting her lip, on the verge of laughter from what she saw in Diane’s eyes. Her cheeks were a heavy pink, and her lips moist from her excited breaths. Serpentine limbs squirmed their way into the gap in Diane’s blouse to entwine her around the waist, raising the white cloth like tunneling moles in soil. The feel of them was like that of monstrous, prehensile phalli, warm, spongy, and slick skinned with veins pumping against her hips. A second phallic limb united with the first that had penetrated her small sex and strained to push itself inside. It’s blunt tip smeared pale juices along her folds, then with a surge of strength, wrenched her lips apart to burrow itself into Diane’s flesh beside its twin, where she could feel their conjoined bulk throb and ripple up to her belly.

“In time little girl, in time. I feel so peaked and deprived; I simply can’t abide waiting to sate myself, so you’re here to stay until I’ve had my way with you.” The woman shuddered, her eyelids fluttering, and Diane felt one of the tentacles ravishing her swell and spurt creamy heat into her depths. “So nice…oh but I have so much more to give. Open that lovely little mouth of yours….what shall I call you?” As she spoke, the woman pried Diane’s jaw downward, after which a muscular tendril began to wave itself in the air near her open mouth.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:33 pm
Profile YIM

Diana's feeble attempts at moving her body were just that, feeble. She struggled uselessly, refusing to surrender herself like she had all those many others times. She was more powerful then this, she tried to reassure herself. But each phallic thrust was like a jolt of electricity running up her spine, striking down another brain cell that was using reason to combat this. Each shove through her shaven sex brought her closer to the verge of surrendering. Her skin had become hypersensitive, feeling every little touch and caress. Her clothes, so rough compared to the smoothly textured tendril, felt itchy and uncomfortable. She was tempted to beg the beautiful woman before her to disrobe her, but she couldn't.

A moment passed before Diana could feel a sixth plant-like tendril wrap around her waist, its texture rubbing against Diana's girth like a soft, silken belt. The tendril in her warm folds was fairly large, she could feel it stretching her walls. But moments passed and she'd become accustomed to the thing's bulk. She felt her body begin to relax, resistance becoming slowly and slowly lessened. Why fight? None of the monsters have hurt you beyond repair until now, why would she start? You have no reason to fear...

Diana fought with herself, every fiber of her physical body begging her to give in, to break to the gentle and seductive voice in her mind. Her mature cleavage perked slightly, the growing orb taking on a rosy glow as the attention wrought upon its soft form made it blush. A warm sigh escaped the girl's lips, the pleasures beginning to overtake her resistance. A sudden persistence brought her mind's attention back to her naval. She could feel something rubbing against the side of the phallus already thrusting into her. A strange sensation faded into existence on her cunt which was followed by a tear jerking pain. She could feel her feeble vagina spread to the edges of insanity. A shrewd scream escaped her lips, "Graagh!" Her eyes closed tight and tears began to trickle down her cheeks.

Her lips parted to allow her panting breaths to escape her lunges. Her muscles tightened and clenched, trying, and failing, to accommodate the massive phalli thrusting her. Moments passed, moments that trickled into minutes. But to Diana it felt like centuries. Each thrust like the slow ticking of a clock. Tick... Tock. Tick... Tock. Slush... Slosh. Slush... Slosh. But it all seemed to end for half a moment when Diana's eyes opened and she could see the woman's facial expression change. She sighed happily, and Diana could only take this as one thing. She felt the warm seed shoot like a white hot stream into her body, its force driving the hot cum through her cervix and straight into her womb. This was answered by a loud squeal coming from Diana. This sound was a curious mixture of three emotions, each one prominent in the girl's tender mind. Shame... At allowing herself to be used as a sperm bank again. Despair... For not knowing what surprises this woman's load would carry. And finally, but most prominently, joy... For this seed stimulated her insides, quenched her lust and brought about her own orgasm, like a man dehydrated for days finally given water.

