View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 22  Next
 Ars Notoria (Calidare) 

Post Re: Ars Notoria (Calidare)
Pia Did consider running away, but she knew she could not. She had not quite yet realized that this was a dream. And if she did run away, where would she go.
And what about the boy? He would not amuse them long alone, and then they might kill him. She could not allow that. He was weak. Injuried. It was up to her to save him.

So obediently, she went over to the cross, an meekly climed a top the table, carefull not to step on the pale boy.
Uncertain and slowly, she positioned herself on all four above her unwilling partner, her face towards his crotch, her rear towards his head.
Once again she started stroking his member, as she gradualy opened her mouth to take him into her.
An obedient Slut Puppy. That is me..
"Like this?", she said, looking at Camilla. "Is this good?"
She stopped just as the cock was a millimeter from her lips.
"If I do this.. If I make him come like you want, will you let him go? If you do, I will do whatever you want.. I'll lick your feet and make myself cum while you are watching.. I-I'll lick you even..make you cum. Please?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:48 pm
Profile YIM

She grins at your request but only says “Yes that is nice, but maybe you should scooch back some so he might partake of your womanly enticements, im sure he would enjoy tasting your cute little snatch.” she giggles and adds to her statement. “I hoped you washed.” and she gets to her knees between his legs and smiles up at you mischievously as her hand takes hold of his dangling family jewels messaging them in her cool hand, being gentle then you have seen her before to this boy.

“Well will you start or should I squeeze his soft round dangles?” you see her starting to placing pressure on them and he grunts in discomfort from the tightening of her hand around them. “You boy clean that dirty pussy of hers with your tongue, and you better do a good job of it, because ill inspect your work later.” she tells the boy as she looks up at you again and smiles waiting for you to begin.

Camilla lets his balls dangle and starts to lick them starting from the base of them moving to the beginning of his shaft and kisses the soft round flesh. Her lips caressing them, drawing them into her mouth purring at how pleasant they feel in her mouth. “I can tell why you was so eager to suck on his member, he taste so nice. We might need to keep him longer to satisfy other pleasures we see fit for him to fulfill.” she giggles and continued licking and sucking on he jewels, waiting for you to start.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"OK! Ok! Just don't hurt him!"
Pia quickly complied, moving herself and making sure her pussy was withing reach of the boy.
Said pussy started to get even wetter when Pia watched Camilla at work with the his testes. She hated to admit it, but her antagonist managed to make it look hot.

Afraid she might start hurting the boy again, she obediently strated to lick the head of the cock before her.
Then she had a bit of an epiphany. She dared not disobey Camilla, lest she hurt her captive. Begging seemed to spur her on. But maybe Pia could try to regain some controll in another way..
Maybe I should add something of my own?
She filled her mouth with cock, but withdrew almsodt imediatly.
"Mistress..", she pleaded, pausing to lick the glistening cockhead. "It tastes so good.." Another lick. "But it would be soooo much better mixed with the taste of Mistress' pussy... Your Slut Puppy would be happy to help you astride this cock, if you please.."
Pia looked imploringly at Camilla while she slowly let her lips engulf the cockhead again.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:46 am
Profile YIM

Camilla smiled at Pia and like her I to smiled at how her mind was thinking seeing how she could manipulate the situation where she was the one in control I figured it wouldn’t hurt much to allow her the fantasy in the dream. “Ok then I wont hurt him, I see you care for him, how long have you known the boy to be willing to do anything for him?” Camilla asked as she stood up looking at the table frowning “Just wondering Pia my little Slut Puppy, how would you want me to do this request of yours where you can taste my juices on his cock?” Camilla ask as she stands between the cross table her hips barely above his cock where her mound touched her soft scrotum letting it rub up on them as she smiles feeling them stroke her soft skin.

