View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 8:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Practical Demonology (Rajaon) 

Post Re: Practical Demonology (Rajaon)
"Now now your not saying that you dont want a chance to earn that tome do you" With that the demon's long rough tounge extends out and runs along the witches exposed neck. With a few gutteral words in the stange language of magic (some of which Kanoe may recognize) his strange clothing disappear. Keeping you pressed against his furry body the demon alows you a little bit of freedom to squirm, not enought to get free but enought for her to grind against him if she fights him. Grining down at her the demon's weges one of his legs between the pale witches legs causing her legs to part and give his flexible furry tail access to her tender hole. The tail is quickly flicking and touching her bare pussy.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:52 am

She wanted that tome but she had no reason to prove herself to this feline monster. Suddenly the being's clothes dissappear leaving them both in the nude as she squirms against his fur covered body. Her blows from this close did little to phase the demon as he forces her legs apart slightly. The woman gasps and shivers as the fur of his tail tickles across her exposed nether lips. The brief flicks across her sensitive flesh sent her senses awake, causing each teasing stroke to be even more stimulating than someone's finger or...

"St-Stop.." she gasps, trying to pull away and close her legs. The teasing touch was cruel to her body. Already she could feel butterflies fluttering her belly. Most monsters were quick to strike but this one was taking it at a torturous pace. She continues to twist her body, trying to avoid the next grazing stroke across her puffing slit.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:11 am

No matter how hard the poor witch struggles she can neither get away or close her legs. The demon licks the other side of her neck, feeling the pulse of her lifeblood whith his sensitive tounge. So he knows that his soft tail's gentle exploration is doing it's job in working the girl into a state of sexual arrousal. Unlike many of the island's monsters Rajaon refused to use mind control or aphrodisacs to arrouse his prey, rather using his own skills and his prey's desires to do the job.

His tail keeps up it's teasing gentle exploration of the girls holes not entering just teasing and tempting.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:33 am

She kept struggling for several minutes. No matter how she pulls or fights, she was unable to escape a single stroke of that insidious tail. Slowly, her struggles lessen. The witch was just wasting strength and the beast had a firm hold on her body. Her hands press against the creature's chest, trying to push away in a few last attempts before resting in his grasp. She wanted to keep fighting but if she was going to have any chance of lasting through this to get that tome, she needed all her stamina.

Kanoe shivers in disgust as the creature licks along her neck. Her pulse was throbbing faster now as her body continues to heat up. After several minutes of constant teasing with tiny strands of fur, her belly was fluttering madly. Her breathing had grown long and deep as each stroke across her swollen netherlips sent pleasing shivers up and down her spine. The tiny hairs left a lingering sensation until the start of one stroke and the end of another seemed to meld together into a constant stimulation over her slit. Her clit pulses gently as it began to erect and reveal itself from hiding. The creature was barely touching her and already her body was giving in. Her thighs shiver as the faint glistening of moisture began to form on her exposed sex.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 am

It takes a bit but soon the young witches strugles cese and her pussy is moisting in arousal. He looks into her eyes with his own strange green cat like eyes, and sees something that appearently pleases him. He grabs her by her shoulders and lifts her up and slightly away from his body, first so she can see his ridgid cock that will eventually be thrusting into one or more of her tight holes and secondly so he can access her large pale breasts. First he runs his rough tounge up and over her left nipple and then her right. He alternates licking her sensitive tits for several minutes all the while his tail continues it's message of her cunnie, and now that it is errect and exposed paying close attention to her clit.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:52 am

"Ahh..N-No..Stop it.." she protests weakly trying to pull away from the sight of the demon's erect cock. The thing was over a foot long and sent awe and fear through Kanoe's being. Her struggles renew as he leans closer to her large swollen orbs. The woman's arousal left her breasts tingling with need as they were beginning to firm up with heated blood. The rough cat tongue drags over her soft peaks, each lick leaving the nub slightly harder in the cool air.

Fingers dig into the demon's wrists, her entire body was quivering now from the slow methodic attacks to her body. Kanoe's breathing was quickly fading to short pants of pleasure. Every teasing flick across her clit left it throbbing harder and faster as more and more blood fills the hardening pearl. The witch bites hard on her lip to keep moaning out, doing all she could to resist showing more weakness than she already was. Several minutes of this left her body mad with need. Juices trickle slowly out of her swollen nether lips, soaking the tiny strands of fur with each teasing stroke. Her body was disobeying her now, relaxing more and more in the creature's grasp as it began to willingly submit to the being's tongue and tail.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:11 am

"Hmmm I think that we are both ready for the next stept in your little test hmmm witch slut?" With two small stepts take the demon and his captive to a heavy library table. The demon setles his ass down onto the edge of the heavily reinforced table (reinforced for the express purpose of supporting the wieght of monsters while they fuck student's brains out). He pulls his tail away from Kanoe's pussy and leans back and stops his licking of her large soft breasts. Rajaon holds the girl above his large ridgid pink cock, letting her contimplate her near fate. Ater another teasing moment her lowers the young mage onto his thick cock ever so slowly.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:22 am

Her feet kick uselessly against the creature as she was pulled towards one of the large tables. The witch obviously did not want this but her body was more than ready. Juices trickle down her pale thighs, the tail teasing her body into a needy state of arousal. Her loins shiver and tense in anticipation as sees the large cock awaiting her.