Diana finally heard the woman-creature's words. They sounded kind, almost repentant, that she might not share more with Diana. But she also seemed quite confident that this would not be the case. Diana felt her naval churn, warm sloshing within her depths as her insides absorbed the concoction. Diana felt the one phallus slow its pumping and let out a breath she had not realized she'd been holding. She opened her eyes, not realizing that she had shut them tight. She looked up, the blush on her cheeks deepening as she saw the phallus dangle before her. She knew the consequences, but she could not resist. Some strange power made Diana speak. "Please... Call me, Diana." Her mind would normally have roared in protest. Why was she being polite? Why was she practically inviting this... This intruder into her mouth? But right now it was quiet, blissfully kept silent by the pleasures rippling through her body.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:53 am

The hands on Diana’s cheeks faltered when she spoke, and the woman to whom they belonged showed her an expression of open mouthed surprise. The beautiful creature, for she couldn’t be thought of as a woman exactly, then pursed her shining lips and stared at Diana curiously. Diana could only gaze back at her, her face blushing prettily and her eyes frank, but apparently that revealed enough to the female entity, whose countenance was suddenly radiant.

“Oh you sweet, dear girl! I never thought, or rather, I wouldn’t have believed that you’d actually…” the tentacle bearing woman never finished her sentence but substituted its ending with a quick shake of the head, sending her flowing locks shooting out from her head, nova like. “Diana is it. Well my name is Natsuki, but you may call me by whatever name you like, since you’re such a dear. So meek, and I was worried you’d abhor this.” Natsuki combed her fingers through Diana’s hair and touched the nape of her neck, scratching her with a nail like she was a housecat, sending needle fine eddies of pleasure whirling down the crease of her back.

The coils binding Diana grew more vigorous as Natsuki beamed adoringly at her captive, and as her mood elevated the tendrils lifted Diana higher into the air. Diana felt her bare breast fall into Natsuki’s left palm, and she discerned the fragility of the fingers which enclosed it by their soft touch. Pockets of liquid heat burst open within Diana’s bosom as the fingers kneaded it, a novel sensation for the girl, and one that her body responded to instantly. Wherever Natsuki pressed or pinched her Diana felt the spot seem to dissolve, whereupon her veins conducted the heat produced to her pendant and quite turgid nipple, pooling there, emanating a sense of sweet anticipation to the rest of her body, a resonant bliss. Natsuki’s mouth found purchase on Diana’s neck, kissing the girl over and over with progressively greater force, until in her fervor she actually bit the girl. Natsuki’s teeth punctured Diana’s skin like shards of crystal, making a muscle recoiled underneath from the sharp pain that followed.

The nest of tentacles proceeded without interruption in the midst of all this, acting of their own accord. They held the girl fast and slithered over the taut lines of her legs and the vulnerable area of her stomach, even squirming into her navel. The coil which had spent itself within her cunt dragged its slick bulk out of her, giving her sore passage a short reprieve. Then a newcomer arrived to replace its brother. It squeezed itself next to the other still madly contorting in the confines of her belly. Pressure built until it grew maddening, straining her pelvic bones where they formed a bottleneck as the heavy length wormed its way deeper. And then, despite her fullness and the continuing efforts of the second tentacle, another serpentine phallus joined the endeavor. Diana felt herself being pried apart by the two limbs stabbing into her cunt. Already at her limits, half certain she would soon be torn asunder; Diana nonetheless knew that she would not be allowed to relax. She was proved correct when the third coil forced its way inside, holding her impossibly open while the three frantic columns of flesh wrestled for position.

Natsuki’s eyes closed. She released a ragged groan.
“Oh my, now that is splendid Diana.” Natsuki murmured. Her hand left Diana’s breast to unbutton the girl’s blouse. At the same time she sent the nearly forgotten tendril by Diana’s face into her mouth, accompanied by a shudder in her own person. “I know some of this must hurt Diana….” Natsuki began, licking blood from the wound she’d left on the student’s neck. “But I promise it won’t soon. When I bit you, I injected you with a drug that should make all this more enjoyable…It was the least I could do.”

Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:25 pm
Profile YIM

It took Diana a few moments to realize that the question had been rhetorical. She was surprised when she heard the beautiful creature before her speak happily and in a pleased tone. Sweet? That doesn't sound like something a monster would say... Doubt began to cloud her hazy mind, her warm nethers still clenching from her earlier orgasm. Diana's back arched when she felt the back of her neck scratched. A sound, almost like a purr, left her throat. It was closer to a moan, but nonetheless had the effect the woman was searching for.

Another hot gasp left Diana's lips when Natsuki's palm began kneading her breast. Warmth erupted within her body, making her writhe within the tentacle's grasp and moan once more beneath her breath. Each little spark of pain or soft caress built the heat within her, the tension once more beginning to rise. A shuddering moan passed through her whet lips when she felt her sensitive skin kissed by the creature's warm mouth. Then, a shrill scream tore out of her throat when she was bitten. She automatically pulled her head away from the wound to avoid any more pain.