The boy moaned with pleasure and did what Camilla demanded of him and you feel his warm tongue start to trace your soft folds as if he was a kid licking a lollipop, his hot breath touching your wetness as he licked and the tongue started to tease the lower area to your front where your lovely nub sat at, if he could you was sure he would be holding your tight ass in his hands to penetrate deeper into your folds.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:22 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Mmmm..ah.ah! Oh!"
Pia found it hard to ansver as the captured boy started to lick her eager clit with great skill. His breath on her wet cunt sent shivers up and down her spine with each exhaltation.
She had almost forgotten her cunning scheme. Only with great effort did she manage to remember what she was to say.
"Ohhh.. Sorry, M-m-mistress! He.. he is quite skilled..", her voice was quivering from the pleasure she was given.
"If Mistress would please sit on top of this boy..and..hmmm.. ride him, then this Slut Puppy would be happy to kneel down lick both this cock and your beautifull pussy."
Pia once again took the erect member in her mouth, taking as much as she could into her mouth, and then slowly withdrawing.
"Look, Mistress. I even made it wet and glistening for you.. Would it not be good to feel my tongue on your sweet nub as it slid in.. Ohhhh!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:20 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla smiles as do I out side the dream, seeing how she trying to work her trickery but what plans does she intend intrigued me. Though her mind was mind to read to see into her plans I chosen not to read it for the scheming was just as amusing as the game afoot. “Alright ill do that, since you already got it wet for me but you will remain on top of him, I hope you don’t smother him with that cute pussy of yours, so move back some more and let him taste more of your nectar.” Camilla tells you as she climbs on top of the boy, positioning herself over his hard member, she take hold of it rubbing the tip her her own sex and you see her close her eyes in pleasure and the boy moans at that only pausing at licking your sweet crevice but soon continued with more vigor.

His tongue hitting all the right spot within your pink sex to bring you even more pleasure then before as his tongue teases your button and pumps in and out of your tight love lips. He moans into those lovely lips as Camilla slowly slides her wet pussy down as his member slowly moves inside of her, one hand positioned to his side to keep balanced in this somewhat sitting position, Camilla begins lifting then lowering her hips as his hard shaft quickly move into her once more.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Clueless about how she was manipulated, Pia had no idea idea that her scheme had been successfull so far merely because she amused a fallen angel.
Remembering what the hell her plan was became a bit of a challenge when the boy thrust his tongue into her wet, eager gate.
"Ahhhh! That is goood!", Pia closed her eyes in enjoyment.

Still, she moved herself to accomodate Camilla's orders. She glanced quickly at Camilla, seing that her "mistress" is enjoying this turn of events, Breasts moving slightly below her tight top as she lowers herself on the cock below.

Plan. Yeah. Focus, Pia-Pia!
Pia lowers her lower body. As her heavy breasts touch the flat tummy of the crucified boy, she moves herself forward again, positioning herself so that her face is right before the erect shaft and Camilla's smooth, moist pussy.
I hope she is as eager for this as as she seems..

"Mistress is most generous to her Slut Puppy..".
Slowly, she extends her own tongue, letting it touch the moist pole, sampling the mixed tastes of her own spittle, manhood and Camillas salty sex. She then slides her tongue up the penis and, as soon as it meets the point where penis and vagina meets, flicks it across the hard, eager nub.
Hoping this is met with aproval, she puts one hand on Camilla's muscular butt, and presses her tongue against the nub with more force.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:14 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla moans as his shaft slides into her moisten pussy, her labia wrapping around his hard member firmly leaving only a glistening trail as she lifts up and return to slide down on the wet shaft. Camilla gasped in deep pleasure when your tongue find her eager nub and with her free hand she grasp her own breast and begins playing with it, her eyes closed as she feels the throbbing shaft in her hot love tunnel moaning even more and reacting to each time your tongue teases her lustful nub.

“Mmm my little Slut Puppy has some skills at pleasing her Mistress. Ahhh Uhmm that feels so good.” she tells you as she enjoys the physical pleasures of both you and the crucified boy on the table. The boy tongue still licking your folds and teases your hot nub as he moans more but trying to remain silent, not to draw more notice to himself by Camilla. His tongue pumping in and out of your wet gate and flicks back to your lovely clit for a few more minutes and once more traces your folds, trying his best to give you as much pleasure he can give you.

