View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 8:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 looking through some books (open to students and Monsters) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: looking through some books (open to students and Monster
Two of his hands went to her breasts after he removed her outer garments, roughly fondling the firm orbs. A third began caressing her pussy through the wet panties while the fourth maintained its hold around her waist.

He gave an amused snort at the name she called him. "I suppose you could call me a demon. It's about as accurate a name as anything you humans have produced. Though I prefer 'Kakumaoh' as a name for myself. 'Mr. Four Arms' lacks... dignity." His hand slid inside her panties, and he added, "Really, though, it seems both of us are in a mood for something other than talking."

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 pm

I looked at him and then let out a few moans as he started to play with my breasts and rub my very wet pussy I chuckled at his name and smirked "nah Mr four arms sounds better for you." I chuckled more but then let out a gasp as his hand reaches under my panties and blush "well I was just horny it happens.... a lot....." I then close my eyes and sigh "but I guess you have point so just get it over with..."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:37 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
He chuckled again at her mild defiance on the matter of his name. "Well, it doesn't really matter, neither is my real name. 'Mr. Four Arms' isn't always accurate, though."

From her reaction when his hand entered her panties, she was resigned to her fate; that meant she probably wouldn't put up too much of a fight. One hand left her breasts and moved to unfasten her bra. Infernal contraption... Why couldn't they make these things...? Ah, there we go. The clasp conquered, he lifted the bra out of his way. "Don't expect me to rush things. You look well worth taking my time with," he said before leaning in and licking her now-exposed nipples.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2