View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Curiosity From the Cat's Point of View (For Elizia) 

Post Re: Curiosity From the Cat's Point of View (For Elizia)
The little servant watched curiously at the work Saira did, but the goddess, thanks to her connection with Gii, was being amused, even as she was abusing of another student in the empty library. The horny student was followed, but that feeling was no longer felt by her. The only thing she felt was the cursed lust and arousal begging for satisfaction in her loins. And fortunately for her, the bathroom was completely empty, though she would feel that air of excitement coming from its walls around her. Like when someone is gonna do something that he or she desires but knows it's wrong. But at this point, it didn't stop her, it wouldn't stop her. She needed this.

Her panties were dropped almost dripping wet and once she was sitting on the toilet, it all got a bit slow. It was her anticipation, one that the students aware of the monsters should never have... But most of the times did. Saira knew it, but she also knew it was futile to resist. There was no woman, no single female that would be able to resist the amazing feeling of being penetrated by the long cock of a horny monster. To be submitted and claimed like a mere object, to have her mind reduced to a mere mass that thinks only of pleasure. Saira had closed her eyes by now, her hands had started to rub her clitoris and play with her dripping sex. But she didn't realize that yet, she thought she was merely sitting there, horny but waiting for something, until she heard it. When she opened her eyes, she saw a humanoid figure with light green skin and a huge cock that was erect and staring directly at her. He let out a noise that appeared to be a soft chuckle before grabbing her hair quickly and filling her mouth with his phallus before she had any chance to scream for help. But did she want to scream? This was surely the monster from before, and she was licking the same member that gave so much pleasure to the other girl. And then the thought hit her. She was going to get raped! She was going to get raped... and looked forward to it.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Doubt in her mind and a hand on her crotch, Saira was certainly in a weird state. So... insanely aroused, especially at this! It almost felt like an outrage to her, with what she truly should have felt quietly, softly whispering that this was wrong, that she shouldn't feel this way about it. And yet there was the amalgamation of both curse and reality that fed on her darker feelings - and urged her onwards. Saira... slowly obeyed the latter. Her tongue glided across the length now occupying her mouth. It was wonderful, just knowing she was being used like this (Do you have any pride left, Saira?). Even the pain from having her hair forcefully yanked felt pleasant in this state, and just contributed to the moisture that her fingers were mingling in. (You know you don't actually want this. Come on!) The girl willingly took more of that member's girth into her mouth, and her tongue slid along its sides, hungrily. (...Wait. Wait wait wait.) Her lips started to purse around it, and suck...

...What was it that kept bothering her? It felt like a gnat. (Or perhaps your own sense of mental congruency, stupid!) Saira could even feel her head start to move back and forth with, uh. Was it her motion or the monster's? It was a bit confusing. Saira kept moving like that, tasting the strange flavor of the inhuman phallus for a good while. (Hold on. I think I've got it. I know myself, and... I know I try to pay attention.) Saira's eyes, which previously were just closed vacantly while she took the invading member, blinked suddenly. (Yes. This isn't right. I'm... I'm just as horny as I... you... whatever. Are. But this wasn't the same monster. We didn't see this. It was heels. Black heels. The monster was female - or at least effeminate. You remember this, don't y-. No. I remember this.)

Saira stopped short. If there was anything still moving her head, it was not herself. But... it had been an awkward process. She was lucky, really, to be able to pull herself out by the mere dangling thread of a contradiction. Or... had she? Those lips on that shaft still stirred her heart - or for that matter made her fingers stir something a lot more literal and squishy. Yet now she was aware that something in her scenario, maybe even in her mind itself, didn't add up. It was a terrible dilemma. She wanted the pleasure. But now that she realized she had been manipulated, she felt used again. It was... horribly confusing.

Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:15 pm

An audible laugh echoed around the library, though it was as soft as a girl reading an interesting book would've laughed; the girl she was abusing of would have been scared to hear her rapist laugh as she fucked her, but she had just fainted not long before that. Elizia could now feel the changes in Saira's mind thanks to her approach on the illusion. The deity knew it was a safe bet to show a monster that looked like herself, but there were things to consider with that option. Even if she could have had, Elizia didn't delve into Saira's mind as if to read her memories to be certain that the student had in fact seen her shoes before. And with the effect she tried to inflict upon the poor girl, a male monster would have brought a stronger impact on at least the great majority of the student body.

