View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Vision Test, imagination or nightmare? (Open to all) 

I began to struggle, my body writhing and my hips shaking. I let out a grunt of frustration and yelled out, "Let me down!" I tried to kick at whatever was holding me to find I was only kicking air. Whatever it was had a really long reach. The hair on the back of my neck prickled, and I remembered the awkward feeling. My eyes began to water and I took in a ragged breath. "No, no, not again. Please, anything but this... I struggled slightly more, refusing to give this creature a free meal. I knew that the black slug had overpowered my easily, but maybe this 'nurse' would be easier to fight off.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:07 pm

Clarice suddenly slams the door open and nearly cries out at the sight of it. A disgusting slug like thing was reaching out to grasp the girl she had been talking to earlier, whom seemed to be strapped tightly by tentacles and blindfolded. She felt like she should run...but she couldn't very well leave the girl there like that. She quickly glances around and finds that the window was open. Summoning up her strength, she flexes her digits to manipulate it and send it crashing down on the beast like thing as she quickly runs to hide behind the chair the girl was sitting in.

"Hold on!! I'll-I'll get you out...s-somehow!" she cries out with stutters of fear for herself as she quickly unblindfolds the girl. But there was nothing she could do besides that since the tentacles didn't move. She must've not have affected it that much as she thought.

Oh shit...I shouldn't of come in here.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:48 pm

All I could do was listen intently as the door was slammed open, someone was screaming and a loud, squishy "thunk" sounded. I then felt the blindfold coming off of my eyes, allowing me to see freely what was happening. Oh, no, not him again... Please, anyone but him... My body went slack as realization I was once again going to be over powered. This monster had demoralized my body twice already. What was to stop him a third time? It was all so hopeless... "I've seen this thing before. You should run for it now. I already know he has no intention of killing me. Go, get help, and maybe we can finally stop this thing!" I struggled against the tentacles for a reasurring effect rather then to actually try to pry myself free. He would once again rape me silly and cause me to repeatedly orgasm. But maybe if this girl could get some help, I could finally be rid of this disgustingly slimy stalker.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:57 pm

As soon as Cukoo's eyes shifted to see who was entering the room, something slammed down onto his massive body, not hurting him but certainly confusing him for a moment, glancing back, Cukoo saw another young girl trying to free "Tian", removing her blindfold and pulling at his tentacles. Cukoo laughed at his luck, as this would be the second time recently that he would have the chance to take two young girls!

A series of thick tentacles quickly shot out from his blobbish body, quickly lashing around the second girl's wrists and binding them together tightly while lifting them over her head. Another thick tentacle shot around her ankles, squeezing tightly around her legs. The second young girl was quickly pulled up against the wall next to Tian, allowing Cukoo to gaze at both of his new prizes. "Well now, aren't you two the lovely pair," laughed the black blob. The thick tentacles continued to squeeze tightly around the second girl's wrists and ankles, while Cukoo pulled the restraints slightly tighter around Tian's wrists.

Cukoo's Profile

Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:57 pm

I groaned, the rope cutting into my skin. "Stop it! Let her go! This is between you and me, not her." Although a defiant look was on my face, I knew deep in the bottom of my heart that he'd never accept letting two girls go unless we made some sort of deal. Maybe I had something I could offer him.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:10 am

Poor Clarice didn't even see it coming as her wrists were suddenly grabbed and all hope of them both fleeing to be as much room between her ankles and the tentacles tightening around them. She squeeks and yelps as she is slammed against the wall next to the girl and looks at her with an aggravated face.

"Let go of me you disgusting worm! See if I don't ring you dry when I get loose!" she angrily yelled and spit right on him to show her disgust as his slimy tentacles tightened around her wrists and makes her hiss in small pain. Things were not looking good. Even held up high as she was, she couldn't help but show defiance for being that now called her a prize. Red mana seems to jsut flow into Clair's palms as she tries her best to grip the tendrils around her hands to burn the monster. She must've looks silly with her hands shakily reaching down to do some damage, but she would not give up. Not yet atleast...

"Who do you think you are you nasty snake! Think you can-gah...come in here and try to take some one as your prize and not expect another to try and help?!" she hisses and grunts as she still struggles for freedom.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:35 am

I turned to look at the girl, curious as to what she was doing. She was trying to touch the tentacles somehow. It was confusing yet interesting to watch. At least I'd get to learn something new before getting fucked senseless.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:42 am

Cukoo sensed that the second girl was trying something in order to escape, but he did not know what. Glancing up towards her hands, he discovered what that was. He knew that several girls around the island had the ability to summon light and flame when need be, and it appeared that this young girl also had that ability. However, Cukoo had long since felt no pain from such techniques. The young girl would still belong to him, no matter the amount of magic she summoned.

Several thick tentacles quickly shot out from his massive body and lashed around both girls' chests, wrapping tightly around their breasts through their small blouses. The black tentacles slowly began to twist and squeeze around their soft breasts, nearly making the buttons to their blouses pop off with each squeeze. As Cukoo's arousal slowly began to increase, a wonderful thought began to run through his mind... which girl should he taste first?