The tendrils over her sensitive gut writhed and wiggled, making her stomach itself tingle in anticipation. Diana could barely feel the tendril leave her cunt, but she definitely felt the hot, hormone laden air retake its place. Then, without warning, another hot gasp left her mouth as another tendril retook its place. "Pl-please..." She could feel the pleasures and tension build within her pelvis, to an almost excruciatingly painful level. The final tipping point came and fear overtook her face when she felt a third tentacle press against her pussy. "No, no, plea-- NGGGHH!" The assertive tentacle forced itself into Diana's vagina and she instinctively clenched with her painfully pressed womanhood.

Diana felt the tendrils writhe, wiggle and shift within her depths, leaving her poor pussy painfully contorted. Tears kept running down her cheeks, pained gasps and shaky moans leaving her lips. She let out a muffled sound when she felt her mouth thrust by the thick tendril. More tears dripped down her cheeks as the woman-thing's tongue brought a stinging sensation to her wound. Diana's eyes were closed tightly, the sheer amount of sensations rippling through her body almost crippling her emotionally.

Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:34 pm

The single unshaded lightbulb dangling from the closet ceiling had been set wobbling by an errant tentacle, making the shadows cast by the tangle of coils swoop crazily within the tight confines of the room. Tenebrous limbs appeared to distort, sending black beams flying away at right angles through the air in an incomprehensible pattern. Violet starbursts exploded out from the surface of Natsuki’s impossible dress as the bright pendulum passed the nadir of its swing, and Diana was held high enough that she could feel the incandescent light on her back like an indecisive sun. The psychedelic display disoriented the girl badly, and along with the lingering afterglow of her climax and her pussy’s current agony she had the impression that she had lapsed into some alien realm or perhaps some kind of hallucination.

The member inside her mouth lazily furled and unfurled. While relatively quiescent its girth proved difficult to accommodate, stretching her lips and straining her jaw. It had no flavor of its own, but whenever the spongy, broad tip encountered her tongue she tasted sugar laden mushrooms. While not exactly appetizing, the taste was oddly compelling, giving her the inexplicable urge to suck and swallow.

Even as Natsuki face seemed to tumble and flicker before her she saw the woman-creature’s lips purse in concern. She felt delicate hands sweeping the tears away from her eyes, and then a voice speaking to her. At first she thought she was hearing gibberish, but a little concentration resolved the sounds into words.

“…such pain. I simply can’t restrain myself, poor Diana. You seem to be suffering badly; maybe I did not medicate you sufficiently. Here, a couple more bites ought to help you.” Diana’s breasts shifted as Natsuki captured them, studying them with her fingertips as her tentacles urgently ravished the girl’s body, snapping her back and forth like a piece of rope. Natsuki seemed to consider the bosoms for some time. Meanwhile, Diana was forced to fight her restraints to prevent her arms or legs from being dislocated. The coils holding her were strong, but they did not hold her fast, so that her center of balance constantly relocated itself, requiring constant movement. It was similar to being trapped on a mechanical bull; unable to keep her perch but not allowed to fall off. “These would receive my venom well. Your breasts would be so delightful filled up with milk hmm? Oh but that would take both bites, and I think your cunt needs more attention.” Evidently decided, Natsuki slipped nearly out of view. Diana’s front abruptly dropped and her bottom became upended. Again came the piercing shock of Natsuki’s fangs, this time deep into her tender mound. Despite the pain, her innards reacted, stirring to life. Her cunt bloomed with heat. Juice welled up within her, easing the rough friction of the tentacles. In moments she became overfull with it and her female nectar flowed past her brim to stream down her belly and breasts.

Then Natsuki bit again, this time into the back of her neck. Diana heard a frightening crunch and thought wildly that the woman thing had bitten into her spine. The pain ought to have been excruciating if this were true, yet the experience was no worse than usual, and Diana soon forgot to be worried as the venom traversed her spinal cord and stimulated the glands in her brain. Hormones streamed into her blood at an astonishing rate. Endorphins overwhelmed her with unexpected pleasure. Reproductive chemicals raised her arousal to unthought-of of levels, smothering the torture of excessive penetration under a blanket of lust and need. Natsuki said something else in a reassuring tone, but Diana was past listening. As if sensing this, the tentacles filling her began to writhe savagely. Under such an assault the soft barrier to her womb buckled, and the serpentine limbs barreled through to her most hidden recesses. Natsuki screamed in rapture, half collapsing against the wall, bucking her hips. In violation of nature, the hollow of Diana’s belly bloomed into roundness, impressions from the swarming tendrils rippling under the skin. Her throat too expanded to contain the coil which slithered down her throat, and two others, restless from neglect, adjusted their pink lengths and dove purposefully between Diana’s buttocks.