But now the beautiful goddess realized that Saira was one clever girl. Even so, the monster she had placed in her mind was one similar to the other she had made her imagine back in the classroom. Saira knew it was not the monster that attacked the girl earlier, but one possibly created by her imagination. A very realistic imagination as she could still feel some heat pulsing inside her mouth, but quite difficult to tell. Even when she blinked her eyes open, Elizia's magic was powerful enough to keep the illusion of the green skinned monster before her. How would she be certain that she was imagining this, or this was an illusion from Elizia or truly was being assaulted by a real monster?

Eliz was skilled enough to keep the illusions going perfectly, but Saira had started emanating the doubt she felt until it made the goddess think about her approach. That's how she decided to play it a bit laxer now. She didn't want her to discover her just yet, but she needed her to keep her arousal up without ever allowing her to reach a climax. She wanted to break her slowly and even if she managed to make Saira think she was truly raped, when she would discover it was fake, her disappointment would only take effect for that time. But it would attack her will and resistance on the long run as she wanted if she allowed Saira to keep believing it was her own imagination playing with her. With that, the student would be able to see a bit clearer with her eyes open, she would be able to tell that the monster before her was not real, but rather placed by her own mind. Thanks to Elizia's magic, even if it was made up, she would still feel like it was real, as real as she wanted it. The taste of precum and the aroma of lust filling her nostrils by the cock could be an incredible act of her mind. But, did she want this that bad? She clearly wanted the pleasure, but now she was just masturbating as she had before in the classroom. Would she allow herself an attempt to delve into the wild fantasies of being raped or decide it was time to go a bit early to her next class? Saira's freedom, however, remained in Elizia's careful control for now.

SFA---

Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:12 am

The sheer realization that something was playing tricks on her, yet at the same time it seemed to be under her control... astounded Saira. Her fingers whirled a bit more while her mind did so as well. (So... this is somehow my own doing?... Maybe indirectly. Something.) For a good long moment, Saira was still left in her dilemma, actually. After all, she could just swear, with her inner sense of contradictions, that something wasn't right. Was this a test of some sort? Did it matter? (It probably doesn't matter, actually. They love to play games with my head, but... it's been long enough since I've had any...) Saira could smell the scent of sex in her nostrils, still feel the texture of the penis in her mouth, even though it seemed to take pause like she had, (It's still there. ...Fuck it.)

Saira meant that in more ways than one, thanks to her overactive subconscious... as if on cue, she could feel her body moving (Am I moving on my own? Is it moving me...? this is trippy. But I could get used to this.) into a new position, her hands willingly helping herself into it. A position where Saira was pushed against a wall of the bathroom stall she was hiding doing this in. Where she could feel... feel that moving into her entrance, even as she was slammed roughly into the wall with the first thrust. It felt good, it made her think of her fantasies from earlier, it... (...this is perfect.)

Saira had passed a critical point, and let her desires take over, now.

Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:00 am

Mhmm... The goddess waited for the outcome of Saira's thinking. Her feelings were entangled and messed around, they felt like that for Elizia. But it seems her decisions proved perfect as she could tell the poor student was giving in to her arousal. It was her illusion that finally pushed Saira to yield to her lack of release and action. She smiled as she could sense her standing up and playing with the creature in her mind. Her body was moved by her own subconscious and Elizia's magic. But to her, it was only the monster in front that grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her against the wall like it moved a mere doll.

One of her legs was raised, exposing her pantie-clad sex. But in her fantasy, her womanhood was completely vulnerable to the forceful monster, and completely ready as well. Her juices dripped down her legs as she felt the large cock push into her without any warning or care. It thrust once and up to the hilt of the hard meat in one swift motion, his weight slamming her to the wall. Saira could almost feel her walls being spread, the heat from the member invading her most intimate part; feel it withdrawing only to push more and more into her. With every thrust she slammed against the wall in a delirious lust. It was the perfect fantasy for all the girls that had been caught in the pleasure of rape in Shokushu. She did not only loved the feeling of her pussy being ravaged, but also the lack of any strength to fight these monsters, to be taken against her will and used like a mere sex toy. Saira continued to be raped frenetically while from the slimy exterior of the monster's shoulders came a tendril going straight to her mouth to silence her.

