View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 10:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Lessons in the Library (Keemari) {completed} 

Post Re: Lessons in the Library (Keemari)
(D'OH sorry online RP mixed with that post...)

"Well first off, it's missing two comma's the period at the end should be a question mark as it's a question not a statement, it has a double negitive and yes. Yes my hand is on your leg. Does it bother you?" I ask her softly.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun May 18, 2008 11:58 am

Savannah blinked as she listened to him. "I missed all that? I don't usually miss that much," she said licking her lips slowly. Her sex felt like it was going to burst into flames. She blinked again at his question. "I...I..don't know," she said confused.

Natalya

Mon May 19, 2008 6:14 pm

I move in close smiling at her as my fingertips then touch her sex through her panties. "Hmmm, I think something is bothering you, something of a more baser need. Are you attracted to your tutor?" I ask her softly as my lips hang just infront of her's ready to kiss her at a moments notice as she can feel the heat from them.

Mon May 19, 2008 10:19 pm

Her lips parted slightly as if she was going to protest his touch. The only sound that came out was a soft moan. Her thighs opened wider for him even as she shook her head. "You're...not...suppose...to," she paused licking her lips as she felt the heat from his. He was so close as if he was going to kiss her. "touch...me...there..." She finished the breathy sentence.

Her panties were damp from the lust already running through her body. "You're cute enough," she managed to say. Her body was quickly demanding the pleasure she had recently learned about.

Natalya

Tue May 20, 2008 12:37 pm

"Then do you desire my lips?" I ask her as I slowly move forward pressing them against her's taking my time as our lips touch and move over each other the experince flowing through both of us as I taste this beauty for the first but defintly not the last time as I savor them for a bit before parting slowly.

You then feel my hands carress you further at your pussy area, making sure you feel it greatly. "Your very wet there, and in my own way so am I." I tell her if she would feel my shorts my cock was hard beneath them.

Tue May 20, 2008 12:46 pm

At the feel of his lips she gasps. Leaning forward slightly she kissed him back unsure. There was innocence in her kiss. Feeling his hand at her pussy her legs spread farther apart inviting. She could feel her own wetness between her legs. "Please.." she whispered meaning for him to stop, but the beg sounded more of asking for more.

Natalya

Tue May 20, 2008 7:31 pm

"Hmmm?" I ask her as my fingers continue to dance lightly across her pussy as she spreads her legs further and further inviting my fingers in, yet I just tease the girl as I use my other hand and started to pull up her top revealing her breasts to the air as her nipples stand out.

I work on them using my spare hand as I grip one of her breasts and squeeze it lightly as I lean down and lick and lap at her other nipple enjoying the taste, the feel of this equiste beauties breasts. I see, feel, and hear her arousal. Oh if she was sold right now she'd make a first class slave in intergalactic market, good thing we get to enjoy her for at least four years I thought to myself as I continue.

Tue May 20, 2008 8:07 pm

"Please..." she whispered again as his fingers danced over her pussy. She couldn't seem to get out more then the one word. She was trying to ask him to stop but it kept sounding as if she was begging for more.

"Don't...stop...please.." She finally managed to say as he worked her breasts out of her shirt. Her nipples only harden more as the air brushed over them. Her hands shot into his hair at the first lap. She meant to pull him away, but she was unable to find the strength to.

Natalya

Tue May 20, 2008 8:16 pm

Having done this enough I knew she was deseberatly trying to resist, but it would be very easy to misunderstand what she just sad as I then stand up and grab her and push her down onto the table spilling the books on it onto the floor as I push both her breasts together squishing them a bit.

I then show her part of my true form via my toungue as I let it hang out as she might have thought it was one of those monsters tentacles! I then lean down and wrap it around her breasts, licking, sucking, teasing, tasting, biting lightly as I feast on this girls chest.

Tue May 20, 2008 8:21 pm

Savannah desperately tried to fight, but she couldn't exactly manage it. She blinked wildly as she was pushed down onto the table. Looking up at him she shook her head. "Please.." she whimpered.

Her eyes widened at the sight of his tongue. She started twisting frantically trying to get away from him. "No..no...please..no not again." Her nipples thrust out against his tongue. "Stop it please..stop." She begged as she kicked at him.

Her pussy was slick and throbbing to be filled, but not like this not again. Tears slid down her cheeks as she struggled. Swinging at him with both arms she tried her best to fight against him.

Natalya

Tue May 20, 2008 8:41 pm

After seeing this I withdraw my toungue and go back to her face my toungue back in as my calm eyes look into hers as I do exactly as she asks and stops as I move my hand through her short hair. "What's wrong are you a virgin or something?" I ask her as the phermones were still affecting her, perhaps I simply didn't wait long enough as I try and regain control be reinitilzing the romantic type setting before continuing.

Tue May 20, 2008 8:50 pm

Savannah shook her head her eyes wild looking. "No I could have sworn that your tongue turned into a tentacle." She was no longer fighting against him but the fact that he had appeared almost monster like. "I want you to continue please. I'm sorry I guess I was kind of freaked out a little."
Her body was going up in flames with wanting him. Her nipples were hard and wanting to be sucked. Her tight little pussy ached to be filled. Unsteadily she reached out a hand to him inviting him to continue.

Natalya

Wed May 21, 2008 1:52 am

"Tentacle... how strange..." I think with a smirk wondering if she had run into the king of tentacles Dendrite, my sort of rival in marks I suppose. I then stick it out again as I speak as I slowly lick and tease her body. "It's my toungue. It's just much longer then any human toungue." I tell her as it goes over her breast and tease her nipples as my hands start to slide her panties down her fine legs.

Wed May 21, 2008 2:10 am

"Yes tentacles. It's not the Dendrite hurt me or anything. I just don't know if I could handle letting something like that do things to me again," she told him unknowningly confirming his thoughts. Though with him being what she thought was a human male she had no idea he would even know the monster.

"Hmmmm," Savannah sighed as he licked her teasingly. She could feel him taking off her panties, but her mind was clouding with desire again. "Oh please...please my nipples are aching, throbbing to be sucked and licked," she whimpered. She was restless with wanting him to play with her breasts.

Her bare pussy came into view as her panties came free. Her sex glistened with her nectar. Once her panties were off she bend her legs placing her feet on the table. She spread her legs giving him a full view of her slick wet sex. Her slit was slightly parted as if it was begging to be pounded, her tiny clit stood out proudly waiting to be stroked.

Natalya

Wed May 21, 2008 12:41 pm

My unlike the other girls here she seemed to be a natural at talking dirty. I thought to myself as I lean down and start to suck on one of her nipples as I swirl the tip of my toungue around her nipple as I do so.

I let her dirty words guide me as I alternate between her two breasts focusing there as my other hand was on the unoccupied one squeezing it's soft flesh between my fingers as my ohter hand undid my shorts as they slide down revealing my hard cock. I then lift it up and slide it over her pussy so it would rub over her clit as I thrust it back and forth as I tease her with it that way.

Wed May 21, 2008 9:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next