View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next
 A Study of female bodies (Ryu and Rahs) 

Post Re: A Study of female bodies (Ryu and Rahs)
The redhead winced slightly as the moan reached her ears, her pulse rising as she found herself being admitted in a way, Ryu started wondering if the girl liked it or just had a moment of distraction. It didn't matter at all, Ishtar mentioned to leave the room or at least turn the lights on.

A little depressed due the student underneath her didn't want to have some fun at all, but on the other hand everything was just fine, Ryu lifted herself up quickly, holding Ishtar's hand to make sure she'd get a good grip if she stood up as well. They'd continue their life as usual if they found the exit.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:00 pm

When Ryu offered her hand, Ishtar grabbed on to Ryu's hand for all its worth and stood up. She smiled a bit at Ryu's willingness to help. D-do you mind if we continue to hold hands. I guess I am a little afraid of the dark right now and I feel alot safer holding your hand.

So I guess we should find the lights. Do you want to lead the way or shall I. She relaxed a bit knowing the firey redhead was next to her, she was all the comfort Ishtar needed right now.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm

Ryu wasn't able to see anything in the dark, her eyes tried to find the entrance, but after all the windows didn't spend any light at all, it must've been quite late already. She pulled the arm of Ishtar gently as she stood up, supporting her to find a place to hold on. The redhead blushed a little as she asked her to keep holding her hand, but after all Ryu didn't want to insult her.

It's... allright. I don't mind holding your hand.

The touch of her hand pleased her somehow. Ryu was a little nervous, but not visible. Back to the subject, she tried to find any sign of a door or at least a wall. Like captured in the darkness, her head turned to every side, but didn't manage to find something, so she faced Ishtar again, even though she didn't see her face.

You should lead the way. I can see almost nothing...

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:35 pm

Ishtar could see much either. I can't see much either, but I will lead the way. Please don't let go of my hand. If you want to grab on to me with your other hand, I would feel a little more reassured.

Ishtar took a deep breath. My plan is for us to go a direction until we hit a wall or the door, then we will feel our way to the right until we come across the door? Does that sound acceptable to you?

Ishtar didn't wait for a response, she held on to Ryu's hand tightly as she moved forward. She blindly stumbled forward, using her one free hand to keep herself from running into another obstacle.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Abruptly grabbing Ishtar's shoulder with her other hand, almost stuck to the girl pretty close, she found herself enjoying the warmth of her. Swallowing her own drool to clear a lump in her throat, Ryu used her ears to hear anything strange. Her eyes would be useless until Ishtar found the light switch, so it didn't matter.

S-sounds great, but what if the one who has bound you-... No, it's allright, go on.

Ishtar moved on without any response, the dominant Ryu had to follow her even if she disliked to do so, but the advantage of staying close to the girl was quite acceptable. It was hard for Ryu not to reveal her weakness about dark places.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:55 pm

... And in the middle of the room lies a hole where people fall in, the mercenary joked in his mind at Ishtar's idea. They were completely clueless to their location inside the room and didn't exactly have a definite direction where they were going to, and Rahs wondered how they'd proceed.

Resting on one of the walls was a tall shelf that had many bottles in it. Rahs was able to see two empty bottles there and with an evil smile made two tentacles go for them. When they returned to Rahs, he opened them and through the tentacles released the strong aphrodisiac inside them, and let them on the shelf again, open and close to the edge.
Ishtar and Ryu would depend on their luck if they ended reaching the part of the wall next to the shelf and avoid having the aphrodisiac poured on them or if they found the wall to its left, that would eventually make them stumble with it and to an unexpected arousal.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:57 pm

Ishtar felt a lot safer with Ryu's hand on her shoulder. If her hand wasn't busy trying to fine the way out, Ishtar would have reached up and squeezed Ryu's hand for support. Ryu sounded she as scared as Ishtar was, and Ishtar wanted to reassure her.

Ishtar continued moving forward slowly moved in her direction occasionally tripping over obstacle on the floor. Slowly but surely she found her way clear of the obstacles. I think we are clear now, I remember there that all the easels and chairs were near the center of the room.

Ishtar reached out and found the edge of something. She wasn't exactly what it was, but it seemed to be taller than her. She began to feel around as she explored what it was, it was then she realized she was at a shelf. I found a shelf, we are near a wall! Excited Ishtar accidently pushed the shelf a bit, and the two bottles up on the top shelf dumped their contents onto Ryu and Ishtar.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:34 am

Ryu was glad they found a wall finally, but the girl was pulled in by her movement so both of them hit the shelf she just discovered, she heard a sound of something like bottles wiggling, obviously the fell on the floor and their contents poured down on the two clueless students. The hand on Ishtar's shoulder slid off due the quick wetness, her eyes staring at her skin she wasn't even able to see.

I guess these liquids aren't colors...

Trying to get rid off the unknown fluid, she found herself absorbing the liquid with her skin, a slight tingling sensation came over the parts of her skin where it disappeared and entered her bloodstream.