Last edited by niellwyn on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:42 pm
Profile YIM

The world was gone, logic was gone, it was all replaced by some sort of gelatin and lucid universe, impossibly bereft of logic and filled with lustful pleasures. Diana's mind had faded into a state of semi-conscienceness, her eyes heavy lidded and her mouth open wide, spewing forth moans of pleasure, groans of pain and screams of shock. Each time the stuffed tendrils wiggled within her sensitive nether, the movements sent shivers up her spine. It felt as if some devious snakes had crawled up her vagina, eaten into her stomach and wriggled about, sending her organs into tingling states of awkwardness. Diana flexed her bulbous chest and her slender back, shifting and moving in cringing motions. The pains and pleasures manifested in her groin as flooding orgasm, her vagina barely able to shift against the massive group of phalli.

Her mouth did not resist the tendril in her mouth, instead moaning and groaning into it, her tongue inpurposefully rubbing up against the dick-shaped tendril. The taste registered on her tongue but not her waking brain, making her clamp her lips around the tentacle and start to suck on it as it passed through her mouth, eager for the taste it tempted her with.

The bites from before had faded completely, only their after-effects now coursing through the blond's mind. The fluids had completely covered the absurdly merciless tendrils, her mind whirling with emotion and pleasure. She flexed against the phallic tentacles, her body shifting to accomodate her painful and uncomfortable positions. Incoherent words passed through her lips, demands at being set free, confirmations of her pleasures, simple, slurred sounds that could have once passed for words. Another orgasm passed through her body, making her shudder in pleasure.

Diana would then nearly gag as the penis-like phallus in her mouth drove itself down her throat, stretching her slender throat as it seemed to seek out its counter parts from underneath her. Diana screamed loudly into the tentacle within her mouth as she felt her anus speared by another pair, their symphony of pain mixing with that of the pleasures rippling through her body. She could feel her anus spread apart and violated thoroughly, small strands of blood slipping out of her abused ass. Her vagina was not bleeding as it was used to such punishment, but not to such a scale.

Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:49 am

Upside down, Diana bobbed rhythmically in the light of the swinging bulb. Her breasts jounced against her collarbones as the tentacles plunged where they would. Her nipples drew circles in the air, becoming wildly engorged as the motion forced blood into them. Perspiration streamed from their ends. Nectar stained her belly and ran down her neck to soak into her hair, which acted as a mop. Every so often she kicked her legs feebly, which complicated her precarious position and threatened to make her dizzy. Already her vision was dimming. Gravity and lack of air deprived her brain of oxygen. Just as her consciousness threatened to fade she was upended again, her world cartwheeling until she sat on the nest of tentacles piercing her. With her weight now bearing down on the phallic appendages she slipped downward, making her stomach bulge all the more. She could feel those in her bottom boisterously slithering into her body, the friction of their passage scraped her anus ceaselessly. The tentacles groped about blindly in their bid to further invade her, seeking out every hollow she had to occupy. They permeated her.