SFA---

Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Saira's internal voice quieted some, as she let herself give in to the feelings. It was surprising to her, that she was now able to make use of this kind of power, even if it was just a trick, to get off. A pleasant surprise, one just pleasant enough for her to entirely forget about her next class, too. In fact, Saira was actually marveling at the sensations, and just how good they felt, as well as realistic! She wasn't quite yet consumed with lust per se, since she could definitely ponder the realism of the feelings, but... well. What else but lust could be her motivation, now?

A few hasty gasps came before Saira's moans, and were, more importantly, joined by the steady thump-thump of her body hitting the wall of the bathroom stall. Yet they came all too swiftly (unlike Saira herself, it must be noted), as the tendril now moved with just as much speed to seal her mouth, its slimy length plunging deeper and deeper in. If it weren't for magic, it'd be hard to imagine just how Saira's mouth could act muffled against an illusion, but it did, and what would've been cries of pleasure - reactions to the hard length using her so readily - were simple muffled noises.

That she made any noise at all secretly thrilled Saira.

Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:52 am

In the distance, the deity chuckled. No walls existed for someone like her and no distance was enough to deny her the ability to see something. She didn't just like seeing girls or other beings even if she wasn't there, bur rather the feelings she could see that excited her and thrilled her. For someone like her, watching the ribbons inside every person flow out in desperation with their emotions was discovering what made them tick and just how much. Lust and arousal had curious and interesting colors. It shaded from reddish dark purple to brilliant red and vibrated with the intensity of their experience.

Saira was almost filling the entire bathroom with red strings as she lost interest in the sense of her mind and turned to the heat in her loins. The continuous thumps against the stall's wall were clear for Elizia and maintained the levels of realism in the student's mind. As she was humped by a fictional, large cock, her classmates and most of the school were already in the next classes. For those moments, she kept her muffled. If her mind told her body she had a tendril in her throat, what could the body do? Tricked into a muffled silence, her young nubile body remained being ravaged by the non-existent monster as it thrust harder and harder into her.

How much harder did he have to fuck her? His robust length spread her womanhood and used it like it was meant to be used. Like a woman's. It filled her like nothing else has ever done it; his hips slapped against hers and his balls caressed her asshole with every thrust. It was pure pleasure. This is what having sex meant. All of her nerves were on fire. The tentacle in her mouth silenced her, but it started going back and forth, moving deep into her throat and leaving just up to her mouth as the tightness of it all pleased the monster like a second phallus. Then she felt his hands moving beneath her shirt, down her bra and grasping her breasts, his fingers tracing around them with such experience... It didn't matter anymore if those were her hands or her mind playing the scene perfectly. She was living the fantasy.

SFA---

Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:56 am

Saira didn't know herself just what was what anymore - in fact, her closed eyes and subtle, muted moans suggested easily what was actually happening. Namely, that she was letting herself submerge into the fantasy, treating it as though it were real. And why not? Given how strong her lust was, and how deeply it was reaching into her mind, Saira could scarce make a different choice anyway. No, this was her current, consuming desire: To be used and fucked as thoroughly as she could imagine.

The tendril going deeper in with each gradual move in, the shaft pistoning into her pussy, and then a skillful massage against her own breasts! Why, if she wasn't muffled, Saira would be moaning up a storm. As it was, she instead made a bunch of softer pleasant noises, and they only hastened in pace as the thrusts grew more urgent. Even in her fantasy, Saira was shoving herself onto the phallus penetrating into her, giving herself up to the feelings that were consuming her and riding it like her life revolved around it. This truly was how it was supposed to feel!

Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:51 am

She could melt in his arms for all she knew. The monster played her body like an expert musician plays an instrument, touching all the right places that made her tick. His cock kept thrusting in and out, getting warmer and warmer inside her, she could feel it. Just as she could feel the tendril in her mouth reaching farther than before but never caused her to gag. No surprise if this was her fantasy; in fact, it made it even more enjoyable perhaps. It was in that moment that then the monster's head came closer to stuck his mouth over her left nipple.

His mouth lacked the delicate touch that his hands seemed to have an expertise with, but rather did its job relentlessly. It sucked on the tender nub as it ached for attention. One of his hands remained on the other mound, playing with it. The other one opted for something else than exploring her after a few good minutes, keeping her in place as the monster withdrew his cock with, what seemed for Saira, an audible pop. He turned her around, apparently took the tendril out of her mouth, then pressed her face and front against the colder wall of the stall and took her from behind. His initial push was so strong inside her battered womanhood that she felt like being on her trembling toes, all of her front now hitting the wall.