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:52 am

She gives a loud cry as her breasts were needed unde rher school uniform. She growls and grunts, violently struggling within the monster's grasp as she gives the slimy snak a most disdainful gritted teeth glare. If only she could reach her wrists...he'd would know she could so burn mostly anything. But she just couldn't in this position!

"Get your slimy self off of me!! See if I get loose, I won't vanquish your sorry hide!" she screams, growling once more as she continues to try and reach the tendrils at her wrists. She didn't care whatsoever if the girl next to her found her crazy or insane for appearing to want the tendrils, but she was desperate for release.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:10 am

Once again the familiar sensation of the blob's tentacles twirling around my breasts and squeezing them tightly overtook me. I grimaced, a moan escaping between my clenched teeth. My teats remembered the touch of the tentacles, reacting to their touch the same way they always did, erecting my pink nubs and softening my teats. And once again waves of pleasure radiating from my firm globes caused me to moan. This all seemed so repetitive yet each and every time it felt violating.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:12 am

Cukoo let out another deep laugh as the second girl began to yell and protest as his thick tentacles continued to squeeze tightly around both girls' chests, their blouses ready to tear at any moment from the tight squeezing around their breasts. "It is a shame you cannot enjoy yourself like "Tian" here. She is very tasty, as I am sure you are, my dear," laughed the massive blob as two thin tentacles slowly slid out from his mouth. Each tentacle slid towards a different girl as his black tentacles twisted and squeezed around their full breasts. Slowly, each thin tentacle began to pop off the buttons holding their blouses together, slowly undoing their shirts from their bodies.

Cukoo's dark blue eyes shifted constantly between the two girls as their blouses slowly came undone, while his thick tentacles continued to massage and manipulate their soft skin underneath. The giant blob looked forward to tasting both girls soon...

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:58 am

She hisses to him in aggravation, now especially since her breasts began to harden. No...no not again! Why did her body do this to her? Though her mind was extremely reluctant to this, her body was responding to human anatomy. She bites back a moan of pleasure as she finally grips the tendril at her wrists. With witheld rage, she could hear the sizzling sound of burning flesh, or whatever skin the creature was ashe began to burn through the tendrils.

"I told you to let me go," she hisses as her confidence seems to be boosted by the sound. Some hope that maybe...just this once...she could escape. She could possibly help the girl next to her too.

"I don;t think she's enjoying herself either you pig-headed slimeball."

Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:12 am

The black blob did not feel pain from the burning the young girl was sending through his tentacle, but he knew that shse might have the ability to burn off her bindings over time. Cukoo was starting to become frustrated with this young girl, and knew just how to deal with her.

Cukoo pulled his burning tentacle away, unbinding the young girl's hands for a moment. Just as the young girl dropped back down to the ground, two more thick tentacles quickly wrapped around each of her wrists, tightening around each of them separately and pulling her arms apart over her head. Cukoo quickly pulled the girl back up into the air and pinned her body against the wall with Tian. The thick tentacles around her breasts began to squeeze and tighten that much harder as her blouse was torn from her body, revealing her tight pink bra underneath.

"So, you think you can hurt me," laughed the massive blob. "I think I may have a little more... fun... with you." As Cukoo spoke to the second girl, his thin tentacles finished unbuttoning Tian's blouse, tearing it from her body and displaying another pink bra, nearly matching the one the second girl was wearing. Another laugh filled the air as his thick tentacles started to squeeze tightly around their soft breasts once again. How delicious this day was going to be...

Cukoo's Profile

Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:35 am

"No, you sick bastard, I am not enjoying myself. I'm not... ngh.. doing this willingly!" I frowned at his statement, kind of proving my point as I moaned halfway through it. "This is all your doing. You're confusing my body but you'll never actually have me want you. My mind will always be mine. And my heart belongs to Kairi alone. You will never know love. Ever!" My breath was seething. My teeth were clenched. I even stopped reacting to the unholy embrace his tentacles had on my teats. I was so mad. This bastard actually thought I was willingly enjoying this?

Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:36 am

Freedom was given for short seconds. She barely had enough time to breath with relaxation before she bound once more, probably for good this time. She yelps as she's pinned to the same spot, only now her hands were bound apart from eachother and could only make her curse inwardly because of it. There was now way to repeat her magic trick without both her hands together. Her breasts are rubbed to a rock hard phase and was kneeded. Any restraint to not maon faultered as her gritted teeth let out a gasp as her blouse was torn from her.

Now there was more direct contact and she could only shut her eyes and try to think clear thoughts. He's a monster, he's going to rape you, he's a monster...it didn't seem to matter as stimulation recieved from her teats began to cause and affect on the girl. She turns slowly to the woman next to her and could only smirk with defiance.

"Seems my personality is catchy."

Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next