View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 The First Verse (for Cangelosi) 

Post Re: The First Verse (for Cangelosi)
*"Nooooooo...'stop that' does not RHYME with 'stature'. Try again..." The little mischevious tentacle was darting to and fro away from the grasping hand, hooking at the crotch of her panties, blackness spreading, and soon the undergarment was consumed, eaten off of her body with such casualness.*

Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:31 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar struggled to grab the tentacle but it proved to quick for her hands. Every time she reached for it one spot it was somewhere else. It was then she felt a tug on her panties. In seconds she felt the blob spread across her entire panties and suddenly her panties were completely gone. H-How did you do that? She hesitated for a second the blob was still asking what rhymed with stature even it slowly destroying her panties. Maybe if she answered its question. Rapture that rhymes with stature. she said quickly.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:25 pm

* "I'm a blob, hon...gelatinous mass with ability to absorb and dissolve clothing. It's typical of my kind." The tentacle sort of feels like a tongue on her bared slit, a bit moist and cold as her butt was pressed to the edge of the desk, more tendrils starting to form in the bulk, caressing her legs. "And we're trying to find something that works with the '-ture' part of the word. tuuuure...try it..." *

Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:01 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar moaned as she felt the tentacle “lick” her flower, she reached down again to try to catch tendril as lost her balance and fell back on the edge of the desk. She could feel more tendirls began advancing up her legs as everything from her knees down were firmly in the blob’s control. This…ahhh!...This would be a lot easier if you were touching me there. Nomenclature?

Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:52 pm

* "Hey, you do your job, I do mine, lady..." With Ishtar falling across the desk, the blob crawls up between her thighs, raising black bumps behind her knees, securing itself as the 'tongue' keeps working at her slit, more tentacles sliding together, grasping at her blazer, pushing it open, grasping her bosoms. "Yes...nomenclature will work...now then...let's go on now...remember your iambic pentameter now...space out the words accordingly..."

Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:40 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar gasped as she felt the blob's continue to work on her flower trying to get it to bloom. As he did so, the blobs mass continued to move up here thighs to her knees as tentacles began to move up and and opened her blazer. Her breasts bounced briefly in freedom before the tendacles began to wrap themselves arround her orbs. Ahhh....its getting too difficult that...to ohhh! Ishtar hands reached up desperate to grab at least some of the tentacles molesting her chest.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:03 am

* "Yeah...that's sorta my fault. My bad." The blob chitters, the phallic tip now pressed firmly against her slit, prodding, then twisting inside of her, feeling her insides as Ishtar got a good hold of the gel that caressed her breasts, yet it was easier to pull molasses of her body than these things. "Maybe if you think more of the song and less of the horrible violation, you'll get some sort of breakthrough..." *

Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:53 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar moaned as she felt a phallic tip begin to rub against her flower. Suddenly, her eyes went wide as she felt the phallis move inside her flower. Her head leaned back against the desk as she adjusted to the blob with in her. The songstress squeezed the tendirls on her orbs, but her hands simply began to be absorbed into his tendrils. Suddenly, her song was the furtherest thing in her mind.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:18 am

*Ah well...seems this girl was more content to work on moaning the music rather than work on the lyrics now. The phallus is quick to fill Ishtar, stretching that young pussy as parts of her uniform was eaten away once it came in contact with the black gel. The blob presses itself behind one of her knees, keeping the leg raised as it pushes her to the side, breasts tickled and squeezed by this randy creature.*

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:55 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar continued to moan as she felt her flower be filled by the blob. Slowly her head rose up to look down at the black blob continued to move up her body. She watched as her uniform slowly gotten eaten away as her legs were raised up to give better access to her flower. All the while her orbs were being manipulated by the blob. Ahh...your so big. Ohhhh...

Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:33 am

* "Why thank you...I've been working out..." Ishtar could SWEAR that blob turns a little shade of maroon as it plows roughly into her, the knobby phallus stretching her core, yet feels quite gentle in the way it pistons in and out of her, the goo surrounding her with its bulk, her nipples pinched slightly as her blouse was pulled away from her skin, bra made short work of in the gel.*

Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:02 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar moaned as she could feel the now maroon blob filled her complete while the mysterious gelatin continued to thrust in her. The blob had by now surrounded most of her body as it pulled her blouse away from her body. She watched as the remains of bra disappeared as let out a soft cry as her nipples got tweaked by the randy creature.

Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:35 pm

*Each thrust seemed deeper in her and more insistent, a tendril now pressing against Ishtar's lips, pushing into her mouth as another randy phalli was now pushing against her asshole, debating whether to push in or not, all the while giving a bit of a satisfied, and melodious hum.*

Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:05 pm
Profile WWW

Ishtar could feel the thrusts go deeper and faster with in her, her own moans and cries began to pick up the pace. She could feel the waves of pleasure begin to form within inside her. Her eyes went wide as she felt a tendril push into her mouth and began to explore it. Even as she was adjusting to that new sensation, she could feel another member begin to press against her rear. It seemed to pause as if the gelatinous creature was deciding what to do. With her own body pinned down, there was no way the blue hair student could provide any input..

Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:25 pm

*The blob stops, then thinks...what the hell. The third hole is penetrated roughly, the phalli pinching the membrane between pussy and ass as her body rocked on the table, nipples now a dark red from the pinching and kneading, her mouth filled with a sickly sweet liquid which seems to peak every nerve in her body, covering her in goosebumps as it still continues the humming, rather melodic, it seems.*

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:44 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next