SFA---

Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:38 am

A louder shout of pleasure followed the removal of the tendril almost immediately, accompanied by the thump of Saira's body on the stall walls. She could feel it all so well, and loved being used, now. It was hard to tell when she finished the transition to that feeling - to some extent, she was actually wondering about that, yet... yet all the same, she still felt it, ever stronger now as her body shifted around afain, teetering awkwardly on her toes.

The pain was starting to set in, too. Saira could feel the slight ache of how hard she was being pounded by now, and oddly enough, that dovetailed with the strong submissive undertones that were rolling through her head. As it went, she was a toy for the monster, a plaything. Much like the others, it was what the girls were supposed to be, according to the plans. Toys. Slaves. As long as she indulged these feelings in this fantasy... surely they'd be all over with when this was over.

(...Or rather, when I meet whoever is helping me do this.)

Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:47 am

The monster was grunting now, diving deep himself into the supposed lust that consumed him and drove him to abuse of Saira. She could feel her attacker was enjoying it as his cock grew inside of her, it spread her warm walls even further as it throbbed intensely. It was a very dangerous mix of feelings for the young student, feelings that could easily break any other girl's mind, turn it practically into putty. The strong shocks of pleasure shooting up her spine with each thrust, the submissiveness and vulnerability of being used and that ache of her sex of being used roughly that somehow felt sweet; a good kind of pain.

Enjoy the moment, she thought. If she was meant to be nothing but a sex toy, she might as well behave like one while it lasted. But how much was it gonna last? That was the important factor in the rapes of the students. The stall's wall was covered in Saira's breath when the monster moved her once more. It pushed her towards the toilet, making her sit on it as he took her legs, spread them apart and continued the rape. That was pure bliss, that was the crescendo of the fantasy; to end senseless and used on the toilet like the girl she saw earlier. Soon enough, Saira could feel how it got much closer.

Like a bomb, the monster exploded inside her; she felt his last throb finished and erupted a stream of his seed inside her. That was indeed the climax, but she couldn't brace it. She was oh so close when that happened, but a loud sound snapped her out; the school's bell. Realization came to her as she would be aware that that was the bell for the last class. Just for how long did she lose track of time? It was almost the end of the day, and the classes she skipped would earn her more than just a few hours in the basement. And no one liked the basement. Her panties were drenched, her blouse all wrinkled and her face flushed, but at least her clothes were still with her. Her lust would have to wait for the privacy of her dorm room or it would cost her two days in the basement if she skipped this class too. Even if she had to go with the sexual frustration of not reaching a climax, not seeing the end of the fantasy, and a vision that would haunt her thoughts and demanded attention.

SFA---

Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:38 pm

The crescendo played and played higher notes in both Saira's mind and her quite-loud-by-now voice, moaning, nay, even wailing out with each final thrust. It wasn't that hard to feel so excellent, after all, wasn't this the thing she was trying to enjoy to its fullest? Yes. Yes it was. And she would let it be enjoyed quite well beyond her ability to even think clearly, beyond reason and pain and pleasure and and and-

-It stopped.

"Aaaa...whaa... What?" For a moment, Saira would just sit there, dumbfounded. But after only a few seconds, a rather painful realization sank in. "...Oh crap." So... so, blushing brilliantly and having to spend a little bit of time cleaning herself up as best she could (which with the dripping-wet-ness was 'not much at all'), Saira basically burst out of the bathroom and sprinted to her last class of the day. In her current mood, she'd forget what it even was, other than that it was usually pretty boring. Which didn't bode well.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Time was short, Saira knew. She almost ran over a stunned girl that saw her sprint out of the bathroom like a rocket, pushed a few students away until she could see the door at the other side of the hall. It was closed, and only a handful of other girls remained in the hall, quickly entering their respective classrooms. Was she already late? She only started running when she heard the bell, and she even had to do her best in cleaning herself, it was very possible. Nothing she could do about it, she had to go in.