Natsuki watched it all attentively, her eyes half glazed. It was beautiful to see her plaything distended by the insistence of her passion, but it would not do to break her. The girl was incapable of withstanding more, and she needed to breathe soon. Yet the woman squeezing her phalluses felt so fulfilling. Diana’s gagging throat massaged her delightfully, not to mention the pleasant constriction her other orifices provided. She twitched where she sat, and then groaned at the necessity, but reluctantly she pulled one tendril out of Diana’s esophagus long enough for the student to gasp. Three lungfuls of air, pumped in and out, was sufficient to keep her going in Natsuki’s estimation. Natsuki tottered to her feet and pried open the poor woman’s mouth once again, and the coil plummeted past Diana’s lips to reoccupy the snug, pulsating tunnel beyond. Natsuki shivered and plied her own breasts through her exotic dress to further stimulate herself, then thought better of it and took hold of her lover’s breasts instead. She grinned rapaciously and brought her mouth to one of the girl’s red nipples. She nursed for minutes, licking and nibbling, even sucking the flesh so far into her mouth that she swallowed around one elongated teat. Afterwards the breast gleamed with saliva, and Natsuki switched her attention to the other one. In the meantime she occupied one hand lower. She scratched at the swollen bead on Diana’s clit firmly, using her fingernails to nuzzle it back and forth. Her other hand cupped the student’s belly to feel the serpentine limbs flexing underneath. Just as Diana approached blackout a second time Natsuki attained ecstasy. The woman-thing squealed with joy and fell backward, and every part of her, including those which Diana contained, tensed. For a second three tentacles reached the woman’s stomach and met there, as if kissing. A moment later, they exploded. Liquid bubbled up the lengths of the phalli, gushed out, sprayed. Viscous as raw eggs, the steaming fluid took the place of the retreating tentacles. It sloshed inside her womb and ran down Diana’s legs. Any hunger she had was satisfied from the bounty. Her guts churned from the backward progress of the tendrils, which left far more rapidly than they had traversed her innards, leaving addictive cream in their wake. Pink phallus and white foam erupted from Diana’s mouth like a fountain, and all around her pale appendages streamed cum as they writhed, streaking the walls of the janitor’s closet and her own half naked body. Miraculously, Natsuki lay amidst the waterworks unscathed.

Natsuki’s chest heaved. Diana lay on the floor in a sticky puddle, her middle rounded, sex and ass gaping wide. Hot fluid crisscrossed her body like icing on a pastry, matting her hair and ruining her uniform. With a sigh of contentment, Diana’s unexpected lover opened her eyes to survey the scene. “I should have had Kanoe sate me days ago…you poor girl. I suppose it’s hopeless to think you’re okay…”

Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 pm
Profile YIM

Diana screamed and shouted in pain and pleasure, her body writhing without any of its own accord. Her innards were stirred and moved, pressing into other organs they'd never felt before. Her intestines were spread wider then they'd ever been designed to be, her womb host to a nest of tentacles that moved far more then any baby. Her stomach bulged, as if pregnant with a twisted and sick octopus. Her breasts jolted and flicked uncontrollably until they were taken hostage by the monster-kin woman, pressed into her mouth like malleable water balloons. Each one in turn was swallowed by warmth, while Diana writhed and kicked. Natsuki was feeling pleasure, the blond had no idea what she was feeling, simply that she was in this nefarious state and could not escape. Not that she was complaining, pleasures that her brain would once had perceived as horrid torture, wracked her poor body into submission. Orgasm after orgasm shuddered through her frame, sending her mind spiraling.

She felt air rush into her lunges at last and hoped that this finally meant it was over. But when the air came and she regained feeling in her body for a few moments, the numbness momentarily fading, she felt herself wracked with alien feelings. She took her third breath in deepest to scream in pain, but her mouth was quickly stuffed again, the scream coming out as a muffled squeak. Another orgasm came, triggered by the sudden rush of sensation that had overtaken the blond. She felt like wretching as her guts were stirred by the tentacles within her, but the feeling subsided as the venom once more took its insidious role. Diana felt her subconscience slipping over her mind like a veil, preparing to draw her in to a safe little corner. But she was denied this solace when, like the detonation of several pockets of air within her, she felt the cum explode inside of her body.

Warm semen filled every crevice, nook and cranny. Diana's toes curled within her socks, her shoes long gone in the kicking she'd done, her knees bending inwards and pulling them in as she writhed from the sensations within her, despite the bindings. She clenched her buttocks against her invaders pointlessly, arched her back and even tried to bite down on the tendril in her mouth, her teeth not even scratching the thing's surface. Finally they left her body and she felt herself dropped to the floor like a used rag doll, her limbs sore and tingling. Her mouth was wide open, her jaw muscles still weak from being held open for so long. She drooled from the corner of her mouth, her eyes widen and her iris' tiny.

Her hair was matted to her head, back and the floor by the amounts of nectar and cum that it had absorbed. Her toes were curled and her body limp. She twitched uncontrollably every few moments, her mind reeling. It had plunged into the past, a place of relative safety. Memories began to blossom, Diana reliving them as if in a dream.

"One day we will leave this place. We will leave it all behind and be free, free to have our bodies kept to ourselves, free to feel without being manipulated. Free to indulge in love as we see fit." It was her mentor, Clarice. She kept hearing a cliché of quotes from her mentor, encouragement and compliments. From her lovers, words speaking of how good of a person she was, how strong she was. Diana drew strength from these things and her eyes lost their clouded state, returning to normal.