Her upper body was almost soaked by the liquid which infiltrated her dress, but still she thought about Ishtar who stood next to her. Rising her hand again to hold her shoulder so both would feel better, she found herself being more aroused than before. Of course she looked pretty attractive in her costume and she was most likely to seduce the student as she tried to resist the arousal which started to overwhelm the redhead.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Ishtar could the top half of her body drenched in the liquid. Instantly she began to feel a tingling sensation where the liquid absorbed into her skin.

Yeah, fortunately the liquids were some sort of paint or dye. That would just been embarrassing. I am really sorry about that, I'll try to be more careful.

As Ishtar was about to start searching for the wall again, Ishtar felt Ryu's hand on her shoulder. Ishtar sighed a bit in relief as she felt how warm and soft Ryu's hand was. Ishtar was glad Ryu's was with her, and Ishtar reached up with a hand and gently squeezed Ryu's hand. As Ishtar found herself caught up in the moment, she found the wall suddenly alot less interesting...

Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:21 pm

Ishtar said she'd be more careful in the future, but it didn't matter at all. Ryu would have to wash her dress in some time, but on the other hand their time together was enjoyable and revealed a new side of herself.

The sigh of her sent the redhead back to reality. The room was still dark, but she felt how Ishtar squeezed her hand on her own shoulder. Ryu thought about it for a second, either she just wanted someone to keep her from being scared or it was an attempt of rapprochement. It was a chance she wanted to use, not thinking about finding the exit at all.

Ryu's head moved closer to Ishtar in the dark, close to her neck even if she didn't manage to see anything. Her own hackles had the habit to stand up if something was close to her neck, she wondered if Ishtar's were the same way as she gently breathed against her with the warm air emitted from herself. The soft skin still tickled due the liquid somehow.

Do you still search for the exit, or is there something else you pay attention to?

Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Ishtar could feel Ryu move closer to her and Ishtar's heart began to race. Ryu's warm breath against her neck. It made her hair stand up on end and she was excited as being so close to Ryu. Ishtar didn't quite fully understand what was going on, but she was glad to be this close to Ryu.

I-I am not sure what I want, right now. But I do want to be next you. Ishtar blushed as she heard the words leave her mouth. She could believe she was using the situation to flirt with Ryu. Ishtar could feel that tingling sensation begin to spread through her whole body.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:56 pm

The sensations flooded through every artery Ryu could think of, the light tingling increased in strength as she kept herself close to the blue haired student. It seemed like she made an attempt to flirt with her, and she was glad they were alone in such a situation.

That's allright, I can simply stay next to you if you want.

Ryu stayed calm even though she was in this situation, the liquid obviously affected both of them, maybe this wasn't an art room at all? It didn't matter, she let go of Ishtar's hand and wrapped her free arm around the body of her, holding Ishtar's hand which currently rested on her own shoulder with Ryu's other hand.

The embrace should keep the shy girl from running away and was intended to get their body's a little closer as well. Ryu's chest pressed lightly against Ishtar's back, but she still hoped she didn't startle her too much.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Ishtar warned Ryu of the discovery of the shelf, but since they couldn't make out anything, she pushed it a bit, making the aphrodisiac fall on them. The bottles clattered and rolled away, unlike their contents that remained on their skin and were being absorbed into their bloodstream. Another internal laugh and his tail swaying slightly between the floor and his body were the only signs that Rahs showed to be amused.

Their body temperatures steadily rose, and he could see that their bodies began to close on each other, and with words they tried to flirt. It was like cooking a meal for the mercenary. First he had to gather the ingredients, then put them in a dark oven to get them ready, and lastly enjoy to his heart's content. This weird metaphor made the moment even more entertaining for Rahs as he watched the students start caring less about leaving.

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:30 pm

That you, it means more to me than you can know.

Ishtar felt Ryu's hand wrap around her waist. Her breath became a little heavier as she felt the warmth of Ryu's arm around her waist. Ishtar gasped a little as she felt Ryu's chest press against her back, she felt like it was the first time she have embraced a lover. Ishtar knew she was aroused by Ryu and all thoughts of going anywhere else had ceased.

It feels so great being in your arms.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:42 pm

It means more to her than I can know. To examine the thought was odd, but seemed to make sense in some ways if she'd know how Ishtar exactly felt.

Ryu heard how her breath became heavier and her gasp only rised her arousal once again. She didn't make any attempt to flee, obviously she enjoyed it too, but she would have to be certain about her thoughts or expectations. Glad the girl stayed with her, she found herself staring in the room once before continuing.

You feel great in my arms as well...

It seemed like Ishtar would be harder to persuade as other encounters Ryu had, but at least she made progress in her work. Tightening her grip lightly, bringing their bodies closer together as her bosom got squeezed between them, it'd feel like being pressed by two hands firmly.

Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 282 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next