View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 5:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Rude Awakening(open to students) 

Post Re: Rude Awakening(open to students)
Alisha truthfully did not want to, but the thoughts flowing in and out of her mind, made her need it more than she wanted it. Her black hair hid her face as she looked down, and made a small nod. "I-I do..." she said quietly.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:04 am

Joan looks to the door and makes sure it's locked so they don't get interrupted. "Alright, undress and give me your tie. Then sit on your desk." She commands as she removes her own tie watching Alisha. This was something she'd thought about doing, but wasn't expecting it to be with her, and not in a classroom.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:10 am
Profile YIM

Yes ma'am... she said obediantly before starting to undress. She slowly unbuttoned her vest and took it off, placing it to the side.

She undid her tie and handed it to Joan before she began to undo the buttons on her shirt. As she undid the third button, her chest seemed to pop out of their restraints. When she finished undoing the rest of her shirt, she pulled the shirt off and let it fall to the floor. She undid her bra and let it join her shirt on the floor.

She slowly pulled her skirt down, feeling a little self conscious since they were still in a classroom. She let her skirt fall and took off her socks and shoes. Her panties being the last item she took off, finally fell on top of her pile of clothes.

"I-im done..." she said quietly. The mental image of Joan whipping her and punishing her still ran through her mind.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:28 am

"Good girl." Joan moves Alisha to her desk facing it and bends her over then using their ties she binds her hands to the legs on either side. She takes the strap off from her bag holding both ends in her hand and starts swatting her ass.

Wraith's chuckle could be heard again. "Heheh, if I hadn't pushed you like this, your fantasy wouldn't be coming true. Though I know it's not quite what you hoped for right now..."

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:35 am
Profile YIM

Alisha cried out in embarrassment as she was beat. Her black hair once again covered her face hiding her blush. Alisha couldnt believe she had gone through with this. It was too late to escape now, and she was partially enjoying it. She squirmed and tried to move away from the strap that had left red marks on her behind.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:41 am

As Joan brings down the strap again, Wraith brings up more images of this, only now Alisha was tied down to a bed with a ball gag. Each swat Joan gave almost made the visions seem real. Joan hoped she wasn't hitting Alisha too hard or too much, she didn't know what limit her classmate could handle.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:48 am
Profile YIM

Alisha cried out again, although this time her cry seemed muffled a bit. the image flowing through her head producing the actual sound of her cry with a ball gag, gagging her. She moaned a bit as she continued to picture herself tied down the bed. "M-more please!" She cried out.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:55 am

Joan gladly gives her more, swatting several more times. By now, Alisha's rear end was looking pretty red and Joan was starting to worry too many hit would make her bleed. She ponders whether continue down her thighs or up her back.

"I think she's looking to hit you somewhere else now. You may want to throw a suggestion before she does it some place you don't want." Wraith said.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:03 am
Profile YIM

Alisha panted heavily as Joan beat her. A line of drool ran down the side of her mouth as Wriaths voice sounded inside of her head. Alisha was in too much pain and pleasure to respond to him, or even to her. Alisha secretly wanted to be in enough pain to beg for mercy. Where could Joan hit her that she didnt want to be hit?

Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:10 am

Joan finally makes up her mind and stands beside Alisha bringing the strap down across her lower back. She was amazed Alisha was actually wanting this, she never met someone that could not only endure this pain but even get pleasure out of it. It also flattered her that Alisha wanted her to do this.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:19 am
Profile YIM

Alisha whined as she was hit again. Her resistance was breaking down and the reality of the situation was setting in. Alisha was bound and at the mercy of this girl. She couldnt escape even if she wanted to, and her fantasy wasnt seeming so fantastic right now. She began anew at trying to force Wraith out of her head.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:46 am

Wraith chuckles at her attempt to force him out. "Sorry Alisha, but you've grown far too weak to make me leave. Even if I did, I would just come back for you at a later time. I may be more incline to leave you once you reach your climax...maybe." He keeps tormenting her mind leaving her body to her classmate. Maybe he would play with her sometime as well.

Joan continues hitting her with the strap slowly going up her back. "Alisha, if you'd like it, we could do this again later after school. Does that sound good?"

Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:56 am
Profile YIM

Alisha hated the fact that he was right. She was too weak to force him away. His words concerned her. With him poking around in her mind, he had the ability to make her come closer to having an orgasm, or keep her from it, keeping her a slave to her own desires.

As the strap hit her back she flinched more and more. It hurt so much but felt so good. Her leg glistened with fluids flowing from her wet pussy. Alisha bit her lip as Joan made the proposal. Lately it had come to a point where, Alisha would do anything someone told her to do if they were in authority or power over her. "W-whatever y-you want to d-do, I-I will do" she managed to get out.

Alisha fell to her knees weakly, and panted. Getting up was not an option unless Joan forced her to move in which case...she would have to oblige, or face even more consequences.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:13 am

Joan smiles and nods stepping over to the other side and slides her fingers into Alisha's pussy as she hits her more. "It's too bad we're not roommates, we could this so much more often." She says pulling her fingers in and out.

"Heh, I feel the same way. I'd keep you around too if I could." Wraith added. "Why don't you just give in and cum? Or do you enjoy my company?"

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:22 am
Profile YIM

Alisha gasped as Joan's fingers slid inside of her. The strike that followed caused her to whimper a little more. The pain mixed with the pleasure began to build inside of her threatening to spill over. The comment about being roommates sent her over the top causing her to orgasm onto Joans fingers. She panted heavily drool still dripping from her mouth. "O-oh god" she said shakily.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next