With a great heave and an exertion of great physical stamina, she stood up, the sudden turn sending her mind spiralling. She felt light headed and sick, odd and sick liquids dripping from her womanhood and anus. Seeing Natsuki in her rapturous state, Diana pushed herself and made a sprint for the door, the world's most lucid squishing sound between her thighs.

Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:50 am

The exit was within arm's reach, easily obtainable, but Diana's hand slipped when it made contact, and with the world upending itself every second or two grasping the doorknob took considerable concentration. Natsuki's head lolled where she lay on the floor, noticing the woman's attempts to escape just as Diana steadied herself by leaning against the door frame and gave the knob a desperate wrench. Diana tumbled out of the closet. Her feet met the tiles of the hallway without friction, cum-drenched socks too slick to gain purchase, causing her to careen forward, ending with a jarring spill onto her bare bottom.

Natsuki was watching, a pout hesitating at the corners of her doll-like lips. She shifted where she lay, but mustered only a better vantage in her post-orgasmic lethargy. At the same time, somebody else had witnessed Diana's feeble efforts. One of Shokushu's janitors had paused a couple of yards away from the soiled woman, and stared at her stock still, clutching a wet mop in one hand, other hand on the handle of his cleaning trolley. Diana herself was in a state of obscene dishabille, less than half dressed, dripping long, jellied strands of questionable white slime. More of the dubious substance issued from between her legs. Still more ran copiously from her nostrils, clung in a viscous froth to her lips, coated the surfaces of her teeth as she gasped and panted. He glanced sideways into the closet. The interior was slathered in the same musky goo as Diana, but Natsuki was nowhere in sight. Diana's shoes lay strewn over the floor in company with her bunched panties and her bra, a number of buttons from her uniform scattered among them. The lightbulb wobbled as if in the aftermath of an earthquake.

"Oh. Thaaa's peachy." The janitor drawled. He tugged at his lip and uttered a rumbling, ragged sigh as he brandished his mop, dropping it headfirst into the open bucket on his trolley. Dingy water and soap suds sloshed over the brim. "Fuckin' creetures jes' looove ta gimme trouble. Oh I clean thur leavin's an' I fix tha' damages. Sure. An' do they 'preciate it none? Course not. Nope. They jes' jizz all over my closet." He fixed Diana with a half-lidded stare, annoyed and without pity. He swept a greasy hand toward her, shaking his head. "Can'tcha girls ever let 'um catcha' in yer rooms? How's about outdoors? Always struttin' about in tha' halls, makin' tha' creetures randy." He lifted the mop and slopped it down on the floor, pushing it begrudgingly about. "So are ye' gonna git and let me work? Or ye' gonna let me dirty ye' summore?"

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:16 pm
Profile YIM

Her head rolled on her shoulders, her eyes lacking the luster of awareness. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to push herself to her feet but instead she just slumped back down. "You... You... Know... About..." She stopped talking, feeling herself cough up a wad of semen onto the floor. She wiped her mouth, licking her teeth and swallowing what was in her mouth unconsciencely. She looked unbelievingly up at the Janitor. He knew?! Why didn't he tell anyone? Diana felt some sort of clarity of thought come to mind and she pushed herself to her feet as best she could, stumbling weakly towards her dorm room, her thoughts once more straying towards survival rather then questioning this lewd janitor. Her arms wrapped around her waist, she could feel a hollow spot where the tendrils had practically stuffed her womb. As the fluids sloshed within her hollowed womb, Diana felt her spine tingle and quivers run down her body. The surface within felt particularly sensitive to the spent blond, her eyes shut tight as she managed to find her dorm. Luckily, it was on the same floor she had been attacked on. As she approached it, the young woman lost her balance and the hall began swimming. She fell onto all fours and began to crawl towards her room. She was gasping loudly as the door clicked open and she rushed into the room, shutting the door behind her and collapsing on the floor in a puddle of cum, juices and sweat. Her eyes closed and her chest was heaving. Oddly enough, her thoughts strayed towards not the shame, not the pain, not the sexual arousal, but rather the fact that her next class was in half an hour. After regaining feeling in her legs, Diana began the arduous process of cleaning out her insides with hot water, a shower head, a towel and at times, even her fingers. Yet despite her trying as hard as she could, the jizz in her womb remained steadfastly in her depths. Each time she walked, the lewd fluid shifted slightly, sending shivers up her spine. At last she managed to finish showering, got dressed, sprayed on some perfume to hopefully conceal the smell of jizz. She made special effort to wash her hair and brush her teeth, so at least visually she appeared normal. Despite running ten minutes late, Diana felt pretty confident. So she jogged to class and made her way into her seat, nodding her head at the teacher as she took her seat. She'd managed to cull the teacher's favor, both through her fervor as a student and by giving in to his advances, so the teacher occasionally overlooked her late presence. As Diana was settling, she felt her cheeks flush and an ache develop in her stomach. Not an ordinary ache, but rather one of longing. Diana was hungry... But for what?

Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:31 am

Diana's tardiness should not warrant much attention, but any girl who attends Shokushu can tell you that reasonable expectations are seldom fulfilled, and the dynamics of a mature collegiate classroom exist only as idealistic fantasy. Shokushu was a place where social networking was a euphemism for rumor mongering, where the misfortunes of the next girl were another's delight, where schadenfreude was the most appreciated form of entertainment. Inconsistently enforced rules, lunatic gaps in memory, inexplicable disappearances and sexually charged behavior of the lewdest kind were ubiquitous features of the campus, and in such an environment stress accumulated. Shokushu's hidden masters were careful to give most of the women no tangible outlet for their frustrations, so they found vent for them on their peers, making the student body a den of high school immaturity and furtive, warped sexuality. Hence when Diana slipped nervously into her chair a muted hubbub emanated from her classmates as they speculated on the nature of her delay via underhanded notes and glances pregnant with meaning. The teacher, mercifully, was uninterested, as she among his most diligent students, and by far his most accommodating.

As Diana sat she was distressingly conscious of the liquid weight swelling her womb, highly aware of the organ itself. Centered in her midsection she could not twist her torso without feeling the obscene fluid distort the hollow in her gut. She leaned forward, hoping to gain some relief, but the tingling knot only seemed to rise inside her, and at that point she felt that it was squeezing against the bottom of her stomach. It was not pleasant to remember that her belly was likewise clotted with that woman's...best focus on the lecture. Yet the lesson was ephemeral. The teacher's voice sounded like something uttered inside a cave, echoed over and over until it was blurred into soft white noise. Diana felt bloated, her organs crushed too hard together. She sat back without her own full volition and the sensation of solidity in her guts subsided, but the impression of heaviness returned. Worse, it began to trickle out of her, sliding devilishly down her vagina to drip and soak her panties drop by drop. It flowed only fast enough to aggravate her awareness of her condition, but not to relieve it. Abruptly the contents of her stomach churned, settling, and she smelled the vapors of sex rising from her throat. There was a flutter, then, unbidden, she belched. Loud enough that the nubile women surrounding her whirled to face her, startled, before returning their attention to the front, tittering like predatory birds. Diana tasted a viscous film of semen clinging to her tongue.

Mon May 02, 2011 7:05 pm
Profile YIM

Diana could feel her mid-section churning in ways in which she was completely unaccustomed to. She squeaked and covered her mouth after the belch exploded from her lips. "I-- I'm sorry, pardon me." Her voice was quiet and petite, trying to not disturb the class yet at the same time make amends for her brash behaviour. Her cheeks flushed and felt very warm to her, as if a shower head were spraying hot water onto her face. She put her cool hand onto her cheek, using it to cool down her face before her hand also grew warm. Diana would place the back of her hand, but soon it too grew warm. She shifted her thighs uncomfortably when she felt a soft squelch between her thighs. Fuck... She muttered under her breath, her hand slyly managing to move between her thighs and to stroke her vagina, the action of which sent immense shivers of stimulation up her spine. She put her hand on her lap and looked at her finger tips, coated in what appeared to be the thick, copious cum of her recent attacker. Diana had gotten used to cleaning up after these attacks rather well, and normally she managed to remain relatively spotless, but this was the first time she'd been filled so thoroughly to the point of over-flowing, she couldn't reach such depths as this woman had.