His face wet from his saliva and your love juices, his eyes closed content at such pleasure he was receiving compared to the pain he had suffered earlier, if you could read his mind it would be thinking it was worth it to taste your sweet folds, his desires seems only to please you and make you cum from his tongue, he once more moans in pleasure as he feels your tongue on his manhood, each time your tongue touches it, his cock seems to swells then deflate some when your not touching it.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:00 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The plan, the grand, desperate plan Pia had come up with was in dangerous jeopardy. It hinged on two things, first of all that this boy would be able to hold out and distract Camilla a little longer. If Pia could, she would have encouraged him all she could, but she knew she could not.
"Beautiful, beautiful boy. Please keep going a little longer! And forgive me what I will do.."
She pressed her tongue a little extra against his shaft, hoping to spur him on.

The second danger concerned herself. Pia was very, very close to just not caring and surrendering to the experience. Having her clit mouth fucked was great in and off itself. Coupled with the novel experience of pleasing a man and a woman simultaneously she was quite getting off on it all.

Knowing she had to act now, she slowly raised herself, letting her fingers fill in for her mouth. "Does.. Mistress.. want Slut Puppy to release her breasts?", she asked, forcing herself to sound demure and servile.
"Slut Puppy would like to kiss and touch them.."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:49 pm
Profile YIM

Out side the dream I was smiling at how sneaky she could be, but inside her dream the scene continued as she envisioned. Camilla still on top of the boy lifting and dropping her hips on the boys manhood looking very pleased at his girth and enjoying your tongue teasing her nub with each lick you do for the boy and herself.

When you press your tongue harder on the boy cock it swells even more making Camilla moan out loud in pure pleasure. “Ahh Uhh Mmm YESS!!” Camilla eyes closed with a very pleased look on her face. The boy continued to lick your wet love gate and seemed to increase his zealousness when you licked harder on him shaft, he to moans out his pleasure you give him but his wasn’t as loud a Camilla passionate moans.

Looking into Camilla eyes you can see their filled with lust and desire as well as enjoyment of the the treatment the harden member inside her is causing. “Yes Slut Puppy free my breasts and show them how well you can please them as you have my clit.” she tells you and continued to ride the boy cock as if she was in some kind of rodeo.

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW

OK! This is it! Time to move, Pia, time to move..

Pia shifted her position slightly, to be better prepared for what she was about to do. This meant placing her pussy a little farther away from that delicious tongue, the one that was virtually fucking her tight cunt with that strong, nimble tongue. This took quite an effort of will, because there was now doubt underneath Pia's blonde head that she would come in a most delicious way if he kept up with this.
Still, she managed to do it. In the process, her wet pussy lid against his pale skin ever so briefly, sending shivers up her spin.

"Ohh, Mistress is so generous, sharing her bounteous chest with her Slut Puppy!", Pia said. Her voice was deeper than usual, almost a moan. This was no act. Pia really was horny.
She let her hand caress her "mistress'" breasts, noting how they strained against her top. She then grabbed hold of the fabric, and started to pull at it carefully. At the same time, she moved over to one side, putting one leg on the ground for support.

This is it!

Gathering her will and her strength, she yanked at the top as hard as she could, noting with satisfaction the sound of torn fabric and the sight of a pert breast falling out. She brought her other hand up from where it had been caressing wet genitals, and grabbed at Camilla's hair.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:37 pm
Profile YIM

Camilla still pumping the boy cock moving up and down on it when you had asked to play with her breasts, she had agreed caught up in the pleasant aroused from the boy manhood sliding in and out of her wet sex. Camilla moaned in delight hat how you fondled her breast throw the fabric enjoying your touch. She had gasped when you suddenly pulled it over her head and the sound of ripping fabric, her arms and head trapped in the outfit she yelps when you grab her hair and falls off the boy member, her panties showing and wet from her own juices.

“Oh when I get out of this you little bitch, your going to get a pounding from me, and before I was thinking of letting him go for a reward now you just made his life even worst.” she tells you as she struggles to free her self from the tight fabric, at the same time she screaming in pain from you tugging on her hair.