"Ah, you must be Miss Nejem. I'm the substitute teacher for today, the professor Rausten. I don't tolerate students coming late to class, young lady; it's clearly against the rules. We will talk about that later, now just go to your place quietly." The cold and authoritative voice was directed at her the moment she set foot inside the classroom. She had never seen this professor before, probably taught in other careers or even specialized in heavier research. It was impossible not to admire her figure, however, as she scolded her lateness. Black, lace thigh-highs with a garter clearly going under a tight, black skirt; a thin white shirt opened until just above her cleavage and apparently prominent bust with a dark blue, small coat on top; her long hair fell like a cascade black as night. Her last word lashed at her like a whip, and then she had no option but doing as told. The moment the teacher explained that day's topic, Saira remembered what the class was about. Archeology in society, something that sounded so promising but was filled with some boring videos about persons in history making wrong assumptions about the students' specialty. Little it took for the lights to go out and for the classroom's projector to show yet another one of those videos. They usually took ages. In her current state, it was very clear to Saira that there was one way to make this more entertaining. And that was fantasizing about what happened in the bathroom earlier, and why not, including her new teacher-for-the-day, Miss Rausten; she seemed to have a body the monsters would kill for anyway. It was too dark to make sure then, but didn't she amber eyes?

SFA---

Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:37 am

Saira merely bowed nervously when called out on her tardiness, a bit too intimidated by the professor to really want to say anything either way. Instead, she just hastily beat a path off towards a seat near the back of the room, and... began to stare forward dryly as yet another boring video went flying into her face. Left with yet another boring class, and that rather... prominent 'itch' (fortunately not too literal of one, she knew better than to try to play with herself with someone that stern in the room. They tended to see all, somehow.)... Saira decided to lean back and let her focus drift, thinking of, indeed, that time from before. Especially the tentacle in her mouth, the thorough using... She could still feel 'used' from all of that, that subtle ache of having been fucked very, very hard.

It was a pleasant ache. And... while her mind drifted a bit to include the professor, over time? It was in perhaps an unexpected context. She imagined an extension to the scenario - like that the professor had been secretly coerced by the monster, and forced(?) - or maybe corrupted - into tormenting the girls. Especially, naturally, herself, with lurid fantasies of being held down and teased by her, kissed in a parody of romance, or even tied up with the professor playing a clearly bondage-y role... all while the monster took turns on them, even mixing the two things together.

Saira shivered back there, unbidden.

Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:08 am

((I'm sorry for my lateness. Work killed me last week.))

Oh, it was definitely cruel to spend classes like this one without nothing to do but sit through the dull videos that they showed. It wouldn't be a bad idea to probably change them with something more sexual, something that reflected the need of every woman inside that classroom, to show them at the mercy of the inhabitants that hunted them like child's play. Saira's eyes stared at the screen but never watched the video. The images in her head were a more welcome sight than the people speaking. The room as dark as the classroom then, held chairs and poles were the poor students were tied to, unable to escape the approaches of the apparently strict new professor and the ever vigilant eyes of the monster that filled her fantasies just moments ago.

Saira could see through her classmates' clothes, their nude bodies fueling the lust inside. Her legs spread apart, back against a table, her limbs secured tightly so she couldn't fight back. But she could see around herself, and saw no one really wanted to fight. At first they tried to close their legs, to plead for release, but soon enough the release changed meaning. Their breasts bounced around, their bodies on their toes as the monster took them one after one. The symphony of moans filled her ears, and that was when the teacher's figure loomed over her. Her thighhighs were still on, but nothing else beside her black bra was on her. Her fingers caressed Saira's stomach, went beside her exposed cleavage down to her pubic mound. They invaded her aching sex as the strong aroma of her hit her nostrils, her expert lips kissing her younger ones. They shared that faux romance until the teacher broke out with a cry. Looking down, it was obvious that the monster now was taking on the black haired woman. It made her jealous, she envied her. Couldn't they see that she needed it more than them? Her bigger breasts bounced over her, rubbing on her face with each thrust. It was until much later, that she felt the tip of his cock thrust into her.

With her mind on pause, Saira looked around. The itch was killing her, she needed to relieve her tension. She saw in the dark room that the professor was no longer on her desk. She was walking towards a chatting pair of students at the front line. Her mouth spoke out nothing, but her eyes scolded them hard. She lingered between them to prevent any more talking. Now that the strict woman was looking at the video along with her students, giving her back to Saira, she could see it was the chance that could make her last the class without dying of lust. Would she dare to touch herself, or was the sacrifice of holding out worth it? No matter her decision, her mind was already continuing the scene where she left it off.

SFA---

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next