In another futile attempt, she strikes the beast right in the jaw with her fist as the thing takes his sweet time slowly impaling her body on his cock. "Nngh!" she grits her teeth as her dripping pussy lips part, hugging tightly around the pink tip as it spreads her inner walls. A wet squish sounds as it makes it's slow journey into her body.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:32 am

The beast grins at the mages ineective punch to his ace since it indicated that she was still full of fight, couse she was also about to be full of other things as well. Making sure her legs were held straight out so that they couldnt hold up her weight, Rajaon lets gravity cause the witch to be slowly impaled on his fuckstick.

The demon lets out a strange half sigh half purr as his meat slowly yet inevietably forces it's way into the girl's warm wet hole. She is still tight enought for the feelings to be very pleasureable while still being loose enough so that the experence wasnt too painful. Well too painful for the demon that is, he wasnt sure about his human partner and quite frankly didnt care. Alltought from her earlier actions he expected that at least a part of the witch was loving this almost as much as he was.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:31 am

"Nngh...Ahhnnn..." Her fingers claw at the feline as he held her legs apart. She grabs onto his fur tightly, trying to pull herself up as she inches slowly down his thick rod. The pace was so slow that it's large size caused little pain but just a feeling of pressure inside her walls. Her struggles only made the cock move and rub against her tight passage more causing heated gasps to leave her lips.

With a defeated whimper, she simply held on as her body fell upon his pink cock. She could feel the heat pulsing into her inner walls, heating her already blazing body further. The witch forces herself to take long slow breaths as finally hilts herself on the foot long cock. Her loins quiver and tense up as her sex was completely filled with the beast's member. The butterflies in her stomach were going wild as heat continues to rise in her aroused body. She hated this so much yet it felt so good to have the beast inside her.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:13 pm

The beast purrs as the witch bottoms out on his member. He loved how her pussy was massaging his foot long cock. Throughout her desecent onto his cock Rajaon kept his green eyes locked onto the human's eyes and face, as if he could read her inner feelings and thoughts. In his soft but deep voice he says "I am impressed you are still awake most sluts aren't you may get that tome yet, but I wouldnt bet on it. Your too week. Your going nuts and we are still in the foreplay part of our little lovemaking." The demon chooses his words carefully they are designed anger and to challenge her. Not only is he enjoying this rape but it is also a test just like the earlier spell dule was.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:05 am

"Sh-Shut up!" she growls, "L-Let me..go... I'll..I'll kill you.."

She shuts her eyes and shakes her head. Her fingers dig harder into the beast's chest. The witch could do little in this position but focus on getting a hold of herself. Her body longed to give in and bounce on this thick rod of meat. She would not dare give this monster that satisfaction. But it was difficult fighting what her body has been taught over and over again by the beasts and monsters of the island. Any struggle she makes will only make the rod she was impaled on grind harder against her tender walls. She hated this lose lose situation.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:07 pm

"Someday perhaps my little slut witch, but not today." the demon says with a chuckle his strange eyes flashing. Placing his two large paws on either side of Kanoe's waist he starts to bounce her up and down on his massive member. His hot rod churning up the witches insides as it slides in and out of her hot hole. The demon keeps his green eyes locked on Kanoe's blue ones gaugeing her reaction to his both his rapid pace and the depths he is reaching in her. After several minutes of this the demon starts to growl and purr as he enjoys the witches body.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:34 pm

She kept her eyes shut tight, not wanting to see those glowing eyes staring into her in this state. A sharp gasp leaves her as the beast grabs her body and proceeds to impale her over and over on the long thick member. "Ah.. Nngh.. Ahhh..." she bites her lip hard, nearly drawing blood to stifle her soft moans. The thick member pushes along her inner passage, the hot tip pushing against her cervix. Her sex was dripping wet, making the cock glide easily in and out of her body with the soft squish of her juices trickling down her thighs. Her body shivers as butterflies were now going crazy inside her belly. Heat rises in her loins as she each bounce sent her entire body trembling. Her heavy breasts bounce and sway before the creature's gaze, nipples dancing enticingly as she was nothing more than a doll in this beast's grasp.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:39 pm

The demon's purrs grow louder and louder over the minutes that the impaling lasts for. Not only is the girls body wonderfully warm and tight, but her reactions were also quite delecious.

After several more minutes of this his purrs turns to growls and the pace that he is bouncing the witch at increases by quite a bit. Kanoe can feel the cock inside her swell as the beast shoots its scalding hot cum into her body. Even though he has cum she can not feel his cock soften and when she opens her eyes she sees him grining at her. Catching her eye the grin grows bigger and he looks down to where there crotches meet, and where another cock is extending out of a sheath that is just above the cock she is currently impaled on.

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next