The boy cock standing straight up like a tent pole looking as if it wanted some more attention from you or any desirable woman, he moaned as his cock throbbed wanting more but denied the outcome that was to be. “What’s going on? Are you hurt girl she hasn’t hurt you has she?” he ask you, but in his position he unable to see what’s happening on the floor. Camilla breasts jiggling with her struggling to fight her way out of the trap you had set for her, Camilla arms still entangled in her outfit. “When I get out of this outfit im going to make sure you both pay!” she yells throw the fabric still feeling you tug on her hair.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:49 am
Profile YIM WWW

I am not hurt! I am OK! Sorry about this!", Pia said, addressing the captive boy.
She was not quite sure if this had been a good idea, but it was too late to back out now. To be true, she felt like what she was about to do would put her on Camilla's level, but Pia was tired of being everyones bitch.

Pia maintained her grip on Camilla's hair, and gave it another half twist, tightening her grip. Getting out of a good hair grip was incredibly painful she had learned. Mainly by Camilla, back in school, come to think of it.

She slid her remaining leg down from the cross, so she was standing on the ground. She glanced down on Camilla's wet pussy, her buttocks and her ass. Quickly, she let her free hand slide over that wet pussy, gathering wetness. She then thrust two fingers at Camilla's asshole. Applying more pressure, she moved them in circular motion, as if trying to dig her way past the tight, tight ring of muscles.
"Slut Puppy thinks Mistress is going to let the prisoner go anyway. Slut Puppy thinks the crowd would love hearing how Mistress let Slut Puppy finger fuck her arse! Now Slut Puppy thinks Mistress can use her hand and put that lovely cock back inside her. Mistress has work to do!", Pia snarled, surprised by her own vehemence.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:54 am
Profile YIM

He has sighed with relief that you was ok though he was confused at what was going on with you and Camilla, the struggle sounded odd coming from you and her more like a girl on girl activity where the roles where reversed. “Ouch Ahh. Stop that you stupid bitch. Oh NO! Not there AHHH!” she moans and whimpers as she struggles with you, the advantage in your hands as it seems you have the full control at how she moves the way you have her, Camilla anus wrapped tight around your finger and her slit slick with her lust juices.

She follows how you guide her to the table climbing between his legs as her breasts rubs on his penis, she had to inchworm her way up since she still haven’t manage to get the top off of her yet and the fact your fingers in her holes is a very big distraction. “Ahh, easy Slut Puppy that hurts, my asshole still connected to me you bitch.” she tells you still trying to sound like she in charge of the situation but you can hear in her voice some panic as if this was the first time she was out of having any control at what happens.

After some difficulty she manage to get on top of the boy still moaning from some of the pleasure but not sure how she like the idea of you having your finger in her ass, she wiggles her hips on your hand trying to free your fingers from her but only manages to make her moan even more with pleasure, her sex rubbing on the boys member as does your hand where your fingers are positioned. The boy moans as well as feeling her wet pussy and your hand teasing his shaft.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Pia was not sure about all of this. This really was not her, she really did not do such things! Pia usually did not wish to be cruel to anyone, even people she disliked. But yet..
This feels so cathartic!
Maybe the dream state allowed some undiscovered urge to surface. Maybe Pia, deep down, was getting a bit tired of being the one that was picked on.

All she knew is that she was getting strangely aroused by this. As if she was not aroused already. Her pussy hungered for release, she was inches from an orgasm. But she had to make sure her old nemesis was suitably cowed first.

"Maybe Mistress should put some spirit into this? Maybe mistress should make sure that this poor boy feels really good? Maybe Mistress should rub her breasts, give him a real show. And then mistress can tell Slut Puppy how much she loves what I am doing. If not..", Pia yanked her hair a little, "Slut Puppy is going to make you really feel it! Slut Puppy almost wishes she had a little cock of her own, just to fuck Mistress' little asshole!"

Oops Did I really say that?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:21 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 318 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 22  Next