View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 10:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The Aquarian chorus (for Nathaniel) 

Post Re: The Aquarian chorus (for Nathaniel)
“I don’t think any other student would be nuts enough to spend time pissing off crazy professor Montclaire… or fast enough to get away from him as well..” he laughed, half boasting.

“I picked up the guitar around 2 years ago, but the way I play is probably not to your liking. After all don’t sweet girls go for gentle love songs?” he smiled, almost absently stroking the chords of Josh Verdes’s Love At First Sight.

“Well you should have sung way earlier… you have an enchanting voice Ishatar…” she said softly, dropping his voice slowly so that it reached a slightly hypnotic tone. The fact that he spoke in a drawling singsong way also helped it become irresistible. “You would be famous singer actress someday, I’m sure of it…”

“I mean you have an amazing voice, and a very pretty face…im sure the guys will go nuts about you.”

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:49 am

She wasn't sure but for some reason she felt drawn to this maverick student and his rebellious ways. Thank you. Well I hope so, once I get out school and enter theatre professionally.

Ishtar smiled warmly. I must say your knowledge of the guitar is impressive. You must be a natural!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:06 am

"Nah i just like music... if you like something enough you'd strive to be the best..." He lauged again, still playing on the guitar.

"Let me pay you back for that song..."

A second later he restarted, and was singing the song. His voice gentle as it seemed to caress the words.

"This is it
This is the moment am I right or wrong?
But I've got to catch you before you are gone again.
Don't wanna rush you; I've got nothing to lose.
But I've got this feeling it should be me and you
Palms are shaking
Could this really be...my love at first sight?"

Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:40 am

Ishtar smiled as he sang the words. She closed her eyes as she just want listen to his gentle voice. His voice was just as surperb as his ability to playing a guitar. It was amazing to meet someone that was so talented as him at the school. She let his song flow over her like a gentle breeze.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:42 am

When the song was over and she opened her eyes, she would find Nathaniel smiling an uncharacteristically shy and sweet smile. Confident she was under his spell, after all few girls heard him sing and came out without being attracted, he placed the guitar down. Slowly, almost lazily, he stood up, towering over her. Placing his hands on the arm rests of his chair her bowed, his face so close to hers that she could feel his cool breath on her lips and his hair fell like a curtain around her face.

“you also have the most charmingly expressive eyes I have ever seen…’ he whispered softly, as if enchanted by her. “I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re going to slap me but you’re too… beautiful that I can’t help but…”

He let his statement trail of and linger for a moment before her pressed his lips against her in a gentle kiss.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:03 am

As the song finished, Ishtar slowly open her eyess to find Iel look at her with sweet smile that would melt the hardest heart. Slowly he put down the guitar and wandered over to her chair. As he leaned over, his hair surrounded her face only leaving her a view of his really close and handsome face.

She closed her eyes and puckered her lips as she was ready to accept his kiss. I can't believe this is happening? I must be the luckiest girl in the world.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Their lips met and he kept the kiss chaste, before slipping in his tongue, turning it into a deeper, heated kiss. One hand went to her chin, keeping up and sealing the moment.

A minute alter he broke away and smiled down at her.

"I knew being a singer made you an awesome kisser as well..." he chuckled pulling away. Straightening he pulled her to her feet and unto his lap once he settled back in his chair.

"Do you like me Ishtar? even if its just as first sight?"

Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:15 pm

When the kiss ended, Ishtar smiled. The kiss had been everything she imagined it was. She hung there in the moment as he pulled away.

As she looked up, she was a little surprised when Iel pulled her up out of her chair on her feet. Just as she got her balance, he pulled her into his chair and on his lap. She instinctively put an arm around his back.

As he asked the question, she could not help but be honest with her answer. Yes, yes I do like Iel. Do you like me?

Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:36 pm

It was almost too easy…

Smiling a pleased smile he moved his mouth to her neck, sucking and nibbling at the soft skin. Slipping his soft supple tongue, he traced a teasing path from her neck to her ear.

“I like you Istar… I like you a lot…” he whispered, his breath soft and hot in her ear. His lips moved and sucked on her earlobe, and he appreciated the soft sounds coming from her throat.

“You’re like a mermaid… or a siren.. your voice and beauty captured me Ishtar…” he whispered again, heatedly. Pulling back from her he claimed her lips again in a more heated French kiss, one hand supporting her by wrapping around her waist, the other stroking her back. He held on to the kiss, leaving her gasping for air.

“Would you like me to show you how much I love you Ishtar?” he grinned playfully, his bad boy side back. Yet his voice remained in that deep, haunting tone.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:29 pm

Ishtar moaned a bit the as she felt his worm tongue as traveled up to her ear. As he literally whispered sweet nothings into her ear, she could feel his hot breath on her and his nibbles on her ear in between words.

She was putty in his hands he gave her a heated French kiss, his hands wrapped around her. As there passionate kiss ended, she gasped for air.

Yes...Yes I think I would like that alot. She couldn't believe how wonderful this day had been.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Without much ceremony he adjusted her so that she was straddling him comfortably, her skirt hitched up and exposing her long legs. The hand around her waist dropped and stroked her exposed thigh, the fingers gently touching her skin. Running up, it moved up her skirt to caress her ass.

Moving away he tilted her back, resting his head on her chest as he slipped his other hand up her shirt and under her bra to squeeze a breast.

“are you sure about that Ishtar? I don’t want to force you into anything you don’t want to do now “

Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:08 am

Ishtar was a bit surpised as she felt her skirt slide up and she felt a hand move up her hand move to her fanny.

Meanwhile she could feel his other hand slide under her shirt as squeezed her breast. Ishtar moaned as respond to Iel's squeeze.

Actually, I thought you we were going to kiss a bit more. I don't know if I am ready to go this far yet.

Last edited by Ishtar_Rocha on Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:38 am

"but you seem to be liking it my dear..." he cooed softly into her ear. His lips curled into a smile that would make her blink, one seemingly still gentle but dripping of malice.

The hand around her chest tightened pleasurably as iel watched her through seemingly calm eyes.

"after all don't you enjoy flaunting your body around to the other girls?" he asked feigning malicious innocence

Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:22 pm

Ishtar was enjoying Iel's caresses, but that was what had her worried.This just happening so fast. Ah! She felt Iel's hand tighten on her breast as it swelled under his caress.

His next question surprised her. Flaunt my body to other girls? I don't do that?

Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:40 am

“of course you do…everyone does…” he continued, nibbling her ear gently. “There’s no need to get embarrassed, after all humans live for joy and pleasures… like other creatures…”

“Don’t know if I am ready to go this far yet” he quoted her, his tongue licking her ear again as her lands continued to caress her. The one on her chest moved, making his thumb brush ever so lightly on the nipple. “Yet you don’t even resist… but I don’t mind. I like sweet girls who take what they deserve…”

“After all don’t you deserve this much pleasure Ishtar? Surely someone of your talent not-so-secretly wants affections”

Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next