She groaned quietly, taking a piece of tissue paper from the small package she kept in her bag and she tucked her hand between her thighs again, this time cleaning the jizz off of the chair and laying the other piece flat beneath her pussy, to keep from leaving a mess beneath herself when she left. She'd undoubtedly have to change her underpants when she got back to her dorm. Diana kept her hand there, making sure the tissue didn't shift. Another soft sigh left her lips and she continued to feel the intense heat of her cheeks. She was being watched by every student, it seemed to the diminutive blond. Each glance and whisper, each twitch, mutter and note, all were about her. She bit her lower lip and pressed her head on the desk, sighing in defeat and placing her cheek against the cool, smooth surface. At least this way she could listen to the teacher and not be distracted by the students. Just as she began to tune in, Mr. Veridan made the famous sarcastic remark when he wanted to make sure he was being listened to. "Like Ms. Varnia, here, who seems to be content to continue her masturbation in class, despite the fact that it already got her late for class. Come now, Diana, you know better." Diana blinked, looking up at the teacher, not understanding what he was talking about. Then she took a few moments to take in what she looked like. Cheeks flushed, hand with a tissue between her legs, her head resting on her desk... Another groan left her mouth. Would this ever end?

Mon May 02, 2011 7:49 pm

What rotten luck that Diana's absence today had gained her so much attention. Well aware of the catty interactions of her fellow students Diana had usually managed to be ignored in the past, even on the rare occasions she was late. She simply took no part in trading rumors, and kept her eyes fixed on the teacher, so she had not been an amusing target for anybody. Just another pretty girl among a thousand. Yet today glances shot all around her, piercing her briefly or sweeping past as if the other girls were only searching for something. Practiced ploys that did nothing to deceive Diana. She'd suffered from gossip in her last school. Even the teacher grinned, stiff paintbrush of a mustache separating into bristles like a stretched comb. Probably he was just imagining Diana masturbating in front of him. He'd relished making lascivious comments about her since she'd succumbed to his advances.

The atmosphere of jolly malevolence at least was something Diana was familiar with. The jeering faces were temporary, and the hurt they inflicted spread out thin if she suppressed it, so that she felt sore instead of like crying. How her body felt, that was different, something she had no weapons against. Her body had been groped and penetrated, and she'd learned to adapt, but this last attack had left her soiled in such a pernicious way. That she-being had plumed her completely, threaded her like a bead on a string. She'd been polluted, plumped with
white filth, making her feel so lewd, like her cunny hadn't been so thoroughly satisfied violated at all, making her flesh as sensitive as a blister. Why had that devious, malicious woman done this to her? Why did this delicious foulness make her so hungry... Diana startled. She meant sick, didn't she? She was thinking of the word sick, not...she realized suddenly she'd been daydreaming. The clock read half an hour into class. Did fifteen minutes just pass? As Diana's hazy thoughts gained coherence she noticed her fingers still between her legs, as if resting in her lap, but her fingernail grazed her clit in spurious twitches. Creamy slime glazed her middle finger up to the first knuckle. Before her panic could mount she spied a small folded note on her desk. The student in front of her was glancing backward; not enough for Diana to see her face. A pretty girl, dainty and lithe, with glimmering blond hair locked into a mauve lacquered barrette on one side. Unfolding the note carefully, Diana read a lacy cursive script:

You washed up awfully quickly Diana.
You're so brave for going to class.

Mon May 02, 2011 8:36 pm
Profile YIM

The room seemed to swim around the young blond, her fingers clutching the side of her head as she read the note's neat cursive writing over and over again, trying to determine if she was really seeing it. Disbelief would have plagued any normal person's mind, but Diana understood the environment she was in, not very well but to the extent of realizing that it had a very supernatural presence. Her fingers, however, continued their devious acts despite the blond's mind not even being on it. It seemed like her fingers had decided to accommodate to desires that Diana hadn't even realized her body had. She closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to figure out what to do next. If this thing was stalking her, perhaps she should go places it would be less likely to attack her. What would she... It, Diana quickly corrected her thoughts, refusing to acknowledge it as anything more then a monster, be frightened by. The monsters rarely seemed to attack when they could be seen by multiple students. Perhaps if Diana went to the cafeteria she'd be exempted from any more attack or prosecution. Maybe some food was all she needed anyway and would make her feel better. Deciding to avoid any more attention, she tucked the note into her bag and rested her chin in the palm of her free hand.

Suddenly Diana felt strange, as if she were losing control of herself. She bit her lower lip and her eyes clenched tightly. What the hell is happening to me? She squirmed slightly in her chair, shifting ever so slightly as tingling ran up her spine, causing her body to quiver in response. Her mouth opened in a quiet gasp and, suddenly realizing what was happening, she put her index finger into her mouth and sucked on it hard, trying to keep herself from making too much noise, as with what seemed a powerful effort, she came at her own hand...

Mon May 02, 2011 9:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next